Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Troublemaking [Open]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ij69vgal.jpg

Entering through the front door of this unassuming 'gentlemen's club', Akane dealt with the bouncer easily enough as she discreetly Identified the two of us while I went and grabbed two seats at the bar and tried in vain to flag down the bartender despite a nearly empty bar. The fucker seemed intent on ignoring me it seemed and would've continued if I hadn't grabbed him by his arm and yank him to stop him in his tracks.

"You gonna take my order or walk by like I ain't here?" I questioned the barkeep before shoving him away from me as I continued to speak,

"Get me whatever draft ale you have and some fruity drink or the next for the girl," I motioned to my spear tsukumogami that was coming up to the bar after finally finishing her work with the bouncer. As she took a seat next to me at the bar, I was quick to notice that she looked upset about something. I'm sure she'd let me know why that was the case like the whiny little weapon she was, but at least for the moment she stifled whatever the bartender had intended to say to me as she began speaking over him.

"He's old enough, now stop making excuses, and just bring out the damn drinks, keep," She said shortly as she waited to see if he was going to continue to argue with her. When he didn't and simply left to fill our order, grumbling all mad about our slight, Akane finally let out a sigh and began to complain.

"The bouncer tried to court me. That's the third man today," She told me with a straight face. I almost thought about not laughing and give her a serious answer, but that thought passed quickly as I let myself chuckle at her small revelation. She only got more pissed as I refused to answer for a good minute or two until I was able to calm myself down enough to comment at her expense.

"You could've made your human form ugly, hell you could've made yourself a dude and no one would bat an eye. Instead, you made yourself a tall, beautiful woman and now you bitch about men hitting on you? Let me get the world's smallest violin and cello out for you and I'll compose you a sad duet, you little bitch," I said as I shook my head and downed my mug in an uninterrupted chug before slamming it on the table. I sat there for a moment letting my throat settle before motioning for the disgruntled keep to fill it up again.

"Hell, why don't you just take my suggestion and stay in your weapon form more often? Do you think it's not strange enough that some teenager is constantly being followed around by some ice queen type like a damn chauffeur? When have we been apart outside of a couple hours since you were awoken? I haven't had my own damn space in two years because you're constantly around," I grumbled as my second beer finally came out. I didn't feel like downing another so soon, but it wasn't like we had anything better to do for a couple hours. I might as well get drunk before I got called in for work.

"Yeah, but that's your fault I have to constantly be around, ya dumb cunt," She responded curtly as she finally took the first sip of her fruity drink. I knew what she was referring towards, so I didn't say anything in response, but I really did want to tell her off. Regardless, I took another sip of my beer, knowing this conversation we've had multiple times in the past wasn't going to really lead anywhere. We were both sick of each other's bullshit and yet stuck together like Siamese twins. It was a downside I hadn't accounted for when I first drafted up my plans.

OOC EIshi and Akane

Hak

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the corner of the what appeared to be a pub of sorts, Kano sat solemnly in the dark corner with a pop drink in his hand. Too underaged to drink the adult juice, he was still left alone with his body covered in wraps with blood stains on his clothing. A chilling aura surrounded him, the air cold around him though that had more to do with the spiritual entity Eiko attempting to scare off would be friends rather than anything else. She remained invisible to all, however, preferring to make Kano appear haunted of sorts which is what she enjoyed doing as a hobby. His appearance contradicted his personality significantly as he looked creepy and predatory though he was just nervous about being around so many strangers as he was still unfamiliar with Kumogakure after his awakening.

His eyes would wander to a teen and older woman speaking with constant profanity towards each other as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. They seemed to have a unique bond with one though for whatever reason insulted one another quite profusely. Despite this look, he smiled to himself as they appeared close to him as Kano famously scared off many people, making it difficult for him to form friendly relationships. His closest relationship was a dead girl who haunted him, caused mischief, and made it virtually impossible for him to be viewed positively by others.

