Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Weeds Everywhere! [Modded Mission]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Using Tatsuo as a plot device in this mission only.

Saito's Perspective

Tatsuo spoke to a few village officials, allowing Saito to take part in some missions around the village. Considering he was only an academy student he was only allowed to do menial jobs such as walking dogs or picking weeds, but Tatsuo learned a lot from his missions over in Kumogakure and felt like it was important for every shinobi to be able to partake in missions to help facilitate their growth. It only took a little bit of convincing and some shoving of paper work to prove that he actually was a ninja, even if he was from a different village.

Soon enough Saito would've gotten a scroll at their apartment, labelled for him with a paper seal of Konoha on it. Tatsuo had heard the mailman come up and checked for anything in particular, after finding a scroll he flashed it to Saito. Bringing it to his room, Tatsuo said "Hey I think this might be for you?" he said throwing over the scroll with Saito's name on it and a small symbol of Kumogakure next to the Leaf symbol.

If Read:

Saito, you have been chosen for a Pre-Shinobi mission. It will help teach you the skills needed to become a real shinobi and prepare you for more dangerous missions in the future. Please report to the Phoenix gate by noon today to begin. You will be working in a squad with two other academy students. Do not be late, bring any equipment that you deem necessary.

Tatsuo would then lead the boy out of the house, considering it was already eleven thirty and he didn't want him to be late. "Take care kid!"
------------------------------------------------

Miyako's Perspective

Miyako had quite a bit of experience in performing missions for the Academy so she was a shoe in for this mission considering she would be on a squad with two rookies who had zero experience completing missions. Considering the weight of the mission it wasn't like they would need an actual squad leader, but having someone with a bit more experience could make things go by easier. Especially considering there would be little to no adult supervision as there was in most of these menial missions.

The mailman was quick to arrive with the same scroll that came to Saito received, however this time it had a Konoha Symbol only. Despite it being a mission, it was still pretty low priority in the mail service thus whenever Miyako would get it she would have very little time to actually reach the Phoenix gate. Hopefully she had something prepared before hand.

If read:

Miyako, you have been chosen for a Pre-Shinobi mission. It will help teach you the skills needed to become a real shinobi and prepare you for more dangerous missions in the future. Please report to the Phoenix gate by noon today to begin. You will be working in a squad with two other academy students. Do not be late, bring any equipment that you deem necessary.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she received the small scroll, she lifted her eyebrow at the mailman. She had been sitting on a small wall somewhere in the middle of the village. Miyako looks down to see only the Konoha symbol and she can't help but to grin at what the contents could be. The long sought after mission from the Hokage? One where she'd have to leave the village and embark on a perilous journey to some unknown land? Eagerly, Miyako breaks the seal and unrolls the short piece of paper, quickly reading through it. A Pre-Shinobi mission... She sighs almost out loud, even though she had completed missions in the past, she has never had to use any of her jutsu or they were simply too tedious for a young Uchiha intellectual like herself. As she continues to read, the time and date catches her eye, That's today.., she thinks to herself, the time not that far off from what it currently is. She glances upward towards the skyline of the city, catching a large clock with her vision. After realizing the time frame that she had to deal with, her eyes grew wide and she quickly rolled the scroll back to its original shape and stood up.

Miyako was not as fast as most of her academy counterparts, though she was fairly fast. She began to dash through crowds of shoppers, citizens, and shinobi alike, causing a ruckus among the community as she did. The gates were her goal and it seemed that she only had minutes to appear due to the lacking mail service. They could have sent a bird! pounds in Miyako's head as a mixture of anxiety and excitement roared through her. In reaching the gates, she slows down and exhales sharply. It had been awhile since she ran and especially that fast. She waits at the inside of the gates for further instruction, tapping her foot as impatiently as possible.

[Mission Entered]
[323/2000]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito was outside in the backyard practicing his jutsu when Tatsuo received the letter. Standing next to a big book on a pedestal, the boy shot fire as he smoothly switched in between several attack and defense stances. The chakra spun as finely as senbon, thin needles of flame pierced the marked vital areas of a target set up on the other side of the yard. The high walls blocked nearly all sight into any activities, and it had a big tree in the back, so the young cloudie found it a good place for training (and for playing -- he'd already scaled every branch of that tree several times, and had a hammock swinging from two stout branches over twenty feet in the air).

