Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Troubles of Societies Lowest (Open rp)

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Aremi had recently been tossed out onto the streets, the orphanage he had been living in since he was only five years old. " Jeeze I've depended on those people for so long and then suddenly I'm without a home, on the streets alone" Arami yelled as he slams his hand into the side of a rundown house causing several bricks to shift and fall from the structure. “And on Top of everything else I am Seriously lost in the dead end of town with nowhere to go!” Aremi screams at the top of his lungs in udder boredom as he walks away from the crumbling house thinking about several things that he would have to think about now that he was an academy student living on the streets of Kumogakure. “Hmmm I actually have to wonder how I will make it to classes without anyone to wake me up or an alarm.” Arami asked himself as he starts to meander down a street that had quite obviously seen better days. “Maybe I can find a place to live temporarily until I can start making some money doing those mission things for the Raikage!” Arami said cheerfully as he makes his way down the deserted street. It was getting fairly dark and from what Arami had heard things liked to creep around in the dark around this area at night “I Swear If anyone tries to mug or attack me ill beat them up instead!” Aremi cheered out in false courage.

(WC 251)
(MFT)
(Please join ^_^)

Airo Kuroyama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ai had decided to take a walk on the wild side, literally. She was making her way through Cronopolis, the slums of Kumogakure. She was wandering down a random street; as she didn't much care where she was, but was keeping an eye on alleys she passed. Airo was starting to regret her decision on route, she was getting a really strong murder vibe from pretty much every building around her. She was just about to turn back when she jumped at the sound of bricks hitting the street.

"What was that?" Ai whispered to herself, suddenly her little girl was showing.

She peered around a corner to see a boy slam his fist into a brick wall 'Owch.' she thought. He must've knocked lose some bricks, that made Ai feel a lot better. He looked about the age for an academy student and not like a scary murderer, or worse. She opted to introduce herself, it was against her better judgement, but since when did she listen to herself. She approached, realizing he looked angry, and heard him talking about being thrown out and getting to classes at the academy. Ai knew the academy had places for students without homes, why hasn't he gone there? She guessed she'd find out when she asked him.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami had been listening quite well as so he didnt get jumped, so he managed to hear the light footsteps. Quickly enough he would pick up a brick off the ground and turns around to throw it, but hesitates at the last moment only to notice a girl around his age but a tad bit taller. “Well is it Safe to Assume you are not about to try and kill me then? Or Are you disguised like that too fool me and get me to let my guard down so you can you know, stab me in the back or or….ummmm eat my head!” He said screaming loudly with his arms flailing about.

(WC 113)
(MFT)

Airo Kuroyama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Ai approached the boy quickly spun, preparing a brick for throwing. Ai jumped at the sudden movement and put her hands up in a defensive postion, when he hesitated, she realized it must've been a misunderstanding. He seemed a bit panicked, angry, and confused. Airo slowed her pace and tried to look as un-murder like as possible, this kid seemed volatile. She put her hands up, as if to say "Hey, I'm not here to kill you!" and stood still. He finally spoke.

“Well is it Safe to Assume you are not about to try and kill me then? Or Are you disguised like that too fool me and get me to let my guard down so you can you know, stab me in the back or or….ummmm eat my head!” He asked, very childish. Airo didn't know this boy's age, but assumed he was younger, why was he in the slums of Kumo all by himself?

She took a second to look around, as to search for anyone else. This kid seemed to know how to live here, he had been listening well enough to hear her footsteps. Ai looked to the boy and smiled "No, I'm not going to stab you in the back or, well, eat your head..." Ai said "Um, if you don't mind me asking, Why are you out here alone? In a place like this?" She asked.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami would look around the dark road then looks to the girl who had said that she wasn’t here to harm him or attack him in any way. “So I understand that you aren’t here to harm me, And I understand that Im out here because I have nowhere to live, Be It that I….umm must ask you why it is that you are out here?” He decided to ask her as he approaches her slowly trying not to spook her. “I don’t expect Someone like you would be out this far into the Cronopolis seeing as how totally dangerous this place is, you should probably get out of here it is getting really dark and soon the weirdos and creeps come out and they are very dangerous to be around when you cant see them very well.”

(wc 138)
(MFT)

Airo Kuroyama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Umm...I think I can handle myself." Ai said a boasting a bit. "I'm training to become a ninja!" she said putting a thumb to her chest. Ai looked to the boy, he seemed to be in an environment that contrasted his appearance.

Ai walked closer to the boy, now knowing he wouldn't fling the brick. She felt she kinda needed to protect the kid, but maybe she was assuming too much. She looked down to him, since she was a bit taller. She felt older than she was when she was around kids even a year younger than her, it's a pride thing. This boy was obviously that, a boy, but his looks fought that assumption. He had a very feminine-like outward appearance, with a personality, seemingly in stark contrast. It was a bit off-putting.

"Hey, are you in the academy? If you are, they have places for you to sleep. You shouldn't be out here alone, and especially with your...appearance. Not to say you look bad...you just look...innocent...no, wait...uhhhhh, this is coming out wrong." Ai's face got red, she was fumbling her words, she didn't want to offend this boy. She assumed he'd probably been ridiculed about it before. Well, great first impression.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami listened to the girl talk about how the academy had places to sleep, this had been news to him as he had up till now had a place to live. Adjusting his long shirt to cover his shorts he turns his back to her. “I ummm actually didn’t know the academy had places to sleep, I bet the academy would be so much safer than hanging out here and waiting for a bandit or Thug to come along and attack me.” He says as he turns his head back to her when she mentions how he looks and how he seems very innocent.

