Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

We laugh at what comes.(Private/Itami)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The mansion was quiet, however not dark. Suzu laid in her bed rather silently, mindlessly staring up at the ceiling...that had been all she'd been doing lately. Even after she began walking again, Iori and Chizuru insisted that she take her recovery as slowly as possible. She hated this, she hated feeling so weak, so vulnerable...so why they insisted on her feeling this way, she knew not. She knew they had her well being in their hearts, but she absolutely hated feeling this way. So her she know lied. Waiting to make sure that no one was home. She listened closely for any activity through the mansion, hearing none, she would lift herself off her make shift hospital bed. Her legs were weak, but they were good enough to lift and carry her small body. She didn't weigh much, so it wasn't as hard as it would should she had been taller. But either way, she was thankful. She breathed very shallowly, not daring to put to much sprain on her new lung. An organ recently regrown thanks to her brother's medical knowledge, and illegal compounds he would not disclose. But either way, they had saved her life. Shuffling softly across the floor, remaining light on her feet to not make a noise. She wore a plain white muscle shirt, finding little need to bind her chest at the moment, being within the comfort of her own home. However the shirt was a little big, so it hung over her hips like a mini dress. Her hair still somewhat disheveled because of how little time she had to take care of it.

She peeked her little red head out of her door. Looking into the hallway, cautiously before shuffling out and closing it silently. Everyone really was gone right? With a little less caution, she shuffled over to the stairs, now looking at her new arch enemy with some malice. She couldn't go up or down stairs yet...and to traverse the obstacle, she would have to sit down on her butt and scoot down each individual stair. Finding something undignified about it, she would have to anyways. With her small frame, it looked like a red haired child being bored with stairs. Slowly scooting down the the staircase, using the rail as a support. Every fall making a very soft thud whenever she would advance to another step.

After some time, Suzuhime finally reached the bottom of the stairs, using the rail to be able to stand up straight. Her meek limbs wobbling as she attempted to stand from a crouching position. Only thanks to the rail she had been using for support, she was able to withstand the strain it put on the tender muscles. Hugging the wall, she used it to hobble over to the couch nearby. Splaying herself out upon the furniture in a overly relaxed manner. A generous amount of cleavage displayed itself, but who was around to complain about it?

Suzuhime sighed to herself, she had been notified that Kuro had told Iori of their engagement.

"I didn't want him to find out like that...but I suppose what's done is done. Ah...Iv'e caused so much worry..."

She could remember how Ikkadan couldn't even look at Suzu in her state, placing the blame upon himself whenever he looked at her. She had been told that he had been enrolled as Kuro's apprentice though, so it would be good for him to get some closure, as well as power.​
<i>
</i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A ghost. That's exactly what Itami was in this estate. She was quiet, and never made a sound when moving. Dressed in a black pencil skirt and a white blouse from work, the woman made her way into the front door, and removed her shoes to move like mist in the moonlight. Making her way into the kitchen and pouring herself a glass of wine, Itami assumed the house was empty until the light thudding came from the foyer.

The wine went smoothly down her throat as her eyes turned to the door where a figure pushed against the wall and made her way down the hallway away from the girl. Finishing off the glass, Itami set it down and moved silently through the house and into the doorframe where Suzuhime was talking to herself. Raising her eyebrow, Itami listened quietly as she lay so nonchalantly.

Turning back around, the woman moved quietly back into the kitchen and poured a glass of water for the sick girl, moving back and appearing on the side of the couch and handing it to her without a word.

Itami was tall, white, slim, and created flawlessly by Iori's own hands. Her new eyes were a bright emerald green and gave her the sight she so desired. Slowly, the art sculpture moved to sit beside the woman, sitting straight and poised as she sipped her wine and stared silently and blankly for a moment.

"I thought you were bedridden."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She hadn't even noticed that the woman had returned home. In truth, she had completely forgotten that Itami lived with them. She was so quiet during her time at home, and wasn't even home that often. So while Suzu dozed off peacefully, staring off into space, she had let down her guard. Enough to where Itami had even sat next to hear before Suzu even noticed anything. Only snapping back to reality at her question. Looking up in surprise before letting her head fall back in disappointment.

"Damn...I must be losing my edge..."

She spoke softly, and sighed softly in return. Accepting the glass of water, chugging it down rather effortlessly. Setting the flawless glass upon the table that was nearby.

"Thanks."

Suzu said simply while she sat up. Wincing a bit from the difficult movement. Flexing her left arm a bit before resting her right on the arm of the couch. Looking over at Itami with a blank stare. Oh yeah...she asked a question.

