Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Undiscovered or lost on purpose? [Contract search]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin loved to train outdoors and one of the wonders of being in Leaf was that he could run about anywhere. Kenhin wanted to train in a new area and so he put on his work out gear, made sure his knuckles were with him as well as a pack of poison just encase he ran into something deadly, and headed outside the city gates. He left his teaching load to other instructors for the day. They could handle it, he was sure. So long as he returned to an intact building he was ok.

Kenshin picked a new path just outside the village and began jogging taking a wonder at all he could see. This was so different than he was in Stone. Stone, you have safe and impossible areas to explore. Even with ninja techniques some places were too dangerous. With leaf, you could explore any here. Even if there wasn't a path there were the trees. Kenshin had grown to love the Leaf village and while Stone would always be home, Leaf was also a home to him. It allowed him to branch out and find his own path. If he had stayed home he would have had a content life. He would have stayed a jounin probably. In leaf, he was now the sole Kage Guard member. This was on top of his duties as instructor. Kenshin was busy most days but today he was given a day off. Stone never gave days off and even if he took a day off, his extensive family always had a chore to do. Kenshin had very little alone time even when he was married. Oh he loved them dearly but Kenshin had wanted some personal time.

Of course, he got the extreme version of that after they died. It was shortly after they died due to a botched medical procedure, he was asked to go to Leaf. And so Kenshin had been alone for the first time in his life and he loved it. At first. It wore him down at times. Thankfully, he had met other leaders of the village and trained part of the next generation of students so he felt less lonely. Then Umashi had left and that loneliness struck him deep. He had been throwing himself into his work in teaching and protecting. Then Umashi came back only to leave again.

Kesnhin stopped running and looked around. He was completely lost but he could find his way back if he wanted. He sat down on a nearby rock breathing heavily.

'Damn it Umashi. Why did you have to go?' Kenshin asked himself. He punched the ground lightly.

Kenshin sighed heavily and started to run again, his mind focused on running but even till he found his thoughts plagued with doubts. Was he strong enough to protect the Hokage? He had failed the last one even though he wasn't with them when he apparently left of his own volition. Maybe if he had worked harder he could have made him stay or gone with him. Anything was better than this. And how was he going to tell Yomi that not only was Umashi there, but he left again and Kenshin had told Umashi she was pregnant? It was a giant mess but the village was doing well despite it.

Kenshin stopped around when he found a decent sized boulder. Deciding he was done with cardio, Kenshin began attacking the boulder. Not enough to crack it just enough to get some solid impacts on it practicing his combination attacks and working out his frustration about Umashi at the same time. He had to get stronger. He had to get better.
Not only for himself but for the village he had grown to love. A village he would be willing to die for.

MFT
WC 636

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kenshin struck the boulder over and over it began to hiss and vibrate before becoming a massive serpent. Venom dripped from its fangs and its one remaining eye resembled that of some kind of Sharingan as it twirled its iris into a strange pattern before locking onto Kenshin. Kenshin was not given time to react when its tail tipped in dark hardened stone lashed out and batted him up into the air. With a whumpf of air blasted from his body and stunned from the assault Kenshin would find himself rising into the air briefly before falling towards the waiting open maw of the mountain serpent Orochisu. Just as he was seemingly about to be swallowed whole a massive webbed hand snatched him from the jaws of purgatory as a giant meat cleaver of a blade came down on the sinister serpents tail cutting off its mace like appendage. Orochisu hissed in anger before swiftly piercing into the mountain side like a horrible drill and diving into the earth to escape Kenshin's savior.

Hikijo looked at the human in his hand impressed that his body was not destroyed from receiving a lashing mace strike from Orochisu, many a toad warrior had been felled or lost their lives to this particular serpent. She was known to be quite powerful and very treacherous yet this human had sniffed her out and started using her for a punching bag, Most impressive...
"Greetings strong human, thank you for flushing out my prey. I have been hunting her for a very long time yet you just find her and start attacking without fear. I am highly impressed hunter... I AM KIKIJO the Toad Huntsman of Gamayama!! What might thy name be? AND What place of origin do you hunt for?"<i></i>

Kikijo wore his green long hair long in an Ancient fashion with a matching mustache that linked to his sideburns, his muscular giant build gave him the illusion of being extremely slow. Kenshin might remember how fast he was snatched from the air and reason he was not slow at all. No Kikijo was as far from being slow as a sun lamp's power was from the light of the true sun. His eyes were fierce and turquoise blue and though there were a quite a few wrinkles and crows feet from worry here and there they stayed alert, sharp, and focused. He wore a black leather snakeskin vest with matching black snakesin leather pants with no symbols anywhere upon them. He did however have a clasp on his black crocodile skin belt that vaguely resembled a leaping toad. Kikijo was very modest and well groomed in manner befitting a grand master hunter. If Kenshin looked at his upper torso he would notice a massive series of scars up and down his chest from tip of his left waist to the top right side of his chest. HE looked like a 20 foot tall man without a normal nose. Without a nose his face was flat in looks but his eyes could freeze the fires. One of his eyes actually resembled Orochisu's swirling eye save it was icy blue not a eerie gold.

