Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Going Missing Vanishing Act

This thread is marked as containing someone attempting to go Missing from the village.
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi had finished his affairs after the day, there has to be more to the world for him, he had served, bled, and killed more than anyone would know. Today with the hand back for serving the village he knew that he was done, he would do what he did best, kill, hunt, and find a cause that would be one that resonate with him, this is what he needed right now, and he knew that he would not find that in Leaf. No his mind, the years of focus, anger, and rage were now free and unlocked, instead, he was on his own to see the world.

The black robes hung to his body, as the crow mask hid his face, he knew what had to be done, and was very clear in what he was doing he brought back his ANBU Traning the hunter that had been formed for years of experience and skill, as he hit the gates he sprinted fast, as the first guard that came out in the night tried to stop him, before the guard could even realize what was happening his body was hitting the ground, the throat cleanly slit and the man dead before he hit the ground.

Ishi was past the gate now, the home stretch was in sight, and he would finally see a calling that would be to his abilities after all.

[Forced Exit]
[1 Hour Run Timer]
[Sentinal Ability]
[Going Missing]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was as he had expected; gate duty came around quick for the Inuzuka brothers, both of them in the watch for a particular person of interest. Sure enough, just as surely as he'd promised to sever ties with the Main Branch, Ishi was making a run for it. Now Keiyaku realised just how serious his threat was; enough to cut ties with the whole village.

"Ishi! Stop right there! You're lucky you were only demoted!"

[Caught]

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The gate guards seemed to be getting a run for their money. Yet another villain appeared at Leaf's gates. Maybe a few words of inspiration would turn things around. Toshi watched as the events began to unfold. He hoped only for the best as he pulled his mask down over his face.

[ Topic Entered ]
[ Catch ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi allowed himself to stop for a moment, as he paused himself and turned his attention to the person who had spoken, the masked eyes carrying across for a few moments as he pondered the man that had stopped him, he allowed himself to stand tall as he spun on his heels. Flexing his shoulders in that small moment, he pondered his options, kill the boy and put him down. But somehow even with everything that didn't seem right, he was turned on by them, it wouldn't be the other way around, as he stopped himself and looked towards the man that approached.

"I am just doing what was requested of me, going to Suna to find Asuka and deal with the situation there, I have no time or want to hang around any longer inside this village that was what was the wording 'a goal to be a tourism and sight seeing' establishment, nah I would rather take this trip on my own and get it over with. After all isn't that what Keniwa told me to do?"

He turned his attention to both of them, using the Main Branch Sennin's own words against him, and knowing full well that Keiyaku was there for the whole conversation, it now put him on the back foot in this entire situation.

[Stopped]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Run-down clothing from training session, a minor cut on his arm and cheek from it all... and with a big bag of popcorn the male walked past the gates, retraced his steps after he found something odd, and looked towards the two anbu.. three anbu? No wait, that red mask he had seen somewhere before.... He decided to stay, watch, and eat his popcorn.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keiyaku gritted his teeth, Moru snarling and snapping, glued close to his left leg, both of their eyes filled with a burning hatred. The Inuzuka could smell the lies on the man, even if the man didn't outwardly have a tell, even though his face was masked. The ANBU cadet's own mask was fixed tightly to his face, but it didn't dampen the fire in his slit-pupilled eyes as he gazed upon his foe.

"You filthy liar!"

Keiyaku pointed behind Ishi, to the fallen ANBU member at the gate, laying in the dirt with his throat spurting blood, lifelessly staring up into the sky.

"I think Keniwa always forbade you from killing anyone on your way to Suna, didn't he? And now you're killing your own fellow Shinobi?!"

The Inuzuka dropped to all fours beside his little brother, feeling a furious surge of utter loathing possess his body, quivering with unreleased emotion, adrenaline equipping him for what he was about to do.

"Where's the body? You were ordered to return your victim's body to Suna as well! But, sir, you seem suspiciously empty handed! You're going rogue! Admit it!" He pronounced the word 'sir' with as much venom as he could muster, spitting the word out like a vile curse.

