Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Vanilla

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori had a lot to think about, what with the myriad of unforeseen circumstances that had popped up in his life. Having to do battle with an angry spirit which resulted in his sister becoming badly hurt. A new addition that resulted in the event and the worry that came with the fact that he may not even be human. And of course finding out that his sister was apparently some kind of divine being which could create all sorts of trouble. All of this could serve to drive anyone mad, so instead he decided to ignore it. Hand in hand with his daughter Chizuru he would walk down the streets of Sunagakure, the two of them heading towards the ice cream shop. A nice treat for his beloved daughter as well as time away from mansion, things that were good for the both of them. "Chizuru, how have your studies been coming along?" he would ask as he looked down at the girl, not having had a chance of discussing her school life. She was smart, brilliant in fact, but he always worried about her lack of a social life. Not that it was necessary, of course, but friends and allies could always be useful.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru couldn’t be happier at this point in time; save for when she had an actual cone of ice cream to feast upon. Hand in hand walking down the street with her father, Chizuru was dressed in a modest and form fitting outfit that covered her skin from neck to toe. It was one of the outfits she had hand crafted for herself and sported those cross symbols she seemed rather fond of, not caring for the religious context that they came with. Atop her head was her head dress and instead of the usual pair of roses upon it, she instead had a pair of cat ears. When Iori pops that question, she takes on a more serious look on her cute face and thinks a moment before answering.

“My studies go just fine. I’m at the top of my class as usual. I made a few new friends by helping some of my fellow students with their math. It’s always good to study math with others since it is my most weak subject as well.”

She would suddenly reach up with her hands towards Iori’s face, indicating that she wanted to take hold of his glasses and should Iori comply, she would take hold of them and then place them on her own face.

“Well, academically, math is my most weak subject. Scholastically the subject I’m most weak in is most of the combat and physical aspects. Comparatively speaking I’m not near the top of the class in these areas, but I am studying to be a medical ninja after all, so being average in this area doesn’t bother too much though some of the students tend to use it as a reason to prove that I’m not better than them. It’s silly really…of course I can’t be better at everything. That would make me perfect, and boring. If there was nothing for me to improve upon I would never have any fun…learning.”

She stops for a moment and looks up at her father.

“I’m sorry…did I even answer your question, daddy?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would chuckle as the girl reached up towards his face, removing his glasses and handing them to her. He smiled as she revealed that she had managed to make some friends at the academy, another laugh given after she finished her rambling. "I think you did. Nobody is perfect at anything, which is why you should excel at what your good at. Still I don't think it would hurt for you to train a bit with your aunt. She may be hotheaded, but she knows her stuff when it comes to Taijutsu." he would say as they reached the shop, opening up the door and letting her in first before joining her. Moving up to the counter he would look up at their menu, wondering what he should get. He didn't have quite the sweet tooth that Chizuru did, but he shared her love for ice cream, soon making his choice. "I'll have a vanilla cone, please. Chizuru, what would you like?" he would ask the girl as he looked down towards her, a hand moving to rest on her upper back.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once the two of them were inside the shop, Chizuru would take a moment to look over the moment. The glasses that she currently had on were not prescription based so they didn’t screw up her eye sight in the least. The two were familiar faces here at this ice cream shop since they both enjoyed ice cream so much.

“Oh, I’ll have some va-err no wait.”

She was about to order vanilla, but she didn’t want to copy her father. The thing was, though, that vanilla was her favorite flavor of ice cream. The only thing better than a scope of vanilla ice cream was two scoops of the yummy stuff. She ponders for a moment and then makes her decision.

“Caramel flavored ice cream.”

She knew that this flavor was nothing more than the vanilla variety but with caramel drizzled atop of it and mixed in with it. She could go wrong with this choice! The adorable one cuddles in close to her father’s leg with such glee!