The academy student caught the missive Tatsuo threw at his head, happy to see the symbols of Cloud and Leaf on the same parchment. That definitely means me! his thoughts chimed as he broke the paper seal and opened the scroll, reading it quickly before jumping into the air and giving a loud "WHOOP!" as he landed.

"It's a MISSION, Shinrin-sensei! MY FIRST MISSION!" Saito cheered loudly, running all over the place with happiness, the focused discipline he'd just shown in threading the fire chakra so finely through his stances absolutely vanished. My first mission! I wonder what it'll be like! I can't wait!

As it turned out, he didn't have to wait -- because the mission started in 30 minutes! He'd practiced packing and unpacking every night since they'd left Kumogakure so his gear was ready. He put it all on and, grabbing one of the two bento boxes he'd prepared for his and Tatsuo's lunch earlier that morning, he stepped out the door with Tatsuo's blessing boosting him out of the apartment!

The Cloud exchange student arrives on time, though a little after Miyako. He didn't rush around, their apartment having been chosen in part for its closeness to the gate; and so the boy just strolled up in a green t-shirt, Kumogakure symbol emblazoned on the back in white, and a pair of loose black shorts bound just under the knees. Green headphones, the cord to the portable music player trailing down to his back pants pocket next to his gear, rested on his neck.

"Konnichiwa, Miyako-san!" he would say upon arriving at the gate, a friendly wave accompanying a bright smile. "Are you here for the mission too?"

[Mission Entered]
[406/2000]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Both of the two were quick to arrive to the mission grounds, right outside the phoenix gate. As they arrived they would meet two people, one an older looking Chuunin his arms crossed and wearing a bandanna headband that covered his hair. He had tanned skin and called out to the two as they arrived. At his side was a young boy with pink hair and very light skin. He was dressed in green and seemed a year or so older than Miyako and Saito, as time went on and Saito arrived the man would introduce himself as "Natabe, A Chuunin of Leaf." After the introduction he prompted all of them to introduce themselves. The young pink hair boy said, "It is nice to meet you all, I am Kabashi, I just joined the academy recently." The boy smiled and nodded to the two.

After the introductions the Chuunin explained what they would be doing that day, "You see there are tons of weeds that are covering the exterior of the gate. Not only are they an eye sore on our beautiful village but they create a security risk giving enemies of the Leaf a place to hide if they attempted to break into, or escape the village. So I am sure all of you can understand why this is a mission with the utmost importance. You may only be kids, but soon you will be all doing missions for your villages that put not only your life on the line, but thousands of civilians and shinobi alike. Be sure to be diligent and to be hardworking, you would hate for anyone to die because of your failure? Now wouldn't you.." he said with a quick smirk, hoping his little threat was enough to get them to work fast and without many issues.

As he lead them outside of the gate, there were a tools, buckets, rakes, shovels, gloves and wheel barrels. "Here you all go, this should be everything you need to cut the weeds around the gates. I'll be heading back into the village, whenever you're done feel free to come back into the village and call it a day. Good bye to all of you." The Chuunin took only a moment to leave, seeming as if he was in quite a hurry. The young pink hair boy furrowed his brows and shook his head, letting out a chuckle he said "Man, can you believe he'd just leave us out here?"

He took a moment to walk over to the tools and grab a big shovel and a bucket. "Want to all start on the east side, then do the west side?" He asked Miyako and Saito, "Or we could split up the work, but I feel like it'd be faster if we all stick together and in case something happens we can all help each other!" The boy smiled again and awaited his teammates responses.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako waves back to Saito, though she doesn't know him well enough to properly and excitedly greet him. All that she knows is that he's foreign to her home and is one of the only people that she's ever met from another village. When he asks if she's here for the mission, she can't help but to feel anxiety rising in her chest. This boy was going on mission with her? "Yeah.. I'm here for the mission." She nods once after confirming his question with an answer of her own.

