Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Traipsing the Town

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi, Kora, and Katsu were happily walking through the streets, not really giving much of a care as to what was going on. Her family had just gotten back from a vacation and it felt good to see her brown "sky" once more. She liked the sun, but for the first little while it always hurt her already sensitive eyes. As they walked, Kora and Katsu decided to run ahead and start pouncing each other. Kimi giggled and smiled at the two cubs. She couldn't wait till they were big enough to really wrestle with. She always enjoyed wrestling with her father's panther, though trying to wrestle with him and the twin cubs was always an interesting rumble.
"Okay, you two. That's enough guys."
Immediately, the two stepped away from each other before licking their sibling's cheek. "What we do, Kimi?" "We go have fun?" Kimi giggled at her two girls. "We will have fun in a little bit. Right now we're exploring and seeing if we can make new friends!" The two cubs mewled in excitement and rubbed up against Kimi's legs.
They stopped for a small bout of play once the cubs got restless. The cubs wanted to play fetch, so Kimi got out a red and blue ball and threw them across the nearly empty street. Just because they were playing didn't mean she couldn't get them to work on not running into things. As the cubs started coming back, Kimi caught a scent that was interesting. She wasn't sure if if was coming closer or standing still, but she was curious. Who, or what, had that interesting scent?

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira was walking down the street in her normal blue dress, her short silver hair gently swaying just ever so slightly. She had her doll, Kokoro, clutched tightly to her chest, perhaps a bit immature for a 12 year old, but it was her best friend after all. Shira was smiling as she saw movement up ahead. A voice brought her out of her own thoughts. "Look, someone is up ahead. Why don't you do have fun?" There was a childish chuckle that echoed in her mind and she looked down at the doll. "You think so? Maybe they'll want to play or something? Guess we won't know until we find out will we? Come on, Kokoro!" Shira walked forward hesistantly and saw a girl with two kittens it looked like. There was a nagging at the back of the girl's mind, but she tried to brush it away. The girl walked forward and smiled shyly. "Um, h-hello. What are you doing?" Shira awkwardly shifted in place as she hugged her doll closer, looking between the kittens, wondering if she could pet one. "Just do it already, you know you want to."<i></i> Shira shook her head and tried regaining her focus again. "Are they yours?" She asked the strange looking girl.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi smiled when her girls gave her the two balls they had fetched. In the corner of her mind, she kept track of the scent as it came closer. She looked up at the voice beside her and smiled at the silver haired girl. Kimi stood up, Kora and Katsu immediately flanked her. She smiled again and spoke, "Hi. We were just playing. They're adorable, aren't they?" She saw the way the girl looked at them and understood. The cubs did look rather fluffy.
"You can pet them if you want. Kora and Katsu love being petted. Don't you girls?" "Yeah! Love pets!" "Pets me firsts!"
The two bounded happily at Kimi's feet mewling and growling playfully. Kimi chuckled and bent down to pet them both. She waved the silver haired girl down, reaching for the girl's hand to guide it to her cubs' heads. She could tell the girl was at least close to her age, maybe a few years younger. If the girl joined her, she would pet the tiger that she wasn't.
"You're doll's really pretty. She looks just like you." She paused and knocked one of the cubs over on her side and ruffled the small tiger's tummy.
"I'm Kimi, by the way. Nekozuka Kimi. What's your name?"

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The girl smiled as she walked a bit closer to the girl and her animals. She slightly thought it a bit odd that the kittens seemed to understand the girl. The only thing that ever talked to her was Kokoro, but she was a doll and that was normal, right? She figured she would save that thought for later. Shira showed a bit of hesistancy as she shifted Kokoro to just one of her arms and allowed the other to be guided to the kitten's head, she assumed this one was Katsu. As her hand made contact with the fur, Shira seemed to relax a bit more. She even laughed a bit at the feeling. "It's so soft..." Shira seemed to space out as she continued petting the adorable creature. "That thing could bite your hand off in a second, you know. Eliminate it before it gets the chance to hurt you like your father did." Shira froze in her petting and frowned.
"But they're nice! Why would I do that?" She looked at her doll and thought she could see it smirking. When she heard the compliment paid to Kokoro, Shira gave a smirk of her own. "See, they even said you're pretty. Don't be mean." Shira returned to petting the kitten, while also learning the name of the other girl, Kimi. Shira gave a smile and introduced herself. "I'm Minohodo Shira, and this is Kokoro. My mother gave her to me, she says thank you for the compliment." Shira stood back up and tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another figure sat nearby, neither really paying attention to what was going on around him nor really ignoring it either. A decent shinobi was never caught unawares afterall. He had been simply enjoying time outside of his apartment complex, even indulging in some ox jerky when two kittens caught his attention.

