Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Watergate [Sennin Meeting]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hmmm, well as the mortals say when they vi and reach for wisdom, every ending is a new beginning. The other room cleared rather swiftly it seemed. Hmhmhmhmmm, and it seemed there was mention of us I believe,... not a nice one though. Pity really, he didn't even take the time to get to know us. How sad, Hehehe. But there was something that needed our personal attention at the moment, a guard chick that was into... pointy things.

Were all women here so demanding? Commanding? If I didn't know any better, it was almost as if THEY held greater sway then men. Mmmm, curious and curious-er. It seems that Life Stream Energy has a strange effect on the inhabitants here. Look, she's ushering us to the door but, her demeanor... it is unchanged. What is this? Does our "allure" have a no effect? No. It does but, it's as if she is resisting it somehow. Yes, I've seen this before. The Shine maiden in Moon Country, she was also resistant to our charm.... I see, the access to the Life Steam must have something to do with it.

Now, what to do about her? Just move to the door and give that door knob a "tug". *BINK* "Hmm, you know, they don't make these things like they used to do they,... my dear?" Ohh, well you didn't have to give her such a sinister grin though. *Skink* EEWWWW!! That... looked like it hurt. You going to pull that spear point it out big guy? *Holds spear that is lunged in his right pectoral/shocked facial expression* "AH.. HOUW!! Oh, look at this. You...*panting* didn't give... me a,... a... safe word." There you go my boy. Look at you, slowly pulling the blade tip out. Now, what to do with her, this fear stricken woman that finds herself unable to resist, to force the blade in? Well, a gentlemen never tells that kind of thing.

[Topic Left]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Standing from her chair, she had remained silent for nearly all of this meeting. Wasting her breath on extremists would get nobody anywhere. Not only that but now she was being labeled as a terrorist and someone who approves of child endangerment. Iwa was falling. Corruption festered like an angry wound under the hands of the foreign. Times were changing, and she felt that with it, there was a grave danger coming. She had to move quickly, before things were too late. Picking her things up, she slowly stepped out of the room. This must be why the Goddess wanted to end all Chaos. It is only fueled by greed.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back