WC: 520

CMOD Request to Player: please post a wordcount after every post please

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would be practicing his movements when it turned into a giant snake and attacked him. Even with his reflexes began to attack him. Even with his reflexes, it moved at high speeds. He was facing a true death inside that maw with giant fangs before he was saved by a giant of a man who seemed to move impossibly fast.

Kenshin took a few minutes to catch his breath and make sure that he was safe before answering taking in the appearance of the man who appeared before him.

"The name is Kenshin. Yuu Kenshin. I hunt for the hidden leaf village my home. Thank you for saving me Kikijo. I am in your debt. saving me from such a creature." Kenshin would say bowing slightly and then extending a hand to the giant of the man before him. Kenshin was 5'8 and feeling really short at the moment.

Kenshin would keep a note on the odd eye but do nothing yet. If something seemed suspicious, Kenshin would act but having just been saved from being a creature's lunch, he was willing to be cordial. Kesnhin had seen weirder things than a 20 foot tall webbed man. Some of them were people he worked with.

The life of a shinobi is never boring.

WC 214

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kikijo would nod to Kenshin with an all knowing grin of what it was to be a hunter for a respected village. He would place a webbed hand upon the ground and attempt to track Orochisu, the serpent had seemingly escaped or was simply not moving in a manner he could track. His thoughts strayed to the human with the unusual talent to attack anything that was seemingly out of place or natural but unnatural. He literally walked right up to the serpent and without a second thought began wailing on it like he could innately sense it was wrong. “I am in a bit of a bind, this beast is a shapeshifter and she can change into almost anything or any female. She has accosted quite a few males in her travels and is presently sought after as a suspect in the poisoning of a Toad Clan member. If we didn’t have poison masters he would have died during his mission. She was tracked by my master’s senjutsu and though he taught me the techniques necessary to track her I am more capable at fighting than I am at sensing unless I use my special right eye but even it doesn’t allow me to see deep underground. You wouldn’t have time to assist a fellow hunter would you? If you introduce me to your leaders I am sure I can explain my task and offer payment in serpent skins and other goods for your assistance.”

He looked about here and there but he could not pick up her trail as the ground had closed up behind her as she fled. If Kikijo had a sense of smell then perhaps he might have had a chance to be able to track her better as it was Kenshin could smell the sickly sweet scent she left behind and possibly have someone analyze her rattlestone tail that was cut off during the scuffle.

WC: 310
OOC: Just so you know ANYONE from leaf village can participate in this thread to aid you in your quest. The only thing they cannot do is attack your ally. As long as this is understood they may help you all they like but their actions will not count towards your scoring for attaining this contract. They would however be able to gain any knowledge that Kikijo is willing and able to share and their actions in your thread would not affect their personal contract searches.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin looked at Kikijo at his request.

"I know a few things about poison myself. And this beat you hunt is dangerous. I train students and if they wondered close to here, I would not wish for them to die. And I owe you a debt sir. I will help you track. While I do have some training myself, please hold a moment. I know someone who can help us." Kenshin would say as he bit his thumb.

After a few handsigns he slammed his fist to the ground and from out of the puff of smoke, a canine would appear. But not just any canine. His.

Picture below
blackwolf-pd.jpg

A large pitch black dire wolf would appear before them. His fur was thick and immaculate except for a scar on his right ear where he lost some of the ear itself and the fur did not grow as thick. A pitch black rapier would attached to his side. Stnadin on his hind legs, he would easily place his front paws on Kenshin's shoulders.

As he appeared, he looked around, his piercing blue eyes looking at the scene.

"It is too early for our daily training." He said simply.

"Sorry Fenrir. I need your help with something if you ren't too busy."

"Even if I was, I would come. Foir we are pack and pack answers each others call. How can I help?"

"Kikijo, this is Fenrir. He is my companion. If you need something tracked he is the perfect one to do it. Fenrir, we are hunting this creature. It is a large serpent that can transform. Here is her tail that was cut off. And don't you smell that sickly sweet smell?" Kenshin would ask. Since he made his contract with Fenrir, he noticed that he could smell better. Of course it made bad smells smell worse but it did help him track.

"I'll find this beast. Let me get the scent and follow me. Quickly and quietly. Kenshin prepare something for it should we find it." Fenrir would say as he went to the tail and smelled it.

Kenshin would prepare a jutsu that, should they catch wind of it again, he would cast so he could focus on her. She was not getting away again.