In meeting the young pink-haired stranger that was going to take part in this mission with her and Saito and the Chuunin overseeing it all, she grew even more nervous. Was this going to be the mission that she's been awaiting? One jam packed with action and fighting, and one where they'd head to a foreign land? Miyako pushes her hair back behind her ears as the Chuunin introduces himself and pays close attention as he begins to discuss what the mission entails. She can't help but to roll her eyes as the Chuunin mentions pulling weeds. They were shinobi! Ninja who have been training to fight since joining the academy. His explanation concerning the safety of the village and blah blahblah blahblah.. she just couldn't pay attention to it, she felt under appreciated and misused at the same time, thoroughly disappointed that this Pre-Shinobi mission was to pull weeds to 'protect the village from intruders'. At this point, there was nothing she could do about the contents of this mission, she had to do what was needed.

She eyes the equipment with disinterest and watches the Chuunin dash off without many words. The boy introduced as Kabashi begins to speak and Miyako turns to look at him, she agreed with what he said and confirmed this with a few nods, how could their superior just leave if this was such an important task? She walks past the equipment and stands on the edge of the path with the highest density of weeds, "We should probably work together, but I think I have a better idea than just using tools." Without another word, Miyako begins to form handseals, almost professionally executing them before slashing her arm horizontally in the direction of the weeds. Following the motion of her arm comes a sharp gust of wind, one that cuts through the weeds like a hot knife through a stick of butter. The jutsu had only cleared a sizable patch and there was many weeds to go, but at least she found a tactic that could work to their advantage and not force them to stay outside of the gate all day. "How about that?" Miyako asks, turning around and offering a wide grin to both of the boys.

[Wind Scythe used]
[790/2000]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The exchange student greeted Natabe and Kabashi, giving his name to them both. "I'll be depending on you, Kabashi-san!" Saito replies upon learning that the pink-haired boy was the third, then listens to Natabe describe the mission. Weed trimming... hmm. Well, it makes sense! It's my first mission, afterall! he thinks with a shrug and a smile as he appraises the large gate and its mass of weeds. Enemies hiding in the weeds? his thoughts continue as he listens to the Chuunin, a drop of sweat trickling down the side of his face as he gives a light laugh. That's going pretty far... Finally Natabe leaves the three students to their work.

Saito also agreed with Kabashi. "Yeah -- let's get it done together quickly!" the boy declared triumphantly. Reaching for the tools, he stops and instead turns to Miyako as she speaks. "We should probably work together, but I think I have a better idea than just using tools." After which she forms handseals for wind jutsu and launches an attack on the weeds, clearing a sizable patch of the overgrowth. "Not bad," Saito responds to Miyako, nodding a couple of times in appreciation of her ninjutsu. Wind nature, hmm? Interesting...

No stranger to using menial labor as training opportunities, Saito responds in kind, quickly looking around. Spying the tools in the bucket, the exchange student picks up the container holding shovels and other implements, before grinning at Miyako. "Not bad at all, Miyako-san!" he pipes approvingly. "Watch this, it's kind of a throwing drill I've been practicing..." he says before taking a brief moment to consider the pattern of weeds on the wall and the tools in the bucket, blue-green eyes assessing each component carefully... before all of a sudden heaving the bucket upward, the container never leaving his hands but nearly all of its contents -- about 15 sharp-edged implements -- thrown high into the air around the boy. As the tools spun upward, he coolly calculated each item's movement as he reached into the bucket and grabbed the last two tools left inside -- a couple of hand shovels -- before dropping the bucket and, spinning the shovels in his hands like kunai with blinding speed, began launching the kunai-shovels at the tools that were just beginning to drop to the ground.