"Fukushu Ishi, you are under arrest! Come quietly and you need not get hurt!"

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the conversation went on, Toshi couldn't help but peep through the holes in the runner's lie. The truth would seem to be unknown. The dead body that was referenced was a scene witnessed by only the skillful and alert. It was tough listening to the runner's story after such events occurred.

Standing in the background, he wondered if the killer would relinquish himself over to the ANBU force, or not.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi had so many words to say, so much that he could do in this situation, stand tall and fight, deny the allegations against himself as he allowed his masked self to turn around to Keiyaku, he pondered for a few moments on the best options moving forward, what really would be the right call, he could fight here, and they would die. He could surrender and find himself in jail, it was comical wasn't it, that they had decided to put him in the same situation that the boy was in earlier, as he allowed himself a few moments to consider his actions.

"Ah there is the real monster, not the crybaby from earlier, the one that couldn't stomach what needed to be done, the one that cowered from his duty to the ANBU and the village, he has gone now in the situation. How delightful little one that you finally showed your fangs, just too late."

As the night quietly went by between them, he allowed his robes to sway slightly looking down at the body in front of him, he shrugged, it was nothing more than a way out honestly, one of many he had considered, as he reached down finding his familiar friend in his grip, the squirming accusations, the want to kill, destroy and fight surged into him like nothing he had felt before, there was true, unbound resistance to the thought of even trying to do what he was about to do.

"You know, I served with distinction upon many Sennin, did what was right and always have done, but now you will be the ones on display, to be seen for what you are, and what the future of Konoha will be. For me, my time is over and I will not be coming back as a prisoner. No, you must make way for what is coming next, and see what the world is really like."

It was clear years of experience, of death and killing had been what had caused Ishi to grow like this, and now he had finally snapped.

"You know the guard, I don't but he got in the way, like you are now, I just wanted to go and be forgotten, but to be truly forgotten that is only one way that I can do that now. It seems that you have forced my hand, all of you, tell the Main Branch Sennin, that the world he seeks will lead to death and hurt."

With that Ishi pulled the weapon out, turning it upon himself in the blink of an eye, as he closed his eyes, the trigger moved on its own, and the sound cracked into the air, birds scattered from the trees and animals scrambled for cover, as the whole in the chest of the Head Jounin opened up, no pain, just release.

In a few seconds, his body toppled over at the gates, into the mud, and into the ground with a thud as he lay there, blood flowing free from the wound as his life and chakra signs faded to nothing.

[Suicide]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I don't care about your views on his office! I don't care how well you've served! You've betrayed us by coming here today! And I'll make sure you're remembered only for the damage you've inflicted upon this vill-"

BANG

Keiyaku's words were cut short as a large hole suddenly opened in the man's chest, killing him before he even hit the floor.

"Wha- Wher-..."

All he could here was ringing, buzzing, and his head felt like it was going to explode from the strain. His eyes wobbled around in his head and he found himself struggling to see as the whole world seemed to go into a violent spin around him. As he fell back onto his ass, his mask slipped off his face.

"Shi......wha...."

He was beginning to hyperventilate, his brain, still processing the death of the teenager, now working overtime for his superior lying in a pile on the ground.

"K-K-Keni..." He was saying, babbling madly as he tried to reach with fumbling fingers to his headset to call the Sennin, "Ishi....g-gates...dead...."

Again, he pressed down on his earpiece, "Corvu-Corvus....g-g-gates.....ple-please...!"

The Inuzuka didn't move. He just sat there, propped up on his elbows, looking almost as dead as the fallen Jounin.

[Calling Keiji and Keniwa]

Last edited:

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I think Keniwa always forbade you from killing anyone on your way to Suna, didn't he? And now you're killing your own fellow Shinobi?!" That... wasn't true... This man never killed them, he kept true to Keniwa's words... He did not kill anyone but his own... The popcorn that he had dropped to the ground probably made it known he had been standing there too. He was looking at the reactions of the others while going over the words that had been said earlier.
He didn't know any of the background information... But he for sure wasn't going to ask in the situation. His gaze was fixed on the body right in front of him... His body didn't move when he thought of anything he could have done or attempted to do. Slowly he got a step in and thought of one jutsu he knew because of a girl that used it on him. But he was also sure it wouldn't help anyway because... so much blood, so much... He could still hear that bang from the weapon.

