Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Turn the Page Harder [Leaving Village]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had seen all he could see in Iwagakure...or all he wanted to see, rather. The religious temple, the five statues to the elements, the people, they were all certainly interesting. However, he felt it was time to leave. Koa had wanted him to join her village, but that simply wasn't his place. Despite all the headache and hassle it had caused already, Onamuji felt he simply couldn't force himself and his burdens on the village. The process would be cut short.

In truth, he thought he might find some otherworldly or spiritual guidance to put his demons to rest, but that was also a dead end. There were no spirits, no cleansing, no solace in the temple's silence. Just his own past surfacing in resounding echoes with nothing else to drown them out.

No, there was no silencing his guilt or his desires. The auburn-haired sage had tried running for far too long and gotten nowhere for his trouble. Now, without a home, without a way to turn back, there was only forward calling out to him. His eyes saw only the future, and what he had to do...

"Goodbye, Village Hidden in Stone,"<i></i> he muttered with a sigh, "I appreciate your hospitality, but I must be going..."

Gesturing toward the nearest Gate Guardian, the ex-Sunan would wait patiently for someone to record his departure for...whatever census or registry they had, he wasn't really sure how they worked...

[OOC: For reals, minus the Missing part, because I was misinformed and, also, a dummy. Thanks to Hoshikata for clarifying how someone in my position would make this work.]
[Waiting for a Guardian to document his departure before Leaving Village; doing it legally]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hand Is Here
83d03ede-8a39-4dc4-ac9b-90cbcf7c01ee_zps45b6eb2c.jpg

So like this guy shows up waving done the guardians... how he could spot them so easy was beyond me ha haa. Like for reals, some people had the gift. I have lived around these guys all my life and I still have trouble spotting those stealthy bastards. I too gestured to my stealthy guardian buddies, letting them know to handle the other guest requesting to enter and leave. I took a personal interest in this one and unless the guardians wanted to be my pet, they'd honor my decision. I approached the man from behind and tapped him on the shoulder.

"S'appening love! Wha a dishy fella like ya self doing in mavillge? Don't be daft or confuddled love, just having a friendly chin wag before gate procedure is all ha ha. Was all tickety-boo here in Iwagakure?"

Making friendly convo I reached out my hand for his passport papers and information. Surely he had places to go so I would get the gate procedure on it's way for him.
78cfbfd9-6433-4922-9a4b-04e797838d6f_zps53fc9151.jpg
[Topic entered]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It took a minute before Muji could figure out how to respond. He had to mentally translate what the woman had said, because it was an accent he had never heard before. Mostly, it all fit in with the rest of the sentence structure, so it wasn't hard to understand, he was just a little surprised to hear the woman talk like that...

"Er...yes, it was. I was visiting to see the temple and rest for a while before heading back out,"<i></i> the sage would reply, "Now that I've done that, it's time to get back on the road."<i></i>

Noticing she had outstretched her hand, it was clear that she was expecting his paperwork. Not surprising, of course. He had already run into this issue on the way in.

Extending his tattered passport, the auburn-haired man noted, "It's out of date. My village is sealed shut, and I was locked out, so I wasn't able to renew my passport. I was let into the village with the Medical Chief Koa as my guarantor. Now, I'm just looking to become less of a tourist and move along. Maybe head home at some point to see if it's still sealed."<i></i>

[OOC: ICly, he was locked out of Sunagakure during their current event, so while he does have identification, his passport isn't up to date.]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hand Is Here
"Ah yes, the Temple of Five. Quite frankly I find the place to be a bit dull for my taste but I digress. Oya let's give that a dekko shall we? Mmhmm mhm... On-am-uji? Of Sunagakure? Interesting! Tis passport has lived a few donkey years has it not hah haaa! My gosh! Did you say your village was sealed shut? How awful! I'm absolutely gobsmacked, I mean... wha happened?"

Passing back Onamuji's outdated passport I made a mental note of his name, features, mannerisms, and details from the passport. This On-am-uji, he was of Sunagakure and what luck that I so happened to stumble upon such a man. He looked different from the rest which is why I came to his rescue sort of speak. A diamond in the rough if you will and what's more, his eyes... He had the same pair as that twat from cloud who attacked me sista at the temple. This On-am-uji had valuable information. Information that could potentially aid me in bringing down Kumogakure and it's trash shinobi. Don't much care for the workings of God and what not but the timing of this encounter is unbelievable. Almost like that thing the weak go on about... what was it? Oh yeah, fate. A magical term thrown around by the religious bunch. Nothing against the wizard novels, in fact I love harry potter but if I had to choose weather I believe in magic or coincidence, coincidence has my vote. Though, if I did believe in god or some form of higher power, I could argue that he wants me to destroy Kumogakure. Why else would fate conspire against Kumogakure to arrange this encounter. Even as I humor the idea, it all just sounds like complete ballcocks to me...
[Occ: I'm assuming you have Rinnegan eyes since it's in your sig and avatar. Also, trying to get info from you before letting you out. Sure your in a hurry so I keep it short but the info is much needed]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Giving a sigh and a shrug, the Rikudo Sennin would reply, "I have no idea. I was out on a mission that went awry. Tracked a target far into the border, and by the time I got back...the Maw was sealed shut. There were crude signs posted, but I can put two and two together. The Sunan Council didn't post them, and it smelled of civil unrest in a bad way. Sunans are strong, so...it was probably not your average pitchfork-wielding mob, otherwise the Steward and the others would've unsealed the Maw long ago. Unfortunately, though not surprisingly, it seems like anyone who knows what's going on is stuck inside the village."