Lazily, he turned his eyes their direction, while maintaining his relaxed, seated posture. His face was neutral but a warm feeling overcame him seeing the innocent cubs running around. They chased the balls and practically tripped over themselves in their task.

As they returned back to their keeper, his eyes followed back. Two girls stood there and as different as could be. One was dark skinned and obviously would be a beauty someday. The other was light toned and looked shy and held a doll. If he had to guess he would think only the dark skinned one was going to be a shinobi, but you never knew.

Figuring he shouldn't really look at them too long and give them their conversational privacy, the tall man turned his head away, gazing out over another nearby passerbyers. It didn't stop him from tearing up a few pieces of jerky and tossing them several feet away from himself. He wasn't trying to be difficult, but those kittens were very cute. If they didn't get tempted to come over, at least they might find them later.

[hiii]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi was a little confused when she heard the girl talking to the doll as if it wanted to hurt her cubs. She knew some people worried about them biting someone so she figured that might be the issue her "little friend" brought up. She wouldn't show it, but something about that doll creeped her out. Then again, it didn't feel like it was the doll doing the creeping out. Something in the back of Kimi's mind almost sounded like it was growling. She could make out a few words. It was along the lines of "evil demon curse". She smiled at the girl and nodded to the doll. She may as well make sure not to make the "little friend" mad.
She knew it was a little childish to go along with it, but it really felt like something she needed to do. It felt like she needed to make sure this girl didn't see her as a threat or something. She kept playing with Kora until a scent hit all three "cats'" noses. It smelled like their favorite treat, ox jerky. With hardly a warning, the two cubs went over and found the torn pieces of jerky. A sniff or two later, the jerky was in the cubs' mouths being chewed with delight.
"Kora, Katsu, wait. What have I been teaching you about eating strange food on the ground? What if it was poisoned?"
Through a full mouth, Kora spoke, "But, we no smell poison, Kimi." Kimi sighed and shook her head. "Hun, you have to remember that there are poisons that don't have an odor or taste."
She picked up one of the larger hunks and examined it. Nothing looked wrong with it, but just in case something happened later she wanted to have this piece to isolate anything on it. Kimi pulled a small bag out of her pocket and slid the jerky piece in it. She sighed again and picked up her knuckle heads. She thought she smelled a hint of metal and a male's scent on the jerky, but right now, she needed to go apologize for running off like that.
Once over there, she set to two overgrown cats down and adopted a sheepish look. "Sorry about that, Shira. They smelled something yummy and dashed after it."

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira wasn't one to normally notice much, but she couldn't help but see that the kittens were attracted to someting. She stepped back a bit as they ran past her, aimed at getting something. Kimi took off after them as well. She seemed to get the feeling that she was making them uncomfortable. Maybe that's why they ran. Looking over to where they had went, quite a bit of ways really, the voice came back. "They don't want you. You only need me. See how they left you so quickly?" There was another chuckle and Shira felt herself closing herself off. She drew Kokoro closer to her and stroked the doll's long silver hair. She was a little surprised when Kimi and the kittens came back, but Shira had switched moods in a matter of seconds. She shrugged off the girl's apology as if it meant nothing. Shira looked at Kimi coldly with her red eyes, her mouth set in a slight frown.
"Why make excuses? Nobody wants to talk with the freak." She grinned in a twisted fashion and chuckled. "No matter, Kokoro likes playmates. Isn't that right, Kokoro? So, nothing to worry about." Another laugh left the girl. She stopped and glanced once more at the direction from which they had come back. "Interesting. Is that another figure I see? Consider the possibilites..." Shira smiled again and stared at the girl. "I think we may have drawn some attention. Should we go see what they want? Or do you think they'll come over here?"