“Thank you daddy!”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You're welcome, pumpkin." he would say as he gently ran a hand through her hair. When their order arrived he would take them and move outside, taking a seat at a table on the restaurant's porch. He pulled a chair next to his so that they could sit side by side, placing the treats before them. Raising his spoon he would take a bite, letting out an audible moan as he smiled broadly. "I really needed this." he would sigh as he enjoyed the ice cream, looking down towards Chizuru. He would silence settle in so they could eat before he spoke up once more. "Chizuru, what do you think of Kuro?" He would ask, knowing that unlike most children she would more than likely give him a detailed summary of her thoughts, exactly what he was asking for.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once the two were outside and settled down, Chizuru began lapping at her ice cream, trying her best to not get her hands sticky with it like she usually did, but Chizuru would eventually get her hands messy with the ice cream in due time. One could see the interest in her eyes when Iori asks of her opinion of Kuro and she takes but a moment to think it all over before she’d give her assessment.
“Sir Kuro seems very intimidating and powerful at first glance. I can literally feel his aura before I can even see him. That kind of power is pretty frightening, but when he is face to face the man seems really nice and caring. His visage isn’t that bad to look at either…I mean he’s not nearly as handsome as you are, daddy, but he has got a certain manly look to him that’s just…uhm dreamy? I think that is the proper term for it. ”

She’d begin blushing just a bit.

“He seemed very well spoken though I do not think he fully understands the relationship he is in considering how much he clearly loves Auntie Suzu but claims he is just dating. They are engaged, after all. I would imagine by that point one has moved beyond just dating.”

She takes a moment to lap at her ice cream some more. Anyone around them would take note that she was trying her best to be cat-like in her actions.

“All in all, I think he is just right for Auntie Suzu, but of course I am making this assumption on a first impression so I’m not entirely sure if it is true. I suppose we will just see in due time, yes?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would remain quiet as he listened to the girl, smirking as he watched her blush while she described Kuro. He would nod along as he continued to eat his ice cream, waiting for her to finish. "The whole thing with Suzuhime...it strikes me as naive. It worries me that she's with someone who seems to be confused on the nature of their relationship. I don't understand how they can not be serious yet already engaged. Still I won't oppose the two of them getting together. Perhaps being in a relationship will force Suzuhime to grow up and mature, not to mention that it would be easier to keep her safe if she lived with the Toraono." The man would speak honestly as he always did with Chizuru, never sugar coating things or trying to hide any secrets.

"Suzuhime being a divine being may become a problem...and I really hope it doesn't. Not just because she may be hunted, but that she may react badly if she ever finds out about my affiliation to Him." Him of course being the dark god Jashin, the one that ensured the true resurrection of his daughter, a hand moving without thinking to run through her hair as if to make sure she was still there.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Divine being or not, Auntie Suzu, is Auntie Suzu. I’m more worried about her being able to handle such powers should she ever use them again. I know she was hurt in the fight but I think her recovery time being so long is also due to the after affect of…whatever it is she did when she was fighting. I wish I could have seen it. Must have been something fascinating.”

Chizuru takes note of her father Idly stroking her and she could see the concern on his face, not just about her, but about everything that had transpired lately. She suddenly perks up, her fingers already becoming sticky as her ice cream began to melt and coat her fingers were she held the ice cream cone.

“You need to take your mind off of all these troubles, Daddy. Did we not come all the way here for that purpose? You know what? When was the last time you used me for an experiment or we have both worked on something together? I’ve been pondering the use of another set of arms as of late. Either that or a kitty tail to go with these ears.”

Experimenting on another human being was probably a bit of a taboo to most people and experimenting on your own daughter was probably horrible, but Chizuru loved being used in such a manner. She not only was able to take note of the process, but be a part of it. It was much easier to make observations about something when you were experiencing it yourself.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would laugh softly as he listened to the girl, nodding slowly. "You're right. I came here to relax, I should really stop worrying." he would say as his smile returned to his lips, taking another bite out of his ice cream. "Another set of arms would be extremely tricks. Not only would I have to make room for all those new bones and muscles but it would require rewiring parts of your nervous system. The tail I think may be more feasible. Some nerves would have to be reconnected and such but I think it would be possible." The man would state as he gave it some serious thought, a hand moving to gently rub his chin. "You know, because of the last few weeks I've barely gotten anything done. In fact my research into Plant 42 has completely stalled. It unnerves me just how little information there is about that thing, especially since it's obvious that it's sentient. Just what was my grandfather thinking when he made that thing?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Maybe Plant 42 was an accident and great grandaddy had no idea that he had even created such a thing. If it is sentient, then maybe there's a way we could communicate with it...not exactly sure how one would communicate with a plant but I've always felt a strong connection to such things. Not sure why. Maybe it's because..."