"Iv'e been able to walk for a few days. Iori insists that I stay in bed though, but he knows I can't stand...well..."

She stopped for a moment.

"Vulnerable. I hate it...not being able to do anything for nearly a month is torture for me. But I suppose I can't complain..."

She had to keep in mind what Itami was like before Iori had given her vanity. How envious she used to look at Suzu. Maybe she still did? Suzuhime would exhale softly. Looking a bit sullen.

"I'm worried about Kuro though...if I had died...he would have..."

Suzuhime actually passing on to the next life...not only would Iori possibly lose his mind. But Kuro would have gone on a demonic influenced rampage, attempting to destroy all within his path. Suzuhime would have failed Kaibudo, Azame, and all of the Toraono... she was the one person that could maintain his rage, but also the one to spark it. Kuro had already looked like he was about to rip the very earth apart if it would have aided Suzu's health. This Suzuhime was so much different from the one Itami would be used to seeing. The one that threatened Kasa's life, insulted her, and beat the snot out of her own brother in a fit of rage. Thinking of others? Nearly dying for someone she hardly knew? Itami did not know the full story, but did know of her relationship with Kuro? More than likely.

"Not being able to do much all day...it's just really shitty. I can't even hold a wrench...I can't even brush my hair..."

Suzuhime's hair didn't look nearly as lustrous as it used to be. And her eyes looked dull and lifeless. What if someone threatened Iori's life? Or Chizuru's? Or her own? She wouldn't be able to do anything...she couldn't protect her family...It was truly her own hell. She would look over to Itami.

"I'm sorry, I know you would be the last person that would want to hear about my petty problems."

She flexed her arms again, clutching her right hand tight. This had lately become a ritual, if she didn't do it, would her limbs stop working again?​
<i>
</i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami took a moment to exam how outrageously in pain she was in--and she was helluva lot lucky she escaped the way she did. The woman remained very straight in her seat, and with some sort of artificial Barbie look to her. Her hair waved with that raven color and sitting just below her shoulders with more volume than the mop that Suzuhime had gained from her lack of movement. Brand new emerald eyes looked slowly to the pitiful sight beside her, and she wondered if this was the feeling people had had for her all those years. Was this the feeling Suzu had when she begged her for anything she could do to help.

Pity...

Itami stood up abruptly, turning and moving out of the room as she fetched the woman another glass of water, but this time, after setting it on the table, she hopped over the back of the couch, and sat behind Suzuhime, her legs on either side of her body. Pulling her hair out from between the two of them, Itami took the time and the care to run a brush back through it. Starting at the bottom, and throughout the duration of their conversation, slowly making her way to the top.

Pity.

"It must be nice to have someone that worked up about you all the time." Itami said, her mind carelessly wandering to Iori for a moment before returning to the topic at hand, "Do you love him?--And don't use the excuse of being engaged. That doesn't mean anything." Itami was musing to herself, thinking of all the failed marriages in the world nowadays. The brush running through the magnificent hair the Yamazaki's had been blessed with.

"I'd like to be in love some day..." She thought aloud, her mind wandering and enjoying the thought. Date nights. Engagements. Weddings. Marriage. Kids. Things to share with the person most special to you and most important. That one person you would die for, and can count on to do the same for you. "Maybe..."

[OOC: This is AFTER the date. xD]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami had merely sat and listened to her woes, small as they may be. Fetching her another glass of water, that Suzu chugged down in no time once more. This time, the much larger woman would pit herself behind Suzu, brush in hand, and would begin giving the love Suzu's hair needed. She hadn't had it brushed in a while, so Itami would occasionally be met with resistance in the form of knots within the lustrous cape. Suzu smiling a bit at the gesture. Whether it was meant to be a kind notion, or Itami just wanted to brush her hair, she didn't care. After some time, Itami began to talk of Suzu's fiancee, Kuro.

"It's nice yes...but if I were to be hurt...then he would be quite...how should I put it? Hmm...destructive."

She trailed off at Itami's follow up...did she really love him...? To be honest...her feelings for him...

"To be honest...i'm not quite sure...but, I like to think that I truly do...for example. Iv'e been called pretty before, so compliments normally go one ear and out the other. However. When Kuro says it...it makes my heart beat faster...it...means something to me to hear him say it..."

She smiled again, blushing lightly at the topic of her demonic lover. Did she truly love him? ... Yes. She did.

"It...feels right when i'm with Kuro. I feel safe...he makes me feel like...i'm...a woman..."