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The whole scenario, while generally would disinterest him, kept his attention. The kitties came quickly and gobbled up the jerky. It even managed to draw up a smile from the man. What was more was the girl seemed to notice the smell as well.

Once they ate up what there was, they went back to their conversation with the other girl, who now seemed quite upset. Not that it was his business. The man shifted and laid back on the seat, gazing up at the 'sky' and nibbled on more of the jerky. If nothing else happened, he would probably just continue to mind his own business.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi's smile fell as the girl showed her twisted side. She gave the girl and "oh really" look and set her hip out to one side a hand on that hip. "Uh huh, sure. I like talking to everyone. I don't care if they're different. Hell, look at me! I'm technically part cat!" Kimi smiled wide and showed her longer than average canine teeth, her purple eyes slit, and the very subtle whisker marks darkened slightly. To someone as close as the girl, they'd be able to see every small change, but it would take the trained eye to catch it from any further. Of course, she could start to smell the scent of the man that matched the smell on the jerky. It meant he was hanging around, possibly watching them, but she couldn't be sure.
Attention? They'd drawn attention? She didn't really mind. Should they go see? She wouldn't mind that. "Sure, why don't we go see? Maybe we could find a new friend or maybe even a tutor in the shinobi arts. Oh, are you in the Academy? I started a while ago." She only paused for a moment before reaching out a hand for the girl to take if she wanted. Either way, she would walk beside the girl toward the source of the scent she smelled earlier.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira eyed the girl carefully, taking in the distinguishable differences. "Part cat? hmm..."</COLOR><i></i> Shira looked down at the doll, wondering if she would choose to comment. Kokoro seemed silent for the moment. Shira looked back at the girl and her animals. She spoke with an eerieness to her voice with her next statement, choosing her words very carefully."I was recently enrolled in the Academy. Apparently it's frowned upon to kill citizens without reason." Shira pulled lightly on the doll's bow while saying this, fixing it. <COLOR color="red">"There's something I don't like about her, or this situation. Though, cat always does make for a good snack." Shira nearly laughed. "Kokoro, it's rude to suggest eating such fluffly creatures. They'd barely make a decent side dish." Shira actually did laugh at this and smiled a bit. Suddenly Shira seemed to be back to herself, smiling in her kinder manner again. "Please disregard Kokoro, she means well I promise. Now let's go!" Shira ignored the offered hand and suddenly dropped the doll from her arms. Before the doll hit the ground, the doll landed safely on it's own, and stood. The arms and legs moved forward a bit as if she were walking by herself."Stay close to me, Kokoro. I don't want you getting lost." Conciously, Shira belived the doll was real as real can be. Subconciously, she would control the doll with nearly invisible strings of chakra that were connected to her, the movements reinforced by her mindset that the doll was capable of moving by itself. Shira smiled back at Kimi and the kittens and started to walk in the direction she assumed the person to be, the doll walking beside her as if it were a completely normal thing. Shira's fingers barely twitched as she went and approached the person.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saemon had been all but ready to get back up and go back into his apartment room when he noted several sets of feet were walking his direction. His ears were sharp and with his years of training, it wasn't hard to tell the difference. Yet he had no reason to move from his spot. If they wanted something from him, they could approach him. It was possible they would simply walk on by.

But as they neared it seemed more and more likely they were coming to his small bench. He did start it with the jerky. He made the decision to just greet them face on. He wasn't the most welcoming person in the world, but then he wasn't having a bad day either and they'd done nothing wrong or offensive.

The tall brunette pulled himself into a sitting position and swung his legs down so his feet were firmly planted on the ground and turned his handsome face their direction. Dark green eyes lazily peered in their direction and when they were close enough, he spoke to them in a calm, even tone, "Hello ladies. Hello kitties. And..." he peered a moment at the doll then said, "Hello little one."

