Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wandering Free [Open]

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Who knew that the kumugakure would be so nice. Exactly what you would expect from one of the major villages, life was simply overflowing through every corner of the street. It was certainly nice but for now, he has to secure some place to stay for a while for who knew how long he'll stay. Walking down the street, careless and without a hint of doubt that someone would stab him from behind. Unlike where he grew up, thieves like himself were mixed with murderers and such all drawn together in a small place. His eyes shifting from left to right, watching merchants sell their goods to their neighbors while kids run around the streets, stirring trouble as people try to dodge the youngsters from hitting them.

Stopping by one of the stalls, he eyes met that of of an old woman and before her was a pile of glistening red apples. "How much for a piece?" He asked gently. The old woman stood from her creaky wooden chair, grabbing a single apple from her goods as her other hand pointed towards a sign that hanged in front of her stall. Within the sign printed the price of her apples, a hundred yen a piece, but that wasn't everything that was placed there - scribbles of sort was painted below, a message stating that the owner was mute. His eyes returned to her. "Oh, I apologize, didn't saw the sign. Your apples pretty much pulls the attention from everything around here." He stated, scratching his head before reaching out to his pocket for his wallet. The old woman smiled at him, seemingly pleased with his feedback on her hard work.

"Thank you."

Handing out the coin for the apple, he slowly took it from her grasp as he took a juicy bite from it. The old woman nodded before returning to her chair, her old gentle eyes watching the apples. It was a nice sight to behold and a bountiful harvest for that matter. Resuming his aimless wandering with an apple in hand, he returned to the crowd of people.

[MFT @ 350 Word Count]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
36a2141f-4314-412d-a136-215d05ca9e07_zps2jdk46j0.jpg

Normally I don't provide an image for an entire scene, but I thought this fit well.
The market place was sure busy today with all sorts of people shopping for a variety of stuff. A few kids used the market to play hide and seek. From Hakuren’s sharp eye she notices two hiding behind the apple stand. A swordsmen and his younger sister browse the selection of drinks sold her in the market. The man likes a particular bottle but the sister points out that the other one had a better price. A timid water adept using a liquid state just hides behind a tall kunoichi as the tall one attempts bargains with the muscular salesman.

Hakuren herself was looking at dresses. Unfortunately there was an event at the Tsubaki household that she must attend. She knew that owning favors to Anii was going to bite her in the butt someday. She had to dress formally for the occasion, which was a problem for Hakuren. Hakuren was a shinobi and thus she liked clothes that allowed her to move effectively. These formal dresses hindered her movement way too much. Hakuren was holding up a pink dress when a man with an apple bumps into her. “Oh, excuse me.”

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nanashi had just returned from a trip to the hot springs and was rather troubled as he would have to prepare for the inter village exam. That would have been easy if he had a family or a clan, but seeing as how he was very much on his own, he had to do everything by himself. That meant having to work a few extra hours just to earn some extra money for the journey.

As such, he had multiple part time jobs and that day he would be spending the early hours with helping man the apple store. He was off to get the crates from the shippers, carrying them all the way to the shop where the old lady was waiting and patiently greeting each one that passed with a smile. Honestly, Nanashi felt sorry for her because she couldn't talk. Which is why he liked being there to help her out.

Just as he returned with two crated stacked upon the other, he set it down by the corner of the shop. "Sorry if that took so long," he said as he took off the working gloves and set them aside, briskly coming to the front where the old lady was sitting by her rocking chair.

It was then that he saw there was an item on the floor. He picked it up - a small pouch of coins- and he wondered if it could be from a passing customer. So he told the old lady who seemed alarmed before making a few signs with her hands. Nanashi wasn't really into sign language but he managed a few conversational ever since he started working for her. And from the way it looked like, it might be from the recent customer who left not too long ago. Eastward.

"Okay, I'll go find him. I'll be back soon."
Thus he went to look for the said person... but he didn't even know how the guy looked like.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Ignoring Nanashi's Post as he has PM'd me and will declare himself Inactive. Also, sorry for the wait.]

Walking away from the stall, slowly nibbling on his apple. Kou's eyes were moving up and down, left to right. Reading the signs and hopefully finding a nice place to stay for his time in the village. Hot springs, black market, regular market, flower shop, pharmacy, restau- an impact returned his focus back to what was in front of him. A girl who held a dress, grabbing her by the shoulder in an attempt to prevent her fall in case the collision would break her balance, his half-bitten apple released from his grasp. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." He said with a caring tone, releasing his grip from her shoulder while watching his apple roll over the ground.

His eyes adjusting to the figure of the person in front of him, a familiar face. Somehow, he could feel he met her somewhere at some point. "Did we met before?" He asked. Perhaps it was the time he was in the village area since his visit was rather quick before, seeing her here again might indicate she is a local here. Maybe he could ask her for some help finding a place to stay or what not.

"Such a waste of a good apple." He thought as he watched the half-bitten apple get kicked around by the busy locals, covering it with dirt and trash. He was fast, but not fast enough to catch his food and it was quite a shame to do so. He had other things to do, and perhaps his apple was the price he had to pay for not paying attention.

[MFT @ 265 Word Count]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“If we did, I would find it hard to believe that you would recognize me.” She had to think about just how long has it been since she performed the ritual that allowed her to transfer her soul into this new vessel. A week, maybe less. It was Anii that gave her the knowledge of the jutsu in exchange for a favor and now she was forced into some formal party. “But it is a possibility.” Perhaps this man knew the previous owner of this body. According to Anii she made a deal with a demon for power. The woman got more than she bargain for.

Hakuren then holds the dress up to her body, “How do you think this would look on me?” Personally Hakuren would feel pretty silly in this getup. However she would likely say the same with any dress appropriate for such an event. This was just not her style of fashion. Not to mention she was strongly encouraged to bring a date. Anii knew very well Hakuren had eyes on a particular man. Her eyes glances at the swordsmen shopping with his sister. But there would be no way she could bring out the courage to ask him.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kou's eyes gazed at the girl, curious with her reply. "Sorry, perhaps I have mistaken you for someone." He scratched his head, observing her facial features a bit more. She was small, but something tells him that she's more than what it looks like. The girl held out her dress to him, asking if she would look pretty in it. A smile came across his face, "It looks perfect on you." Kou said.

"Seems like you're preparing for something big, I hope that everything goes well on your side. I still have things to do, my lady." Kou added as he bid the girl farewell as he continued on his search for a hotel.

[Sorry that I have to stop our RP suddenly, but I'm going to Rebirth. Really sorry, will be looking forward to RP with you again on my next character.]

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back