WC 368

[summoned Fenrir contract summon.
X-ray Scan Master Rank prepared to cast on the creature should we find it. ]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kikijo was very impressed this hunter from Konoha had already earned the loyalty of the wolves. They were the best hunters he knew of and that would lean towards why Kenshin was such a natural. "It is a great honor to have your aid Master Hunter Fenrir, surely your ally Kenshin must have strong ambitions to earn your camaraderie. With your aid she will not be able to hide for long. She tunneled underground here. Would you be able to pick up her trail? or if necessary I can clear a path so that we may try to follow her. Whatever you two decide I am willing to try."<i></i>

Kikijo had never met anyone of the Wolf clan but he had to say he was impressed he had beautiful fur, where Kikijo’s only hair was from a type of moss he was able to coax into growing into hair like strands. Fenrir had a nose as well which Kikijo did envy in times like this. I would not help underwater so much where everything had about the same scent but in a humid swamp Fenrir’s tracking skills would shine. While contemplating the wolf and his obvious abilities Kikijo would notice the tail was still alive. It wasn’t just alive it was getting ready to do something and if his insight was correct about the chakra build up within it that meant they should all hightail it soon. Kikijo was unsure what the tail was doing but he would notify Kenshin of his discovery immediately…

Out of sight a fifty meters away and bonded to a tree like a druid Orochisu slowly manipulated her amputated mace tail coaxing the cells to build up a poison explosion to knock them all out so she might get her hands on Kenshin. She had to figure out how he detected her when her senjutsu camouflage even fooled her elders. She would not be satisfied till she was perfect. She would be the perfect predator and then her clan would acknowledge her. Then she would b*tchslap Kikijo for daring to cut off her mace tail it would take her a whole day and half the night to grow a better one.

WC: 370

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would look around as Fenrir began his sniffing of both the hole the creature made and the tail she left behind.

"He is strong. I am strong. Together we make each other stronger. We are pact." Fenrir would say as he continued to sniff making sure he knew this scent as well as the big man's scent. Kenshin's scent was known and familiar. "I cannot travel underground. Narrow and dark." he would finalyl say looking at the hole his blue eyes gleaming.

Kenshin would nod.

"I have one jutsu that could get me underground but only myself. If we fight her underground she may have an advantage. She will have to come up eventually.
You say that she regularly attracts males. We can wait for her. We have her scent that I know and we can move fast. When we see her again I can mark her so she can't escape my awareness. Fenrir here is excellent at disabling prey. He disables, I finish."
Kenshin would say with a toothy grin. He always enjoyed working with Fenrir. It brought out that hunter's instinct.

"Is there an area where she is known to hunt? You said victims but are they anywhere specific? She may go there. Familar ground when running from someone who was attacking her. Could also be where a lair is. Cornering her would be best. No escape and we could fight her." Kenshin would say talking to himself more than the giant of a man near him,

"Find the lair find the prey. Like hunting foxes or rabbits." Fenrir would say "She may be smarter than the average prey but she is prey to us. I will lead. You will follow." and Fenrir would begin to take off at leisurely stroll. Wolves did not run after a long hunt. Prey would run, or slither, until they were exhausted. Wolves trotted and only sprinted short distances conserving energy for the kill.

And so Kenshin and Fenrir would motion for the big man. If he indicated a location where the beast regularity struck they would go that way but otherwise would continue in the direction the beast seemed to dive towards.

WC 362 MFT

(OOC that sucks. Take your time.)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kikijo would nod at their assessment before he snatched the tail away and threw it as far into the air as he could as yelled "RUUUUN!!! GET TO COVER!!!" He didn't have time to explain as he suspected something bad was about to happen with the tail they were standing near. His senjutsu had just ran out when he noticed it If it hadn't been for hi s special eye he never would have noticed the chakra build up. As he dove for the nearest trees the tail exploded into rock hard shrapnel and a fine poison miasma. Birds in the sky fell asleep immediately and fell to the earth, insects of all types froze with immediate paralysis. Kikijo's skin burned where the toxins were being fought off by his own. Fenrir was protected by his fur but his sense of smell was overwhelmed and his eyes watered so he was incapacitated temporarily. Kenshin was not so lucky. He was wide open as a human and so he was immediately put to sleep. Orochisu's hand reached out from underground and pulled him under as she drug him into a deep cavern. She used her senjutsu to cover her ambush and retreat leaving Fenrir and Kikijo above ground to search for them. She tied Kenshin down in chakra sapping vines to a large yet comfortable wooden bed before assuming her humanoid form. She had time before he would wake up so she promptly set down to making a meal of stewed gopher with wild lemongrass. She would be careful interrogating him, and she might even have some fun with him seeing that he was actually quite handsome even to a serpentess'es eyes. With time on her side for the moment she focused her energies on regeneration while Fenrir and Kikijo fought off her vaporized poisons.

WC: 304

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
As they began to move all hell broke loose. A tail was thrown, something happened and Kenshin was asleep.

After a munute of coughing from the poison,Fenrir would form a few pawsigns and from his body would leak a secretion of molten hot lava. Fenrir hoped the lava would burn away the poison. As he stood there panting, he was in a rage.

"Damn she is tough!" Fenrir would say after a few moments. "We have no choice. We go underground.I will scent out the beast and Kenshin. I know his smell well and she will not kill him I promise. I will rip her belly out and feast and on entrails." Fenrir snarled. "Lead the way down there. Create a path and I will tell you which way to dig when I smell his or her scent. I also provide light in this form." he growled as the lava would drip off of him hitting the ground with a slight sizzle. He was ready to go deal with this beast and put her down. No one threatens pack and lives.

