Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Watergate [ OOC Thread ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Howbout everyone stops throwing things around for the moment? This is in admin. I'll be leaving this unlocked so you can discuss things if needed but if any more hostility happens it's getting locked and whoever decided they can't remain civil is going to be in admin as well.

Age old addage: If it's not a necessary thing to make your point, don't say it. Everyone here apparently has their tensions raised high so unless you have to say something to someone, I ask that you not.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I just wrote up a whole thing that explained why people needed to be voted out piece by piece, but I am worried about what will be considered flaming/flame baiting by people on the board.

But my vote is simple "NO! They should not be allowed back in this topic" Furthermore, I am done with this topic. It has caused one sennin to leave the site, I am not following that route. I'm moving on.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Erm... No where in Endo's thread does it say that?
"Now, I don't think that I need to mention the obvious but should I die or for some reason leave my post, you'd answer to my successor. Other than that though, thank you for your continued service, I'll try not to needlessly put you into harms way." Collecting all the forms, he'd file them away and seal them with chakra in a protected folder. Nodding to himself, he'd allow the women to be on their way . . . for now. "You've the next month off from regular mandatory duties. Call it a vacation before journeying to hell, so enjoy it while you can." he once again thanked them for everything before dismissing them kindly. He needed time with his own thoughts and space enough to think of the unthinkable that he was surely soon to see.

Does say this though. I'm confused. Are you confused too? :)

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
By my reading of this, it means that you are just a Kage gaurd t ill you are released from your duty, it also refers to the letter you are talking about.

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not that this really to much applies to me but you need to read the thread to know what is what. My previous character was involved and so I doubt anyone would object to my interjection.
Inu Endo said:
Well they were a prideful bunch, alas, he hadn't exactly chosen them because of their meekness. Shaking his head, he leaned back in his chair and chuckled audibly. "Well, I guess I shouldn't fault you for wishing to work in the light, though I beg of your forgiveness Souji, human error on my part. Though do keep in mind, a sword, a shield, a lance and a bow all serve different purposes. I just ask that you be prepared to cut down the wicked just as soon as defend the weak, I'd ask you to keep our enemies at bay just as soon as they might need to be done away with from a distance in the shadows. The world is a dangerous place but I'll grant you your due." Souji was going to kill him later on for this but oh well. Taking all the folders though, he pulled out a contract from each folder and made a few audibles on the play at hand. "In the interest of transparency, you'll be awarded the powers of a Sennin in terms of traveling powers and the ability to command. Just note that you do not hold any power over any of the branches, you're just able to commandeer any resources from them in the interest of the nation. Also too, you and your families will receive privatized protection the same as all important shinobi and diplomatic figures as per the same protection that ever Daimyo, Kage and Sennin has ever received.

This last so long as you live . . . or die for the interest of the state. Should you choose to go against the state, this same unseen protection is charged to immediately take your family into custody and from there . . . well it shouldn't be hard to figure out."
Pausing to smirk a bit, Endo held up a hand in his defense. "Yeah, I know, you can defend yourselves and your own but it's the law and I don't enjoy knowing that there's some Hyuuga tasked with making sure that I'm not assassinated while I'm in the shower." He threw up his hands and continued. "Your families will receive no extra incentives other than what's necessary to ensure that you're able to carry out your charge in good spirits but you yourselves will fall up under Sennin pay and general Sennin living expenses. You're ranks though, will still technically be governed by your Branch Sennin so don't think that this guarantees automatic Jounin status as far as your military rank goes. Again, don't blame me, blame the military budget being so high and the law for being so confusing." Unless he'd missed something, that ought to about sum things up, no? With a wave of his hand he again brought attention back to the contracts at hand. "So,unless there's anything else needing to be addressed, these will need to be signed in blood." Back to the four musketeers.