She trails off, realizing where they were and not wanting to discuss any details about her rebirth out in the open.

"Never mind, just a thought anyway. I'm more interested in you giving me a tail. That could be a lot of fun, re-learning how to walk with my center of balance being slightly different with a tail. At least that is my theory on it."

She crunches into that ice cream cone and soon the entire thing was gone, but her hands were quite sticky now and she'd begin licking at her fingers in the most cat-like fashion she could manage.

"We should absolutely try an experiment with a tail. Preferably a cat tail."

Chizuru gives her father the old puppy dog eyes, trying her best to coax him into agreeing to the experiment.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"A way to communicate with the plant?" he would ask as he raised an eyebrow, thinking it over as he finished off his cone. His eyes would stare off into space much like Chizuru's would, thinking it over in his mind. The plant was sentient, but obviously would not have any way to directly communicate with humans. Perhaps they could use some kind of signal using vibrations? He would only be brought back to earth as the girl spoke again, the man shaking his head before looking down at her with a smile. "Alright, alright, we'll see about grafting you a tail. We should probably do some research first to make sure it's feasible and all that." He would laugh as he stood up, offering a hand to the young girl.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru couldn’t help but to giggle at her father’s response and then she’d tilt her head just a bit before a huge smile spreads across her face. Research? Oh that had already been something she had been working on in her spare time. She had thought long and hard about this and it was not a spur of the moment kind of thing. The dark haired cutie would reply in such a confident and matter of factly tone.

“I’ve already started researching this theory of mine, Daddy. When we get back to the house I can share all my notes with you. I made sure I wrote them down neatly too. Since I’ve been practicing calligraphy I’ve been getting much better and neat writing. Notes are useless if you can’t read them, after all.”

The girl did have some terrible handwriting, but as of late her skills had been improving. She couldn’t wait to show them off to Iori. Of course what she really needed right now was a napkin…a wet one at that, her fingers may have been licked clean, but they were still sticky.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I should have known you would be prepared." the man would laugh as he knelt down, retrieving a wetknap from his pocket. "I wish your grandparents understood the importance of neat writing. Sometimes their notes read like some kind of ancient writing...I get a headache just trying to understand it all." He would say as he took hold of the girl's hands, wiping them clean with the tissue before throwing it away. "More than once I had to call them up and ask them just what they were trying to write. Unfortunately they have had so many projects that they can't possibly remember them all." He would take her hand and begin to lead her away from the store and back home, pausing as they passed by an alley. From within they could hear whining and yelping, and despite the shade that covered them it was possible to make out the limping, dying bodies of two dogs, the fur matted with blood.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“That is what inspired me to start writing better, daddy. I do not want my notes to someday be unreadable either by you or myself later down the road. Or if I ever have a child of my own, I would not want him or her calling me just to ask what the it was I wrote so many years ago.”

She accepts the wet-nap assisted hand cleaning, so used to it by now that she automatically began to hold her hands up. If it was anyone else she would have insisted on cleaning her own hands, but as long as it was Iori, she didn’t mind him taking care of her. Before Chizuru could say anything else, she heard the yelping of the pair of dogs in the alley and then she saw how bloody and damaged they were. Her first instinct was to protect her father, thinking there may be some danger, but it only took a few seconds for her to change from a defensive mind setting to a more empathic one and she’d just up and start moving towards the wounded animals unless stopped.

“Poor doggies, you must be in so much pain. Daddy we have to help them. Quickly, it looks really bad.”

