Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Trials, Tribulations, and Training(Private)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro consciously and subconsciously pulled Suzuhime closer, "Well, I have shown you what I can concerning the prophecies, I can also tell you that unlike me your powers do not require you to take another living being's body to have another, you will be able to simply manifest your next body. According to legend, and theories set forth by my uncle Dr. Toa whom is studying and recording my efforts and the changes I undergo your process will be completely different. As it is written, the god's create from their own elements the objects they need. Demons take from others the things they need, Humans do both. According to my research and what has occurred with my first tribute your first manifestation will require your blood and an altar of significance with the traits of the power you wish to add to your own present. We have four altars to Mother Suna and two for her mother Amaterasu here in the dojo. When you want to test yourself we can go to one of the altars of Amaterasu. Until then let us head back to the family hall I am certain it should be time for dance and for the desserts."<i></i>

Kuro leaned down and kissed her lips gently not wanting to be excessive in his affections, but not wanting to be too forward or lecherous either. Kuro slowly began to embrace Suzuhime as he levitated them both towards the only shaft that he led in or out of the small sealed away chamber.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And so Suzuhime's own path would unfold...one of her own divine powers. As opposed to Kuro's demonic. Demon and divinity, seemed rather strange. Though one could not tell Suzuhime was of such...'caliber' simply by looking at her, they would have to experience it. She didn't know how severe her wounds may end up for subjecting herself to the power. But she hoped to not find out. She would have to...manifest her own bodies? She would not have to steal them like he was forced to do. That she would have to make a blood sacrifice at an altar to being the process of realizing her own divine right. But that would be saved for another time. For now, it was a time of celebration, a feast for the clan, that Suzuhime seemed to have been accepted in. The beast-like men and women of the different houses and clans, already having grown upon Suzuhime. But where the Toraono were diverse and organized. The Yamazaki were scattered around the world, of different bloodlines, or different abilities, and could give the diversity among the Toraono clan a run for it's money. But of course there was at least one catch. Your hair almost always was colored red or black. They were very much the trademark hair colors.

And now that their visit to the chamber had come to an end, Kuro would gently embrace Suzuhime. Solidifying the rather sudden relationship that had so suddenly blossomed between them. Suzuhime returning his affections much more aggressively. She enjoyed being honest about her feelings at least. Suzuhime fast forwarding their tender union. Closing her eyes gently, feeling a rapid thump within her chest, as if trying to get Kuro to feel it as well, squishing herself up to him tightly. Awaiting for their ascension, she remained near his side. Sustaining their display of affection until they had finally reached the hall they had originally been in. Suzuhime softly pulling away, a blush splayed across her cheeks, a rather devious smile on her face.

"I hope you would give me the honor of 'accompanying' you tonight, after the festivities Kuro-dono."

She regained the distance they originally had, so as to not make it to obvious for when they would rejoin Kuro's family. A fact that Kuro would quickly learn is that Suzuhime was a closet pervert with an unholy libido.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro was a bit blown away by Suzuhime's response but he managed to maintain control, Suzuhime didn't seem to know her own strength and as such when she got aggressive she actually had the strength to cause Kuro a great deal of discomfort. Luckily for Kuro in a natural physics sort of way he was still bigger than Suzuhime so what might have been uncomfortable were they the same size turned out to be very enticing especially the way she squeezed him like a giant demonic teddy bear. Well there were far worse ways to die than in the arms of a beautiful woman. As they made their way back into the family hall, many family members were either dancing or still eating. Kuro had prepared a series of frozen desserts that the children of the four families were eating. Adults were drinking and singing tunes, some of the girls were having a fashion and weapons display. Alot of the younger men were grouped together showing off new fighting techniques they had either discovered for themselves or been taught by their parents or sensei. Kuro led Suzuhime to a reasonably open spot on the dance floor and took her through some traditional dance steps (The Toraono Clan tends to perform Latin dances like Salsa & Merengue, or traditional Waltzes) Kaibudo and Azame had been dancing for a while now it seemed as she had even changed out of her kimono into a war skirt and protective mail shirt and underskirt. A fashion conscious warrior woman... Suzuhime would be able to go change as well should she want to.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The couple returned to the main hall, where it seemed multiple activities were taking place. Young men showed off their fighting prowess, women were in fashion shows and weapon displays. Adults drank. And men and women of all ages danced around. The divine and demon heading towards an open spot on the floor. Suzuhime having very little dance experience, except in regards to the Capoeria fighting style. Which was break-dancing while fighting. But in little time, Suzuhime got some of the dances down enough to perform them. Noticing that Azame had changed out, it seemed Suzuhime was given the opportunity to change as well.

