Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Training in the Forest - Open

Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma woke up to sounds coming from the first floor of the house. He gradually made his way down the stairs to find his father getting his gear ready. “Are you going somewhere, dad?” asked Akuma walking towards his father. His father turned to his son and replied, “I have a mission outside of the village. So, I’ll be gone for awhile.” As his father finished getting ready, Akuma when back up to his room to change. Akuma ran down stairs and yelled running out the door, “I going to go train at the Ancient Forest. I’ll be back before dark.” As Akuma stepped outside a gust of wind blew and he shivered a little. Akuma then made his way towards the Ancient Forest.

An hour later, Akuma finally arrived to the forest after getting lost a couple of times. He made his way into the forest hoping that he wouldn’t get last again. He didn’t go too far into the forest because that would increase his chances of getting lost or attacked by an animal. After a few minutes, he came to a spot that seemed like a good spot to train. In the center of this area was covered with grass that seemed to be kept down by animals, and surrounded by trees. “This seems like a good place to train,” said Akuma looking around.

Word Count: 227
Marked of Training

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
SCREAM! Katachi wakes up, not startled by hearing his mother's scream for the 2000th time. As usual, Katachi was woken by the nightmare of his dead mother. He gets out of bed and puts on his grey hoodie and leaves his room. Upon leaving his room, his landlord begins to yell at him due to overdue payments on all his rent. He looks at her completely uninterested and gives her the finger as he is leaving the apartment complex. She runs out of the apartment after him and grabs him by the arm, "Listen you little brat, if you treat me like this or continue to disregard the payments that are required I won't think twice before getting rid of you, okay?" Katachi looks at her, he shrugs and says, "Whatever, if you kick me out I'll just find another spot, it's not like this is the first time I've been threatened like this, now if you don't have anything else to say let go of my arm please." The lady sighs and lets Katachi run off into the forest to train as always.

Katachi's desire to train is extreme and he decides to go to his usual spot in the Ancient Forest to train. Before reaching his spot, he hears someone else in the forest not too far from him. Intrigued he decides to find out who it is. He jumps from tree to tree to the spot where he hears noises. He finds Akuma, who is busy training. Katachi is impressed by his movements and abilities for someone his age. Katachi jumps out of the tree and startles Akuma, Katachi smiles and gives him a nod. "Hey, Is this your first time training here?"

Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma was in the process of trying to master the one two justu. When a boy, maybe a little older than him, wearing a gray hoodie landed in the clearing. Akuma jumped a little, but quickly got his composer back. "Hey, Is this your first time training here?" asked the boy as Akuma turned to him. Akuma replied, “Yes, it is my first time training here. My name is Sadoku Akuma. What is your name?” Akuma waited for a response before asking, “You want to train with me?”

Akuma decided it was a good time to try out his new jutsu. He formed the handseals and focused his chakra to the tips of middle and index fingers on his left hand. He then pointed his two fingers towards a tree that was to his left and released a bolt of lightning. The lightning swiftly moved towards the tree. But, it was slightly too far to right and missed the tree Akuma was aiming for.

OOC: Jutsu used Storm Bolt (Rank 1)

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Katsu Katachi." Katachi was intrigued by Akuma, even though Akuma was younger and smaller, Katachi sensed strength within Akuma. "You want to train with me?" That was like music to Katachi's ears, "Of course, but I think it might be best if we head to another area. The reason I asked if this is your first time here is that there are a lot of wild animals who come to this area. We could easily get attacked and it wouldn't end up pretty trust me."

Katachi watched as Akuma formed his handseals and released his jutsu. Katachi could tell that it was a fairly low level jutsu but considering Akuma's age, Katachi was certainly impressed that Akuma was capable of releasing such a jutsu. "Nice try, anyways why don't we head over to a spot that I know of that I can guarantee is safe. I've been training there for about 6 months now and I've never been attacked. What do you say?"

Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma stood there listening to Katachi talking about animals in the area. “I totally didn’t think about the animals in this forest. I was more worried about getting some good training done,” laughed Akuma wondering if something was watching him from the forest. “That sounds like a good idea. You lead the way, I have no idea where to go.” said Akuma waiting for Katachi to lead the way. Akuma then followed Katachi to the safe area that was he was talking about. “So how did you find the area we are going to?” asked Akuma trying to figure out where they were going.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post)

Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma waited for Katachi to show him the training area. But, Katachi just stood there. Maybe he is thinking of how to get to his training area from here, thought Akuma trying to figure out what to do from this point. The clouds started to gather in the sky as the sun’s light start to vanish slowly. As the time went by and Katachi just stood there. “Hey, Katachi! Are you going to show me your training area or not,” asked Akuma trying to get Katachi’s attention.

I could try my lightning style jutsu again while I wait, thought Akuma looking at the clouds. He formed the handseals and focused his chakra to the tips of middle and index fingers on his right hand. He then pointed his two fingers towards a tree that was to his right and released a bolt of lightning. The lightning swiftly moved towards the tree. This time the bolt of lightning hit the tree. But, the lightning didn’t do much to the tree just left a burn mark on the bark of the tree.

Akuma got a little excited about his jutsu hitting the tree. Alright, Katachi is lost in thought or something I should go study, thought Akuma looking around one more time. “Katachi, I am heading home. I need to go study,” said Akuma leaving his make shift training area. As Akuma made his way out of the forest he must got turned around because he was lost again. I really need to stay out of these woods, thought Akuma trying to find his way out.

After about an hour later, Akuma finally made it out of the forest. Ok, I’m never going to these forests again, thought Akuma heading home to study.

(Topic Left and MFT)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back