Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Waiting on a date [Free RP]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miki.png

countess.png

INPC Countess Bakunin

Bakunin looked at her wrist watch and hit it. Apparently the watch needed to be punished.

"Stupid thing has to be wrong..."

The thirty something widow had been standing next to the Aion statue for several minutes now. She was dressed in a casual yellow dress with no jewelry except for a signet ring that marked her as the Countess Bakunin. Her family had been granted nobility after inventing the modern toilet, or something along those lines. The 'Bakunin' name could be found etched into most toilets, urinals, and sinks across the continent. The Countess herself was a skinny pale skinned woman. Her silvery blue hair was tied up in a bun.

Every few minutes she would look at a watch, alternating between her wrist watch and one of the public watches, and let out a sigh. Early on she had been approached by a group of Girl Scouts and pressured into buying a box of overpriced cookies. The box of peppermint patties had long been emptied and its box swung from her right hand.

"Grrrr....."

The Countess gritted her teeth.

"I'm sure they are just stuck in traffic..."

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren forced his hands into the deep abysses known as his pockets. He wandered through the Suskino district while kicking a rock down the street. Suddenly he looked up and squinted, as he was suddenly very concerned by what time it happened to be. He blinked himself back into focus and kicked his rock again.

After scratching his head and yawning Ren looked up and his eyes focused on a woman beating her wrist watch. She was a fair looking woman dressed in a color as loud as his jacket, she appeared to be older than him by he wasn’t sure by how much. He casually raised an eyebrow before kicking his rock again and letting out another yawn.

As he was passing by he heard her continued anger towards the wrist watch. He gave his rock a swift kick to get it extremely close to her and it slid 6 or so feet away.

Oi, Sorry m’lday. he oh so eloquently spat out as he approached her. You’re poor watch seems to be getting quite the abuse. Everything okay? Could your watch tell me the time please? he grinned.

His eyes shifted to the girl scout cookies and his heart sank as he realized the box was void of those savory addictive cookies.

[Topic Entered]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Abuse?"

The Countess tilted her head to the right at the thought. Abuse?

"Do not be silly. This watch is a robot. It cannot by definition be abused by its owner. It exists solely to serve its owner. If anything, the watch is happy because it is serving its owner by letting her express her anger."

She nodded her head, as if she had said something profound.

"Robots exist only to serve us humans. Anyone who says otherwise must be one of those hippies who thinks everything has a soul. You aren't one of those are you?"

She out stretched her arm so that the wrist watch's face could be seen. The face showed four digits: 14:05. If you looked carefully enough you could almost see tears rolling down the wrist watch's face.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren swallowed as he listened to the information that was being given to him. He blinked a few times. It was still the middle of the afternoon and he had plenty of time to kill.

You’re right… I’m a hippie. Am I that obvious?

He smiled at her. He didn’t consider himself quite a hippie, but it seemed more a compliment to him than something derogatory.

I often enjoy sitting crossed legged and barefoot in the grass while I play the acoustic guitar and sing about my feelings.

It was more of a joke than fact, but he was predicting the reaction would be priceless.

I’m all about smokin’ pot and fighting for peace.

With a large smile on his face he put up his fingers in a piece sign.

Thanks for the time, may I ask for your name sunshine?

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Countess' lips curled downward as the boy explained that he was indeed a 'hippie'. She examined him from nose to knee. He was not wearing any collegiate jacket, but judging from his posture he was likely a psychology major from the local state university. It was then that a thought hit her. It could be worse. He could be an undeclared community college student.

"I am Ayunee," the Countess said.

"I am from the village hidden in the grass. You've probably never heard of it though. It is pretty obscure."

She retracted her arm. The wrist watch now read 14:09.

"It is to the northwest of the hidden leaf village. You've probably heard of our neighbor, Sasorimura though. You know it right? Its the place with the thing and that one guy."

She was of course fibbing. There was no village hidden in the grass and there was most certainly no thing with that one guy.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He grinned at her introduction Ayunee was a wonderful name. A thought flashed across his mind.

Do I have philosophy class today?

He let out a quick sigh

no, no, that’s tomorrow, phew!

Once he was done thinking about whether or not he was on the verge of missing class he tuned back to Ayunee. Something about some Grass village..

Yep, Never heard of it, must be a small village if you can hide it in the grass, though. he chuckled.

He scratched his head and tried to recall the thing with the guy.

Right right, the dude with the thing.

He replied sarcastically as if it were the most obvious and specific description he’d ever heard. It was clear these two were night and day and had no business interacting, only if someone told Ren that.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Ayunee' narrowed her eyes. The kid knew about the dude with the thing. Did that mean there really was a dude with a thing? Or was he just playing along? She shifted her eyes to the left and quickly to the right. It was possible that the boy was acting as the distraction while a third party swooped in and tried to pick pocket her. If that was the case - the joke was on them! She was a Countess, but she was personally poor!

"Really? I thought we had kept that under cover.." she said.

"Are you saying that this village has been spying on its ally?"

She waited patiently for the boy's response before continuing.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
hmmm... I think we're thinking of different dudes and different things.

It really wouldn't kill you to relax a little bit. I'm real friendly promise. So are our villages apparently.

Ren smiled at Ayunee reassuringly. Man she seemed uncomfortable.

So, hey sorry I bothered you. I could be on my way if you want. If not its going to rain soon. We could step inside for a coffee a few stores down. Ren pointed at the coffee shop.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It might be better for you to be on your way," Ayunee said as she signaled the boy away.

"You should not be speaking with strangers at any rate. I could be a villain or worse. I could be the revived conscious of Dakata Naichi, the most fearsome ninja of the fifth era."

As a parting gift she offered the boy her box of girl scout cookies. It was seemingly empty but upon closer inspection it really was empty. She apparently wanted him to throw her trash.

OOC: Pardon the shortness. My pc is still dead. On phone.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back