Gritting his teeth... He would man up.. He had seen death before, he had seen bodies before. Swallowing thickly he would move towards the body, checking for a pulse even though it would be pointless, with a kunai he wrote the time in the dirt a bit further... He knew this as he was there too when his mom had died due to the gate incident. He would close ishi's eyes if id deemed necessary before attending to the Anbu who was stumbling on the ground. "o_Oi..." Even his voice was shaken as he addressed the anbu. "Aren't you the fancy anbu... that protects us..? That needs to be the bigger guys..?" He spoke up and would then just look to the second anbu. "Call your Sennin... i will mine.." he spoke soft after and would walk back towards where his popcorn had been.

He headset called too, unsure if theirs had gotten through. "Nova for Keniwa, sennin keniwa please come out..." His voice still hoarse and steep still trembling. "Our headjonin unalived himself at the gates. Two anbu on scene, one in shock. Time of death in the dirt there... " After a confirmation or anything... he would simply just leave, he wasn't going to do any confrontation... if that was possible.

[topic left unless stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira heard the headset call, it seemed that the one who had made it was in a panic, and this peaked the interest of the Genin, after all, he had nothing better to do, as he moved quickly toward the gates, he pondered what he could be in for, as he arrived with speed to the location, it was clear that he would be having to catch up quickly with what was going on. Akira had grown since the last time, and now he had a lot going on this might have been the situation that he wanted to figure out in his life.

As he arrived he looked at the scene, and he noticed the two figures on the ground, the third though seemed alive looked like a mess in his own state, he knew full well that right now he would have to be silent, instead of waiting to see what the situation was and also see what he could gain from this situation, after all, he wanted to make sure that he was getting the most from everything he did nowadays, and no matter what that may have been he wanted to make sure that everything he did was for a reason.

Staying quiet he moved over to the one speaking on the Headset, pulling off the simple cloak that he had in the night he placed it over Nova shoulders as he moved into the scene, being careful he was the first to walk up to Ishi and look down at the mask of the dead man, he stopped quickly for a moment before reaching up to his own headset, protocol was clear, they needed a medical Sennin as well for what had transpired.

"Good evening, Sennin Noa. My name is Yamamoto Akira. You are required at the gates with immediate effect for the retrieval of a fallen Shinobi of Leaf. The Main Branch Sennin is on his way, but people here are in shock as well, can you please arrive I will help as required"

With that he cut the headset off and turned to gaze over to those who had turned up, he had no idea what was going on but knew at least that someone should cover the body, moving quickly to the small office he grabbed a robe from it, and brought it back to Ishi placing it over the body to cover it he waited.

[Topic Entered]
[Headset Call Nao]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Really this day had been hell already, his previous teacher already having snapped at him only a few weeks in to his new position. The death of someone the same age as him at the gates, and just... Alone he sat just waiting really for the day to end so he could lie in his bed and get this nightmare to end. Although apparently it had only just begun, his headset would buzz as keiyaku, in a horrific tone would utter. "Ishi... g-gates...dead...." Now this could have meant a number of things, but there was no time for thoughts right now. He needed to be there, and that is where he went with breakneck speed, dashing down the halls and leaping out the nearest window to the scene which was unfolding at the gates.

Although it seems like a lot of his fears had been met and squashed at the same time, with several shinobi already on the scene he would see Nova beginning to make his leave, as he began to descend from the air he would land gracefully right in front of the chuunin. "Hello Nova, wait here please until further instructions are given. I am going to need everyone who saw what happened to be here." Moving swiftly past he would make his way to the body, clenching his fists as he grew closer. Although seeing Keiyaku in the state that he was in, he would softly place his hand on his back before slowly and calmly brushing it up across his hair, as he continued to walk. Finally reaching the one covered by the robe, he would kneel down and lift it up revealing Ishi's corpse clearly remaining with a hole in his chest. All he could do in the moment is shake his head as his facial expression was completely cold and unflinching, almost catatonic in state.

