Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ungulate

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ungulate said:
Hard-Toed - Ungulate Contract Passive
One thing in common of every member of the Ungulate contract is their feet--uniformly, they all possess hooves or something similar. Hooves are distinctive for being loud against the ground as the creature moves, growing constantly throughout the owner's life, and for being very, very tough.

Effect:
- The user cannot have their AP reduced by external means, including Suppression.
- The user cannot be affected by Called Shots to the Hands or Feet.

Trample - Ungulate Contract Dependent Special Move
Be it a herd of cows, a herd or horses, or a single rampaging moose, one thing all ungulates have in common is this: you don't want them to run over you. The bulk of most of them combined with the strength behind their ability to charge enables them to stun an opponent with little fanfare.

Effect: Adds +10% Base Damage to a selected attack of the user's. This attack also gains a 20% chance of causing Suppression. If the attack already can cause Suppression, the chance to do so is increased by +15%. This adds +20% CP to the cost of the attack, reduces it by -1 accuracy/DC, and may only be done twice per round.

Heavy Stamp - Ungulate Contract Senjutsu
The user rears up and smashes themselves down on either the opponent or the ground, using the bulk of their weight and their solid-toed limbs to send waves of force into the enemy--directly or indirectly. Broken bones have been known to be some of the lesser consequences of this.

Effect: Deals 4750 damage at -2 accuracy to up to three targets. On a full hit, each target has any of their existing Called Shot levels increased by one stage (from Sprained to Fractured, or Fractured to Broken). This does not apply to Called Shot levels caused by Genjutsu or temporary effects (such as the Falling Snow Ninjutsu).

Cost: 3 AP, 3190 CP

Note:
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; damage buffs that apply to that subtype increase damage dealt.
- This jutsu cannot cause any level of Called Shot on a target where one does not already exist.
- This jutsu may not be used more than once per round.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Ungulate"][quote][b]Hard-Toed - [i]Ungulate Contract Passive[/i][/b]
One thing in common of every member of the Ungulate contract is their feet--uniformly, they all possess hooves or something similar. Hooves are distinctive for being loud against the ground as the creature moves, growing constantly throughout the owner's life, and for being very, very tough.

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- The user cannot have their AP reduced by external means, including Suppression.
- The user cannot be affected by [i]Called Shots[/i] to the [i]Hands[/i] or [i]Feet[/i].[/quote]

[quote][b]Trample - [i]Ungulate Contract Dependent Special Move[/i][/b]
Be it a herd of cows, a herd or horses, or a single rampaging moose, one thing all ungulates have in common is this: you don't want them to run over you. The bulk of most of them combined with the strength behind their ability to charge enables them to stun an opponent with little fanfare.

[b]Effect:[/b] Adds +10% [i]Base Damage[/i] to a selected attack of the user's. This attack also gains a 20% chance of causing [i]Suppression[/i]. If the attack already can cause [i]Suppression[/i], the chance to do so is increased by +15%. This adds +20% CP to the cost of the attack, reduces it by -1 accuracy/DC, and may only be done twice per round.[/quote]

[quote][b]Heavy Stamp - [i]Ungulate Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
The user rears up and smashes themselves down on either the opponent or the ground, using the bulk of their weight and their solid-toed limbs to send waves of force into the enemy--directly or indirectly. Broken bones have been known to be some of the lesser consequences of this.

[b]Effect:[/b] Deals 4750 damage at -2 accuracy to up to three targets. On a full hit, each target has any of their existing [i]Called Shot[/i] levels increased by one stage [i](from Sprained to Fractured, or Fractured to Broken)[/i]. This does not apply to [i]Called Shot[/i] levels caused by Genjutsu or temporary effects [i](such as the Falling Snow Ninjutsu)[/i].

[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP, 3190 CP

[b]Note:[/b]
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; damage buffs that apply to that subtype increase damage dealt.
- This jutsu cannot cause any level of [i]Called Shot[/i] on a target where one does not already exist.
- This jutsu may not be used more than once per round.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back