"I'll be right back Kuro-dono."

She left with a wink as she went back to the room she had originally changed in. Her clothes neatly laid in a pile, but still no suitable chest protection...oh well, at least her jacket covered her chest better then the kimono did. Quickly changing out of the elegant dress, and into her fighting clothes, even adorning her cap, she looked in a nearby mirror to make sure she was suitably dressed, while the outfit itself may have been inappropriate, it was what she was most comfortable with. Rushing back to the main hall, she rejoined her demonic lover, now in her old clothes, but still cleaner then they were. Yet sadly her large chest still protruded outwards. Well...sad for her, not so much for any male that happened to glance her way.

"I feel so much better now..."

She whispered to Kuro, taking his hand again, but getting closer to him then they were before she changed. Enough to where her chest slightly squished against his own.

"Lead the way~"

She ushered Kuro. Why not get a little dancing in?

"And I guess ill be spending the night with you..."

She smiled deviously again.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: I claim no ownership of the lyrics presented in this post and they are not included in any word count.

Kuro smiled and then inwardly grimaced as he heard her more lewd thoughts he didn’t have the heart to tell her that full contact such as she was accustomed to having when she demanded it wasn’t allowed for non-married men in the Toraono Clan. They danced the night away until it was time for Kuro’s second performance. Kuro kissed Suzuhime’s hands before parting with her as he took the stage near the Oushi-Ouja side of the family. One of the young men there by the name of Himitsu grabbed a set of drums and setup behind Kuro. One of the Hyou clan women by the name of Nokoribi joined him on stage as well she tapped a summon seal and summoned a set of guitars and a beautiful piano. Kuro took on a look of sadness as the third member from the Byakko clan Taki was unable to sing after suffering a vicious throat injury while fighting off a caravan raid made by Sand Raider’s from the Eastern Winds tower. She took down half of their number but it cost her, her voice. She looked up at Kuro with her huge white eyes and absentmindedly took Suzuhime by the hand as a congratulatory gesture. A spark of power transferred between the two as ever so briefly Suzuhime could see through Taki’s eyes before she felt an odd resonance within her as she took Taki’s spiritual synchronicity within her and began to feel a small but steady build-up of power and energy. Taki’s throat wound slowly began to heal in resonance with Suzuhime, but neither of them trulyt noticed as Kuro began his heartfelt tribute to Taki and Suzuhime.

Kuro: ”I want to dedicate this song to cousin Byakko Taki who can’t sing with us tonight and to the special red haired woman whom has stormed her way into my life…”<i></i> Kuro threw down a smoke bomb and when the smoke cleared there were two Kuro’s and they were both topless with guitars. They began to play with an eerie sublime harmony that was only surpassed by their voices. Kuro’s mother shed a tear as she heard the song as it was the same song Kaibudo had sung to her when they had almost broken up over a feudal marriage arrangement that all but cost then Princess Azame her life and that of her unborn sons from Kaibudo.

”I should have known,
That it would end this way,
I should have known,
There was no other way,
Didn't hear your warning,
Damn my heart gone deaf.

I should have known,
Look at the shape you're in,
I should have known,
But I dove right in,
One thing is for certain,
As I'm standing here,
I should have known.

Lay your hands in mine,
Heal me one last time,
Though I cannot forgive you yet,
No I cannot forgive you yet,
You leave my heart in debt,

I should have known,
I was inside of you,
I should have known,
There was that side of you,
Came without a warning,
Caught me on a web,

I should have known,
I've been here before,
I should have known,
Don't want it anymore,
One thing is for certain,
I'm still standing here,
I should have known.

Lay your hands in mine,
Feel me one last time,
You leave my heart in debt
No I cannot forgive you yet
No I cannot forgive you yet
You leave my heart in debt
I should have known

Maybe you was right,
Didn't wanna fight,
I should have known,
Couldn't read the signs,
Couldn't see the light,
I should have known,
No I could not forgive you yet,
No I could not forgive you yet,
You leave us all in debt,
I should have known… ”
<i></i>

Kuro’s twin performance even shocked the band members but they played along anyway. Kuro’s next song made everyone cheer, it was the tale of White warriors once again. These valiant first men had fought desperately for family they would never see again. Taki’s throat wound began to fade away but as she held on to Suzhuhime’s hand whose hair and skin had taken on a faint glow. Kuro sung this song in a shockingly heart wrenching duet with himself as his eyes closed while both Kuro’s carried on oblivious to Suzuhime and Taki’s reactions and changes as Kuro got swept up in the performance with his second body.

”Knights in white linen, never reaching the end,
Letters were written, never meaning to send.
Beauty had always missed their eyes before.
Just what the truth is, they can't say anymore.