He would place the robe back over the body, before standing up and clasping each of his palms together, closing his eyes, and gazed upwards at the dark grim sky above them. Whether he believed in a god was something he did not know, but all he knew is that... despite everything today. He remembers the memories with Ishi, and who he was before all this happened, the good times they shared. It felt like it was yesterday, that him, Aria, Mitsuha and Keniwa were forming their own squad. He wished that wherever he and Aria were now, they could smile happily and rest peacefully. Letting each of his arms fall to his side he would turn back round to the shinobi at the scene, "Akira, there is another body that remains over there, please could you cover it and prepare it for mednin to take. I presume the other Sennins will be here shortly." His tone sounded completely devoid of any joy or happiness, absolute bluntness.

Going next to Keiyaku and Toshi it hurt him to see his companion in such distress, he would hold out his hand for keiyaku to take if he felt like he could. "Everything will be okay Keiyaku, please trust me, deep breathes one at a time." Turning to face Nova he would usher him over with his other hand. "When you three are ready could you please explain to me what exactly happened here? Do take your time all of you."

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
It was night time and Mitsuha had so much planned to do. She had just finished her training and was about to head back to her mansion when a shot rang out. In mind and body, she was ready to get back into the fray of things and fight. But no matter how ready she was, no matter how ready she felt, she was not. It was in this instance that the girl homed in on the location, flying down to what had happened. There were a number of people that she recognized, but... There were two bodies on the ground. One that she knew of as Ishi.

She studied the situation before her, there were no other bodies, to suggest an outside force came, which would mean... Her body would shake, reminding her of an incident at the gates when she was younger. One that had left her scarred. Her hands would shake uncontrollably, but she would make a fist to try and steady herself as she stayed quiet and observed.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The death caught Toshi by surprise. It wasn't the first life he saw taken before his eyes. His demeanor remained calm. The boy disappeared, reappearing at Kei's side. Nova told them to call for Keiji, and the stuttered call was made through the headset by Kei. Coming down to one knee, he looked to Kei, the expression on his face looked as though he'd seen a ghost. "Don't worry, everything will be fine." The boy reassured his partner.

Nova put a few clues together before leaving the scene. Another appeared, placing a tone over the body and called Nao. One of the Sennin came on scene, Toshi watched as be began to make his own analysis. He then approached the two, asking if they could remember anything from the scene.

Toshi stood up, ready to answer. He looked around, surrendering the scene, noticing a woman approaching. He kept his mind on what happened, giving his explanation first. "Well the Ishi guy killed that one guy over there. " He pointed over to the dead body of the brave guard that tried to stop Ishi. "I don't know how he got caught by that technique, but he was downed. I guess that Ishi guy got lucky." He said, looking to the Sennin. His bird mask stayed snug over his face. "Once Keni yelled out to him, he gave a few choice words, and then, kaboom." And that was the story.

Toshi looked to Keni, wondering what would happen to the two bodies.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A shadow creeped above, leaping from house to house, like a dark shadowy beast ready to pounce it's next victim. Stopping by the corner of a building it stood still, silent, lurking. It turned its head as it's ears buzzed with a voice.

Turning slowly it transfixed it's gaze towards the gate. Leaping again from building to building it finally reached the gates, attaching itself to the walls it's eyes leered downwards towards the people around a corpse on the ground, the recently appointed Main Branch Sennin looked up, almost right where the beast sat attached. As soon as he turned he released his grip and dropped right besides the body of Ishii. The shape that would appear seemed more like a moving shadowy fog, until the shape started to condense and as it lowered itself a knee protruded out, then an arm which reached forth and touched Ishii's corpse.