Saemon didn't spend much time around children or youth, but he had raised his own brother from the time he was only 6. If the girl seemed to care for her doll, what did it hurt to include it? Hopefully it wasn't a stupid thing to do. Afterall he had raised a boy, not a girl. He knew little about girls and their dolls. He did know a little about puppeteers though and they were just big kids anyway.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
((reminder: the tigers actually talk rudimentary "english"))

Kimi listened to the girl's eery voice and when she said something about eating fluffy creatures her brow did this weird contorted "what the fuck" look. She shook if off as the girl lost the eery tone. There was seriously something off about this girl and Kimi was starting to get wary, as were the cubs, of the girl and what ever presence she could somewhat sense around her. Cats always did have that sixth sense for these things.
She saw the doll drop and start walking on its own, until she saw a slight glimmer of a chakra string that is. "I wonder if she knows that it's her controlling the doll. It seems like she thinks it's walking by its own power. I won't tell her, she can believe as she wishes."
As they walked ever closer, she saw a tall looking man turn to face their direction. She walked quietly and smiled as the man greeted them. She could smell jerky near him and his scent matched the one on the jerky. Kora and Katsu also smelled the jerky and they crept forward before moving to rub their cheeks on his lower legs.
"Mister has more jerky?" "Jerky was yummy, Mister."
"Girls, leave the man alone. He probably finished his treat and we have ox jerky at home."
They gave Kimi these big pouty kitten eyes and she sighed. "Come on, I promise I'll get dad's panther to play with us later, sound good?"
The two tigers seemed to smile immediately and they pounced Kimi's legs, nearly knocking her over. She laughed and knelt to give them a small head ruffle.
"Sorry about that. We smelled your scent on the jerky, I guess you dropped it earlier. They were excited to see the person who dropped it. Sorry if they bugged you."

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira glanced at the tall man. She was unaccustomed to dealing with males. Her father was a scumbag, taken care of rather quickly. Her foster brother was a wimp, barely worth the time to even bother acknowledging. She glanced over at Kokoro, but the doll only made a shrugging motion. Still, she couldn't help the bright smile that made it's way onto her face when he greeted Kokoro as well as her and the others. Not many people bothered to notice the doll's presence or include her in conversation. Shira felt no hostility from the male at the moment, but she still remained alert just in case. "Hello, you wouldn't happen to be a shinobi would you?" Shira asked rather bluntly but with a slightly curious tone, wondering if the man had any hidden talents or if he was simply another citizen. *Ahem*" Shira snapped out of her thoughts when another interupted her. "Oh, right, Kokoro says hello as well. I think she likes you." Shira smiled again as the doll waved one of her small arms; Shira not realizing she was twitching her fingers in various ways. As for Kimi, she was still unsure about the girl. She tuned out most of what the other girl was talking about, catching small bits about jurky or something, and stood awaiting an answer.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Inside the complex, Yume lay upside down on a couch and watches as her brother counts higher and higher. Small grunts escape his lips with each extension of his arms and flex of his muscles. Looking to her desert fox CuRua, they exchange glances and share a chuckle at his expense.

Do you think he really puts that much effort into it, or is it a macho thing?

I don't know CooRoo... you tell me. You're the other male of the house.

You know >huff< >huff< just because I didn't inherit the bloodline >huff< doesn't mean I >huff< >huff< don't know when you two are >huff< talking about me.

Ignoring his remarks, Yume looks around the room. Their home was cozy but nothing like what they shared with their parents. For a brief while the Sagasu's were some of the few who remained on the surface. Their father was not originally from this village and was uncomfortable with the underground that the people of Suna were notorious for. When he had died, the Inuzuka clan pleaded with their daughter to return to them below the unforgiving storms. Kara, their mother, had refused. Those storms were what took her from them four years ago. Yume was only 14 and Shinji was on a mission when it happened. She took shelter with her cousins until her brother returned. Since then, they had shared an apartment. They were never really close before hand but when you're all each other has you tend to bond.

Flipping right-side up, Yume dives off the couch and springs onto her brothers back. Bending at the waist she brings her nose to his and lets her turquoise hair fall over one shoulder. Her feet are positioned on his shoulder blades so as to not inhibit his movement and allow for optimal carrying. She wasn't so rude as to ruin his training.

Hey dorkface. I'm going out. CuRua's coming with me. See you when we come home.