It all happened in a brief flash of whirling movements and metallic clanging sounds. He threw each shovel to perfectly hit and thereby redirect the paths of several other tools into the wall, their sharp ends burying themselves with impressive force into the thick plant growth. Two of the other tools had descended into Saito's range by that point, in time for him to snatch them out of mid-air and immediately throw them as a part of his movements at the second and last round of falling objects. Those second throws redirected all but two of the tools into the wall, another several sharp instruments biting deeply into the weeds at different places. The metal tools *clink* and *clang!* off of each other as the Kumo student performs his trick, with the last tool burying itself into a central knot of vegetation with a heavy *THUNK.* Saito catches the original two shovels he threw like kunai -- returned to him somehow through the process of bouncing things off of other things -- with one hand, just as a large quantity of weeds suddenly falls off of the gate, each of the major arterial points keeping that huge portion attached neatly severed by the sharp tools the boy launched.

"How was that!" the exchange student asked, bright smile on his face directed toward Miyako and Kabashi.

[Mission WC = 1020/2000]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The pink hair boy watched carefully as the two did great feats in order to do something he thought was simple grass cutting. He smiled to both but overall kept quiet, he seemed like a quiet guy. "Do-do you guys mind if I-I could try?" he said as he pulled out a kunai. "I'm not.. that good but.." he said as he tossed a kunai that masterfully cut through the grass in front of him, sending snippets of grass and weed into the air alike before getting stuck into the dirt. "Beginners luck, I guess?" he said with a cheeky smile. "I'm no good at Ninjutsu.. I was never taught much." he said looking down for a moment, shrugging his shoulders. "I guess we should continue."

The group would continue to cut grass and pull weeds for a little while, honestly it was a boring job but it had to be done, despite Miyako's initial annoyance of a mission she deemed beneath her, between the presumed commentary from Kabashi and Saito she would begin to enjoy themselves. The sun had just began to pass noon as they found themselves very far from the gate. They had almost cut a line of weeds halfway across the village, leaving them secluded but with a huge pile of weeds at their wake. No one could doubt that they did the mission with a considerable amount of mastery, at least for Academy Students. Miyako's idea to use ninjutsu to aid them in the chore sped up the process exponentially. It looked like they were about finished, but before they could call it a day, Kabashi spoke up.

Looking down for a moment, he kicked his feet in dirt, letting off a small cloud of dust at his feet. "So I mean.. I know we're pretty much done, but do you two mind if we just sit here and talk? I'm new to the village.. and I mean.." he frowned a bit, before looking away in supposed shame. "I don't really have that many friends. I moved here from a small civilian village in the outskirts of the Fire Country. Not many people want to hang out with a country boy like me.. but you two seem pretty cool. Wanna practice throwing stuff at the wall?" he said pointing to the solid concrete wall that protected the village. From any reasonable observation, one would note that it would take a lot more than anything the students were capable of to inflict any real damage. "We used to play this game back in my hometown, called 'How high'." He said bending down to grab a fist sized rock, bringing his arm back he threw it as high as he could, a good twenty meters above them as it clashed into the wall. "We'd see who could throw it the highest and who threw it the lowest had to buy everyone lunch that day." he said with another friendly smile. "It was my favorite game back home, but I don't know anyone to play it with nowadays." he said, as if he was craving for some attention of people his own age. "I mean if you guys think it's lame or whatever.. I understand, I was just wondering since you guys seemed pretty cool all day."

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako is sweating and by this point, she's tied her hair up into a loose bun to avoid getting any dirt or weeds in it. As Kabashi offers to try to help, she doesn't oppose it. Not knowing much about ninjutsu, he tries with a kunai and is fairly successful. "Nice job!" She positively reinforces Kabashi, not wanting to hurt his feelings in telling him that he should maybe work on his ninjutsu instead of kunai throwing. Miyako was enjoying herself, actually being able to utilize her ninjutsu and using this as a chance to train. While the process had be sped up, it seems that they don't know how much they actually have left to do. She had used up a lot of her chakra in this mission so far and Kabashi's idea to take a break sounded very nice to her.