A few weeks have passed since his awakening, which made him still unfamiliar with his surroundings. With a recent division change from the Academy to ANBU, he finally had time to settle down and relax. With no leads on his fragmented memories, all he could do was sit in a strange pub watching a teenager and grown woman trade foul language with one another. Perhaps he could make his first few friends. A smile was necessary to appear friendly, at least that's what Eiko often told him. Unfortunately, his smile only made him seem creepy and evil as he had expressions that often came off villainous.

So the young ANBU Trainee sat in a dark corner, smiling evilly with a haunting cold aura provided by Eiko invisibly which made him seem as if he was going to do something villainous to the duo speaking to one another. A failed attempt to appear friendly and open that would hopefully not be misinterpreted by the two, though experience dictated this be famously always the case.
OOC said:
Name changed has not gone through yet, however Arakaru Kano is the character.

Word Count: 408
Topic Entered

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I wasn't oblivious to the stare, the bar was near empty and the only kid there around my age looked like he wanted to pick a fight. He'd have to wait a couple seconds as I chugging my second beer and threw the bartender a thousand yen banknote. I was already feeling buzzed and the second was gonna hit me soon enough. I probably should've got something to eat, but oh well.

"Give me a third and keep the change," I stated, the barkeep's attitude towards me definitely changed after that, that's for sure as he rushed to get me another one. Regardless, right as I was about to get into it, the damned spear grab my arm, not saying a word as I tried to pull my arm free. It was only until I looked at her face that I swore I saw death in her eyes that she relented.

"Do not get us kicked out," she hissed before letting go once I pulled my arm back this time. I just sniffled at her in response as I grabbed my third beer that had been already waiting for me on the bar as I continued on over to the punk looking to get his ass beat. I took a chair on the opposite side of him and put my beer down and leaned on my hand with a friendly smile on my face.

"You looking to die, boy?" I asked in my most hospitable of tones. I let the smile on my face die as I waited for him to respond. It was obvious he had a problem with me, I always had a sense for someone giving me a funny look and this kid was screaming how he wanted to square off. If nothing else, the alcohol was definitely getting me in the mood to fight.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today had been a long day, in the teahouse, but she wasn't in the drinking mood, just get away from her housemate's mood. Aya had been living with them for the last year, one of them kept insisting to fight with her, but she had just finished a different fight, so she just didn't feel like it currently. Her schedule was busy, when she wasn't working, she was training, and when she wasn't training she was studying. It didn't leave much room for anything else, she only really made time for Ji because he was her only best friend in this world.

Aya was an average girl of her age, her hair was blond, her eyes blue, and she could easily convince anyone she was older than what she actually was. Aya wore the Kumo headband on her waist, it was attached to a dark green sash, the only color among her black and white outfit. Aya spotted the bar, it looked pretty empty, that meant it was a quiet place, at least she assumed that. She passed the bouncer, giving him a wink before he could say anything.

Aya walked in and the first thing she heard was "you looking to die, boy?" Aya blinked and sighed. Someone picking a fight. As an ANBU she was always on duty, even without the mask. "Ey, knock it off." She stated firmly, whether the boy listened or not was up to him. She looked to the woman who was at the bar.

Aya went up to the bar and raised her hand. "I'd just like a soda, any kind please." She stated, she'd done this whether the boy stopped or not, she really didn't feel like letting a fight go down, and she didn't want to fight either, so hopefully the boy would just settle down. He probably had been drinking.

[topic entered]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I wasn't phased in the slightest as someone new came into the bar. Hell, if anything I was more annoyed. I didn't even acknowledge her as I looked this kid down, but it seemed Akane was willing to converse and likely that would keep her out of the way when shit went down.