Despite the crass name, she really did love her brother and would be devastated if anything were to take him from her permanently. With a smile, she places a tender kiss on his forehead and leaps off his back when his arms are fully extended. She walks passed her sandals and leaves the house barefoot as was her custom when she wasn't going anywhere that required footwear.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once outside, CuRua leaps to Yume's shoulders and curls up, looking a lot like a stole that one would wear to a black-tie affair. After being out for about 15 minutes, she sees someone who she sort of recognized. What was his name... Boukano... Buzenako... He was roughly the same age as Shinji and was certain they must have trained together at some point. She didn't know him personally but had seen him around on occasion. By the time she had come within 500 meters both the fox and Yume could smell it.

Cats...

And where there are cats... there are usually Nekozuka.

She had never had a personal run in with those of a rival tribe. It was her experience that most people didn't see Yume as a normal Inuzuka as her best friend was a fox and not a hound. She hoped that this little girl would do the same. Even if the girl couldn't smell it on her, the dual fang marks on her right cheek gave away her heritage. When she is within speaking distance, she raises her right hand over head and waves to the only male in the scene (other than CuRua). They may not formally know each other, but what was the harm in being friendly.

Ohaiyo senapi!

She also smiles at the two girls a little more conservatively with her hand at shoulder level. On her approach she had picked up a little bit of the conversation but not enough to get a sense about who they were. All she knew was that the dark one was a Nekozuka and the shy fair-haired one had a dolly-puppet. Harmless enough.

OOC: Shinji is not an Inuzuka. Yume is around 18 and speaks in blue. CuRua is a fox and speaks in red. Italics are thoughts and bolded words are spoken. CuRua can't actually speak. She only speaks through thoughts with Yume.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Offering both approaching girls a small bow, the best he could do given he was seated, Saemon spoke to the young teens, first to the one with the doll because she had been so straightforward. "Yes. I am a shinobi. My name is Banzoku Saemon of the savage clan." It was a long dead clan now, only himself and his brother Roku were alive and blood related to the clan. Their mother, while alive, was only included in the clan by marriage and since their father was dead, he didn't really include her anymore.

His eyes moved from one young face to the other while digging into his pouch for more ox jerky. "None of you ladies are bothering me, don't worry. Beautiful little girls you have there." He spared the dark skinned girl a half smile then turned his eyes down to the kitties where he held the jerky down as an offering. "I have tons, go ahead." He said kindly to the cubs. He had a soft spot for animals.

It was about that time when another voice rose. Saemon lifted his head to see who was calling and since it was in their direction, he had to assume it was meant for him. Far as he could tell he never met the girl before but she was closer to his age than the others. Still senpai was a term for those much further ahead of yourself.

As she neared, the man looked her up and down once, only a quick glance and approved. The marks on her face made her an Inuzuka, he assumed. By reaction, the tall man stood, brushing his long brown hair away from his face and gave her a slight bow of greeting. "Don't call me senpai. Makes me sound old." He said, joking a little. Not really looking away from the newest guest, Saemon asked them, "What should I call all of you?"

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Saemon introduced himself and Kimi racked her brain. She thought she'd heard of the clan but couldn't be sure. He then reached his hand into his pouch and the smell of the jerky wafted back out into the open. It was the same smell as the jerky she had picked up. If this ninja was eating it, then she guessed she would be fine giving the girls the jerky later. She realized that he had called them beautiful and Kimi smiled happily.
"Thanks, they're quite the pair. I can hardly wait to see them full grown. It will be quite the sight. And, yes girls, you can eat it. Just be careful. Remeber that your teeth are sharp." They replied with a "yes Kimi" and gently snipped the jerky out of his hand. "You're welcome to pet them if you want Banzoku-san."
Suddenly Kimi sniffed the air and smelled something that was dog but not quite dog. She understood what it was as she saw the Inuzuka girl walk up with a fox around her neck. "So that's what fox smells like, not as bad as dog, especially wet dog." The cubs looked up at the fox, jerky hanging out of their closed maws, with a light of curiosity. They'd never seen a fox before. A few quick chews later, the two swallowed and trotted over to the Inuzuka.
"Girls, don't assume that the fox wants to play, alright? And, if it does, play nice. Okay?" Another "yes Kimi" was issued from their mouths.
The two "kittens" started mewling in front of the girl and asking the fox if it wanted to play. Kimi heard Saemon asked a question and she turned back to looking at him.
"I'm Nekozuka Kimi. You can call me Kimi if you'd like." Kimi flashed a fanged smile before she prodded the tiger cubs with a mew to introduce themselves. "I'm Kora." "And I'm Katsu."