Chizuru would already be trying to perform a healing jutsu upon the first dog, hoping to at least stem the flow of its blood.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Chizuru..." The man would watch the girl run over to the wounded animals, soon following suit as he came upon the gruesome scene. He would bend down on one knee to get a better look, noting that marks and wounds on their bodies. "It seems that they were attacked, possibly by another pack of dogs. It looks really bad too, this one in particular has had it's mostly torn apart. Chizuru, I don't know if I can save them." Of course he could, he knew he could. But did he really want to waste his skills on some mutts? His heart would break as he looked towards his daughter and saw how hard she was trying to save them, and the look in her eyes would make him nod. "...I'll need sutures, scalpels, and bandages." He would say as he held out his hand, knowing that the girl would be carrying them.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girls’ eyes light up as her father decides that he would help the two mutts. She knew it was beneath him to be working on such a thing, but she simply could not just sit around and do nothing while the poor dogs just wasted away. In her eyes there was no reason why they didn’t deserve to live and that was all it took for her to want to save them. The adorable Chizuru was a walking talking medical station sometimes. She had a habit of carrying medical supplies with her either in her various pockets or in her purse. Today was no different and she’d quickly begin rummaging around in her pockets. In one she had a case that held various scalpels, all of them were sterilized. In another a small box that held a roll of bandages and in her little purse she had a case that had various surgical sutures within it. She’d also produce a pair of gloves for the both of them.

“Ready.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would remove his coat, setting it over a nearby box before rolling up his sleeves. Gloves would be slipped on and he would take a scalpel, kneeling next to the dogs. With a few words he would cast a jutsu to put them into a deep sleep so they wouldn't suffer, bringing down that blade towards one of them. "Commencing the operation." He would say before he began the gruesome act of saving the lives of two mutts. One of them was too damaged beneath the neck to make it salvageable, eyes sliding towards Chizuru. "We'll have to transplant the head to another body..." he would explain as he got to it, giving directions to Chizuru as he worked, ignoring the blood that got on his clothes as he removed that head.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the two worked on the pair of dogs, the scene became all the more gruesome to behold. There was quite a bit of blood but it did not cause either of the Yamazaki to falter. It would take far more than this to gross Chizuru out, if such a thing was even possible. She hadn’t spent so many years of her life studying to be a medical ninja, after all. Couple that with the fact that she had assisted her father in a number of experiments, procedures, and operations and it was easily evident why Chizuru could keep her calm in such a situation. There was a bright smile upon that cute face not because she had some kind of blood lust, but because she was working to save a life with Iori. She enjoyed every moment with her father but being able to be with him and assist in a medical procedure was just as good, if not better, than a trip to the ice cream shop.

Once Iori mentioned having to transplant of the heads, she nods but takes note that the only other body was the remaining dog. Could they manage to make a two headed dog and save the lives of these two creatures?

“We’ll have to be careful with the removal. Let me do the stitching when we get that far.”

She would begin to prep the suture for use, wanting it to be ready at a moment’s notice. She had requested to be the one to do the stitching since her dainty little hands were far more suited for such precise yet quick movements. Thanks to her love of making her own clothing she had become quite an expert in that area.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would nod to Chizuru, having faith in her medical abilities. She was a very quick learner, her mind a sponge that could easily absorb information. He believed she possessed more surgical skill than even some of the most seasoned med-nin, and was looking forward to the day when she would finally get out of training. The removal of the dog's head was the easiest part of the procedure, handing it off to his daughter before he began work on the other dog. The man was like a machine, never faltering in his actions, working as if he had done this a thousand times. The family referred to it as a Trance, the state when a Yamazaki became so engrossed in their work that they blocked out anything else, a state that led to some of their spectacular achievements. It's what let them do and create things that just couldn't be, sometimes making creations that not even they knew how they worked. Once the nerves, skeleton, and other factors were worked with he would signal Chizuru for the head, attaching it before letting her suture it closed.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Anyone who would happen upon the two of them would bare witness to an incredibly frightening sight. It looked like the two of them had just butchered a dog and the little girl was carrying the severed head of their latest victim, but in truth the two were doing their best to save a life, not take it away. Once Iori slips into that trance of his, Chizuru was only able to watch as the man worked, quickly but efficiently. Considering there they were and the limited tools, he was doing a damn good job. This was no simple procedure and the risk of infection was high given the circumstances but it was either try or let the dogs die. Chizuru would never let someone die if she could help it. It was exciting and it was making her nervous. What if she failed? What if it was already too late? She was snapped out of her state of doubt when her father called on her to start her part of the operation. She was glad she had the suture previously prepared because she was shaking nervously at first. She took a deep breath dug deep and steeled herself against any doubt that she had which calmed her so she could begin stitching the dog’s head onto the other body. They were creating an abomination, but that was not how they would see it of course.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back