Kuro didn't treat her like the little sister that could easily kick his ass. Or the auntie that could punch people through roofs. The woman that would flip a table at the first sign of anger. He didn't treat her like that. He treated her like...the most beautiful woman in the world, he made her feel special. He obviously cared for her. And... she cared for him. As intimidating as Kuro may be, so long as not provoked, was the most peaceful person she knew.

"Hm?"

Suzu looked up in some interest at Itami's loud thinking. A certain tone of her voice peaked Suzu's curiosity. She wanted to be in love?

"To me, it sounds like your already smitten with someone. And I think I know who..."

Suzu would grin a bit. Shaking her head side to side a bit. Of all people to fall for.

"Iori has been a bit of a womanizer ever since wife died. Growing up, he had a vast amount of suitors, but she was the only one he liked."

During the first bit, Suzuhime sounded like she spoke from experience about her brother's tendencies.

"But...after that day...I feel like he always has at least one wall up to everyone. Except Chizuru of course. I think he needs someone else in his life to fill that void. Maybe he doesn't? He's always been a wild card with what he wants."

He did what he wanted when he wanted, and did whatever it took to get it. The unclear part what exactly Iori wanted to do. She would have to ask him directly one day... But now was the time to jump to conclusions about Itami and her brother. Glancing up to where Itami was tending to her hair, she frowned a bit. What was she thinking of saying?! She had never told any about that...not even Kuro, but granted he already knew because of their mental link. But...it was only fair if Itami was going to fall for Iori...some people actually have great distaste for such things. With how immoral their family was...they didn't really care, but...

"Ugh...Itami..."

Suzu stammered out, her face now a bit red. What was she about to say...?!​
<i>
</i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To have someone fight to the death for you. To completely obliterate everything that threatens you. Protection. Safety. Compassion. It was strange how humans could feel these things for one another. Especially those people who meet and automatically feel the need to protect the person before them without having any connection at all. It was something Itami craved, but felt hopeless at receiving.

"Smitten?" Itami stammered, scowling and shaking her head and she brushed through the girl's hair, "N-No." It was denial. Of course? Just because he satisfied her physically didn't mean he was at all up to the mental par--no matter how romantic he was! "I'm simply curious about him." Itami stated matter-of-factly. She didn't know jack about feelings, and didn't exactly have the right to say she did. But, as long as she could speak for herself, she would deny it.

"Don't worry Suzuhime." Itami said, running the brush from top to bottom of that luscious red hair, "I don't think he has any intentions of furthering our... what do you call it?' Itami stopped brushing, setting the brush down and thinking for a moment before she stood and crawled back over the back of the couch, drinking her wine as she thought. "Relationship? Acquaintance?" To be fair, she wasn't exactly sure...

"Why so red, Suzuhime?" Itami asked, almost a bit shocked, her doctor behavior kicking in as she fled back to the kitchen and returned with more water for her. "Here, drink this!"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami wasn't very honest with herself. It was obvious that Itami had fallen for her brother's charm. Many had fallen to it. He was a naturally charming person with slightly feminine appearance with years of honed charisma. Iori was quite the delegate. Suzu was the brawn of his brain in a political stand point. But not so much at the moment. So, she was just curious about him. Suzu getting a rather teasing voice.

"The room you guys happened to be in, is also right next to mine."

Suzu glanced up devilishly. Shaking her head again, Itami was trying to hide her denial, and she was very bad at it.

"I don't know what to call it either, I don't know how far you've gotten, but he took you on a date, so that's a good start."

Iori normally just boned then bolted. Itami must have been special. Itami finished brushing her hair, looking much better then the tangled mess it used to be, Suzu nodding at her in thanks.

"Thank you, I needed that. I haven't been able to groom myself..."

Shortly after when Suzuhime was contemplating about her confession. Itami noticed her go red in the face, which seemed to kick in the doctor instincts. Already trying to tame the fire with more water down Suzu's gullet. Shaking her head again, careful not to hurt herself in doing so.

"Well, I don't really think it's fair that you don't know..."

She would take the water and set it down on the table. Beckoning Itami to bring her ear over.

[Suzuhime whispers into Itami's ear]

She would sit back red faced even more. Looking away, as if she felt shame.

"Your the only person iv'e told that too..."