^^^^ "I just ask that you be prepared to cut down the wicked just as soon as defend the weak, I'd ask you to keep our enemies at bay just as soon as they might need to be done away with from a distance in the shadows."
Inu Endo said:
Sighing and rubbing his forehead, Endo smiled. "You sure are an honest bunch. Most people would have grabbed the money and ran." Moving to stand, he stretched and walked over to the window and leaned against it as he gazed out through it before speaking. "The fact of the matter is this, if you're going to be defending me then you'll need permissions as far what you're legally allowed to know and where you're legally allowed to go. Your rank would essentially exist outside of the standard three branch style as a fourth more private branch. As my guard you'd be able to sit in on private meetings should your presence be requested, you'd be able to respectively step away from your day to day duties as shinobi in order to assist me if assistance was needed." The truth of the matter was rather simple but apparently Endo wasn't making it simple enough. So it was best to lay out the problem and then re-present the choice. Turning back to the others he threw his hands up. "The fact of the matter is this, I've got the western nomad clans rising up under the banner of a guy claiming to be the true Daimyo, I've got the medical branch without a Sennin, Konoha needing our . . . Heck, I don't know if you've heard yet but with Kirigakure and Konohagakure falling in all relative sense of the word, there's a rather large power vacuum occurring and I'm afraid that the minor nations might try to make a play at changing up the map a bit. I can't be everywhere and nor can the two Sennin that we have." By now his hands were folded across his chest. "To be honest, I don't even know why I even rushed to make a Kage Guard. I can blame it on not having a former Kage to actually look up to and talk to or I can blame it on the hasty problems incidental to youth. Shoot, I was raised a warrior, I'm used to the battlefield of war, not a battlefield of treaties and pens. I guess . . . I guess I need to apologize for wasting your time, huh?" He gave a weak willed chuckle and shook his head. How about that, a Kage who was human.

This is just two of his post most relating to what I read of Koyoko's post but like for real you'd have to read it all, plus our responds. No easy way to go around it other than to contact Inu himself to give the cliff notes or rather his own interpretation. Anywho that's the best help/advice I can give atm. I'm confused about something though. Considering the controversy over Koyoko's recent post, if her contract is proven legitimate by admin will everyone be going along with what she said? A duel kage-ship until sennin makes a choice on a new one??? If not, then why are tensions so high? That's confusing me.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The tensions are high because there had not been a post from Koyoko in a full month. When the topic is considered over by all of the pertinent participants, you can't just come in and state that suddenly it's back in full swing. That's not proper roleplay etiquette.

By the by:
"The fact of the matter is this, if you're going to be defending me then you'll need permissions as far what you're legally allowed to know and where you're legally allowed to go. Your rank would essentially exist outside of the standard three branch style as a fourth more private branch. As my guard you'd be able to sit in on private meetings should your presence be requested, you'd be able to respectively step away from your day to day duties as shinobi in order to assist me if assistance was needed."

Is the only thing I see that could possibly be misconstrued... xD And it says 'if your presence is requested'. But eh, such is life~. People are entitled to their own perceptions, I guess.

PS, ITS SNOWING!

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
According to your post, Kage Guard is a title with no real authority behind it. "You carry privileges of a Sennin, yet no power over any of the branches." That's in direct conflict with what her "contract" says lol.

Secondly, I'm not "throwing" out anything. I quoted a rule that should be enforced to prevent topic necroing and meta gaming. Since the rule is valid and the rule is recent, let's enforce the rule because it is applicable in this situation. It is made for this exact situation, in fact. If it isn't enforceable here... If admin aren't going to allow the rule to be enforced here then it undermines the rule entirely, and why should anyone abide by it at any time.

I think I see a topic that I haven't posted in months with Onamuji, maybe I should revitalize it and take over Moon without him.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Admin review over - It has been decided the Koyoko's stop is invalid. She had ample chances to post before this, and while there was no vote to remove her, waiting a month just sitting in a thread doing nothing is not a valid gameplay feature of NC.

I'm leaving this thread locked because everyone's abandoning thread ICly. I do not want to see another get made just so people can bicker at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back