Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Traipsing the Town

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A giggle made its way out of her lips at hearing her brother’s name used so diminutively. It was true that they didn’t look alike though. She didn’t really look like anyone in her family. Kara was blonde and Shinji and Riki both had brown hair. No one really knew where the turquoise came from but it was assumed that it was a result of her Inuzuka heritage. She was an enigma considering neither her mother, who came from the clan, or her brother exhibited traits of the bloodline. Despite her better judgment, Yume was rather charmed by the young man in front of her and it showed as she twirled a lock of her hair around one finger. CuRua did a good job of shaking her from her thoughts.

Tell them I don’t want to. Not to be rude or anything… I’m just not interested in being mauled today.

Yume’s favourite thing about CuRua only mentally communicating was that she could translate what the fox wanted to tell people. This usually ended in CuRua “saying” whatever Yume seemed was appropriate rather than what he actually wanted to say. Reaching above her head and plopping the 1 ½ foot tall Fennec between the cubs, Yume pats her companion’s head with a grin.

CooRoo is just a little shy. He would LOVE to be friends with you.

The look that he gave up to his friend was one of rejection and betrayal. He knew exactly what she was doing and decided it was for the better if he played along. What’s the worse that these kittens could do? He wasn’t sure if he wanted to believe Kimi but the fact that she was a little girl and could be ripped apart as easily as he could made him a little more easy with the situation. Seeing him visibly calm and sniff at the cubs made Yume smile as she then turned her attention back to Saemon and Kimi.

I suppose I’m not a normal Inuzuka though. Even they think it’s weird to have a fox instead of the normal dog or wolf companion… and lunch sounds wonderful. We’d love to.

Yume then throws her arm around the girl to give her some confidence and maybe persuade her that she should stick around and have lunch with them. She wouldn’t mind getting to know Saemon but Yume’s one-on-one experience with males of any form was limited to Shinji and CuRua. She wasn’t entirely sure she was ready to be left alone with him.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite Kimi's nerves, Yume seemed perfectly happy to accept his invitation. yes, it was a chance to get to know Shinji-chan's sister a little better. He could just imagine his face now after finding out Saemon took his little sister to lunch.

Grinning a little to amused-like to himself, the brunette waved a hand out toward the left. There were a few small cafes nearby, one in particular was his favorite. It was little known due to the fact it was an establishment created in someone's residential house. A elderly woman by the name of Yana, or Nimoru-baa-san, had opened the place when he was a young teenager. The only thing that gave it away as a public place to eat was a small sign on the front door in brown writing. "Bentou no Nimoru" It was only open from morning until about 3.

Saemon heading down the street, walking a little ways before the girls to allow them to follow him easily and have a little space from the strange male. If there was anything he knew about girls, it was they didn't like guys that pried too much. Girls needed to make a decision about they guy before anything else.

They would arrive after only a few minutes walk and Saemon opened the door to what looked like a plain house and offered them inside. If they were uncertain at all, perhaps their worries would be quelled as a slight, old woman with brightly (dyed) purple hair smiled and appeared in the doorway with a smile. "Oh Sae-chan. It's been almost a week! You look starved!"

Did not. Smiling all the same, Saemon introduced the girls. "Yana, this is Yume and Kimi. Their companions are CuRua the fox, Katsu and Kora the kitties there. Girls this is Yana. This is her place. After you." The interior of the place was eccentric colored and lively, as if the old woman still wanted to keep the youth.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi conceded to Saemon's invitation as Yume slung her arm over Kimi's shoulders. "Fine, I'll come." She gladly followed Saemon to the cafe, walking along side Yume. Kora and Katsu followed just behind them, sniffing at the air.
Once they arrived, Kimi had to control her face and body to not show her amusement at her quite obviously died hair. There weren't many people with purple hair, let alone that bright.
As Saemon introduced her, she bowed slightly and so did the very large cubs beside her. She smiled at the woman and then at Saemon as she passed him into the building. The interior made her eyes go as wide as she walked in. It was so bright. She couldn't help but blink a few times as she tried to focus on one spot. The cat in her was starting to come out really bad. She saw something shiny hanging down out of the corner of her eye and instantly fixated on it. Katsu eventually bumped her and she shook her head, deciding to concentrate on not acting like a cat, though somethings couldn't be helped... especially when there were shiny things hanging from the ceiling and moving slightly.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Give me just one second. I’ll need shoes

Yume raced back to her home and slipped her sandals on her feet. Before she managed to head back out undetected, Shinji stepped around the corner and gave her a bit of a look.

Mom’s sister wants to see you in the next week. She’s probably going to preposition you to live in the family home again. Ummm…You never wear shoes. Where are you going?

I’ll go see her soon. You know I wouldn’t leave you for anything, right? You’re all I have, Shinji. I’d give up my bloodline if it meant keeping my brother.

Leaning up on her tiptoes, she places a quick sisterly peck on his cheek, her hands on his chest for balance. Pausing on her toes with a grin for a second, she then pushes back and takes a few steps towards the door.

Oh the shoes? Yeah. I ran into Banzoku-san and he invited me out for lunch.

