Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Watergate [ OOC Thread ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So yeah, to keep it from getting cluttered further...

Refer to my last post. Megami hasn't posted. +1 or -1 to her being voted off the island.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the name of getting this done and over with and the fact Megami hasn't posted since the 10th. Remove her from the thread.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For a turn/round skip, sure. For a booting/voiding out, NO. Not out of her own thread, not out of a thread specifically for Stone Sennin which she is. Especially not by the clutter, which many of us are(those not Sennin).

Edited: Unless she(Megami) requests such.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If people would like to get a post up to push their storylines or have something to mark for training I think it's fine, if you're trying to vote to kick her/ or void her from the topic that she created that means this whole thing never happened though except for the grading of papers possibly.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
New rules. We don't have to "void" her ever appearing. She is simply considered gone (if the majority votes that way) because she hasn't posted in 5 days. I'd vote to get rid of her. The topic has too many people to begin with, waiting a week for 1 person to post on a consistent basis is not appealing to me.

Vote to kick her from the topic. Everything she did/said/whatever will remain in place. Don't ya worry.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
my vote to consider her there and just skip her. It's her topic, skipping her is fair to everyone and if a fight breaks out she won't be missing out on the fun. I'd want it that way if it were me you all were discussing

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Killing other characters and destroying other people's hardwork isn't fun, it is something dirty and saddening that at some point needs to be done. The problem is that if she stays and we skip her, the actual narrative of the thread cannot continue (From the sense of the plot of the thread). If she is void at least then the vote is considered as a stalemate and we can work on resolving the problem elsewhere.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"something dirty and saddening that at some point needs to be done."

We can talk about what's saddening and dirty for hours but right now lets tally up the votes.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She doesn't have to be a targeted should a battle break out. If she HAS to be considered in a fight(something that we all should vote on), should a fight even break out, it would be the WILLFUL choice of each player to target her 9/10. So if the concern is for her safety, the honorable thing to do is simply don't target her if it comes to that.

If a fight were to break out, and she were to start responding to the thread only after the fact, give her a run-time to enter the fight. Just some ideas.

But I thought that a decision like this(voiding activity) had to be unanimous.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I say we just act as if she is considered Gone, but she is near by, like IC wise she just had to step out for a bit of fresh air, but not remove her.

Vote to have her considered "gone".

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Not sure where you all got "majority" from there.
Avoid doing anything with her until we clarify that bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back