"Ignore him, he never throws the first punch," Akane said in a quiet tone to the girl as she took a sip of her mixed drink and patted the seat next to her. Using my magnetic affinity I let a senbon launch from one of my hidden pockets and sent it straight at Akane's head. She didn't even flinch as the senbon bounced off her head and fell to the ground with a metallic clunk. Her inhuman body was always going to absorb the blow and rendering it harmless, but it did allow me to send her a message about what I thought of her opinions.

"Bar is quiet and you seem alone, care to drink with me?" Akane offered in a friendly enough tone to the girl as she pretended to listen in on the television in the bar playing some sport or the next. I knew she was playing off my slight like it was nothing, but her eyes promised reparations in the future as she downed her drink aggressively. I might've been scared if I was a bitch, but I can handle my own damn spear trying to intimidate me.

"Barkeep, bring a double of that again for the girl and I," She said in a rather neutral tone, seemingly ignoring the girl's earlier request for soda. I knew why she was offering, but what did she think I was made out of, money? I guess she was trying to hurt me in other ways now because she couldn't rage after her little insight, else look the fool.

Hak

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sweat dripped down the young ANBU trainee's forehead. Unfortunately, his bandages always seemed to hide his nervous sweat, so it almost never appeared to be that way in front of others. He was only trying to be friendly, and seemingly this teenage shinobi was threatening death upon him already. Weren't they supposed to be fellow villagers? The question loomed in his head as if someone would miraculously answer him in his mind. Were cloud shinobi supposed to be this unfriendly and violent? A small nervous sigh escaped his mouth, as a slight tinge of uncomfortable nervousness crept through his being. His expression of fear came off as if he was agitated and aggressive which was not at all the case. This confusing reaction would likely only make the situation worse. Arakaru was not willfully trying to escalate the situation; however, his unclear expressions always got him in more trouble than not.

Before he could fully respond, a beautiful blonde shinobi seemed to warn the angry drunk to cool it off. Aya was only haphazard about it, however, so he still felt left to his own devices. He gave off a nervous smile.

"No, I would not like to die today."

Success! So he thought. It was meant to come off friendly, in an attempt to de-escalate the tense situation. Instead, his expressions betrayed him once more, a smug aggressive look on his face making it seem as he was trying to stir up more problems.

Eiko the ghost remained invisible to all, laughing wildly to herself at Kano's misinterpretation of human expressions. Misunderstandings often happened to the poor boy, he would attempt to be friendly, kind, and loving and his strange facial reactions caused him to end up in turmoil or trouble, effectively escalating the situation further. She should help out she thought, which of course meant worsen everything further. Collecting her composure, she made herself visible behind the drunk, making it seem as if she walked up behind him.

"Kano. You said you were going to kill the weakest and most pathetic looking person here. Is this him?" she stated sweetly and innocently like the perfect actress she was. Her long blond hair seemed to be bright and beautiful which reached down to her hips. Her big beautiful blue eyes looked innocent and sweet, hiding her cunning and sadistic personality. Today she wore a white summer dress with yellow flower patterns all over, adding even more of an innocent look to her.

Wretched soul, she wanted to get Kano killed. The boy couldn't even respond to her false and ludicrous lie. All he could do was stare and blink. Looking back over to the older lady and blonde beauty, he hoped one would save him from this madness. He was far too shy to ask for help.
OOC said:
Word Count: 468

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya looked at the woman and gave her a smile. The boy ignored Aya, well it didn't matter as long as no fight broke out of course... Last thing she needed today. The boy threw a senbon at the other woman, and it bounced off of her had as if she was made of metal! Aya blinked, maybe she was a puppet? It was quickly shrugged off though as Aya sat next to her. "What A hard head you have." Aya stated with a small laugh, "I don't mind accompanying you. Since your..." Aya looked at the boys, then back to Akane. "Partner is distracted." Aya said with a smile. The other boy that was wrapped in bandages seemed to only be egging things on with his tone of voice, and his smile. It was screaming 'hit me'.