"Of course we can." Miyako nods a few times and exhales deeply before placing her hands on her hips. She was willing to be his friend and she was sure that Saito wouldn't decline his request. "I think that everyone is just odd about outsiders.." She gestures to Saito, "It just depends on the people you meet. I'd be glad to be your friend!" She nudges Kabashi with her elbow and smiles at him, "I don't have many friends either, and I don't have any family to spend time with so I can understand where you're coming from." When he asks them if they want to throw things at the wall, Miyako seems to be somewhat disinterested in this, it seeming much like a child's game to her. "Uh, sure!" She nods, watching him throw the rock at the wall. Instead of calling him lame or disregarding the game, she picks up a stone that's nearly the same size as Kabashi's though very smooth and throws it as hard as she can into the air, it landing at nearly the same height as Kabashi's, "Well, Saito.. Let's see if you're buying lunch today!" She swings her arms and plops herself down onto the dusty path, ready to take a break from cutting weeds.

She wipes her forehead with her sleeve and sheds her kimono, revealing stark pale skin covered only by a tank top and the hair that hangs out of her bun, "So, Kabashi, what do you want to talk about?" she asks curiously, wondering what a country boy with pink hair could really want to talk about with a boy from the Hidden Cloud and a mysterious Uchiha girl.

[1214/2000]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Throughout the weed-trimming mission, Saito continues to attempt to do the task in roundabout ways or successive combinations of actions that (presumably) help develop his skills. The boy happily hums, positive energy radiating from him in waves, as he repeatedly engages the process of taking a moment to consider a challenging way to clear some of the weeds, setting up the mechanism by which to succeed in that challenge, and then executing the self-imposed challenge with his best effort. Many times his tricks succeeded amazingly, clearing huge swaths of weeds in one or more sequences of combined actions. Many other times, the 9-year old ended up falling flat on his face or back, having attempted something ridiculous, outright impossible, or otherwise made the wrong move at the wrong time. In everything, he laughs at himself and allows the others to laugh at him too, enjoying the warm day as he pulls increasingly silly, daring, borderline death-defying feats of weed trimming wonder. Miyako didn't appear interested in much of Saito's doings, but at least Kabashi was entertained by his tricks, and so the white-haired boy engaged the pink-haired boy brightly throughout the afternoon, trying to make him laugh and encouraging him to push himself, helping him to open up a bit.

"Anything can be both training and fun, Kabashi! Even boring old weed trimming... Here, draw your kunai!" Grabbing a sharp shovel, he aims it at a small cluster of weeds in front of the wall. A brief moment passes before he launches the shovel-kunai at the wall and cuts at the cluster of weeds found there, digging down to the roots before hitting the wall's hardness and ricocheting back up into the air with a metallic *kTING!* The shovel flips a few times before landing, sharp point down, in another cluster of weeds, cutting through some of those roots as well as it buries itself into the ground. Saito snaps his fingers with a frown, having missed some of the weeds that he intended to cut, then shrugs before beaming a smile back at Kabashi. "Getting better, at least! That time I got... seven, eight, nine weeds! C'mon, Kabashi! Show me what'cha got!"

The time flew by for Saito, and when they had just about reached the end of their mission the 9-year old cloudie seemed surprised. He was sweaty and dirty for sure like the others, but he also bore no signs of physical exhaustion, despite having performed a comparatively large amount of extra physical labor (though he didn't use chakra at any point either -- a sizable handicap!). When Kabashi said he wanted to take a break, the cloudie smiled. "Sure, I don't mind stopping for a bit," the boy agrees. After playing 'How high' with the other two -- "Looks like you're buying dinner, Miyako-san," Saito says to her in a well-mannered tone with a polite smile, his rock slightly edging out hers in height -- he grins and pats Kabashi on the back. "We're already friends, Kabashi! Don't even sweat it. Do people around here care about whether you're from the country or from the city? That's weird, why is that?" he asks as he kicks up a small rock nearby and starts bouncing it on one foot.

[Mission WC = 1562/2000]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I mean, I don't know if they care.. I just am a bit shy? You know? I haven't tried really hard, but thank you two for being real good friends to me and I look forward to getting a free lunch." he said offering a cheesy smile to Miyako and Saito. "I'm pretty good at the throwing game.. Here let me show you." he said taking a rock and cocking his arm back, throwing it all the way over the wall. "Papa always said I was pretty good at throwing things. I think that's why he sent me here to Konoha, to learn how to do it better and maybe become a Shinobi too." He said shrugging his shoulders as he rubbed his shoulder a bit. "Back in the country, most of the kids want to be ninjas even if they don't have any chakra. My dad says I have some though, so they gathered up some money and sent me to the village. My dad stays at home though, he's got a big farm so he can't really just leave. I'm happy my dad was so understanding because.. I really hate farming." he said with a small giggle.