Meanwhile, Kenshin himself would be asleep dealing with the poison but he was used to how poison felt. He could channel with his body. While these roots were draining his chakra if he could just focus. Kenshin would try to focus his chakra to push out the poison. Just enough to push it out of him. He was just so tired. He just wanted to sleep. But he knew something was wrong. He had to get out. He had to escape. He knew something was there. He had to. He had to do something. And so he tried.

WC 279

Actions/ things done or try to do.
Molten cloak master rank used by Fenrir and Fenrir is letting the giant of man push down where she dug out or had originally dug out.

Kenshin is trying to use Poison Extraction(Master Rank) or he would use it as soon as he woke to give himself immunity to the poison. Otherwise should he wake up activate 3 chakra gates Seventh Gate: Gate of Wonder - +1 AP and +2 Genjutsu Save, Sixth Gate: Gate of View - +2 Accuracy and Dodge. In addition the user automatically succeeds on Awareness checks against clone techniques., and First Gate: Gate of Opening - +5% Auto-Dodge. since they need only chakra to activate and health/blood to maintain. He is attempted to break out and call for Fenrir as loudly as he can. Wolf's keen hearing. But only if free. If not free try to do everything but yell (poison removal and chakra gates) Otherwise he is quiet maybe tapping the ground if he could reach it with a finger.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kikijo nodded to Fenrir this would not go unanswered as he hardened his webbed hands into near metallic strength and with earnest speed and tremendous strength began to dig at the point where she tunneled underground. She could cover her tracks but she could not hide her scent from Fenrir and with his nose leading the way they began their slow descent into the earth to find Kenshin.
Orochisu would marvel at Kenshin as he fought off her poisons in record time. As she watched him rouse out of his slumber she kept her feminine form and decided she would question him in his sleepy state to get straight answers and then she would escape with the knowledge of whether or not her techniques were as strong as she believed them to be. She summoned her sister to aid her, her sister arrived in serpent form and looked almost exactly like her except she used a steel tail instead of a battle mace rattle. “Orochinahnah, thank you for coming I will need you to keep watch for two strong guardians of the wolf and toad clan whom will be coming after this human. He is too strong to devour so I merely wish to ascertain how he saw through my jutsu and escape this area. Are you okay with assisting me?”<i></i>
Orochinahnah would nod her head and camouflage with the stones in the cavern and keep watch.
Using serpent fire jutsu to light the immediate area, Orochisu laid atop Kenshin for warmth as she drained her poisons away so he would be awake just enough to answer her questions. As his eyes fluttered open her serpent eye would hypnotize Kushin to make him answer her questions and remain relaxed. She was not as strong as her mother where she could make someone harm themselves but she could get someone to talk about themselves.
“Thank you for waking up young man, I need you to answer five questions with full details and honesty… You cannot defy my serpent eye… My first question is WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? My second question is WHAT ARE YOUR AMBITIONS? My third question is HOW DID YOU SEE THROUGH THE SERPENT CAMOUFLAGE JUTSU? My fourth question is WHAT KIND OF GIRL DO YOU LIKE? My fifth and final question is DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS IN FULL DO NOT SKIP ANY DETAILS AND ANSWER THEM IN ORDER. YOU CANNOT DEFY MY SERPENT EYE…”<i></i>
OOC: EACH QUESTION MUST BE ANSWERED WITH A MINIMUM OF 300 words or suffer rp penalties mwahahahahahaa

WC: 410

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fenrir would keep up the chase but there was another scent lingering. Was it a new foe? The beast was with Kenshin and the thought made him snarl but this new smell was not moving.

"Warning. There is another smell in that room. More than likely new foe. Careful but this way. Hurry." Fenrir would say in a low voice. After he talked, Fenrir would draw his rapier and prepare himself. Should they be attacked, he was ready.

For Kenshin he would wake to find himself tied down and then asked a series of questions. He couldn't tell if there was another in there but maybe his smell would recognize another threat. Still, she demanded answers.

'If I keep talking, it will distract her. Hopefully it will be long enough for Fenrir to find me. I can give give truths I suppose. She will be dead soon if I can help it.'

"I will give you answers. For your first question, I am Yuu Kenshin. I was named after my great grandfather, whose middle name was Kenshin. I have no middle name becuase my mother's side, the Yang family did not like having middle names. They said it divided the soul. They were superstitious like that. My family has always been more practical and my great grandfather was a famous fighter in Stone my home village. These knuckles i wear belonged to him and have been in the family since before his time. As for my last name, the Yuu family originated in Stone for many generations. It is an old name that you will find mentioned in Stone history should you look at it. Kenshin is also the name of a local deity of war. It was found to be an appropriate since we are a military family. Our last name, Yuu, can be written as Superiority so there is a little bit of pureblood mania. Although I write it as "brave" because that is how i was raised by my family. My father, Yuu Soma, was a military general and wanted his son to be warrior to eventually take over the army. Of course, I was the first shinobi of my entire extended family so he was happy and sad about that. I could not take over command but I could be a potential leader in the Stone shinobi force which suited him just fine. My mother, Yuu Megumi, was a tactician for the army. She came from another old line so their marriage was a political one that ended up being a very successful one. She raised me to be kind and my father raised me to be firm in my convictions. So there you are, my full name is Yuu Kenshin and you know the full story of my name which is needed to fully understand my full name." (WC 316)

Kenshin would lick his lips. He had to keep going.