'Because they loved you, yes they love you, oh how they love you’

Gazing at red hair, we walk hand in hand,
Just what I'm going through they can't understand.
Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what we want to be, we will be in the end.
And I love you, yes I love you,
Oh how I love you, oh how I love you.

Nights in white linen, never reaching the end,
Letters they’ve written, never ever to send.
Beauty has always missed, their eyes before.
Just where they’re meant to be, no one knows anymore.

'Cos they loved you, yes they love you,
Oh how they love you, oh how they love you.
'Cos I love you, yes I love you,

Breath deep in the night air
The gathering gloom
Watch their lights fade aware
Of Death from every room
Mother Suna’s people
Look back and lament
Another day's losses
Blood and tears all spent

Impassioned lovers
Wrestle as one
Lonely souls cry for love
And each has none
New mother picks up
And suckles her child
Elder Warriors fight on
While the young ones go wild

Cold hearted orb
That rules the night
Removes the colors
From all of our sight
Red is now gray and
Yellow is dirty white
But we all decide
Which honor is right

And they loved you, yes they love you,
Oh how they love you, oh how they love you.
'And I love you, yes I love you,
<i></i>

Taki and Suzuhime found themselves moved to tears as Kuro sang for them as the third and final song was brought forth it had an uptempo beat. Suzuhime suddenly found her divine powers faintly active with Kuro’s cousin Taki holding her hand and slightly glowing along with her. All the family’s cheered as Kuro and his bandmates strummed the first notes of an all too familiar song. For some odd reason Suzuhime found herself singing along as well not knowing how she knew the song herself.

On a dark desert roadway! Cold wind in my hair
Warm smell of spiced cider, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering sight
My head grew heavy and I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the Fortress bell
And I was thinking to myself,
"This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the TORA-ONO-DOJO
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the TOO-RAH –OH NO- DOJO
Any time of year (Any time of year)
You can come by here

Her mind is dark and twisted, she’s got three deadly blades
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls just friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the Captain,
"Please bring me some wine"
He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since the First Men’s Time"
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Such a lovely face
What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise)
Bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The lemon champagne on ice
And she said "We are all just warriors here, of our own device"
And in the master chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab out with their deadly knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember,
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the road I was on before
"Relax, " said the guards man,
"We are trained to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

Such a lovely face
Bring your blades inside
Behold the Stormy Skies!
<i></i>

To everyone’s surprise Taki stepped on stage and sang like never before as Kuro shed tears to see and hear it…. But he and his second persona kept playing like everything was planned
Once my voice was a whisper, never heard on the wind
I held unto crimson flames with my right hand until I could win
As my cousin Kuro sang our favorite song
I never believed in miracles, but that changed before too long
I want to thank Mother Suna
I want to cry out loud
Even as I’m singing here I know my family’s proud
My scar is gone and my voice is baaack again
I will thank the Goddess
Cause I can speak again
<i></i>

The song ended and everyone from the Byakko clan rushed forth to hug Taki and thank Suzuhime as Taki explained it was Suzuhime whose touch had healed her. Kuro stood beside Suzuhime and held her hand and smiled.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#800000">Suzuhime could tell she was making him uncomfortable. She would merely giggle to herself. Dispelling any worry.

"I'm just teasing Kuro..."

And afterwards, they danced among the rest of the clan. A few stumbles from Suzuhime, time flying by as they danced. It seemed to go by too quickly for her to be honest. One moment she was clutching Kuro's hand in a waltz, the next moment he is atop a stage. Preparing a band of different members from the separate families. But it seemed Kuro wasn't supposed to be the actual singer when he looked towards a member of the Byakko. Who claimed Suzuhime's dainty hand absent minded. She could feel something as she looked back at Taki, who had been looking at her as well. Feeling a strange feeling of... synchronization. The feeling gone as soon as it happened. Smiling happily at Taki, still holding her hand as all looked up to the stage as Kuro began to speak. Stating that the first song was dedicated to Taki and...herself. It seemed Kuro had already been fond of her since the first day they met. Finishing the set up of the band when he 'cloned' himself again. Of course she and Kaibudo knew the truth...but they would let Azame take peace in not knowing what it really was.