The girl ordered them drinks, Aya didn't really seem to get a choice, but hey if she wasn't paying for it when she was more than happy to drink. Even though Aya wasn't short on money, she always felt like she was, probably because that's just how she lived. "I am ..." Aya remembered that she needed a name to give people... She looked at the kids again to make it seem like she was distracted for a moment, maybe checking to see it one of them started shit. She looked back at Akane. "Sorry, I am Hachi." She stated quickly. 'What the hell that's a fucking number, not a name...' She mentally facepalmed, but she was never good at coming up with names...

When the drinks arrived, Aya sipped on it, she wasn't going to get drunk from a few drinks, but she wasn't in the mood to drink too much so hopefully this woman wouldn't keep the drinks coming. "Is this an everyday thing? or just on the weekends?" Aya asked trying to strike up a conversation.

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Someone actually underestimated me? They saw the single arm and expected me to be a pushover cripple? That made me happy in a twisted sort of way as I began to chuckle and look back at the girl coming up from my flank. I didn't expect to see a malicious spirit get so close to me without intervention from my own spiritual weapon, but as I looked over at my spear, she was busy ignoring me, totally absorbed in her conversation. It seemed she was still rather salty at my senbon hit if she wasn't even going to pretend to stop evil spirits from getting near me. It was my literal one weakness, what the hell, spear? I was about to kill the damned thing on my own when with overwhelming force but noticed it was connected to the boy in front of me. Nevermind, it seemed this boy was truly wicked, or extremely stupid, for willingly allowing such a creature to infest him with such little regard. Didn't he fear it'll kill him? Whatever. I was a gambling man, so I'd play the odds.

"...How bout a game? Do you know the knife game? Well, me neither. I only have one hand so I like playing my own version," I said before he could get anything in, pulling out a kunai from under my cloak and slid it to his side of the table as I kept on talking,

"If you can pin my hand to the table in three minutes, I'll give you fifty thousand yen. But, if you can't pin my hand," I laid the money to the side before I slapped my hand face down on the center of the table,

"I get a turn," I finished, the smile returning to my face as I let this man decide. If he backed down now it would just prove his false bravado, but I figured he might be greedy just like most men and I'd be able to have my fun. Regardless, while I waited for him to pussyfoot out of it, I was forced to listen in on the conversation between spear-chan and eight-chan. I couldn't actually hear them, yet that didn't stop me from knowing exactly what they were discussing like a damned sixth sense drilled into the side of my head.

"...Yea, definitely still trying to come to terms with being able to shrug that stuff off. Anyway, I'm a weapon spirit," Akane admitted with a shrug at the hard-headed comment. Akane never shied away from what she was, and even then, it wasn't like people were racist against spirits. If anything, it made for a good icebreaker. Regardless, Akane just listened as the girl introduced herself, smiling at the girl and giving her a knowing nod. It wasn't uncommon for someone to hide their identity, but Eishi never hid his and it was pointless for Akane to even try to hide hers.

"I'm Akane, 'Hachi'," she gave a slight nod and raised of her second glass before thumbing her finger over her back,

"And that's Eishi. He's the retard with a medical degree and too much combat training and no, this isn't an everyday thing, but I don't fight the flow. Eishi will bullhead his way through life and I'll be here to clean it up," She said in a slightly self-mocking tone as she took a long drink before setting it back down and readjusting to get comfortable on the stool.

"I'm assuming you're a shinobi. So, besides secret names, what's your story without all the details?" Akane asked with a friendly chuckle as she nibbled on some peanuts.

Hak

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The situation seemed to worsen, as always was the case with him. He wondered if in a past life he pissed off God of Fortune in such a way that he would forever have misfortunate events taking place around him. His eyes went back over to the two females chatting to themselves; it was apparent he seemed to be once again thought of as a troublemaker. His hand went up to his face, trouble followed him in his everyday life. The spirit haunting him didn't make things easier either, continually making the situations worse for him. The boy before him appeared mentally and emotionally unstable, with the alcohol only worsening his personality. Eishi wasn't the type of person who could be reasoned with quickly, and Kano with his hilariously inept social skills accepted he could only escalate the situation.