"My ambition is to be the best I can possibly be. I train every day with my wolf and I train on my own every dawn and every dusk. I train my body to be the perfect ninja tool to defend my village which is now the village hidden with the leaves. You see first I start off with some stretches since you know stretching is fundamental in working out otherwise you risk hurting yourself. But I digress. After I stretch I do a mild workout routine in the morning by dfirst jogging around the village and then transitioning to weight training. I can bench press a lot of weight now the most I have. I do a hardcore work out after I teach. During the night time, I train with Fenrir since we both like the stillness of night. Speaking of which another ambition I Have to training the next generation of students. You see I lost most of my teammates in a horrible mission. We were sent to get rid of some bandits and when we arrived there were many more than we expected. I watched as team mate after teammate fell until I was the only one left. I fought against who knows how many but the Stone village found me collapsed under a few dozen bodies. Since then I have sworn to make my body the ultimate weapon to protect the village. I would die for them if need be without a second thought. I protect the next generation and my Hokage. My ambition is to serve. I live to serve and I live to protect my pack. That is who I am and that is what I aspire to be. My body is a testament to that and my daily training. This leads me to the third question you asked me” (WC 306)

"As to how I found you. Oh why of course my scent is very much a blessing to me. Since I have made a contract with the wolves, I am gifted with it and your sickly sweet smell was out of place! Also such large boulders are rare in that part of the forest. I jog the trails a lot around Leaf as practice. Also the shade of color of the boulder was off. Boulders around here are more of an off white and you were an eggshell color. Additionally, I have been trained in tracking. First I am a shinobi as you already know so a certain amount of tracking skills are required. WE have missions that require finding targets so any shinobi worth his rank should have some basic tracking. Furthermore, as you already know, I come from a military family. Granny Kito was an expert hunter. She was also a scout for the army. While she had no ninja skill and no chakra to speak of, she could find the trickiest of game. She could also blend in herself into the surroundings and I spent many long nights and early mornings trying to find her in my training. Sometimes it was a misplaced tuft of hair or sometimes the wind would blow and something that should have moved did not. I found her all the time eventually. She was my favorite aunt because she would give me candy when I found her. She was strict but kind. So this is how I found you. I used my past skills, my ninja training, and my new found nose to sniff you out. As a kage guard, if the Hokage were to go missing, I would have to find her and all of my abilities capitalize on that. I try to be humble but my tracking skills are suburb. (WC 310)

"As to what girl I like, well that is really situational. There are of course the physical looks. Short or all I don’t mind, nor does hair color matter. Brown, white, grey, blonde, or red it doesn’t matter. If my parents had their way it would be of someone of old Stone blood to deepen the family ties namely someone who was rich or was connected to the military. Of course for me I have to be with someone who is strong. They can be stronger than me that way I can learn something new. Then again, if I was stronger I could teach them which is an ambition of mine as I have mentioned. When it comes to status, I don’t mind. This would terrify my parents but it is my life and I get to decide. I would like for a partner that was good at ninjutsu. I am ok at it but someone who was a fellow ninja that could cast ninjutsu would be very nice. It would complement my fighting style very well. Although if someone could use a ranged weapon like a bow that would work. Now that I think about it melee would also work well so we could double team opponents. It looks like I don’t mind that. They have to be a shinobi so I can share some aspects of my life with them. My parents don’t know much about my personal life because I can only tell them so much. I want someone with a good personality. Not too serious but not too goofy. Well educated but not conceited. Someone who I can play chess with to distress and to bond but not someone who stressed out about it. So basically, I am pretty open! I just want someone kind and a shinobi so I guess that is my answer in a nutshell.” WC 312

"As for your last question, I was married once. Hikaru was their name. We were both shinobi. They came from a reputable house and so did I. Old Stone clans. The marriage was not arranged but was heavily pushed. We both were... given a list to choose from. Out of all of the first dates, we clicked better than others and within a year were were wed. We didn't love each other at first but we grew closer with time. We worked on the same squad and they were also in the main branch. We were happy, but it was not meant to be. During a mission, which was a routine one, we were attacked and Hikaru was injured. We had a medical ninja on our team and they attempted to heal Hikaru. I remember that night in my nightmares. The cold rain against my skin as I helped our medical ninja work on my beloved. Their blood on my hands. The stench of blood in my nostrils.The medical ninja did not save them. Instead by the time we began to move they were on the cusp of death. By the time we got to our village they pronounced them dead. I was inconsolable. Then I overheard a brief comment. That it could have been avoided but the medical ninja on my team didn't know what he was doing and that it was preventable I lost control. I lost control and I almost killed my remaining teammate. If I had not been stopped, I would have killed him. This man who I had known for so long was incompetent and it had cost me everything. I did not kill him but he will never be a medic again or a shinobi. I made sure he could never use jutsu again. That was when I decided to move to Leaf. They were accepting volunteers. I made a decision that day I signed the papers. That I would never slack off on training and I would train the next generation so that this would never happen again. Since then, I have never been to a hospital. My knowledge of medical jutsu is basic and I have never expanded upon it. I rely on my own body and no one else's.So no, I do not have a girl friend or boyfriend. I am single although I do have girls whom are friends. (399)

Kenshin would pause after his long monologue.

