Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Trouble in Paradise [Requesting Hokage]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a few days since the incident near Hokage Rock and a bit of bed rest Yaboi finally found the confidence to head to the hokage mansion and request a meeting with the Hokage. The young shinobi took his time in arriving, mulling over a few unpleasant thoughts 'Hope we don't get in trouble..'. Upon entering the estate Yaboi was greeted by the receptionist and he bowed his head politely in greeting "U-Um, I'm Yaboi nice to meet you. I'm here to request a meeting with the Hokage, if possible." the boy began, shaking off any feelings of awkwardness. "Its not really important.. But - No, I mean it kinda is really important. Sorry, I'm still a bit shaken up." the boy admitted with a quiet laugh to try and ease the situation. Yaboi quickly turned and took a seat as he waited for a response, breathing a sigh of relief 'Ugh, what a pain.. Why did things have to go the way they did..'.

[Thread Entered]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Walking down the hallway, Umashi was busy trying to get everything ready for the trip that he was soon to undertake. Traveling to the Tea Country was going to require a lot of work and with things only being a few weeks out, if that, Umashi was down to the wire when it came to planning. Who would be in charge, who would be on duty, who would be going, all of the necessary things feel in his lap. Running into the receptionist desk in a most literal way, Umashi was greeted by the sight of a young academy student looking as though he was looking for somebody. "How goes it, is everything alright?" Although he hadn't exactly received a call, if a kid was in here, standing around and waiting for the receptionist to get him in front of the correct audience then odds were that he was looking for the Kage or one of the Sennin. Though Umashi was immensly busy with many things, he still could try to make time for the people who really mattered at the end of the day.

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hokage-sama!" the boy announced with a big smile, hopping off the seat and scratching at the back of his head. "I want to say yes but I'd be lying.. It happened a few days ago and maybe you already know about it." the young boy said with a small shrug, resting his arms into the pockets of his shorts as he shuffled his feet awkwardly. "Its a kinda long story but I know you might be very busy, so uhh.. Well, my friend Ryo and I were attacked by a crazy swordsman after the three of us were finished cleaning the Hokage faces. He said he was a new student but we caught on that he wasn't when he messed up his own story." the boy began, acting out the figures of the boys with hand puppets "He said he heard us whispering about how we were catching on to him and he came at us with this really strange sword..". It seemed the story would take a turn for the worse as the once chipper young student would soon form a sad frown as he continued the story "We had the situation under control but I wanted to know as much as I could, and I think he might have done something to a chuunin. He wanted to send us to the same place he sent him, don't think that means anything good. I-I tried to get him to surrender as much as I could, trying to show him that he could not take us on himself but he had no fear. He couldn't lay a finger on me so he looked to hurt Ryo so I figured we had to hit him a few times to calm him down and get some payback, but it just went further from there. We didn't want him to escape so we uh.. Hit him some more. But then when I thought it was over.." the boy began to physically shake and his eyes widened as he recalled the very real situation the two students had found them in that day.

"H-He.. He blew himself up. It was horrible! R-Ryo was caught in the explosion and I was thrown far away.. It was really painful, there was fire everywhere. I-I did what I could but when I finally found Ryo and dealt with the flames he was unconscious. I did some crude first aid with the tools I had on me, a-and I brought him home." the boys frown only grew as he explained the more traumatizing details "I failed my best friend Hokage-sama.. I don't know what to do, I didn't even show up to the student tournament. I'm not fit to be a shinobi.."

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Not one to go in for the hug, Umashi patted the kid on the head. "That's ok, you did what you could, and for that, you are commended." Showing the typical symptoms, the the young Yaboi was no doubt experiencing PTSD due to experiencing what he had. Even the best shinobi proved to be human and in time, he'd grow past the situation, but for now it was best that he rested. The student tourney was important, but not so much so that one child's absence could derail the entire thing. Stuck somewhere between feeling like the kids parent and feeling like his superior, Umashi smiled and nodded. "Don't worry about the tourney, you got a get out of class pass from the Hokage himself! Alas, thank you for your service, I was aware of the situation but I didn't know who were the heroes that helped to protect the village from an even greater crisis. Thank you for that!"

Though Umashi wouldn't be able to say much more on the subject, it was nice being able to connect the dots. Though Yaboi probably wouldn't be partaking of any of the higher up missions concerning the event, his small part would definitely not go unnoticed. "In any event, it's high time you went and enjoyed your mandatory vacation time, heck, find one of the local Chunnin or Jounin and grab a travel buddy to the Tea Country. I hear they have some of the best sushi there!" With that said, Umashi would usher the kid on his way as there was a lot of important things for both of them to do. Upon getting back to his office, he'd be sure to make sure that some well deserved promotions were properly documented by his Kage seal. The last thing that he wanted was people not being rewarded for their merits.

OOC: Topic Left unless stopped. Giving Yaboi a get out of Tournament Card straight from the Hokage!
OOC #2: Nara Yaboi and Uchiha Ryo promoted to Genin.

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A bit of reassurance from a respectable individual of Konoha was just what Yaboi needed to lift his spirits, grinning ear to ear with glee as his head was patted. Feelings of disappointment would still linger in regards to the student tournament but it was definitively important for him to get the rest he needed and come back stronger. "Thank you, Hokage-sama!" the boy announced with a bit more pep than before, the term 'hero' was not something Yaboi cared for as it was to his knowledge that all heroes died to overwork. Afterall, all he really did in the situation was defend himself from a maniacal swordsman that had wanted to kill the two. The suggestion for a vacation had peaked the young boys interest and already he began planning out just who to go with, it would be a much needed and fun experience to have! The boy turned on his heel quickly and waved to Umashi as he bolted out of the office building with newfound confidence that would overshadow the enclosing depression and devastating thoughts of the near death experience. There was much that boy had to prepare for in the coming days on his first big adventure with his friends to Tea Country!

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back