Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Vanilla

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would oversee the creation of the abomination, watching the girl expertly sow that second head on to the previous body. Once she was done he would inspect it, nodding appreciatively as he looked over at Chizuru. "You've done amazing work, pumpkin. The stitching is just perfect...now...." he would say as his grin spread, placing his hands on the dog's chest. "And now to bring it to life..." despite his apprehension it was obvious to Chizuru that the man was now brimming with anticipation, getting that look in his eye that he only got when he was creating things that just shouldn't be. Pushing down on that chest he was send an incredibly powerful pulse of chakra through it's body, panting softly as he stood up. At first it seemed like nothing happened...then slowly it's eyes would open...follow by the other pair, the two heads whining as life flowed through them. "Arise! You have been given a second chance at living!" The man would cackle as he raised his hands, the dog shakily getting to it's feet.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru waits in anticipation for the dog to awaken, more importantly, for both of those sets of eyes to open. She was pretty confident that the creature would wake up, but she wasn’t sure if the transplanted head would still survive the ordeal. It was not a true resurrection like herself but still it was satisfying to defy death and save a life. Chizuru had a huge smile upon her face and despite the horrific scene around them, and the blood that was upon her dress, she was happy. When Iori made his announcement and the two headed abomination began to wake up, Chizuru looks up at her father, pouting just a bit.

“Daddy…when you say it like that you sound like a mad scientist.”

Still she was happy and she’d pat her lap, trying to urge the dog to move towards her. It wouldn’t take long for the creature to get used to walking, though it more than likely would take some time for it to get used to having two independently thinking heads.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh...uh...right..." the man would say sheepishly as he looked towards Chizuru. "You know me and my theatrics, heh. In any case it seems that the operation was a success." He would say as he watched the dog move towards Chizuru's lap, surprisingly mobile despite the heads bumping into each other, the confusion evident in those four eyes. "It'll be a while before they get used to that, luckily animals are pretty good at adapting to new situations. I think. I don't know, I might be just thinking of monkeys..." he would say with a shrug. "Well...what are we going to call it?" he would ask, quickly realizing that Chizuru may want to keep it, and heaven knows that if she asked he would find it impossible to say no.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Were the original bodies both male?”

She’d suddenly ask as she’d begin petting the dog…or rather the dogs. They were both vying for the opportunity to be petted which forced Chizuru to use both of her hands in the process. It was odd at first, but Chizuru quickly found herself enjoying petting the twin headed dog and for a moment she had forgot to even answer her father’s question. Of course to anyone else it might just look like she was lost in thought about the matter.

“Zwei.”

She finally answers in the most simple manner possible. There was no explanation needed for her choice of name. Zwei meant two, and it was a two headed dog. Chizuru had never actually owned a pet before and had never really cared to do so. One would think that she would have owned a cat considering her fascination with wearing fake cat ears and generally acting cat-like if nothing more than to look all the more cute, but nope, she didn’t. Now here she was, considering what they should do with this creature. She was quite sure most people would be frightened by it. Zwei, for lack of a better word, was an abomination and Chizuru was well aware of that but it would have been worse to let the dogs die.

“We should keep him…her….uhm…them?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Zwei...that's a nice name." he would say as he watched his daughter happily pet the two-headed abomination, nodding in approval. "Yes, it seems that they were both male, so luckily there should be no hormonal problems. Same breed too...they might have actually been from the same litter." He would say as he finally looked down at himself, noticing how much blood he actually got on him. Chizuru would ask that question that he had been anticipating, nodding as he offered her a big smile. "Of course! He's our creation now, which means that he's part of the family! I guess we'll have to go shopping for bowls, collars, food...we should get a doghouse too...oh he would definitely need his shots...." He would begin to list things as he looked upwards, seemingly lost in his thoughts much like his daughter was wont to do.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru quirks a brow at her father as he begins listening off the various things needed to own a pet. Since it was something she never cared for in the past, it was something she had never researched. She was surprised at what all was needed as he listed things off.

“My goodness, all of that? I guess owning a pet is quite the responsibility after all. Hrmm, this will be a good learning experience for me and as far as the dog house, do not buy one, daddy. I would very much like to build it myself, much like I did for by bed.”

Chizuru was about to pick the dog up but decided it might be best to let it get used to its new body so she’d pat her leg and lead the creature on.

“I am going to have to scrub them good when we get home. All this blood…Thank you so much daddy for saving them. I know it was a quick decision on my part, but I…I just can’t stand to see someone or something suffering and do nothing about it. Not unless they deserve it of course. I imagine that if someone were to harm you, I would gain nothing but joy from watching that person suffer…painfully and slowly.”

The way she said that last part was…unsettling to say the least.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Taking care of an animal is a very big responsibility. His life will depend on you being able to care for him and tend to his needs." He would say, knowing full well that the girl would be able to handle it. He would nod as she mentioned making the doghouse herself, always pleased at how handy she was at creating things. "You just let me know what you need and I'll get it, alright?" He would say, leaning down to gently pat the dog on the head. Despite his daughters macabre vow to make any who would harm him suffer the man would simply smile. "You're mother was like that...she never wanted to see others suffer..." he would sigh softly as he tilted his head towards the entrance to the alley. "You remind me a lot of her...though I think you might actually grow up to be more beautiful than she was!" He would laugh, trying to keep the mood light as he began to lead them home, the newest addition to their home following between them.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To be compared to her mother in such a way was such a great compliment. Chizuru missed her mother very much and had no one to really fill that void in her life save for Iori, hence why she was so dependent on him and loved him so much. Even before Chizuru lost her mother the two were close, but after that accident, their bond was all the more strong. Their trust could not be rivaled by any others. Iori was Chizuru’s everything.

“Awww, daddy you give the best compliments to me. Thanks so much! Come come Zwei!”

The two would head back to the estate bloodied and happy with the abomination of a new pet in tow.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back