Gambling was Eishi's next suggestion. However, such actions were inappropriate for a shinobi. As an A.N.B.U trainee, he could very well face disciplinary action if he partook in that type of activity. Waving his hand casually in the air, he came off far more meekly than intended.

"I don't that is a good idea...I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I honestly was trying to be friendly towards you and your friend. Please don't mistake my appearance for anything; I often am misunderstood."

Eiko giggled softly, her voice echoing, making it seem like various children were laughing in the background loudly. She was gone, however, no longer visible to the world. She'd have to work harder from the shadows she thought. Her physical form was exhausting to maintain; she decided to rest, for now, feeling accomplished to cause Kano trouble for the evening.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya sipped on her drink while listening to Akane, A weapon spirit was intriguing, she didn't know they could take human forms. Who knew how many were around, hiding in plain sight. It was an interesting thought indeed. "Its nice to meet you, Akane." She stated with a smile, the spirit could tell Hachi was a half asses name, but Aya kinda liked it. It was technical and had no emotion behind it, a true anbu feeling to it.

Akane introduced Eishi to her, the boy was probably Aya's age, she wasn't sure how old the mummy was though. A mednin with one hand, she wondered how that happened, his current outburst didn't have mednin written on it. The other mednin she'd meant was annual, but also had strong feelings about preserving life and spirits. This boy seemed like the main branch ninja, loud, and challenging random people.

Aya blinked when Akane asked about her story, what she could tell without giving too much detail. Aya smirked and took the opportunity to be over dramatic. "Oh you know the usual tragic backstory, love, loss, I come from a different place in this land of lightning." Aya spoke in a dramatic tone of voice, speaking with her hands to make it seem more poetic, or at least try. "I'm still young so I don't actually have much of a story yet, I did graduate from the academy almost a year ago." Aya stated, then pointed at the Kumo head protector on her waist. She then showed her scars on her left arm, it looked like they came from a wild animal's claws, or teeth. "This was just from my first mission. Almost lost my arm, but that's about I can tell you about that." She stated since she was undercover on that mission she couldn't disclose any details. "Thanks for the drink Akane, I think I'm going to play Eishi's game." She said in a quieter tone of voice to the spirit.

Aya looked over at the boys, earlier Eishi spoke of a game, The mummy declaimed to participate. Aya smirked and stood. She finished off the drink, then walked over to the table. She didn't have that much yen on her, but hey it was a chance to get more. Her Seikon abilities made her fast, though her accuracy wasn't perfect, she was confident it was enough to pin his hand. "I'll play." She stated. Even if she couldn't pin his hand, there was no way he could pin her hand. "Though, do you really want to lose your other hand?" She asked as she sat down and crossed her legs.

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I figured he'd back out, but it seemed his attitude did a complete one-eighty when he saw he was clearly outclassed, I wonder why I hadn't noticed sooner that he was such an amicable fellow before?

"You know, you got a scary face, but an agreeable temperament. You'd make for a perfect henchman enforcer in a few years..." I began to say uncommittedly until I really thought about it a bit more.

"Hey. I got a job in a couple days," I began, going in on my fourth drink of the night as I continuing on,

"How'd you like to make some extra money on the side working for me? Clear you have at least some training and I could see you and your malignant tumor grow into a real scary duo in a few years. I also don't mind recruiting young," I added on with my best salesman's grin. As I was about to put my money away, I heard an actual challenger approach and it happened to be eight-chan this time. She had some brace I'll give her that, but she was still just another mark. Then again I didn't expect her to try and egg me on. It was strange, I wasn't used to the feminine intimidation. Suika maybe fit that role when she got mad at me, but her boobs were getting bigger nowadays, so it made sense. This chick though, she was already pretty developed and in my strike zone. Fuck, this was going to be harder than it looked.

