Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

We Do Not Sow [Req. Exit]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takahashi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren's jaw cracked as she yawned. It didn't really matter if it was night or day; Ren was sleepy nine times out of ten, which had more to do with her being incredibly lazy than it did any potential illness. The kid would just sleep the day away if given the chance (which, unfortunately, Ren had never been given. Hence the yawning).

"Can't believe 'm first," she mumbled around another yawn. She huddled into her hoodie, wondering vaguely if anyone would yell at her for showing up in a sweater and shorts. She had her bag packed and everything, this outfit was just for the train-ride that she planned on sleeping through.

A third yawn tumbled its way out of her mouth as she waited for Jo and Tama. Maybe, she thought hopefully, one of them would have food on them. Nevermind that she'd just wolfed down half of the muffins her mom had baked just that morning; Ren was always sleepy, and Ren was always hungry.

[Requesting Exit for a mission. Waiting for Jo and Tama, though.]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren would hear quiet steps behind her as Tama approached the gate, seeing as it would seem improper or uncivilized to change when she arrived, Tama thought that it was best that she change early. She was now dressed in an orange and yellow woven silk kimono. The way it was woven caused the cloth to shimmer as she walked, the color flashing from orange to yellow and back again. The obi was a jade green color, and contrasted sharply with the kimono fabric. It was clearly made by a master of the craft, and it's purpose was to catch the eye. And of course, she was wearing it pro-per-ly. Which partially explained the extremely nervous expression she held on her face. That could also be explained by the still-wrapped package that was tightly clamped against her chest.
[spoilername="Tama in her Formal Wear"]
TamaFormalWear_zps02775c00.jpg
[/spoilername]

"Ah! Sleepy-chan!" Tama cheerily waved and hurried over to her side. Now, in a typical setting, this would be where she would trip and fall on her face, but Tama, having grown up wearing and performing in all sorts of outfits, specifically kimonos. She could move just as well in a kimono as her normal clothes, in some cases she could move slightly faster and more fluid, because she had to be completely focused on her movements as they were somewhat limited in this kind of clothing. "Is it typical for Typical-kun to be late?" Tama asked, "It's not nice to be girls waiting after all." Tama was trying to get back in control of her nervousness, she had worn kimonos before, but never this kimono. It was special, and irreplaceable, and extremely precious. I hope Shiri-tan likes it, I hope I don't look foolish, I hope he likes my gift, I hope..., such thoughts endlessly rolled around her head as she waited with Ren for their final party member.

[MFT]

[Leaving Village on Mission, Awaiting Jo]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jo was in a piss-poor mood. He was never late! Granted, he had a decent excuse; in one hand he had a garment bag, fresh from the dry-cleaners and slung over his shoulder (he planned on changing on the train before they arrived). In the other hand, he held a small brown box containing three raisin and oat scones drizzled with honey. On top of the box was balanced three coffee cups. Jo’s pace was quick, but not too hurried. He didn’t want to work up too much of a sweat before the Ball. Besides, one wrong step and he’d have scone and coffee all over himself.

His pre-Ball outfit was simple, yet still adhered to the Sennin’s “tie ‘till you die” rule. Black steel-toed boots, denim blue jeans, an un-tucked white button up dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a black silk tie. The morning was a tad warm, causing him to unbutton the top two or three shirt buttons and loosen the tie up considerably. He spotted the two girls as he approached the Gates, sighing heavily once he got there. ”Sorry I’m late, ladies; the dry-cleaners lost my cummerbund. I hope bringing breakfast makes up for it?” He showed them the box and the coffees for emphasis.

”Looking good, Tama-sama.” Jo complimented the Hand. Hey, if she was going to call him “Typical-san”, then he could keep calling her the ridiculous rhyme. ”But do you think it’s wise to get dressed this early? We’ve got a long train ride ahead of us…” He didn’t want to wrinkle his tux by sitting in it for a couple of hours before the party. Though, if he knew Ren at all, she was dressed down for comfort rather than functionality.

Jo produced his mission passport and I.D., checking it to (once again) memorize his false identity. ”Alright; so I’m Saiken Jo, son of a recently knighted samurai. He was given the Hamlet of Kojisake as a gift for his brave service to Baron Rannistah while patrolling the border of Marsh Country.” Jo winked at Ren and grinned wolfishly. ”I figured the hamlet was small enough and remote enough that no one at court would have even heard of it; and, since my father was just knighted recently, I’ll not have been seen at court nor have all the social graces of a nobles son. Besides, I’ll be able to strong-arm Rannistah into pretending he likes us in public.” Jo had several ideas that would paint the Barron in a good light, but would still benefit them on their mission. ”With our newly acquired wealth, my father was able to send me to Lightning National University to study politics and to the Ball so I can get accustomed to life as a noble.”

”Ren, your father and my father are old military buddies. My father is repaying yours for saving his life by giving you a scholarship to the University as well; and my invitation to the
Ball allowed me to bring one guest. We were friends before my dad was nobility; and we were both commoners until recently, so our lack of social graces won’t be unexpected.”
He paused, catching his breath before asking; ”Anything you want to add or change?”

After everyone was ready to go, Jo approached the gate; offering his passport to the guard. ”Ready to go when you are, girls.

{MFT: 566}

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif
"Allô, Narashi-kun! You are très beau with your cravate! Listen, are you - how you say - married? Because if not, you should buy me a ring!" giggled Uchiha Sei as she accepted Jo's passport as well as the others' and stamped them with clearance to leave. "Okay, my future husband, bonne chance en la mission! Make sure votre amis over zere, including Tama la Main, come back safely, oui? Takaki-sama would be désolé if she was harmed, even if he swears he will étrangle her himself one of zese days."

With that, she handed him back his mission passport, granting the party clearance to leave.

[Exit granted! Will have main body thread up tomorrow hopefully]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back