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Having her question answered, Shiara nodded her head and remained silent. As another person approached, Shira felt a bit of tension in the air. Still, it would be rude not to give her name. "My name in Minohodo Shira. Pleasure to meet you." The others seemed to fall into a bit of conversation, though Shira found no really place to put in her own input. "Isn't it time you get going? Remember the last time you stayed idle? Best not to let that happen again." Shira felt a tug on her dress and the puppet pointed in the direction of down the street. Shira understood, picking the doll up. She nodded at the three members. "I must be going. It has been interesting speaking with you all. Goodbye." Shira started to walk in the direction that Kokoro had pointed.

[topic left]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
My apologies, Banzoku-san. I just recognized you from Shinji’s class so I knew you were a few years ahead of me. I didn’t want to come across as rude. I’m Sagasu Yume and this is CuRua… I call him CooRoo.

When she announced the fox, he stood up and gave a stretch with closed eyes. Getting ready to jump down, he crouches and then sees the kittens. Taking a couple steps back, he almost falls backwards off Yume’s shoulder. Deciding it would be safer where he is, he plants himself back on her shoulder, looking down at the cubs. Much to his dismay, Yume crouched down to greet the cubs which sent him scampering up to the top of her head.

Are you crazy… they’re felines. Not to mention twice my size!

Yume simply ignores her friend’s objections and reaches up with the hand that’s not patting the cubs to scratch behind his ears. She then rises again and smiles to the girls, the fennec remaining safely perched on her head. She still can’t shake the creepy feeling and is a little relieved when Shira leaves. No 12 year old should feel so hollow.

Pleased to meet you Kimi-chan. I didn’t realize that there were any Nekozuka still in Suna.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girls each introduced themselves one after the other. Kimi, Katsu, Kora, Shira and Yume. Five girls and one male fox. He made sure to look each girl in the eye as she said her name, nod to CuRua. He even caught the cute toothy grin from Kimi. It was a nice look for her. Had she been older, he mighta found it appealing but since she was so young, he just saw a little girl. But any thoughts down that track of thinking were pushed aside as the smallest girl decided to leave the group. He couldn't say she hadn't given him the creeps a little, but he'd met so many people in his life and many stranger than her that he only nodded at her when she said she was leaving and turned his eyes back to the oldest female in the group.

She was such a beauty. Certainly she was someone's girlfriend and if not, well...

Saemon's smile widened into what he considered to be a charming expression and shook his head slightly, "It's fine. I didn't realize you were Shinji-chan's sister." He added the chan out of habit. Years of boys teasing each other had some lasting effects. "You don't look like him at all." Which was meant nicely.

Even though Yume wasn't trying to be rude, Saemon realized wasn't doing a very good job on manners himself practically staring. Yume was just such a distraction. He pulled his eyes away and knelt down to the cubs where he could dig his fingers into their fur and scratch their ears and down their spines. "Inuzuka and Nekosuka together in one place. I think I'll have to treat you both to lunch, since this is a treat in itself." He stood, coming to his full six foot three height and brushed a hand through his long hair, pushing it back again.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi grinned again when Yume said the thing about Nekozuka in Suna.
"There aren't too many of us, but the main part of our clan is still here." Kimi smiled and then got a confused look as Shira left with not as much as a goodbye or a see you later. She shook her head and turned to look at the fox that had clambered up to the top of Yume's head.
"CuRua, you don't have to be scared of them. I know they'll be huge eventually, but they're really kind."
"Yes, we kind." "We want be friends with CuRua."
The cubs purred happily and leaned into Saemon's hands as he scritched them. Their attentions then focused on him, trying to rub up against his legs, mewling happily. They even hopped up on the bench and smiled happily at the three humans and the fox.
When Saemon offered lunch, Kimi's eyes widened and she was a little confused. What did he mean it was a treat to have an Inuzuka and a Nekozuka in the same place? She kind of understood the whole dog versus cat thing, but it had always confused her why so many people thought that the two couldn't get along.
"Y-you don't have to do that, Banzoku-san." She really wasn't sure about having someone pay for her besides her dad or grandfather. It just kind of felt weird to her.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back