Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Vanishing Vegetables: A Group Effort! [STM]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
"I'll get onto it right away." Hoheto echoed then marched off. At the back of the cottage he found plying the route Aiya described a bit difficult, not that he was lost or anything but that his feet ran deep into the rain soaked earth at every step he took, making the trip an unpleasant one. The squelching of mud persisted a few paces longer before he was within the woods. Here, a sea of detritus blanketed the area with sparse grasses here and there, and thin trees at every turn. Also, was the surrounding air which was musty and very chilly. It didn't take long for his delicate skin to succumb to its gelid effects as the emergence of bumps dotted his frame. It is cold out here. the captain muttered clutching the sides of his waterlogged robes as if to shake off the feeling. I'm going to be needing a long hot bath after this". He yawned pressing on.

Just as Aiya had said, he found a hefty pile of wood—presumably hers laying in wait. Hoheto moved closer to inspect them in a bid to select the sturdiest ones he was certain would get the job done. The best of the bunch would find their way upon his right shoulder with the captain carrying as many as he deemed okay for the repair—any surplus would be kept aside for fuel or whatever use Aiya had for them. "Alright, time to head back." He sounded in a low, short guttural tone from the load beside his neck. Despite the extra weight, Hoheto moved with haste in retracing his steps back to the cottage. Luckily, he arrived in time to witness the commotion.

Karasu's call reached out to him in a suggestive tone that the weight of the situation was beyond their control. When he neared the duo, they appeared helpless, crouched down, extremely fatigued and in need of saving. "Well I do and have quite several if I may add." He smiled to the little girls in a reassuring manner then tapped his right foot against the ground. Immediately, tremors ensued, heralding the advent of large vines which sprouted from either side of the uchiha, then snaked their way in spectacular fashion to the charging boar which had been temporarily held back by the children's efforts. It was picked up and coiled in, bringing the ruckus on their side to an end. Hoheto tossed the bundle of wood aside and knelt down besides the girls. ""Great job you two. It would've been in a lot more pain if not for your efforts." He congratulated them with a thumbs up, referencing the squealing boar which didn't appreciate its capture.

[WC 453]
[TWC 2904/2000]
MFT

Last edited:

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The boars had been captured- the red-bowtied one in Hoheto’s jutsu and the blue-bowtied one stuck in the broken-down fence during its wild escape from the old man. He knelt by the struggling animal, carefully removing the piece of cloth from around it. He stood up with a sheepish smile and addressed the ninja: “Many thanks for your help. I’m sure this wasn’t what you had in mind when my wife hired you for farmwork… to be honest, ehh, it wasn’t quite what I had in mind either. These fellows-” he gestured to the boars, the first of which he was setting free from the fence, “they’ve lived in the woods here for a few years now, and I have always been, erm, rather fascinated by wild creatures, you see.” He finished releasing the fence-trapped animal, which galloped back towards the forest. Next, he moved to the second boar, picking up a gardening trowel nearby to help him pull the red bowtie off of its back. “Ok,” he indicated to Hoheto, “you can let her go now. Thanks again-”

He stopped mid-sentence, and the sheepish look on his face grew. Hikaru followed his line of vision to see Aiya coming towards them, hobbling at top speed with a sour yet righteous air. She shouted over at the old man as soon as the group was within earshot, “There you are! I suppose you were off birdwatching in the woods again? We hired these folks to come here and stop our crops from getting trampled, and you’ve missed the whole thing.” She glowered at him, but let out a patient sigh. “You haven’t properly introduced yourself either, have you?” The man, who had looked ready to say something for most of the duration of Aiya’s short speech, collected himself for a moment, then spread his wiry arms to indicate the land they stood on. “Right, yes. I am Ko, and this is Aiya, my wife! This humble farm has been in our family for generations… although I suppose that’s not the important part. The important part is that we’ve been having problems with our plants getting ruined by some creatures that keep burgling those berries, and I found the culprits just this week! They were those two wild boars- I’ve been following them in secret for several days, hoping to make contact with them. Well… I did make contact today, and they didn’t seem to like it very much, unfortunately. Those bowties were some of my favorites…”

Aiya gave another sigh, but she smiled, “Well now, I never would have expected your obsession with those woods to come in handy. If the boars aren’t scared off for good because of today, now we know to plant some of those berries outside of the fence.” She looked at each of the Leaf ninja in turn. “Thank you very much for your help! If it suits you, you can finish fixing this fence and relocate some of those berries out of the garden, and then I think that’s all we’ll ask of you.”