'Come on Fenrir. Hurry up so I can kill this snake woman.' Kenshin would think as he looked at the woman who he knew better

WC 1842

Actions
Fenrir would use Clawmark on both snake women should he be aware of them.
Clawmark - Canine Contract Independent Special Move
To those of The Pack, it is not the kill that stirs their beastial instinct, but the thrill of the hunt itself. These beasts are not opposed to drawing out the hunt to relish every moment of it, and for this reason have developed a special technique that 'marks' a target as -their- prey, often in the form of something between a wound and seal. Once marked, it is said the beast only grows in strength the longer the hunt continues.

Effect: The user makes a basic attack at -2 accuracy and 1% Max CP, inflicting the victim with the Clawmark for two rounds. When the user deals critical hit damage to a target with the Clawmark active on them, the user gains temporary Hp equal to 10% of the critical hit's damage. This temporary Hp is reduced before the user's normal HP, and does not stack; the user only keeps whichever instance of temp HP is higher (such as a new attack replacing the old value). At any point, the user may choose to remove a Clawmark to automatically gain awareness of the target it was inflicted upon (This does not cost AP)

Then he would use https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=14784#p14784 Piercing Pinholder master rank on both

Kenshin should his allies appear would activate his 3 gates and Kinjutsu body flicker master rank and combo dragon assault blitz into fist of of Sin greed into Fist of virtue kindness. If not, he would bide his time.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Orochisu would gasp at her flaws and all the man known as Kenshin had been through. She would linger upon his warm body for a little while longer savoring his strength and his scent as she released the vines she held him with. Tears fell from her eyes as she had once believed he was hunting her yet in truth she stood out as a boulder because she was used to hiding from other animals, not humans with other senses. She had forgotten scent, texture, and she only got color right when she was physically in contact with another object. She sniffled before speaking as she released her jutsu's and opened the entrance to the cavern. She had expected him to at least try to lie or even make up something about how he spotted her but his words wrung true. "I deeply regret attacking you and assuming you were after me. You attacked me because I stood out all wrong as a boulder in an area where there normally are none and I did nothing right. What use is my hiding in plain sight senjutsu if I don't account for the senses of others and not just beasts. Here is a stone manuscript of your words give it to Kikijo and let him know I did not poison his Uncle. His Uncle fell into an ancient trap laid long ago that I was using for studies to understand the eternal poison that sat upon the ancient stone projectiles when he startled me. We tripped whatever sensor it still had and his Uncle took a massive hit from the envenomed trap. The scars from his wounds resembled a snake bite which was the traps name. The plans for that ancient trap are written on the walls of this cavern by my ancestors. I wish I was your woman, I like your ambitions and your warmth but you are too strong for a serpent like me. Good bye Kenshin of the Yuu family,if we ever meet again I will make sure not to bite you no matter how tasty you may look. Orochinahnah let's leave I have humans to learn from and study with so my senjutsu can get better."<i></i>

The twin serpents would leave just as Kikijo and Fenrir dug through a portion of the ceiling to find Kenshin laying on a slab still lightly poisoned so he can barely move. Stone tablets recording his words set nearby written through a recording senjutsu. Orochisu claimed she was was not a murderer and left her proof and words behind for Kikijo's investigation.

WC: 430

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was honestly surprised. The vines that had bound him released and he felt the poison fade away. The creature then explained its actions and to deliver an apology. Why was there a stone manuscript of his words? Were they that important? Was it another trap? That seemed the most likely so he would warn Kikijo of this. Still, they had him and they could have killed him but they did not. Were those tears real? It was a lot to take in .

Just then his lava dripping wolf and Kikijo appeared from the top of the cavern. As they would drop in, Kenshin would at least try o get up. If not, he would begin to speak.

"It appears I am not in as much trouble as we all thought I was." Kenshin said.

Fenrir sniffed him carefully to make sure that was was alright and to not burn him with his molten coat.

"Still smells like the beast. Why did she leave? Will she come back? Can we killer her then? There was another wasn't there?" Fenrir growled.