With a quick jerk of a neck the top of the fog materialized a solid white bird-like mask with its eyes dark and hollow, the beak being a clear indication of the direction he was looking. His eyes fixed upon Keiyaku who seemed freaked out beyond anything. This child had gone from being his own worst enemy, to now seeing a friend end his own life in front of him. Whatever Ishii had told him before ending his life, it's clearly sitting tightly knotted within his scarred mental state.

He stepped up again and started walking and with every step the fog solidified and revealed more of his dark clothes and body shape. Giving a nod to Toshi on his way, he seemed to be handling things better than Keiyaku at least, but he'll need to be debriefed as well later. He ended walking up besides Keiyaku, getting down on his knees he silently whispered to him "come with me, we'll go through everything together. This was his choice to make, not yours. You are not responsible. Come, now, get up."

Standing up and lightly lifting up Keiyaku by his arm with minimal pressure, if Keiyaku remained seated and fought him, he'd release his grip, and leave him sitting.

His gaze would turn to Keinwa. "I'm taking him with me, I'll interrogate him in private. I assume you have no objection."

If Keniwa nodded, or reacted in any kind of agreeable way, he'd wrap up Keiyaku in his dark cloak and start walking away with him. Once they'd be out of ear shot he'd lift up Keiyaku like a damsel in distress and begin leaping from building to building again, albeit at a much slower pace.
"We're going home to my place and we can talk it out." he whispered to him.
"I think we still have some of that hot Coco at home.. Just needs to be heated up.."

[Thread Entered]
[Thread left with Keiyaku]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was taking a shower... a shower when that headset call came in and he muttered under his breath. As quick as he could he rinsed out his hair and got on some comfy and quick clothes. Through his costum justu he summoned his cloak on his back and once he got there... He just saw a glance of his fiance. ' This is not good...' He thought to himself as he would then land. His sweatpants remained on him, he was wearing sneakers without socks and his shirt was already getting soaked from his hair that he just let drip around.

He quickly took a quick look from around the place, he looked at the child who seemed to be Akira... at least from the files he had held a while ago. "Yamamoto Akira, good job getting a call in, sorry that I didn't reply on it. Please place this over the guard's body and after that, set up screens so no one else can see what is going on here... There are already too many people walking around and by... After that, please assess how the blond boy is doing... He seems to be a bit out of it, yet his eyes are still clear."

With that, he would walk over to the dead shinobi and see a timestamp on the ground. whoever did that, was smart...' He would think and then look to Keniwa, an anbu personnel, and a few main branches... Sadly and luckily none of his own. "Keniwa, we should lower the population around here... Send everyone away that wasn't an ordeal with this. Everyone that wasn't here originally, Akira is helping me now." He would tell the younger Sennin as the plans would be and should be as he too started to create a few handseals to create clones. The clones would start to seal the body away through the wood technique.

"Everyone present and have seen this incident... Come swing by later, either through my house or office, it is up to you to start the call. I won't call you in when you are not ready to speak about it. Everyone else that did not see, please get home, we have it all under control." He would speak out.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keiyaku was aware of a lot of noise now that his ears had stopped ringing. He felt bodies bustling around him, reacting to the chaos, inspecting the fallen shinobi before him and taking charge of the situation. Why wouldn't the damn world stop spinning? Why couldn't he tell where he was anymore. It was almost like being in that black abyss again, his ethereal body tiny, insignificant, by a giant pair of glowing, looming eyes, and the feeling of being squeezed, crushed between a set of claws.

Suddenly, he was aware of a hand on his back, lowly moving upwards to caress his hair. It was soft and warm, and although his brain wasn't properly processing the stimuli from his eyes, his nose was working overtime, the familiar scent spreading warmth to the tips of his cold, unfeeling limbs. About seven hours later, or perhaps three seconds, a hand appeared in front of him, connected to some vague mess of colours he was sure was Keni. Without making eye contact, he took it, his hand still shaking, his eyes blinking as if to try to get the Kyoujouran in focus.