"Maybe if I was a coward I'd be worried, but I am a pretty prideful guy," I said as I grabbed the kunai from the table and tossed it to 'Hachi', confident that she could catch it, before taking my seat again and waited for her to get herself a chair. I placed my hand in the center and waited for her to start. It was at the point that my spear decided to come over and announced something to the whole class,

"I'll play judge to this game, making sure it's completely fair for everyone present," she said in a convicting tone as she smiled at Hachi before looking over to me. I stared her dead in the eye, trying not to be the first to flinch, but alas, I am only human. Still needing to blink occasionally, I lowered my gaze back to my opponent. I still had to blow through my nose to calm myself down enough before speaking,

"You really don't need to do that, spear," I said in a heated tone as I grit my teeth, not even bothering to call my spear by it’s given name.

"I insist," she responded almost too quickly before taking a seat between the two of us and getting herself comfortable with her drink as the four them sat around a soon to be destroyed table.

"What are you going to bet Hachi-chan?" Akane said in a nice enough business tone as if she had done this a million times before before taking a light sip of her drink.

Hak

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The individual before Kano seemed to be self-absorbed, arrogant, and overly confident. A simple-minded and aggressively prideful individual. It appeared that the man assumed Kano had started trouble with him purposely only to be scared off. Of course, the entire situation was a misunderstanding due to his outward appearance. Fortunately, he seemed to back down after this highly misinterpreted series of events and experience had taught Kano that it was easier just to let it go rather than challenging the situation with the truth and be misunderstood once again.

The man had now begun to offer him employment services, after just only moments ago threatening him with certain death and violence. Perhaps this situation was still being misunderstood. He appeared to be a Kumogakurian Shinobi, which only depressed him further. If the great Kumogakure had allowed shinobi's such as him to pass their examinations, it was a sign of terrible things to come in future events.

Before he could respond, the blonde beauty from before made her way to the table to take the unhinged boy up on his daring offer. The weapon had also apparently made her way to the table to act as a referee of sorts to the ground. Kano, an entirely socially inept individual with little to no socializing experience, blinked surprisingly at the unfolding of events.

"Oh...my...god. I just had two girls sit near me! Act normal. No...act normal, don't look too much. Don't be creepy. Don't be a weirdo. This is easy...I got this." He thought to himself, slightly adjusting his seating arrangement, moving slightly away from the females. Besides Suika and Eiko who haunted him, he hardly had any experience with the opposite sex. After all, they usually called government officials on him with the assumption that he was some escaped convict of some sort.

Eiko, who could only be seen and heard by Kano at this point seemed to be yelling into his ear obnoxiously now.

"Holy crap, look at this girl. Maybe one day I will fill out like her." she stated surprised as she put her hands on her flat chest. "Look at her Kano! She has the entire Monumentum Deo just hanging there. I hope you hit puberty; it would be embarrassing if you got too nervous." she giggled to herself lightly.

This damn spirit was up to her no-good antics once again. If not covered in bandages, surely his blushing would have been noticed. The only gratitude he had in this situation was the fact that she was tormenting him without the others being able to see her for the moment.
OOC said:
Word Count: 433

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya caught the kunai and smirked at the boy. He was confident she wouldn't pin his hand, though no rules were stated yet, she had a plan for what she could do. The mummy seemed to be frozen, maybe just watching. "I'd think a person with that many bandages would be in the hospital unless you're just wearing them for fashion." Aya stated in a teasing tone of voice, maybe he was burned or something, who knew. Her focus went back to Eishi.

Akane came over and sat down, insisting she'd be the judge, which was a good idea. who knew maybe they were going to work together to cheat, she has him after all, but she set aside that suspicion, it didn't matter to her in the end. Eishi seemed to be against Akane judging, he stared her down until he blinked, she didn't seem to have the need to blink, it was kinda creepy in a way, but that thought was quickly brushed away and under the rug to be forgotten. Aya didn't think about it before, but she felt like she knew someone else named Akane, it was a very faint feeling, but she brushed it to the side.