He wouldn't say it out loud, since it would probably look bad on his part, but he had gone beyond caring. His initial concern had dampened down to an idle curiosity, and when that went unsatisfied, he just moved on to not really giving it much thought. Suna had been his home, yes, but he had always felt more at home when focused on his goals or out on a mission, not inside the village itself.

"Since Leaf and Mist are no longer what I'd consider hospitable, I came North to Iwagakure to rest and get some decent food,"</B><i></i> he added, reiterating what he had said as being the next part of the tale, "Now that I've done that, I'm looking to get back on the road and be productive again."

Actually taking a moment to scan the woman, he realized she had a strange chakra. Almost familiar, yet he knew he hadn't met her before. And though he had talked about who he was and where he came from, she wasn't hiding behind a mask, yet she hadn't mentioned her name.

"It would do well for me to know your name, if you don't mind. You've been rather kind about the process, when I've always known gate guardians to be rather fond of being pushy and keen for a fight," Muji noted, <B>"Although, if you'd prefer not to give your name, I won't be offended."<i></i>

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hand Is Here
"Tawlk about hard lines love. That's three villages in shambles and many shinobi who've been made redundant... Sorry love, keep your pecker up yah."

So now Sunagakure was under siege as well... Somehow this too was to my benefit, more coincidence to my favor. However, it would have been better to know just who was laying siege to Suna but I guess some intel was better than no intel. I will make due with what I have I suppose. Now, another matter needed to be discuss before capitalizing on the chaos. "Call me Ayumi... Yukiko Ayumi. Say, your eyes are a bit idiosyncratic." Yes, this man's doujutsu was quite peculiar. It was the same eyes that Ayumi, her two companions, and that freaky lito statue was sporting. That big face gave me the he bee je bees right up until it vanished. Now what did Akechi call those freaky lito eyes? Ah yes, the Rinnegan. Just what in the hell was this Rinnegan? I needed to find out now before taking a trip to Cloud. I witnessed three shinobi and a living giant face have those eyes and who knew if the lot of em had those same eyes. Deducing their strengths and weakness was crucial alas they catch me with me nickers down. Meeting this man today will save me a lot of trouble dealing with pesky jutsu later.

"You have a doujutsu? Smashing! I've seen a few here in mya village but nothing like yours. Mya sista learned to screw with chap's heads all welly nilly like. What can yours do? I bet it's something amazing!"

[mft]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes...

It was a gift and a curse, his ego. It was the crux of Koa's anger at him, yet he wouldn't be who he was without it. Instead of hiding his Rinnegan eyes, he showed them to the world. He was a Rikudo Sennin, even if most of the world had no idea what that meant. Many warned of the consequences he might run into if someone took issue with kinjutsu, but Muji hardly considered his eyes a crime. Like the Sharingan or Byakugan to the Uchiha or Hyuuga, it was in his blood. No one scorned them for their eyes...

"They do a few things,"<i></i> the sage would respond, "I can see chakra and chakra coils, for one. It also grants me control over certain...things, as well. Not anything like genjutsu or mind control, just things I can call upon. Other people, I suppose you could say. I'd rather leave it at that, if you don't mind. Sort of a personal thing."<i></i>

Things was probably the more accurate term, of course. His Paths weren't other people, and the Demonic Statue wasn't 'people' at all. Still...talk of demons and multiple bodies wasn't really a conversation Muji wanted to get into openly. That was the aspect of his power he couldn't deny was worthy of being labeled kinjutsu. Legends also claimed that the Rinnegan was the reason Rikudo Sennin were natural masters of the five elements, but it was hard to tell whether your eyes had any bearing over your affinities rather than your natural self.

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hand Is Here
Hmm.. ok ok yeah. Let's go over this one more time. It's called the Rinnegan and it allows one to see chakra, chakra coils and allows the user to call upon things? People? Ah! How fustrating to be so close to knowing everything about it. I rather not leave things to chance and go against the unknown but it looks like I have't a choice. I can't have my informant agitated or thus have him on to me. The rinnegan... how interesting. Glad to here that it has no prowess over illusionary arts. My sister's doujutsu was hard to get around because of it's illusion affinities. Despite the information given being half assed it certainly was better than nothing. So I guess I should consider myself lucky.

"Pologies love, I can be a bit pressing caght I? Awright love here ya go... *hands passport* I guess you'll be on your marry then? Cheerio!"

[mft]
[Leave Granted/topic left]
[Snapshot used]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It's quite alright. Just...well, not so much doing your job, but I do understand the curiosity. I get the same way," the sage replied with a grin, waving her apology off as unnecessary. In truth, he was glad she didn't press on or force him to answer. That would've been awkward, mostly because he wouldn't have given a straight answer. To be fair, in a less pressing situation, he would've been the same way about the woman's chakra. Why did it seem so familiar when she was, without a doubt, a stranger?

Giving a formal bow, Muji would say, "Thank you for your assistance, Yukiko Ayumi. Farewell, and have a pleasant day."<i></i>

And with that, he would be off and back on his path. It would be a long journey, but the end would be worth the wait...

[Topic and Village Left. Thanks, Kyoko!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back