Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Two households Act 2: The Beasts Lair

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now old empire doth in its death-bed lie,
And young emotion races to be his heir;
That fair for which love groan'd for and would die,
With tender Yoko match'd, is now not fair.
Now Taka, beloved and loved again,
Alike betwitched by the charms of Rook,
But to his foe suppose he must complain,
As she falls, love's sweet bait from fearful hooks:
Being held a foe, he may not have access
To breathe such vows as ninja use to swear;
And she as much in love, her means much less
To meet her new-beloved any way:
But passion lends them, and time means, to meet
Tempering extremities in extreme heat.

Kaz raced into the city, Not got much time if I'm to stop this mess. Yoko had been left in an oasis near the city, she had given him a slip containing the names and a token for her sweet Taka. Kaz was still a little concerned that things would slip out of control, but he had to keep going, to do what he could. Before turning the final corner he threw the slip up into the air, the ANBU on the roof caught it and flickered away, to do his part.

The drunken man stumbled into the alley that Ken was guarding, he stumbled around a little then into the man.

“S'this the Rak-Ash gang? Sign me up! Hic.”
“Move along, drunk, asshole”
“That's not very nicesh. I'm here to join, whensh the try outsh?”

Meanwhile in the gangs base (An old repurposed gym,) Rakasha himself was in conference with his second. The rest of his gang was preoccupied with the fights on the floor below.

“Look we're going to fight 'em, it's what we gotta do to rule the streets. Just get your guys ready. And make sure Kumo goes easy on them. We're gonna need everyone for this.”

“Alright. I still think this is a bad idea though.” Taka descended the stairs as Kumo knocked the person in the ring out of it, almost breaking the piano in the corner. T'Lu shook an angry fist, but kept playing. A true 'professional'. A roar erupted from the onlookers. Taka shook his head in amusement. Suddenly a second body skidded in, causing a sudden silence as Ken collapsed in unconsciousness. The kid walked in still a little haphazardly.

“Sorry 'bout that, apparently this is the rakasha gang.” The assorted gangmembers drew weapons from seemingly nowhere Awkwaaaaaard. “So no sign ups then...” Rakasha descended the stairs and parted his gang with no effort, all eyes drawn to him to the response that would decide the outsiders fate.

“So you want in?”
“Well I mean the guy who tried to stop me might need replacing...”
“Thats true, but you will have to pass my test.”
“I hope its not an exam, i'm awful at those...” Rakasha walked behind the boy and then snap kicked him into the ring with the goliath known as kumo. Kaz could have dodged, but he needed to play the fool, for now at least. Kumo sprang forward with a speed that genuinely surprised the shinobi. Not bad for a civvie He dodged a couple, making it look relatively close, but the third seemed to speed up before impact. With no time to dodge he instead directed his landing directly at his target. Let's hope he's subtle otherwise this will go wrong The crowd roared as he was hurled out the ring, hitting Taka in the chest and taking him out too. He got up quickly, staggered a little, as Taka took a little more time and decorum about it, before announcing to Rakasha.

“I think, he passed that.”

Rakasha's eyes narrowed a little, but then he shrugged. “Keep an eye on him then, you can take him to scout out the market place.” Taka and Kaz left the building as Rakasha made a small signal and Kumo headed out after them.

“How did you get this?” Taka held the note out for inspection.
“Shes waiting for you. She wants you to help stop this madness before innocent people get hurt.”
“And who are you in all this. Whats your angle?”
“Helpful citizen usually, I just don't want this war to spill out over onto those who don't have a side.”
Taka snorted but he seemed convinced enough to help. He began writing on the scroll presented to him.
“We'll need to do this quickly, we have a tail.”
“Yeah the big guy followed us, but don't worry I think I have a plan.”
The scroll was left on the side of a merchants stall on the way past. If you blinked you would have missed the young girl take it and run into an alley where her squad was waiting, with a few others, to take down the targets at the same time. Within ten minutes, no one would be any the wiser of how close the city had come to a massacre in the slums, the most it would amount to is a dusty report in the archives. Such things had almost occurred before, and would be stopped in the future no doubt. But Kaz still had his own agenda to fulfill.

In the desert a young woman watched as the two teens approached, not knowing that they were stalked by a great beast, with fists like claws. Meanwhile half a dozen men approached from another direction in stealth, led by a man who had a vendetta to finish. A reckoning would be had, and soon.

[940 Words] [Topic Left] (Pursued by bear)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back