Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Walking the Dog

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Click the spoiler if you want to see Yomi's OOTD! (And her pup Besito!)
[col]Yomi's Look at the Moment
NsN2lvG.jpg
|Besito
s8Mraix.jpg
[/col]​

Yomi rode a top Besito’s back. Only lowly peasants walk the earth. Just kidding! Yomi’s legs were not long enough to keep up with his stride and she didn’t want him to feel restricted in his movements when she let him out for some exercise. Truthfully letting him run free while she clung to his fur was exhilarating; few sensations could be said to top this. He was a proud beast and although she would never say it out loud, she often thought that if she met him in his current stage he would’ve tossed her around like a rag doll before he killed her. Luckily for her, that wasn’t the case as she was able to tame him when he was still considered a pup and therefore she got to reap the benefits of his power, loyalty, and love.

She held on as he happily ran about snapping his big jaw at startled birds, while smaller creatures scattered beneath his powerful paws; Escaping certain death if he accidentally crushed them. Although ferocious as any wolf could be, he was extremely sweet to those in his inner circle. At the same time, he didn’t allow anyone too close to his mistress without his approval. He was such a jealous boy, but, he was so cute!

As fun as it was to journey atop of him, she could still feel the hesitation in his movements and knew that he wanted to run buck wild but was thinking of her safety. She patted him in her special way to let him know she wanted to get down. He obliged, placing his whole body down to the ground allowing her to jump down. Landing very lightly she then nuzzled his fur and sent him off with another knowing pat and he jetted off. Luckily, he was too big to lose sight of and even if she did, she could hear him pouncing on whatever new plaything he discovered since as far as she knew, he was the biggest thing walking in these parts. Also if he were in trouble he knew to call out for back up.

She followed behind him at a leisurely pace with her hands behind her back. Yomi had no real objective this night beyond walking her Besito.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ground trembled, vibrating with fervor as if someone had struck a wall with a sledgehammer. A man with charcoal black skin went through multiple stances, while sound chakra surrounded him. Each pose he took was followed by a small screech of sound that emitted from his body. To anyone who could not sense chakra or aura, would see nothing but would hear the ringing sounds that emitted from his exercise.

The Anbu Sennin was in full training mode, the recent incidents throwing his center all off balance. At the end of the day Masaru Yuuto was a fighter if nothing else. He would often lose himself under so much pressure and then relieve that pressure by practicing his combat techniques. If nothing else Yuuto was confident in his ability to do that much. "The Sonic King, a title that stands alone with my amazing speed and prowess for sound jutsu . . . But this isn't enough. I need to become far stronger than anything anyone has ever seen. If I'm to truly bring the Anbu from this dredge they . . . No we are in. "<i></i> Yuuto felt detached from the branch at times. Especially with the resignation of someone he hoped to take serpent.

It was only a matter of time before others quit the Anbu too. However this would not hinder Yuuto, it only strengthened his resolve. Anbu did not need weak wills or tattered truths. They needed honesty and commitment something Yuuto was always prepared to give.

The carbon colored man's stomps of sound were becoming more frequent and harsh as continued. Yuuto was tunnel visioning, focusing on all of his supplemental issues mentally, overcharging his chakra and causing minor cracks in the ground from where he was training.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi slowly made her way through the forests makeshift path created by Besito’s monstrous size. She could see his white fur dashing this way and that, happily doing what all canines do when they get free reign. It seemed as if Besito moved deeper inside, the closer she got. Clearly trying to get her to chase him.

“Besito, you’re going to end up getting me lost!” She hollered to him. It was mostly her fault for letting him go, but, she wasn’t mad in the slightest. Besito seemed to stop at her call as if waiting for her to catch up. A low guttural growl came from his vicinity as birds scattered in a frenzy. Because of his ruckus, when she finally approached she didn’t immediately notice that there was a man cycling through different stances in front of Besito.

“You’re scaring the birds.” Besito didn’t look in her direction as he normally would, but, was now staring at this man. She followed his line of sight.

“Oh.” Was all she said as she made her way to her wolf’s side. She raked her hair behind her ear and clutched his fur. The sounds emitted from this man were unnatural and it gave Yomi a slight headache. Was this what caused the birds to scramble and not her beloved pup? Maybe it was a combination of the two.

The wolf let out a bark at the man, to announce himself, although it was probably unneeded as he was the biggest thing in these parts, and get the man’s attention. So long as Yomi was at his side, he would not attack unprovoked. She didn’t think she’d find people willingly out here in the Forest of Death, which is the main reason she brought Besito here. It’s hard to find a place where something as large as he could run around without fear of stepping on someone or destroying property. She even thought to make a tiny home out here so that he could run as he pleased without that fear. And yet, here someone was. She would mark this place off the list depending on what happened here today.

This is no place for people who don’t want to be crushed.” She said in an even tone. “He could have stepped on you and no one would’ve been the wiser.” Yomi eyed the man’s size and stature and thought that stepping on him would’ve been akin to Besito stepping on a large piece of glass that would have to be surgically removed. Painful, but not life threatening.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto did another motion swinging his arms in a circular wave before slamming his fist into the ground. His mind was solely absorbed by the training that had him. It was then that he heard a bark behind him, the sound piercing his ears and making the ground rumble.

He turned quickly spotting the wolf and squaring up. His shoulders lowered, and fist drew close to his face, his eyes fixated on the creature gauging how he could fight it. It was then that another person appeared woman who seemed to control the wolf. "Is she an Inuzuka . . . Hi."</B><i></i> she immediately began to tell Yuuto that he could have got squished.

"I see, that's possibility definitely. He's a big guy after all." Yuuto saw that her wolf was very large, probably strong, but his body didn't truly have fear. It was as if he had seen beasts larger than this but the most he saw was what was in his dreams.

"Well you know Konoha has a leash law right? Think I'm gonna get some insurance off this." Yuuto extended his hand and began approaching Besito and The unknown woman. "Hello my name is Masaru Yuuto, who are you two and why are you out ?<B>

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi looked at him move towards Besito, Besito sniffed him and didn't immediately reach to bite his hand off. That was a good sign but he was a well-trained boy and knew when his mistress, his Goddess, was being threatened or not. She looked Yuuto up and down for a second longer than she should have; she hoped he missed it but would not care if he saw. The man mentioned something about leash laws and insurance money, causing her to chuckle.

“Leash laws? When you find a leash in his size you can wrestle him down to put it on him.” Yomi pat Besito and he laid down on the ground allowing her to climb up his body. She planted her butt in a snug position as Besito stood up while she looked down on the man. Her favorite way to look at them.

“We’re just out and about Masaru Yuuto.” She didn’t bother to give her name and she didn’t feel it necessary to do so just because he asked.

“But, we’ll be going now. Excuse me for interrupting your little training exercise.” Yomi and Besito walked off in the direction they came. As they walked off she pet spoke to her wolf in a conversational tone.

“What do you think Beso? Am I growing as a person? I didn’t attack him.” The wolf barked in response.

“Yes, well, he was big, but, that’s why you’re here, right?” Besito barked two small barks, well, small for his size anyway.

“What are you implying Beso?!” Yomi sounded incredulous as if she was accused of some foul deed. Beso turned his head to give her a sideways glance.

“You’re too smart for your own good. Asuka’s rubbing off on you!” Yomi laid down on her wolf and absent mindedly stroked his fur.
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back