Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Unspeakable Things [Kushin/NPC]

Hyoujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He walked into the office without knocking, not really caring for manners. It was something that he was trying to practice more and more often, knocking, but normally whenever someone saw Hyoujin in the hospital it meant that he was on his way to say something to the Sennin and would send word to him immediately. Even though he was gone from the village the temp replacement should still get the same treatment. If not, then he was in for a surprise, hopefully the temp wasn't relieving themselves behind the officer door. "Surprise motherfucka!" Hyoujin yelled as he barged into the office. "I need you relay a message to the boss for me. Hey you, temp, you there?" He was hoping to get in and out of the office as fast as possible so that he didn't have to deal with too many questions after he got done with his message delivery. Lord knows that Kushin will give him an earful, and probably worse depending on the mood, whenever he comes back after getting his message.

((Lets have some fun, yeah?))

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Several weeks later...

I mean minutes...

Rather moments...

Chiyu_zpsbe59f0e9.jpg

Name: Kokoro Chiyu

Chiyu looked up with a surprised look on his face wondering what it was that was going on. He'd been looking through papers, confused as to what went where and who did what in these other subsections. The pile of papers which were going into the "for Kushin to sort out" pile were ever increasing. Hopefully the Sennin would be back soon.

Hopefully was a strange word to use for such a thing he suddenly realized, his eyes wondering as he analyzed his own thoughts momentarily forgetting about why he was looking up in the first place.

Then once more he realizing that someone was here.

"Oh hello there. Yes, yes, you said you had something for me to relay on to Kushin wasn't it? Oh my, hold on a moment." he shuffled around the mess of a desk for a pen and paper before looking back up again with a smile on his face "Please go on."

Hyoujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Time stood still for what seemed like weeks. What were seconds became hours, hours became days. This strange format at which the two begun to post things took affect on Hyoujin's mind causing him to slip and stutter with his words. "Y-yea-yeah, that's right I was going to say that I somehow came across a unique Kinjutsu that I can't seem to get rid of and I just wanted to let boss man know about it before he come back so it wasn't a surprise so if you could tell him that so I don't get imprisioned and have my head cut off with an axe or whatever it was we used that'd be awesome!" He turned to leave and then remembered that he had a few more bits of information, why was it that this person controlling Hyoujin seemed to make him forget such things?! "Oh yeah, and I got my first path as well but it's a little girl and basically it's the one I brought home from a mission and things kinda went crazy and I think she's dead or I'm just mind controling her forever, I'm not sure how this crap works. Might want to leave that part out though, not sure how he'll take it. But hey! She can make things go forward and back through portals and it's pretty neat so she might be worth studying!" And with that he picked his nose, "Not big enough." wiped his finger on his jacket and picked again, "Perfect!" He consumed the green blob then scratched his head and headed out from the office so that he could leave the temp in peace.

[Topic Left]
[MFT - Do we even need to do that anymore?]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back