Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tranquility of Two Minds (training)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren found himself in the Forest of Death. Once again. He was here to train. But not like any other day. This time, he'll need a talk with his other self. The other day, Takeshi was pissed at him for not being able to control his blood line. And now, his career is on the line. Heck, he doesn't even know yet if he is going to keep his job of being ANBU.
Ziren sighed. With this on his mind, and his recent talk with another Chigokai when he was in Tea, he feels as if this is the time that he needs to start acting on the situation. The Chigokai woman said that he needs to surround himself with blood. But he wasn't going to kill anything, for the sake of keeping his job. Instead, he brought out a kunai and sliced open his left hand. Watching the blood fall. Just then, he was back inside of his mind. And there he was. His other, more evil self waiting for him.
"Well this is a surprise. Usually i take over when I want to, not you just letting me have it."
Ziren didn't want to put up with this kind of crap right now.
"You shut up and you listen to me right now! I don't care that you are the dark side of who I am. I don't care about your pride and wanting to see blood and the glory of it. Right now. You will listen to me, or else!"
His more evil self made his eyes glow crimson red.
"Come on. Don't do this to yourself. You'll just get yourself hurt. And anyways. Who needs the ANBU. They obviously have had enough of you."
Ziren gritted his teeth. His other self really knew how to get underneath his skin. Not even Maru was this bad. And that was saying something.
"You take that back right now!
I'll end you!"
Ziren was really getting pissed off now. He could feel the white of his eyes turn blood red. His body tensed. Unlucky for him, since they coexist in his mind, he can't really hear for blood. Unless... "How about we fight? Winner has permanent control of the body, and can choose when the loser can come out. Even you wouldn't be that stupid enough not to take it."
His other self thought about it for a minute. His glowing red eyes studied his eyes.
"You got yourself a deal kid.
Just know. Once when I win. I'll be wiping your consience permanently from your body. Hope your ready to die."

Ziren gulped. This is what a Chigokai that has completely lost their mind looks like. But he stood his ground, facing against his other, evil self. He didn't speak. It would now be wasted on deaf ears.

Ziren made a sword purely out of his own blood, straight out of his arm. His other self did the same, except his blood sword was glowing sinisterly.
They clashed their swords against each other. Ziren could feel his early training with an ANBU instructor who first fought him just so he could finally find out what his blood line was.
And now he was here, standing in his own mind, fighting his biggest enemy. Himself. Ziren listened to the blood in the sword of his enemy, dodging and blocking easily. He could see that his other self was only fueled with blood lust and rage. Not even thinking right.
He smiled as he made a cut on his other self's right hand, his sword hand.
Glowing blood flowed out, but his other self kept a tight hold of his sword. His other self charged at a surprising speed and Ziren found the others sword in his shoulder. He let out a roar and head butted his other self. He then grabbed and broke the sword in his shoulder, not even taking time to take the blood shrapnel out and charging at his other self.
But Evil Ziren was ready. By the time Ziren broke the sword, Evil Ziren made a blood hammer and knocked Ziren down to his butt.

"Now, who should I kill once when I'm done with you? Nasaki? The puppet?
What about that Uchiha that you threw once when you took back control back at the puppets place where he did the weak Genjustu on you."

That made Ziren snap. Even Maru wasn't exactly a friend, but an aquantance used very loosely. He won't let this thing take over and kill his friends and all those he cares about.
The Blood sword he had, was already turned back into just blood.
Ziren then weaved some hand signs and made a aqua whip. Blood dripped down from his shoulder and the whip turned crimson red. He used the blood whip.
"Water style! Water whip Justsu!"
The blood whip wrapped around the Evil Chigokai's hands that were both holding the Blood hammer.
Ziren pulled the whip down, making his other self drop the weapon.
Now hands tied. The other looked up at him.
Ziren didn't say anything. He proceeded to punch him, over and over again. Until his hands were bleeding. Then he turned the blood on his hands to blood gauntlets, then went back to punching him over and over. His rage kicking in, his own eyes now bleeding as they can't handle all the blood that is collecting in the eyes.
He stopped for a minute. And made a sword made of blood. He looked at his other self.
"You deserve this. You will not kill my friends. And I will stay as part of the ANBU. I will prove you wrong."
But the other laughed. He was laughing hysterically.
"Oh Ziren. The only thing that you've done was prove me right. You are even more of a Chigokai than me. I can see the blood lust in your eyes. The want to kill. The need to kill. Go ahead. All you need to do is strike me down with no mercy. Enjoy the blood bath and let your enemies see the true powers of a Chigokai."

Ziren hesitated. If he strikes his other self now, and kills him, he would be at peace of his own mind. But would he? He would still have this thirst for blood. Maybe especially after his other self isn't there to act like a balancer. Him being all that is bad, and Ziren himself being all that is good. He now knows he can't balance his blood line powers alone. He can't make the tough decisions to do what is needed. And his other self can't keep control of himself around anyone.
Ziren let the sword melt down into blood.
"No. The deal was that whoever won, will keep permanent control over the body. The other, will only get some control if the winner so chooses. I will protect my friends and all that I care about. And I will stay in the ANBU ranks. I now know how a Chigokai acts. I've talked to another one.
The way you act is a disgrace even among my family as a whole. The way you make me look is a disgrace to the leaf and all those who care about me. Consider this your first and final warning. If you try to take over my body, I will erase you from my mind. If you try to start something when I let you have control, I will erase you. If you unlawfully kill someone or something, I will erase you. If you piss me off in any way, shape or form. I will erase you. Do you understand me?"

Ziren looked at his other self. And for once, he has seen the face of defeat. The blue haired man that was sitting on the ground looked up at him. The glow of his eyes were gone. He growled a little bit but then stopped.
"Fine. But you are still weaker than me. You are weak willed. And you will always be weak willed. You can't follow through with anything you say. You will die alone."
Ziren turned around, not to face his evil self.
"Remember when I said that it was your first and final warning?" Ziren turned around fast, taking the blood sword shard out of his shoulder and stabbing it into his evil self's shoulder.
He ignored his other self yell out in pain.
"Now. I will take my leave.
If I ever want to talk to you, you will wait here, not to come out. I will come to you and you will not summon me."

With that, Ziren exited out of his mind and back to reality. And boy was it scary. He looked around the Forest and all there was was blood. Only his blood, from what he could tell. Animals and creatures sniffed around until they saw him stir awake. They then left in haste. Ziren looked down at himself. Never has he seen so much blood before. He has never bleed this much. There were too many injuries that he could tell. He heard his own blood. He was going into shock. He knew full well that he needed to get to the hospital now.
Ziren walked in the night, through the forest, half losing conscious, half staying awake. Just from hearing his blood flow, he was close to getting into shock.
"Come on! Just a little bit more to the hospital!" He exclaimed. Trying to motivate himself. He made it to the hospital.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back