Taking a seat in the dirt he looked between the two and sighed, "Man I really don't feel like walking back, do you guys mind if we take a break for a little bit?" The sun had begun to set, hues of red and purple cut through the forest giving the landscape an almost picture-esque look. Kabashi seemed content with the day and just leaned back and laid down looking at the sun set.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I guess so!" Miyako can't help but to grin even though she's going to be the one buying dinner. It has been nice to do this little mission with two boys that she hardly knows at all. She's glad that it feels like she's finally making friends in the shinobi community. Having sat down, she watches the two continue to cut at the weeds and toss rocks at the wall. It's good to know that Kabashi, even though he doesn't have anyone in Konoha, has a father that's willing to look towards his future. It will be good for him to be a shinobi and live the life of one. Miyako knows that it has been good for her to live this life and can only get better in the future.

She leans back on her hands and lifts her eyebrows as Kabashi mentions his full potential. She almost doesn't believe him, but then as he cocks his arm back, her eyes widen as she can almost see the power pulling itself back in his short arm. As the stone he throws surpasses the height of the wall, Miyako is nothing short of impressed. She's very surprised that he could get that kind of height and power for being so small in stature. Mentioning that he only has some chakra, Miyako grows somewhat confused, "What do you mean some chakra? You know that you can train yourself to harness even more than you could think possible, right?" She grins a bit wider, her earlier having failed slightly. "If you infused your chakra and then threw a rock, you could probably throw it over the entire village!" Miyako hates farming too, so she nods as Kabashi mentions the same.

She has no quarrels in taking a break, even though their break is in the dirt. "It's a pretty far walk back, so I wouldn't mind waiting a little while but it'll be dark soon so we're going to have to make our break a quick one. Miyako takes in the sunset and sighs happily, she couldn't have had a more successful day, despite the incessant rumbling that her stomach uses to notify her that she hasn't eaten yet today. Even though she's the one that's going to have to buy dinner, she's glad that it will bring them all together for a little bit longer in this day that seems like it will last forever. This mission might have been easy and somewhat pointless, but it has been fun and it has helped them each to build a bit of character and do it together.

[1648/2000]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hah -- I knew you were holding back on us, Kabashi!" Saito grinned as the rock soared over the high concrete wall. "I could tell by how you threw that kunai earlier in the mission. I wonder what else you can do?" the young cloudie continued, eyes narrowed and voice wreathed with mock suspicion as he peers at pink-haired boy as though Saito were suddenly suspicious of him.

Though we're all clearly holding back... the 9-year old thought to himself, glancing from Kabashi to the Uchiha. Her sustained exercise of wind chakra suggested that the girl whose heritage naturally ran toward fire likely had at least two chakra natures. She also didn't mind getting down in the dirt, despite the otherwise regal-esque nature she bore upon their first meeting. The boys' conversation that day had swirled around her from the moment she came into vision until a while after she departed, the cloudie had certainly noticed. Not that she acted like she herself noticed... of course she wouldn't, which meant she most certainly did. For a moment, Saito wondered if Shinzo had even the beginnings of a clue, with her mannerisms calling to the cloudie's mind books he'd read about the careful manipulations of noble court women much older than any child of the Academy.

I wonder what Yaboi thinks...d'oh! Time is flying! Saito thought, catching himself before his eyes remained on the girl for too long. "Hey, time is flying!" the boy would say as the sunset colors of the transitioning sky began to display themselves in ever-boldening yellows, pinks, and purple hues. "If we wait too long then the ninja hiding in the grass and weeds will get us from the shadows, and then invade the village... Can't have that! One last push to finish up before mission complete? Then dinner!" He gets up and, grabbing a pair of kunai, he spins them skillfully in each hand as he heads over to finish the job.