Her voice trailed away as she awaited a reaction. Perhaps she had just royally messed up. But...it was only fair...and Suzu still owed Itami for what Suzu did to her... she owed her at least that much for her to know.​
<i>
</i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The color red. The color has a lot of different meanings to it. The color is often associated with passion and rage--or passionate rage, even. It asserts power and dominance, and is one of the most powerful of colors. It's vibrant, and keeps no secrets. Known for it's bad associating with learning, and it's perfect association with fire, the color red is used in many decorations for festivals to bring attention to certain objects or people. A popular hue for kimonos and foods alike, it's certainly one of the most popular. Primary, and one of the sources of all other colors in the universe, it cannot be mistaken with any other: Red.

That, was the hue of Itami's face. The silky pale color had completely left her face and been replaced with the resinating color of flame and embarrassment. Suzuhime's room was next to hers--how could she have forgotten that?! She had been having such a good time a few nights ago, she didn't even think about it... But at the moment, she couldn't even try to cover her tracks. Her mouth was dropped and her eyes wide as Suzuhime continued on her merry way.

Collapsing beside her on the couch, Itami stared blankly at the table, her eyes widening as Suzuhime leaned over and whispered in her ear. Itami's head jerked too fast around--whipping to look her in the face. Her eyes wide, her mouth ajar, and her words sputtering incoherently.

"B-B-B-B-But! He's y-y-your...!" Itami shook her head over and over, "And your h-h-h-his...!"

"Oh my GOD!" She exclaimed, putting her hand over her mouth, trying to be as polite as possible, but it wasn't working out to well. "H-How could you.... I... He..." Itami stood up fetching the wine bottle from the kitchen and leaning on the counter in there, drinking directly from the bottle.

"He's your brother!" She panted, chugging the wine as she wobbled around the kitchen for a bit before leaning on the door frame and looking into the living room where Suzuhime sat.

Itami had brothers of her own. She cared deeply for them. They were charming, sweet, kind, and very important people in her life. She missed them, even. It had been awhile since she had been home after she had been banished for being a disgrace to the Hashigaki with her newfound sight.

"You're joking." She accused, slugging the wine bottle back again. "Suzu!" She demanded of her, "Were you just desperate? Or do I need to be worried that there is some sort of heart strings attached?!" Suzuhime certainly wasn't the competition she thought she was going to have...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime kept her head down, it was much more embarrassing to tell people about it. But...it was hard not too laugh. She was freaking out unbelievably comically. Suzuhime was feeling like she was about to bust a lung if she laughed, so she had to stifle her giggles to tears. Itami chugging down wine like it was some sort of golden drink. Wobbling around like a drunk as she took in what Suzuhime had just told her. Exhaling softly, wiping away tears from her reaction. Still giggling to herself at how comical Itami was being.

"Ha...No. I'm not joking."

She said half laughing. Looking up at Itami who began to make accusations to her.

"No Itami. Iori was stressed out to where he wouldn't even speak to me or Chizuru. He had lost his wife...and well. You can imagine the rest. It became a regular occurrence, but after I first met Kuro, I told him no more. So no, you have no 'competition.' Kuro is my fiancee, and...I love him. Very much."

Suzuhime would finally chug down the water that had been brought to her earlier. Looking over at Itami.

"Besides, if given the choice between me or you only. He'd choose you. From what iv'e seen. He has a thing for pretty women with black hair."

That was merely Suzu's observation. But one could say it was kinda correct.

"Just calm down. It should have been something you expected...if you knew of anything we as a clan have done, this is nothing."

But those secrets were between them only. All in the pursuit of science.​
<i>
</i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"He was married?!" The woman exclaimed, throwing her head back and raising her hands to the ceiling. "Greeeaaaaat!" The bottle tipped forward back into her mouth as she leaned her head against the wall beside her. "Now I get to compete with the perfect dead wife! How fitting!" Itami plopped down on the couch and put her face in her hands as she listened to Suzuhime. Even if it was true that he would pick her over his sister, who was to say Itami could compare to any other mistress of the city? She was an awkward woman with little to no experience--and based off of the other night, he'd rather a woman with a bit of adventure under her belt.

" 'Cha. Girls with pretty black hair that he made." She slurred, taking another swig of the wine, and rubbing her temples as she groaned to herself. "I'm really not a competition type of person." Itami murmured, lifting her head to look at Suzuhime, "I'm very simple. Ask and you shall receive."

It was a bad moral code that was sure to get her in trouble in the future, but on a general basis, it worked in her favor. People didn't quite know how to manipulate it yet, but Itami was quite a 'Yes-Man'. There wasn't much of any offer that she would refuse. The fact that she went on a date with her host, being one good example. Oh, and the fact that they had sexual relations in the same night.

"...I need a nap..."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back