"No it seems I am ok. Kikijo please look at the cavern wall. It seems like there was a misunderstanding between at least between the toad clan and herself. It seems your uncle activated an ancient trap that makes it look like a snake bite. If you look at the walls it will give a description of the trap by her ancestors. There is also a stone tablet of what I told the snake woman but before you read it I would want you to check it for a trap. I do not want to be poisoned again. Although they did willingly leave on their own and undo my bindings. It would have been easier to leave me bound and then set a trap is that was their thinking. And the cavern has been unlocked naturally as well. There is an exit that way. And there were two. They were sisters. Also you said that others have been poisoned. Has that been recently? While we have no reason to trust her, she did willingly leave and gave an explanation. You seem to know this enemy better than I do." Kenshin would hopefully be well enough to use the poison extraction jutsu on himself and pull the poison from his body.

"If you wanted. I am sure I could make an antidote for this if you need it. Should she strike your clan with intent. Kenshin would offer.

WC 418

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kikijo would nod to Kenshin and check the tablets with a wave of something wet that would promote no changes, poisons, or explosions. The transcript contained everything they BOTH had said as the senjutsu Orochisu had used requires both the subject and the caster tell the truth in all things in order for it to work. The results are stone tablets of confession. Kikijo would sit in earnest and invite Fenrir to read the tablets with him since only contract beasts and humans with sage mode could read them at all. Kikijo would study the murals in the cave, more than just the snake bite trap was represented here and it seems the eternal poison was indeed very hard to reproduce since there was no written formula. After checking the vines she had used and some snake sheddings Kikijo estimated she had been in this cavern for at least 5 human years and had only emerged to test her senjutsu and catch prey to eat. The bones of deer and fish in a pit near the furthest reaches of the cavern showed she had clearly eaten no humans over the past 5 years. Kikijo would take some of her sheddings as proof of finding her and store them in a scroll before turning to Fenrir and Kenshin. He would await Fenrir’s findings as well as he made his statements on their findings.

”It appears she was completely honest, the bite of confession jutsu requires both the caster and the subject to be utterly honest in everything about themselves or the senjutsu exacts a terrible price by turning some portion of the caster and the subject to stone. This would not be very detrimental to a serpent clan member because like the lizard clan many of them can regenerate. For a human or a toad that jutsu is very dangerous. Perhaps she expected to catch you in a lie and then have reason to eat you but from examining this Ancient Serpent Training Cave I can determine she has not eaten a human in at least 5 years. She was probably starving when you discovered her and that was why she tried to eat you but according to her confession she believed you had been contracted to hunt her and had broken her now discovered to be ‘imperfect’ camouflage. So my Uncle has been delirious and speaking honestly but under the effects of an eternal poison he likely has his words jumbled. The diagram shows exactly where he was struck and he does have an odd habit of surprising beings. He was like that when he was young too. If you believe you can make an antidote where our clan has failed that would show quite the ambition. I would welcome your help. If Fenrir wants to make the journey I can offer you both free passage to the home of the Wind Toad Clan if you are both going as witnesses to the hunt and possible healers of the eternal poison. What do you say Master Kenshin and Master Fenrir?”

Unbeknowst to them Orochisu & Orochinahnah had used their combined senjutsu to keep an eye on the cavern in case anything was destroyed she could show and tell the elders who did it despite the punishment she would receive for revealing its location she would not be indebted to rebuild anything. Kikijo's clan would be indebted but it seemed they destroyed nothing and the hole they dug would heal naturally over time, thanks to the sacred earth and stone of the cavern. She could still smell Kenshin's scent upon her and remember his warmth. Thoughts of releasing herself from her pact with her clan surfaced once more but Kenshin was too strong for her and by his ambitions only a woman stronger or as strong as he could be his mate.
f8JWIPe.jpg

WC: 710

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin signed.

"Good. I would not want to hurt anyone unless I had to." Kenshin said as he stood. He felt a lot better.

Fenrir on the other hand sniffed loudly and his coat of magma disappeared.

"No fighting? Very well. But I will follow you. And I knew most of this about you anyway Kenshin. We have shared a lot of each other. Pack does not lie to pack.
This is known among us."
Fenrir put the blade away. "I have no knack of poison but i can give my testament of Kenshin to whoever would listen." he said in a serious voice. The threat may have passed but they were in a lair of sorts and Fenrir wanted to get out as soon as possible.

"I would be honored to try to help. I am not a medical ninja but I am an expert is poisons. I should be able to remove the poison. Part of this process encourages the body to make natural antidotes to the poison or poisons used. Normally these defenses are short lived but if we can extract that from the blood we should be able to recreate it. The perk of being a master of poisons is that I am a master of antidotes as well." Kenshin explained in a rush. He never really got to flex his poison expertise with anyone so this was a nice change of pace.