"Deep... breaths..." Keiyaku repeated vaguely, as if unable to decipher what the words meant, nor could he make out the long, babbling questions being asked of him.

You are not responsible. Come, now, get up

Nothing could have roused him from his shock like that coldly familiar voice. He felt arms wrap around him as he got to his feet, securing his body. The sky fell sideways as he was lifted up, being carried bridal-style.

We're going home to my place and we can talk it out.

"S-Sir," he said vaguely, a rushing sensation hitting his ears as they flew off together through the night, "I think Ishi.... I think Ishi...I think he's dead..."

[Topic Left with Keiji]
[Continued here: https://ninpocho.com/threads/hot-cocoa-and-a-talk.67698/]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened as the Sennin slowly arrived and left it seemed that a lot was taking place but he was here just like the rest of them, as he took what was given to him and walked over to the dead ANBU on the ground he looked down at the man before placing the coverings over him to cover him from sight. He moved quickly following instructions without hesitation, he wasn't about to be found wanting, and be kicked out when he could listen to everything that was taking place, no he needed to do a bit more than that.

As he placed the screens up around the two dead bodies, covering them from sight, he decided to do the sensible thing in this situation and follow orders, there were enough people who had more responsibility for everything taking place, and more of them than shouldn't have been, as he finished setting the screens up he decided to move himself beside Nao int hat split second, making sure he wasn't caught out int he open, as he looked down he watched the clones working on the body and placing it in a wood technique, he decided that if he didn't ask he would never understand.

"Lots of people seem traumatized, I arrived late to the scene, but may I ask what are you doing with the wood, and what will happen with the two dead, I know this isn't the place for learning what is happening, and why but I don't think when dealing with fallen Shinobi there is never going to be a good time to learn about them?"

He showed a bit of wanting to learn, but not showing the eagerness he would in any other situation, instead he decided to be respectful in this event and do what was instructed of him.

"Oh sorry Sennin, the screens you have requested have been set up as well."

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would hear what Sennin Nao had said. She had also heard what the other boy, the black haired boy, had said. Ishi... He had killed one of Leaf's own and then ended his own life right then and there. She... Honestly, she doesn't know how to feel. Sad? No, she didn't know Ishi that well. Angry? Again, no, she barely knew him. The only word that can come to mind is... Numb. Empty.

This was a whole different sensation from when she had fought that masked and armored shinobi that had attacked Leaf gates a while back. There was something... Off. Her usual cold and calculating brain has been switched off seeing someone dead, rather, someone that she was acquainted with, dead. Her mind flashbacked to Aria. How the girl had asked her to carry out her final wishes, of telling Keniwa about how they were great rivals. And to Otakemaru of Aria's feelings for him. Did Ishi have any final wishes before taking his own life? Nobody will ever know.

Mitsuha would eventually get the willpower to listen to Nao and walk away from the mess and slink back to her mansion and isolate herself in her room for the rest of the night.

(topc left unless stopped)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Seeing Keiyaku get whisked away by Keiji all Keniwa could really do is just stand and watch as he made his exit and Nao made his entrance. The situation is almost surreal with people entering and exiting in such a hurried flash, the Kyoujouran rubs the centre of his forehead in tension and thought with two of his fingers. Before responding to the red haired Sennin, "You are right Sennin Nao. I will allow you to handle talking to them." He couldn't help but hold an expressionless face, the only hint of emotion may just be a small amount of grief.

Allowing Nao to take charge of the corpses, he would notice that there was Mitsuha arriving to the scene. Although it seems she also was not safe from the horror, but Keniwa would hastily make his way towards her as he watched her expression vastly change, from cool and collected to shocked. "Mitsuha... I.. I am sorry." Watching her leave and turn back he felt almost useless in the situation right now. Turning back over to Nao afterwards, he would prepare to make his leave. "Nao, if you are okay, I think I will make my way home. My head feels a bit..." Shaking his head as he closed his eyes, he would walk himself back home if unapproached. Carrying the weight of the lives lost in the last few days with him.

[topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back