Hikaru gave the couple a respectful nod and a smile of her own, then found the pile of the severed bushes. She picked a handful of the shining berries, depositing them in a basket by the side of the fence. Returning to the section of fencing closest to the woods with the basket in-hand, she planted them one by one in small holes in the still-wet dirt, waiting for Ko to water them each from a wooden pitcher before moving on. She was satisfied with her first mission so far- the boar encounter had been surprising, but she liked the old couple and was glad they could help.

[WC: 618]
[MFT]
--
TWC: 3834
PC: #7

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu watched as the boar got captured by Hoheto. She was relieved that no one got hurt. The Med Nin had complimented the academy students on their effort. Karasu wished she could have done more. She nodded as the old man took the bow ties off both the boars. Aiya came out and her husband told her what happened. Then he introduced himself to them. “Nice to meet you sir” she said with a smile on her face. Ko mentioned they were following the boars who were trampling the berry bushes.

Aiya mentioned planting some of the berries outside the gate just in case the boars came back. Karasu nodded and said “That might be a good idea.” She asked them to relocate the berries which Karasu obliged to do while Hoheto could finish the fence. Karasu helped out Hikaru with the berries gathering them up and putting them in a basket. Karasu walked toward the other side of the fence where it would be clear of the other plants she started to plant the berries there. She hoped this would work and the old couple wouldn't have any more issues with animals trying to get to the rest of the garden.

When Aiya said that was all that was needed from them. Karasu smiled at her and Ko. “Thank you very much for having us. I’m glad we could be of assistance. “ Overall Karasu thought her first mission was a success. She wasn’t a burden and she was able to help when the boars came even if it was a small bit of help. She felt good inside and couldn’t wait to tell her dad all about her first mission. She looked at Hikaru and Hoheto and said “I guess we will be heading back. Good job everyone.” she grinned.

[WC: 301]
[TWC - 3,462]
PC #7

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Hoheto had just finished complimenting the girls when a hoarse voice reached out to him. The man it belonged to was by the broken fence with a blue bowtie in hand. At first glance, he had a coy smile on his features and beared a semblance to Aiya with the markings of time more pronounced upon his frame. Words of gratitude poured out of his lips before announcing to the team that he was Aiya's husband albeit indirectly. A slew of words followed shortly after, touching on the animals' history as he got to work on setting them free. Just as he indicated, Hoheto dispelled the jutsu, releasing the boar which scampered to the woods supposedly in pursuit of the other that had long vanished from sight.

The door to the cottage creaked open, unfurling an unsettled Aiya who surged forward—her stippled cranium furrowed in anger as she neared them. Without warning, she stabbed at the man with severe words like she had been wanting to; her concerns stemmed primarily from his fondness of the woods. Surprisingly, Ko as he would give his name remained calm. He spoke some more about the animals and presented reasons to Aiya's claims. They were enough to soothe her however as her next words flowed out in more a relaxed tone. All that was left now was for the team to conclude their task.

Hoheto set out to repairing the fence, leaving the girls to their gardening duty. He examined the extent of the damage done to the fence which wasn't much; only but the base of it was destroyed. His only problem was the tools needed to manually get the job done, all of which were not at his disposal. Instead, he would employ the use of Ninjutsu (wood) in what turned out to be a patch up work. As far as appearances go it looked a little odd but it didn't make it any less of a barrier. There He said to himself when he was done before moving to report back to Aiya and her husband. "I've had the fenced fixed with Ninjutsu which means it would take a long time before they're in need of repairs. In addition, It should hold against those runts or any intruder their kind so you two can rest easy knowing that your crops are barricaded in from external harm." He issued a smile before continuing. "My team and I are glad we could be of assistance. It has been a pleasure working your farm. Alas, our purpose here is fufilled so we have to head back to the village now." He concluded with a respectable nod. When he was done, Karasu acquiesced. The captain looked at the little who had been brilliant despite her skittish nature and offered a pat to her head. "Good job Karasu. You did great in holding back the boar, I didn't think you had it in you." He paused before asking "Perhaps you two would like to visit the research division sometime?"