Before Shinji could protest, Yume had already blown him a kiss and was closing the door behind her. He followed her out just in time to see her bouncing form running back toward his schoolmate. Seeing a girl standing there with two big cats eased his worry a little. At least he couldn’t try anything unseemly. Shinji shuddered at the thought of anyone touching Yume in a way that he deemed unfit.

As they followed Saemon, Yume sniffed the air to try and get to know him a bit better. Other than smelling metal and the jerky he had been eating, she didn’t really get much from it. She was a little confused when they arrived… was this his place?... but then she saw the sign and relaxed a little. Inside, she took in the colours with a look of wonderment and a smile. Yume found Sand to be very bland when it came to colours as most things were rather earthy. The splashes of reds, purples, yellows, and other colours made Yume feel like she should be finger painting or dancing. With a sweet smile and a small cute bow, Yume greeted the lady with a cheery disposition

Hello Yana-san. It’s nice to meet you.

By this time CuRua had made his way to the ground and was sniffing around, being respectful of any patrons of the establishment. Moving ahead of the others, Yume finds a table and takes a seat next to the wall. Once he checks the perimeter, CuRua comes back and licks her ankle to indicate that everything was fine and takes a place under her chair.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saemon was pleased to find the girls had taken him up on the offer. Yume had hurried home to get shoes on, not that he'd noticed the bare feet until she'd mentioned it. He wondered if she'd mention him to Shinji. If she did, they might be having words later.

But it wasn't long until all three of the humans were inside of Ysna-sama's restaurant. Saemon peered sidelong at each girl as they came in. This place always took people by surprise. Kimi seemed a little taken back and Yume seemed pleasantly surprised. Both expressions brought him some happiness. Amusing women was always a treat.

Saemon felt at home here and pressed a kiss into the old lady's right cheek before heading toward his usual seat. She was flustered and batted the tall male away with a fretful hand. "Go on, now. Dears, please have a seat. Glad to have you both here, sit where you like. I'll bring drinks. Yes. And don't let this one sweet talk you." she warned with a wink in Sae's direction.

The bright haired and even more brightly dressed old lady scurried out of sight.

Sae settled in and rested back in his chair, after dragging his hand through his hair as usual. He wasn't all that sure they would be keen on personal questions, but he was the blunt type. "So. Since I have you both here and I'd like to ask you about yourselves, I'll tell you a little about myself." He smiled casually and spoke, "I'm a Jounin here in Suna. I'm 23 years old. I... go on a lot of dangerous missions." Bragging? Hardly. He didn't think much of it himself.

"How about both of you?"

Yana-san returned after that. She brought out a tray with three cups, a pitcher, saucers and another cup with a brown liquid. Her hands were very steady for her age.

Causiouslly she set a cup with crystal clear water before each person. Each cup had a orange wedge on the edge, a pretty purple leaf and small berries floating in the water among the ice. Water itself was a prize where they lived and was not usually a free drink. However, it seemed to be free here. She then set three saucers on the ground. She filled two of them with ox milk for the kitties and one with a meat broth for the fox. Last thing she did was set the menus down on the table and teeter back toward the backroom.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kora and Katsu had to usher Kimi over to a table and help her sit down since she was so distracted by the shiny bright colors all over the café. Kimi half bowed to Yana as she ushered them over to their table and Kimi couldn't help but give a toothy grin when she noticed Saemon kissing Yana's cheek. Her eyes followed the older woman out of the room and stared at the door until she heard the man of the group speak once more.
So Saemon was a jounin? That definitely confirmed her suspicions that he was a ninja. And dangerous missions? She could see that. From what she could see, this twenty-three year old man was rather toned body, one that any woman wouldn't mind admiring. Though, she would refrain, she was seven years younger than him anyway. She doubted that he'd go for someone so young.
"I'm sixteen. I'm an MiT, but I'm getting ready to take my mednin exam. Maybe I could take care of you after one of those dangerous missions, Banzoku-san." she said with a toothy grin.
When Yana came back with a pretty looking set up for water, Kimi smiled. And then she nearly wanted to jump up and hug the stuffing out of the woman for thinking about the three animals. Most places didn't like them inside, or if they were allowed to go in, they would refuse to serve them. The two tigers showed there appreciation by purring happily as they lapped up the ox milk.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi’s forwardness toward Saemon after being shy about even joining them made a bright flush cross Yume’s face. Did she just… Yes it seemed that she was flirting with him. Smiling at Yana as she brought the broth for the fox, Yume relays CuRua’s thanks as the fox begins to drink from the bowl. Saemon’s interest in them brought out the healer’s bashful side and as a result made her focus on the water that was just as vibrant as the rest of the establishment.

I’m also an MiT… Chuunin… 18. I haven’t done much training other than basic clinical stuff. I’d like to be out on more field missions but they don’t like us leaving the village until we’re full Med-nins. I specialize in acupuncture and acupressure like my mom did…

Putting both of her hands around the glass and funneling a little chakra into her palms, Yume makes three small droplets around the size of raisins rise from the water. Two of the drops she guides to just in front of the lips of her table mates and the other she licks out of the air as she brings it to her own mouth.

…I guess that means I’m good with my hands

The red tinge flares back up as she realizes the unintentional double entendre.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back