Despite his very husky appearance. Kuro had a rather extravagant singing voice. Well...she knew the feeling. Suzuhime herself being quite the vocalist. She sang to other clans as means of diplomacy when the Yamazaki were in some deep do do. Often inviting the opposite clan to a big banquet dinner, with Suzuhime being the main entertainment, as a small singer. Suzuhime was about 9 years old when she did her last performance, and about 3 feet 7 inches tall at the time, but she still regularly practiced to this day. Lost in the sensation of Kuro's tribute to the two women, she failed to notice her divine prowess taking effect again. Kuro moving to a rather depressing song of the 'First men'. A popular bit of Sunagakure's history and culture. She had heard of the first men, been told of their deeds. She held no personal connection to them, but they seemed to be an important piece of Sunagakure. Even when she held no emotional connection to them. Hearing of their deeds, their heroism, their sacrifice. Both Taki and herself wiping away the tears that began to dew at their eyes. A few droplets escaping patrol as the were absorbed into Suzuhime's clothing. Feeling her divine power actually reacting to Taki, she looked over to see both were faintly glowing. Smiling at Taki again before Kuro started the next song...she felt as if she'd heard before. Mindlessly singing along to it, her voice like the tiniest tinkling of bells. She began to remember the night she traveled to Sunagakure. Traversing the desert alone with nothing but her robe, mask and a few essentials she needed to survive. She came across a lone building in the distance. Which must have been the dojo. Sadly the night was nothing but a blur as she was fed and given a place to rest. Already out the door by the next morning. She couldn't remember unitl now, as it seemed so long ago...she didn't even remember who she even met in her first visit.

The last song came to an end, Taki suddenly letting go of her hand and storming upon the stage. Joining the song that Kuro sang, trying to pretend it was all according to plan. Kuro returning to Suzuhime's side as very much all in the Byakko clan came to thank Suzuhime for healing their beloved sister, Taki. When the stream of clanners ended, Suzuhime looked to Kuro, whispering into his ear as best she could.

"That reminded of the time I used to sing as a little girl..."

Holding Kuro's hand a little tighter, for nostalgic purposes. It reminded her of an even better time...at Suzuhime's first performance, she was extremely nervous. But to help calm her, her daddy Susumu, held her hand and sang with her. Joined together by her mother Ryoko, and her brother Iori. They sang for an allied clan. A good example of what boosted Suzuhime's confidence in herself.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc sorry about the wait 40 pages into a book writing set for a possible deal with a publisher

Kuro smiled and took Suzuhime by the hand as he left the remainder of the clan to his second self whom kept the party and refreshments going while Kuro whisked his new girlfriend away to his private chambers. He was extremely tired but he now had a second set of eyes so he could let his main body rest while his second body kept everyone working and everyone would believe that Suzuhime had been escorted away by a kagebunshin. "I am happy you enjoyed yourself, and that you have been accepted as my fiance' with that hurdle out of the way you are indeed welcome to stay with me in my chambers even though I won't be much good for anything tonight. I promise you a fun day tomorrow."<i></i> Kuro leaned in close and kissed her deeply allowing Suzuhime to understand that he would be more than able to do whatever she needed and more after a six hours of rest. Squeezing her close lovingly but with a strength only she could understand Kuro picked Suzuhime up beneath her buttocks and carried her to the lounging pillows where he lay down with Suzuhime on top of him. He used his telekinesis to close the door before cuddling close to Suzuhime's neck with no intentions of being perverted but intent on showing his affections before he passed out.

Topic Left with Kuro sleeping soundly in Suzuhime's arms after Suzuhime's ending post...
(ooc: You have my direct permission to have this thread end any way Suzuhime would like it to end so if you need to Godmod Kuro doing something as long as he isn't killing someone have at...)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime would be whisked away by her new lover to his private chambers. He looked exhausted as well, but still deemed it appropriate to say an apology. So... they were to be married then? Well...it was a bit much to take in, but she was the daughter of the main family, so it seemed rather correct for two underneath the heads of their respective clans to be wed. However, her parent's had no hand in this. This was her own decision. Suzuhime merely brushed off his worry.

"It's fine Kuro, I was just teasing."

She would smile softly, accepting his affections with as much vigor as she had before. Suzuhime was as good a lover as she was a fighter. She was carried over to a place to rest. It was late anyways, and Suzuhime hadn't gotten much sleep in the past few days. So this would be a good sleep. The poor horned tiger man passing out in his attempt to get one last cuddle in. Poor thing. Suzuhime could feel herself falling asleep, simply out of the fact there was nothing else to do for the evening but sleep. She rested her dainty head next to his chest, drifting away at the steady beat of his heart. Curling up into her usual sleeping position. As small as she was, she took up even less space when she slept. Not even bothering to take off her clothing. Her eyes slowly fluttering shut. She shining lavender now hidden behind the thin curtain of her skin. Perhaps marriage wouldn't be so bad? It was always somewhat of a pipe dream of hers, to get married, be a loving wife and mother...not a vicious body guard and remorseless fighter...yeah...that was the life she wanted...

~Topic Left~​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back