Aya pulled out her wallet since she really didn't pay for much, she got 100% of her mission money, but she never carried all of the money around. That would be stupid. So she didn't have much on her right now "I can bet 5,000 yen." She stated if she won she'd bring home triple than what she left with. This wasn't all the yen she had with her, but she didn't want to risk losing it all. She set the yen on the table and smirked. She couldn't help but wonder what he could do, she'd find out, she needed to be sure that she didn't show off too much.

"Just tell me when you're ready." Aya stated and then got into a more comfortable position to better take aim.

[Edited b/c Aya doesn't have 50k yen on her]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I rasped my fingers on the table as I nodded my head towards my hand,

"Already in position, doll," I leered as I waited for the show to begin. Hachi would soon find out that while Seiken blood makes one quicker than a crackhead on a bender, that doesn't mean much for a dodge tank like me. My 'clan' were good at these sort of game and I was damn near a prodigy at the art. It did help that I had been unrusting myself over the last couple weeks, because fuck knows I still needed it to keep the hairs on my hand clean as she did the whole speed demon thing Seiken's do. I didn't even mind that she was only putting in a tenth of what I was into the pot, I was expecting to win anyway and I needed to make it attractive enough to get marks. Regardless, I had been waiting for the only man scarier than me at the table a chance to respond, but it seemed he had quieted up, so I figured I could hurry him on up.

"Did you think. About my offer. Enough, already?" I spoke between stabs and controlled breathing as dared take my eyes off my own hand to look him in dead the eye. It was a bit of showboating for sure, but it also generally worked well for intimidating someone or in this case showing him I can be just as crazy as him. It seemed to almost cost me this time as I barely was able to get my hand out of the way in time. I had been forced to use some of my own affinity in magnetism and metalbending to veer it off to the side at the last moment. Subtle enough that no one could call it out, or at least I thought. Quicker than I expected, Akane spoke out in a commanding tone as she held her drink to the side for the barkeep to get her another,

"Fault one, Eishi," She said as neutrally as I could image she could be after the senbon to the head. I just scoffed at her, knowing full well I couldn't cheat like I normally do if she was going to be like this. Looks like I'd actually have to try.

Hak

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aya and Eishi were beginning to bet and show a sort of competitiveness between themselves as Kano remained quiet, watching the two speak back and forth between one another. His eyes went back and forth between the two, taking mental notes on how to properly converse in these types of situations by using the two as a reference. It was likely a terrible idea, though his ineptitude with social conditions didn't allow him to understand that this type of situation was not in the realm of normality.

Aya commented on his bandages. He wondered for a moment about how to respond. It wasn't so much a fashion statement or injuries; instead, his skin and body were being held together by staples and stitches. His true form horrified most, as such it was not in his best interest to scare the villagers or his fellow shinobis anymore than they were. He was working hard to be heroic after all; if viewed as an abomination to humankind, he would never amount to much of anything.

"I have a few injuries." he stated in a low raspy voice that echoed in a much darker tone than he originally intended to be.

His head tilted to the side, confused as Eishi referring to the lady as a doll. He was extremely rude and almost juvenile. He wondered how such an individual was able to become a shinobi. His power and skills must have allowed him to succeed and make up for his somewhat damaging shortcomings.

It seemed the man was highly interested in making Kano some henchmen or nefarious criminal type. He wasn't sure that was the case, but that's how he was coming off. With his image already in shambles, the last thing he needed was to be around someone so overly aggressive and nefarious. He would let him down lightly and nicely he thought. That was the polite thing to do.

With a cold and dark expression, his brilliant and unevenly sized eyes looked up at Eishi as a creepy smirk made his way across his face. It made him look sadistic and cruel. "That is not for me." he stated coldly.