[WC 522]
[TWC 3443/2000]
MFT

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hikaru stood up and smiled, admiring the work her and Karasu had just finished. As she looked, she noticed that Hoheto had repaired the fence completely as well- they had done it! The couple noticed as well; Aiya thanked them again, promising, “We’ll handle payment with the Leaf Village. Thank you again for your help. If we’re ever in need of some hard-working ninja to ward off those pigs again,” (she said this with a glance at her husband), “we’ll be sure to let you know!” Hikaru accepted her thanks gratefully, and, with a quick look at her captain and teammate to confirm they were ready, the team was off. The road stretched in front of them as they walked, and she turned back for just a moment to wave goodbye to Aiya and Ko- they waved back from their garden, their smiling faces just visible over the fence.

As they made their way back up the path towards home, she responded to Hoheto’s question about visiting the research division, “Sure, I’d love to! I hope you don’t mind if I bring my father along, too- if he hasn’t already been to work with the medical researchers, he’d love to take a tour.” She smiled at the thought- Miyazaki Kaito was a certified research fiend, and would probably be the best person to bring to any sort of informational facility if you wanted to know everything there was to know about the place. She was also excited to do more with Konoha’s medical branch. As she strode along the path, still damp with rain, with her teammates behind her, her mind began to wander to her graduation from the Academy, and what lay beyond…

[WC: 284]
[MFT]
[Mission complete- Topic left!]
--
TWC: 4118 / 2000
PC: #8
--
OOC: We did it! Thank you two very much for participating- I had a great time modding this mission and seeing you interact with the characters :D
Remember to request your mission rewards here- this was an E-Rank Self-Modded Team Mission.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu watched as Hoheto Sensei finished the fence. It looked nice and steady. She liked that it was with his wood style jutsu. ‘Maybe it will be sturdier than regular wood.’ she thought. She turned to the old lady and her husband. “Looks like we are all finished here. Karasu blushed when she heard the compliment from Hoheto Sensei. “Thank you” she said to him. She couldn’t believe how everything had turned out. She was very nervous from the start but gradually she became more confident as the day went on. It made her feel good and she liked the fact that Hikarau and Hoheto Sensei seem to accept her for her. That was something she was not used to. She realized the Leaf Village is different from other villages she had been before.

She washed the mud off her gloves from a hose nearby. Once she finished she looked at the old couple and smiled “Thank you for your hospitality. It was really a pleasure to help you with your garden. I’m sure if you need any more help in the future we would be able to help again. “ The couple thanked them all for their service and Karasu gave a nod to them all. When Hoheto Sensei mentioned visiting the research division, the young academy student’s eyes widened. “Oh I would like that.”

They started to make their way back home. Karasu listened as Hikarau mentioned her father about the medical research. Karasu herself never considered to be a medical ninja but she felt it was important to look into everything before actually deciding on a branch. Karasu walked with a spring in her step. She was very happy on how her first mission went. She couldn’t wait to tell her dad all about it. She glanced at Hoheto Sensei and Hikaru “Thank you everyone. I really enjoyed myself. Hopefully we can go on another mission again sometime soon.” she grinned.

[WC: 323]
[TWC - 3,785]
PC #8
[MFT]

[Mission Complete - Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Hoheto was glad that both girls were keen on visiting the research division, however it would be sometime after as the captain had to first clear the herculean paperwork waiting back in his office as well as tend to those in need of medical aid amidst a host of other things. In any case it was going to be an experience to look forward to based on his analysis so far as both girls showed potentials. Hikaru's particularly seem to lead to familiar grounds and if she was up for it, he could play the role of a helping hand. For now however a hot bath was his major concern.

[WC 111]
[TWC 3554/2000]

[Mission Complete -Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back