Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tsuki Tsuyoshi

Andoreasu Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Tsuki Tsuyoshi

Looks: Tsuki stands at 5 ft tall she has sapphire blue hair and Sky blue eyes her hair is medium length stopping just pass her shoulders. Her skin tone is fair and she has a fair complexion. She wears a A long Lavender kimono that has a floral pattern all through it. Her hair is sometimes worn up in a bun or a pony tail.
Personality: Unlike her sister, Tsuki is very timid, But don't pass her off as very shy and quiet. if given the right conversation, she'll talk your ears off.

Back story:
Tsuki and her twin sister, Hizuki Tsuyoshi, were born in Konoha, She lived there with her mother, Akane Shinrya, and her sister for the first 9 years of her life, She then moved with her sister to Kumogakure to live with their Father, Yoshi Tsuyoshi, to learn about their bloodline. They lived there for four years, Tsuki, not liking the high winds of the mountains, Wanted to move back to live with their mother and become Konoha Genin.

One day When Tsuki and her sister were just about 5 years old, Tsuki had witnessed her Sister tapping into her Santaru roots. She had gazed in awe at the crackling electricity Green lightning occasionally shooting out from her sister's hands. She went to her mother and asked her why Hazuki was shooting lightning. Akane Explained to us our blood line. from that day on Tsuki tried and tried to Mimic her sister but never able to tap into her roots. It didn't help the fact that her mother often compared her to her sister, which started a growing Jealousy. No matter how hard Tsuki tried She just couldn't tap into her roots.

Then one faithful day Tsuki Was able to generate a spark, the spark, not lasting very long, Was a rather dark purple color. very different from her sister's. she had expected her lightning to be the same color as her twin's but apparently not. She didn't really know what to think of it at first, But as soon as she realized What had just happened She ran to her mother and tried to recreate it but was not able to. When

Tsuki was about eight She went into the Academy, while her sister became a Genin before Tsuki, She was still compared to her sister in many ways and hoped that one day she would surpass her sister. Tsuki trained long and hard to become a Genin and catch up to her sister. Then Finally, the day had come when she finally caught up to her sister and became a Genin, though her sister had trained a lot longer than her she hopped she would no longer be compared to Hazuki, and seen as equal to her.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hello, and welcome to NC!

Some small things first off: While the history itself looks fine to me, it would need Cloud approval for dealing with Kumo at one point. Not in itself a major deal. Just wanted to let you know that could slow things by a day or two.

Slightly more important is the use of Santaru. If you want to start with the Santaru BL, you need a 250 application, and a 300 word history. Currently you sit on 368 words, so you would need a further 182 to begin as a Santaru. Alternatively, you can begin without the Bloodline and use this as a thing later when you go to unlock it.

The most important thing, however, is that your IP is one that has also been used by a current member of Leaf village, Akumi. Can I ask your relation to her offline?

Just post here letting me know that, and which option you want to take on the Bloodline side of things. Also, your username would need to change. It can be Tsuki, Tsuki Tsuyoshi, or just Tsuyoshi assuming none of those are currently taken.

Andoreasu Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When I had posted this I was over at her House. I am her younger sister in real life. I will Edit this and get to the word count needed to become a Santaru, But I am confused about this:
While the history itself looks fine to me, it would need Cloud approval for dealing with Kumo at one point.
What do you mean? Do I have to go to the cloud Council?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back