Of course, that's just how it looked. Kano was trying to state the image wasn't for him, but likely it could be seen as being a henchman wasn't for him, that he was the in charge type. Though in his ineptitude, he thought he made it clear enough with a warm and loving smile. His expressions and appearance did not match his personality in any way at all.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya paused for a moment to look at the mummy when he answered. "That sucks." She stated simply, there was nothing she could do about it, it obviously wasn't that bad if he could be out and about like this. Aya aimed the Kunai and struck at his hand, but it seemed that she kept missing. She wasn't that bad at hitting her targets, even when they were moving. She stayed calm though, most would get visibly frustrated. She knew something was up, and that's when Akane said 'fault one', he was cheating.

Aya used her force abilities to pin his hand with chakra, she then quickly pinned the kunai right between his fingers. She leaned onto the table to get close to him with a smile. "I don't play with cheaters." She stated simply, she wouldn't put up with that kind of tomfoolery. She wasn't desperate for money, so she had no need to go on.

Aya took her money off the table and stood. She walked over to the bar to pick up her soda that was sitting there. She took a few sips, before giving the glass back to the bar tender. "Anyways, I will probably see y'all another time. I'd stick around but I'd rather not hang around a cheater." She stated simply then she went out the door. She wasn't going to stick around, even if the greater power wanted to.

[topic left]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Way to blow my con, you dork," I said as I crumpled up a bill and threw it at Akane's head,

"You cost me a mark, idiot," I sighed as I went to the bar to get another drink before coming back to the table.

"I think we're still good on our tab and this guy ain't any fun," Eishi said as he thumbed his finger at Kano as he dumped the remainder of his cash back into his bag.

"So let's get headed on our way to Hon's, he said he found something interesting and he was probably expecting us hours ago," I stated as I polished off my last beer. I was pretty much hammered at this point after five stout beers, but I'd metabolize it soon enough, I'm sure. I wanted to have a fun night, and alcohol made for a pretty ideal time. I just sniffled at bandage boy before giving him a slight nod and went off to the bathroom to relieve myself of what I could only imagine was a gallon of piss before coming back out and dawning by cloak again as I made my way to the door. I wasn't stumbling, but keeping myself straight was more difficult than it otherwise would have been for me. Oh well, that was a fun dinner to get ready for an even funner night.

Akane herself didn't seem too interested in responding and I somehow suspected that she was fine with this ending. She usually didn't care what shenanigans I got into, but when she became partial towards someone she always liked to protect them, even from me. Smh, stupid traitorous weapon.
[EXIT]

OOC: Was fun :)

Hak

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed the social experiment ended rather abruptly.

The blonde haired young woman seemed to catch the other cheating during their game. She seemed upset about it and decided to end the game once and for all and make her way out of the pub, stating she didn't tolerate cheaters. Kano merely watched her as she disappeared.

Awkwardly he let his eyes gaze over to the two others who seemed to bicker among themselves once again. So this Eishi was a cheat. It didn't take long for the drunk man to grumpily arise and make his way out of the establishment himself. Kano merely watched him disappear himself as he was called no fun, well after performing duties required by mother nature that was. As Eishi made his way out, he nodded as he looked around again.

Well, no friends made today. However, he was able to enjoy gathering information on how people interacted. His right hand went into his jacket and retrieved a small notebook. He began writing little tidbits of how to socialize:

1. People don't like it when you cheat. Don't cheat.
2. Drinking makes people act with tomfoolery.
3. Find better excuses for why I wear bandages.
4. Sometimes people bicker out of love and affection, not always hate.

With the notes now attached, Kano placed the notebook back in his jacket. Eiko was growing bored of the place as she floated near his head, expecting him to move and get out already.

The young lad made his way out of the bar. The last voice heard was a young child screaming "Akuma! Akuma!". Yeah, just another day as the misunderstood shinobi.
OOC said:
Word Count: 276
TOPIC EXITED

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back