Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

WALKING TROUBLE [REQUESTING EXIT]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1102.jpg

Tap… Tap… Tap

Maru was heading towards the gates, it was around midnight when he decided that he needed to head out to the gates. Of course, the only reason why he chose to leave in the night was because he wanted to travel in the shadows. There was no moon, no stars, just a ebony cloud that hovered on by. Just in case they didn't let him out of the gates, he had proof that he had to do a mission in some strange country named tea. This is where there are a lot of people who come from different villages looking forward to a big tournament. Honestly that's all he really knew about the country.

Well this should be fun, hopefully tea would be more entertaining than how it is here. Maru thought to himself, puppets in his weapons pouch ready to head off into the approaching darkness. Of course, in order to leave legally he needed someone to let him out of here first. So he decided to announce his presence at the gate by screaming! “HEY LOWLIVES! I GOT A MISSION OUTSIDE OF HERE SO GIVE ME A PASSPORT SO I CAN TRAVEL MY ASS TO TEA ALREADY!” Maru yelled in a voice pretty loud, but he's sure someone would've heard that. Maru smirked to himself, dusting his shoulder off as he continued his path.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female exited the gatehouse, while she hadn't planned on being at the gate for any prolonged period of time it seemed that there was no rest of the wicked. Yuki had her white hooded rode up the peak of the hood casting a shadow over her masked face, she knew that boy or rather man that was at the gate, he had been a thorn in her side since his first day at the academy, Yuki walked closer to him looking him dead in the eyes.

"Dokuso Maru, you know manners would get you surprisingly further in life. Have you tried a please or a thank you? You'll be amazed by how much people are more likely to listen to your requests" Under her porcelain mask, her face was painted with disdain and annoyance, she folded her arms over her chest, In one hand was a clipboard with the papers that Maru needed to lawfully exit the gate, all they needed were her signature. "What is the nature of your mission in Tea. I have not been made aware of it?"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Fushimi.Saruhiko.full.1349650.jpg

Maru was wondering if anything would hurry up to get his passport, he saw a lady who seemed pretty familiar. It was one of the teachers he met back in the academy in one of those ANBU lessons, by the look in her eyes Maru could tell she was still a bit salty about how he acted in her lesson which made him smirk. ”Well if it isn't Pukie Yuki.” Maru said in a smug manner, the lady beginning to lecture him on manners in which he wasn't in the slightest bit interested in hearing what the masked woman had to say. ”Lady I'm trying to do a mission that will proof to be beneficial to this village. You want a ‘please’ or a ‘thank you’? Well throw another coin in the wishing well lady, because it looks like that's not happening anytime soon.” Maru said nastily, giving a sly chuckle. I should really stop messing with this red head.

Maru reached in his coat, rummaging through a few items to get a slip of paper out. Holding it in front of his face. ”This is my mission lady, so hurry up and get me that passport.” Maru demanded before handing Yuki the document that contained his mission which read.

Name: Family Day Out

Mission Rank: B

Mission Participants: Hyuuga Yukio, Juko, Maru

Description: With the Local Tournament up its time to see what everyone is up to, and that means a chance for the ANBU Branch to find some gossip out. This mission for this team is simple, travel to tea country and gather information that you can, this can be done by interacting with civilians. Just make sure that you gather information that might benefit the village and avoid detection or what branch you belong to at all costs.

[After Yuki would probably have read this, Maru gave a small shrug. ”Seems important and I wouldn't want to keep my team waiting. That is if you prefer the village not to get stronger. “ Maru began to snap his plastic fingers, pretty much hurrying the lady up with his passport. Faster he's out of here, the better. ”Common, common I ain't got all night. I prefer to move at night so I don't be sticking out like a sore thumb.”

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
“That is Captain to you Maru” The female unfolded her arms took the note of the male’s hand, she opened it and read the words that where written on the yellowing parchment paper, she folded it back and slid it carefully back into the envelope before handing it back to the Trainees ANBU, she looked at the clipboard and filled in the parts the where require but not signing the paper. Yuki sighed as she wrote and rubbed her forehead, she pouted a little behind her mask hoping that she wouldn’t have to give the male a much-needed lesson in manners the universe it seemed, had other ideas. She shrugged, allowing her hands to fall to her sides.

“Well its not my fault that someone decided to let my husband do some modifications now is it,” The Haku looked the male over taking note of the new body that he was now sporting, he was write he was going to stand out like a sore thumb, but regardless she was going to get him to say “Please” of the pair of them where going to be in for a long night.
“Well we have to options here Maru, you can either ask again nicely and will be more than happy to give you what you need, or we can wait for her until you do allow the night-time that you love so much drift away," the female left his side an walked back over to the gatehouse and leaned the wall, allowing her hood to over more of her face. “When you have made up your mind I will just be getting myself comfortable over her, after all I have nowhere else that I need to be” She grinned wolfishly under her white mask and made herself comfortable against the wall and started whistling.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru gave a smirk, then took the paper back from the ANBU captain that contained his mission putting it back in his coat. He folded his arms, waiting for the lady to hurry up and sign his passport so he could get moving. It took Maru a while to process that she said about her husband making some modifications, but he managed to put the pieces together. “Wait, your husband is Takeshi? Well damn,” Maru began to laugh pointing at the woman. "Didn't know that he liked women who were rusting, or is your hair really red? For all I know you're probably wearing a wig.” Maru laughed at his own rude insults towards the lady.

But then the ANBU Captain hit the AIT with the most difficult thing he had to do… actually ask the the red head 'nicely’ for the passport. "You gotta be kidding me, I've got a mission Pukie!” He raised his ball jointed hand for the masked woman to give him his passport and stop fooling around. But she wasn't budging, in fact she made sure that she was comfortable so she would be able to waste the night away. “You're going to waste my time so you could get a polite question?” Maru asked, of course already knowing the answer.

A bitter pill to swallow, but it looks like he had no other choice. He was in a hurry. ‘Captain may I PLEASE get a passport so I can be able to do my job already. “ Maru said the words ‘captain’ coming off as him being sarcastic, all in awhile he stressed the word please so the woman could hear.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female stopped listening and opened one eye and looked towards the male, she was slightly shocked that Maru had cave so easily, whatever it was that Yukio had instructed him to do I must have been important and she wasn’t about to argue with him. She brought the clipboard up to look at it and filled in the last few things that were needed, she ripped off the piece of paper and handed it to the male.
“See how hard that was,” She smiled at him, it was a triumphant one tinged with sarcasm, she extended her hand, pointing the passport towards him, before he had time to take it she pulled it back from his reach, the smile fading from her face “I am warning you Maru, don’t cause any trouble, you are already on thin ice.” The last part had lost the friendly facade that normally filling the Haku voice, instead, it was as cold as her bloodlines ice. In a blink of a eye the smile had returned as she handed the passport back to the man. “Well have fun!” She chirped holding the office document out towards him.

[Passport issued to Maru, allowing him to exit the villiage]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back