"I am sorry for explaining that right now. Please lead the way and I would be willing to help. Kenshin would say sheepishly. "I look forward to repaying the debt I incurred when you saved me. The cavern seems to open naturally this way if we need to leave here before heading to your village." Kenshin would point out and then follow Kikijo.

wc 300

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kikijo was overly relieved over the confession senjutsu results and stored the tablets in a large waterproof satchel. It was time for him to face his clan and most notoriously his Uncle whom had apparently caused this entire mess by his need to sneak up and surprise everyone he meets or sees. Kikijo had been searching for her simply to question her but after 5 human years of searching and hunting and learning to pass for near human; Kikijo had begun to think she was truly guilty but after seeing all of her research and her efforts in the Ancient Serpent Cavern of Traps he was no longer certain. Did his Uncle lie to hide his mistake? Did the eternal poison make him delusional? He had to figure out what really happened because her senjutsu invoked the truth so he may have to find a similar one after curing his Uncle’s poisoned state. He would nod to Kenshin before exiting the cavern. ”It is with great hope that I will believe you are capable of curing my Uncle and then we shall have his answers to go with hers and prevent a possible feud between our respective races. Fenrir, Kenshin… I will open a portal but I need both of you to remain in contact with me in order to make it to my clan’s portion of the sacred mountain. You are to be the first human and of course the first wolfen guests ever to visit my home. Simply grab my right arm when you are both ready to go.”<i></i>
Kikijo’s right eye began to glow with surreal emerald light as he gathered a moderate amount of natural chakra necessary for transporting more than one visitor to the bottom of Mount Myōboku in the swamp district. He reached out with his senjutsu until he could see a strong enough portal that he was authorized to unlock. It seemed things were going to be very exciting for the Wind Toad Clan.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I do hope to avoid future conflict. IF i can prevent a war I can. I am ready when you are." Kenshin would say as he placed a hand on Kikijo's right arm.

Fenrir would shake his mane.

"I am honored to meet the toad clan. I will act as an ambassador of the canine clan. It is a pleasure he would rear up and place his front paws on Kikijo's right arm.

As Kenshin waited on Kikijo', he went over the information in his head about the poison.

'So it was the snake clan's poison of long ago. There was no known cure for it and it was even hard to make. That means it would be hard to make an antidote as these were the worst conditions. I should have asked the snake woman what she knew about the poison but it was far too late for that. Still, they had the poison itself. That was enough to make an antidote for it. Kenshin despised most medical ninjutsu from his experience but poison he some how rationalized was different. Poisons and antidotes were natural. Poisonous snakes and frogs were natural as were beasts who were immune to them. If this did not work, he would research into animals that the snakes clan avoided due to being resistant to their poison. Something could be made of that and a mixture of herbs.'

Kenshin was lost in thought but was ready to transport with Kikijo. Fenrir just looked at Kikijo the blue eyes waiting for the transportation. When they arrived, both would follow Kikijo's lead.

wc 265

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Space and time warped as they ended up at the edge of a swamp, gigantic trees and crystal clear water met the edge of an ancient forest. The sounds of wildlife and humming from a far distance met their senses and the sound of wind chimes echoed freely made from the very old trees of the swamp itself. Kikijo released the senjutsu of his special toad eye and took a deep breath. he had never transported more than himself or a few items. He couldn't fathom why he dared transport more than 1 person much less 2 and himself it was a draining experience but one he had indeed learned from. The elders beneath the waters smiled at him, the stone guardians cursed with their own power but guarding the clan nonetheless smiled as well. Kikijo kneeled before the hidden elders in supplication before standing and announcing their presence to the Wind Toad Clan. "Elders of Myoboku swamp! I Kikijo, have returned from my 7 year quest to sequester Orochisu with answers to the eternal poison and knowledge that will stop a war between the serpents and the toads, I humbly request an audience and bring forth both witnesses and aids in our search for a cure. I bring Master Hunter Fenrir of the Wolf Clan from the Canine realm! and Kenshin of the Yuu family a poison tester and hunter from Konoha!"<i></i>

A massive twenty feet wide webbed hand slammed a giant blade into the ground before them. He was over two hundred feet tall and bore the scars of thousands of battles. He was the self proclaimed blade toad of the Wind Clan and Kikijo's Great Great Grandfather. He looked down upon them and smirked. "Hmmm, your progress is unusual my boy, no toad even one born with the sight has ever tracked one of the Orochi and managed to get close except your Uncle and now you return with answers. This is good news... your request for pass for visitors is granted... Welcome Fenrir of the canines and Kenshin of the Yuu family."<i></i>

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would be wooshed through transportation jutsu and both Fenrir and himself were soon in the land of the toads. Kenshin saw Fenrir shift his nose form side to side getting used to all of the new smells that overwhelmed his nose.

As Kikijo kneeled, Kenshin and Fenrir would kneel. They would stay kneeling until they were announced and stood at the sound of their own name giving a bow to the eldars. There was no one in sight except statues and the water but Kensin still bowed. IT would be rude to otherwise.

Then they were greeted a giant blade slamming into the ground before them. Kesnhin did not react but stood staring at the newcomer.

”I thank you for the passage into your lands. As a representative of the Leaf village and personal guard to the Hokage herself, I swear I come in peace and wish to help your clan.” Kenshin would say confirming the introduction and being professional.

”As Yuu Kenshin’s contract partner, I 2follow his words but I also act as ambassador to the canine clan. May our mutual future be shared peacefully together.” Fenrir said bowing his head also introducing himself.

”Please Kikijo, the sooner I can begin the better the results, could be. Unless there is some custom we must observe. I understand either way.” Kenshin would awaiting to see what would happen next.

WC 230

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back