Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Two Birds Dodged the Stone

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
alphonse.jpg
“What?!” A loud roar of confusion echoed throughout the strategy room. The sound of mechanical keyboards and despondent chatter stopped instantly. A rugged hand palmed the face of Quenchin, the Sennin’s lead strategist. The hand moved back to brush away locks of blonde hair while blue hues read over the reports that had come from the gates. “How could this be?! Didn’t Umashi jail that damn musician…” Quenchin grit his teeth in annoyance. She must’ve escaped and hopped the gates while the guards switched positions. “And this one… I knew he should’ve been left for dead in an alley.” Quenchin’s face turned sour at the picture of the balding teen that the Sennin took as an apprentice. “That schizophrenic sod went awol after all. She’s not going to like this…”

Two counts of treason and desertion from the ANBU Ops did not bode well for the Sennin. That woman had been keen on running a tight ship devoutly under the Raikage’s command. However, now that two low ranked ninja escaped her legacy had been scorched. Not only did both dogs commit acts of violence against citizens, they also began to incite violence within the village. The war wiped out the nobles the older generation held to high standards and implemented a military state. Most citizens had not seen the effects of the switch but some were devastated by it. Their ideology torn asunder, one they followed since cognizance. Quenchin began to point to each operative. “You, get me data on both parties. You. Find out their intentions and destinations. You. Patrol the village and look for signs of insurgency. I’ll finalize the reports and deal with the storm that the Sennin brings when she gets this… information.” A resounding wave of confirmation came heartily from the operatives. They rushed to begin their tasks while Quenchin leaned over the strategy table. A curled finger rose to the crook of his bottom lip in contemplation. “I’ve got a gut feeling how this’ll go…

[Topic entered as NPC Quenchin]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back