“Well Jeeze you didn’t have to go and put it like that! I can really Defend myself…I mean Really come on do I look that defenseless?!” he yells a little bit as he starts to walk towards her, a sudden shifting feeling deep in the path below him startles him a bit causing him to jump back and get down on his hands and knees and look at the ground. “Did you just feel that!?” He screams loudly as he continues to inspect the ground and notices a tiny pile of sand covering where his foot had just been. Suddenly he jumps back to his feet and looks around the area to make sure there was no one in the current vicinity. “Did you see this little bit of sand just appear as well?” Arami starts to ask her before starting to feel a little worried not knowing that the sand had been his own powers starting to manifest themselves.

(wc 264)
(MFT)

Airo Kuroyama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ai watched the boy curiously, his inflections were quite spastic and random. He was...interesting. He responded to her.

I ummm actually didn’t know the academy had places to sleep, I bet the academy would be so much safer than hanging out here and waiting for a bandit or Thug to come along and attack me.” He confessed, his head perking up at the mention of his appearance. Well jeez, you didn’t have to go and put it like that! I can really defend myself…I mean really come on, do I look that defenseless?!” He said, obviously having had this conversation before.

Ai wanted to say 'Yes.' but she thought it would be a bit mean. She decided on helping this kid, on account of him being alone in...well, here. She was about to speak up when he suddenly dropped to his knees inspecting the ground below them. Strange, but Ai looked down at his sudden movement. His attention was centered around a small pile of sand that was now on the ground. Was that there before? Ai crouched to observe the small sediment pile, then the boy spoke.

“Did you just feel that!?” He said looking to her face now even with his own. "Did you see this little bit of sand just appear as well?” He asked.

"Yes, I saw it appear, but I don't understand from where...?" Ai said, racking her brain for a logical answer. "Strange things happen around you kid, strange things..." Ai said running the sand through her fingers like a filter, trying to sift out an origin. "But anyway, I'll take you to the academy if you like, we'll see if someone can hook you up with a room." Ai offered, sounding beyond her years.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami smiles a bit happily as she tells him that she would take him over to the academy. "Oh yes Traveling with another would be much more helpful in case someone tries to attack us, Or....A bear...Does this area of town have wild bears?" he said unsure of what he was now asking her nor had he noticed the little bit of sand following around behind him. “So umm…..When are we going to get out of here, I don’t like…Keeping you around here like this.” He said acting more worried about her

(ooc- sorry small post)

Airo Kuroyama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Here, let's get going!" Ai said as she took his hand and led him up the street and out of the slum. "I know the fastest way."

Ai led the boy through the rows of broken looking houses, over the broken road and dusty air. When the two students finally reached the edge of Cronopolis, she took in a breath of fresh air, well, air not filled with dust and who knows what else. They now stood at the border of Suskino Market District and the slum behind. The way to the academy was....um, this way? Right, this way. Ai dragged the boy along with her at a hurried pace, she knew where she was going, totally. She turned down a colorful avenue, as was the trend for the Susukino District. The bright lights simulated daylight in the night, from a bird's eye view, it was a glowing lantern in the cityscape of Kumo. By the time the lights of Susukino faded, Ai was begging to be very lost.

"Okay, so we turn here, and keep going straight....ummm are we in the Seki District yet?" Ai said aloud, but to herself. "I could've swore I took a left at the...no, I don't think I did....Hey, kid, do you know where we are?" Ai asked, admitting defeat. "because, well, I don't"

This situation was rather embarrassing, she sounded so confident when she had said that she knew a shortcut, now she was lost. Well, there was no way around this now, she didn't know where they where. What time was it, anyway?

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami would laugh a little bit as he looks around. " This..I believe is Raisa Road, I hear it used to look much better back when Cloud was still in its prime." he said knowing a lot about the area he had lived in for several years. "Oh Oh wait this way!" he cheered as he took off down a dark alley way a fire trail of sand flowing up from the ground below his feet as he rushes forward hoping the Ai could keep up. "Come on we are almost nearly there!" He called out as he zips around yet another dark corner still leaving a trail of sand behind him.

Airo Kuroyama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ai quickly followed the child and watched as the village faded from twilight to night. The walls were painted with the moonlight and cool dark colors of the evening, Airo marveled at the drastic transformation the village took during this time. The night sky was pocketed with the bright dots that were the only representation of the swirling, burning behemoths in distant galaxies. She kept her pace while looking to the dark blanket over the village. The moon was a sentinel, shining light on everything below, guarding over any doom that may befall Kumo in the darkness. She whirled past many buildings, her surroundings becoming a blur as she increased her speed to catch up to...to, hm. Ai just realized she didn't even know this kid's name.

"Hey," Ai said through gasps for air. "what's your name? Mine is Airo Kuroyama! If I hadn't said that already." Ai asked, looking to his face ahead of her expectantly.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back