Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Try and Try again. (Guardian Class)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col]Souji would walk through the halls of the Spartan Quarters, his shadow seemed to be missing today.... serving as a helper on the day the shadow would begin to move across the sides of the halls as if having a mind of its own. But Souji did this freely, it gave him things to do when he was bored. Nevertheless, Souji would manage a small lesson for the day. He was only going to be teaching a few students at a time, And with how things were going it wouldnt matter. He just needed to get more money to pay for the shaman visits for his father. They were few and few apart these days and they werent doing much for free as their normal work was being overtaken by the building of the new hospital. People seemed to be flocking there more than they used Shaman anymore. Maybe times were changing, but Souji wouldnt let go of his heritage. Stepping into a small classroom he'd set his paperwork on the front desk before standing out in the doorway. Students that entered were only told where the class was, Second Floor last class on the left. B-7. Only told to bring 1 Warrior tool, and they would be learning about Guardian history...

"Hmph."
|[legend="Rules"]- Posting Time limit is 72 Hours after every mod.
- Three Strike System in effect.
- This Class Counts towards Graduation if you're currently in a class already. (Remember that if you are in a class that you wont gain OOC rewards.)
- I will not be taking rewards for this class. (Currently in a Modded situation)
- Have fun.
[/legend][/col]

Noboru Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro would once again find himself wandering the halls of the Spartan Quarters, this time at Souji's request. He wasn't totally sure why his teacher seemed to think he needed to take this class, but he did only pass his other classes on a technicality."The History of The Guardians...", he would repeat to himself aloud. That was all Souji seemed to think he needed to leave as any sort of description for the class. His usual smirk was replaced with a look of confusion and a bit of stress. His foster parents had made it very clear that they never intended for him to actually follow the way of the ninja. They had hoped that it would just have been nice to get him out and about, but the damage was done. Jiro had made his decision, and from now on he was going to be a Guardian. "Oh-...B7, right.", he muttered as he just about walked past his class for the day. He hoped that maybe he could talk to Souji about his exam after class, but he knew he was going to be in just a bit before the other. With a breath he would turn and make his way into classroom B7, but as he did so was met by Souji. He had never realized how short he was in comparison, but then again he wasn't all to tall to begin with. . "How's it going Boss?", he joked as he allowed his old grin to crawl across his face.

-(MFT)WC: 254-

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu marched through the halls, his new trench coat swaying gently as air lazily cascaded behind him. He lifted up his hand, examining a case of metal, its metallic hide reflecting the newly acquired light directly into his eyes, which lead him to stop gazing at his newly acquired weapon. His mind was roaring in rage and anger, his last class was canceled for no fault of his own, and he was uncertain if he acquired his point he earned in that bastard forest. He turned a corner, walking into the B area, his eyes catching attention to a fellow student, muttering "...B7, right." He followed suit, placing his hand on the door way, and stepped into the room, looking at both of his fellows. His gaze went up to Souji, where he in respect bowed slightly, and said with some confusion "This is the class where we will learn of the Guardians...?" He was somewhat forgettable, so he wasn't sure if he honestly was in the right room. Never the less, he saw the B7, and walked into the room. He needed this class... the power he needed was here, "...the just way...", he kept on reminding himself...

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col]Jiro... Gasu... Nodding Souji would find himself taking a deep breath before rolling his shoulders, "Alright... Well lets begin. Jiro this is my clansmen Gasu.", nodding he'd bow to Gasu respectfully as well before smirking, "This class is something that many never learn. It is the act of always following your instincts. So I will throw some scenarios at you and you tell me what would be the best course of action... From there I will teach you the ways of a proper guardian. The maintaining of face in public. The honor and pride we have as well as what we honestly do for the community.", nodding Souji would move to the front of his desk and nod, "Before I begin do you have any prior questions?", nodding once more it was going to be a very introductory class to the branch. The branch and with everything that they had been working on they would begin and continue to march forward in thought and spirit to become the best.

And to be the best you had to learn from the best. And Souji was one of the best the branch had to offer in terms of skill and decision making, unless he felt it wasnt his place to make a decision. He was not an 'Elite' but eh, in due time all things would come. All things would indeed come.
- This Class Counts towards Graduation if you're currently in a class already. (Remember that if you are in a class that you wont gain OOC rewards.)
- I will not be taking rewards for this class. (Currently in a Modded situation)
- Have fun.
[/legend][/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu smiled like a maniac, and said rather straight "The only question I have is when do we do get started? I want to be a sentinel for the city..." From Gasu also seemed to become a small buzzing choir, the bugs inside him sharing the joy he is finding. He couldn't wait, his entire future could be set forward, or set back from this one class, and he wanted it badly. He sat down, watching what Jiro and Souji did, Gasu wasn't jittery, just mentally he was excited, oh the honor of being in the presence of one of the greats!

Noboru Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro was happy to see that Souji seemed to be in a much better humor than how he was back in his prior class. He could remember the stress and weakness that had tremored though out his body. He could feel a few shivers begin to coarse down his spine, but with a breath and a bit of reason he settled himself. Jiro hoped that Souji's scare tactics weren't going so common in the rest of his lessons. "Welp Souji, I guess It's time we get down to business..." he would reply with a devil's smile. He was kind of happy to be on the other side of the abuse this time, but at the same time he saw alot of himself in Gasu. They both seemed to have a dive in head first attitude, and they both seemed to like the idea of walking about in a coat...All the kid needed was some bright-red hair and they could've been mistaken for twins. "I'm Thinking I like this one already Guardian." He would take his place at Souji's left side now, placing his right arm on his shoulder as if to lean on his mentor.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col]"The Spire is taken by a group of terrorists holding the Kage and many women and children hostage. What do you do if the leader of the terrorists tells you that you have one of two choices.", nodding Souji would roll his shoulders, looking to them both without even flinching. "You either allow the Kage to die and allow the lives of those women and children to be spared. Or to kill every woman and child in the building and spare the Kage.", tilting his head he'd give a maniacal grin but a wondrous one as well. Something that he could figure out obviously... but he knew his response to this. This was just an extreme case where in a way this was a way of separating the divisions of ANBU and Guardians.

"Gasu. You first. Then Jiro.", nodding once more Souji would await their responses.

"Hmph."
- Have fun.
[/legend][/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu thought for a few seconds, but he already knew his choice. He straightened his spine, and tried to speak with as much pride as he can, "I would let the Kage die... The needs of the many are greater then the needs of the few... plus if one is killed for many... it will lower the moral of people around them. I also believe though, that an alternative i would say when i would be capable, form a barrier around me and my allies, then use earth ninjutsu to escape..." it came out with some of his shyness, he wasn't motivated for making an impressive "speech" but that is what he would believe. His desire, the reason he wanted to be an ANBu was his alternate choice... to be able to have the power to try that.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back