Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Turning a new leaf (Req. Kitsune)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As the reality around Junko turned to normal, he was breathing a little heavier. ”Ah, damn genjutsu.” Junko thought looking at Kitsunes chakra system as she simply stood dripping in blood. ”That was all she had left, she’s out of chakra.” Junko thought looking at her chakra flow.

Kitsunes remaining chakra focused at the Gate of death that was placed at the heart. She was already beginning to tap into that reserve, which meant she was sapping at her very own life force as she utilized Jutsu. Falling to her knees, beaten and tired the battle was done. ”It’s over, I’ve seen enough.” Junko said as his path dispersed into smoke. Kitsune was done and if she continued any further, she might’ve pushed her self into a grave.

”As a true sennin, second in command, medical chief, or shinobi of any kind.... one must be a fighter. And from this evaluation, you’re only a novice Kitsune.” Junko said bluntly. Not to be harsh, but to be real.

”I sense the feeling of resentment for me deep within you as we exchanged blows. Therefore, I can not trust you. For all I know, if I was in your condition and you stood here as I am now. Today would’ve been my last breath. A long pause of silence filled the room as Junko reached for his box of cigs. Placing a cig between his lips and giving it a light, Junko took a long drag before smoke was exhaled through his nose.

”I can not have you as my second in command and by the power vested in me as Kumogakures medical sennin, you are demoted to a medical ninja until you acquire mastery of medical combat, I review three missions that involves you apart of a squad of three, and you undergo another evaluation.”

”Any problem, you know where the door is and you’ll find yourself out of the medical branch.”

Letting his words sink deep into the medics heart, Junko could now see the truth. Kitsune was truly too weak the day of his masters death. It was a pity really and perhaps that pity was the only reason Kitsune was breathing and didn’t die a third time after all her sins.

Leaving Kitsune bloody and in aching pain to remember this day, Junko made his way out. Eyes looked at the sennin and at the vast damage that had been done. Silence would engulf the room as medical personnel began to walk away. Only a few would give Kitsune a powerful statement of encouragement that was hopefully just enough to inspire her.

”Press on....”

[Topic Left]
- Kitsune is reverted back to a medical Ninja.
- Must be completed:
medical combat specialization Mastery - three missions that involves a three person squad - Battle evaluation (Bmod Fight)
- Taking the win, waiting would delay me too long IC
- Kitsune; Combat Medic (Novice) Achieved

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back