[Mission WC = 1890/2000]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sun had finally crept under the tree line, hues of red and purple dancing across the forests as the shadows grew and the air chilled. However it wasn't only the temperature that seemed to get colder. As if the darkness was also growing in Kabashi he grew quieter as the day finally came to a close. The pink hair boy walked a few feet towards the forest line, away from Saito and Miyako. Nonchalant at first, but not without reason. "It's disgusting, it really is. These acts we must put on? I was told shinobi were stupid, everyone said it, but I assumed by the capabilities some possess they must have some wisdom, right? Maybe it's just because you two are so young.. weak and feeble. Maybe that is why I was sent to kill you both, am I truly this weak?" He seemed to grow angry at the thought, his teeth clenching, "Do they really think that you two are all I can handle?" Shaking his head, "It must be a test, to see if I can do it.. it must be.. there is no way I am this weak." His arms trembled, his voice cracked, a small laugh seemed to come from him. The wind had stopped, even the birds had stopped chirping, his laugh was the only noise, cutting through the silence.

"Shinobi really are stupid, to not see through my disguise. Even one of your Chuunin had no idea. I cannot believe this is the village that took down the last Daiymo.. well, at least I know it was not you two. Your generation has grown soft in peace, however I have lived in war. Ready for this day since the beginning of my life." Bringing his arm across body, he pulled up one of his sleeves revealing a pitch black seal that ran up his arm. It twisted and turned like a snake constricting it's prey. As he opened his palm the snake like seals began to grow from his arm into his hand forming a bow that was as pitch black as the ink like seals running up his arm. Another wrapped across his body before forming into a quiver on his back. The boy was in visible pain at the growth of this weapon, wincing and cursing underneath his breath. He seemed almost tired from drawing it. "T-this weapon.. it hurts.. but it is worth it. Your deaths will be worth it, they will spark the great revolution!" Knocking an arrow he pulled back the string and switched his aim between the two, a devilish grin grew as he toyed with the two. "Scream and I will put an arrow through your throat. On your knees and I will make this quick. Do not worry, your deaths will spark a war in which all will be right again. You should be elated to die for the Emperor's will!" He aimed the bow now towards Miyako and shook his head, "For a girl so pretty.. it's honestly a shame, but we all must make sacrifices." Kabashi grew quiet for a minute before releasing the arrow, flying straight toward's Miyako's chest.

[OOC: Alright yall, this is what the mission was all building up to. From the time of this post, you've got 36 hours to get your battle stuff all updated and ready to go. From here on out we'll be doing modded combat, send me your actions within 48 hours of this post. I hope you guys are liking how it's going :) ]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>
<B>Round 1​

[col]
Saito
1B9Q3i0.png

HP: 15,000-845+450=14,555
CP: 17,100-705+513=16,908
AP: 6 - 6 = 6 AP Next Round
|
Miyako
oS6husg.png

HP: 10,500- 1956+210=8754
CP: 8750-1452+0=7298
AP: 6 - 4 = 7 AP Next Round
[/col]
[col]
Saito's clones
1B9Q3i0.png

HP(Clone #1): 850-0+0=850
CP: 969-0+0=969

HP(Clone#2): 850-0+0=850

HP(Clone #3): 850-2145+0=-1295

AP: = 1.5 AP Next Round​
|
Kabashi
rQwNsNG.png

HP: 18,900-2573+0=16,327
CP: 14,400-1495+0=12,905
AP: 8 - 6.25 = 9 AP Next Round
[/col]

What Happened?:

0.00s Kabashi Enters Projectile Style
0.00s Kabashi Quickdraws his Demon Bow
0.00s Saito equips his Weighted Handwraps
0.00s Saito attempts to Wire Kabashi(Miss!)
0.83s Miyako equips.. her fingers?
1.67s Miyako activates her Sharingan
2.19s Kabashi uses Critical Shot against Miyako(Hit!)
3.33s Saito creates Clones!(Kabashi is aware of all three)
4.16s Miyako activates her Immotilation Armor
5.00s Saito places a trap on his clone!(Kabashi is aware of the trap)
5.00s Kabashi uses Blunt Shot against Saito(Hit's a body switched clone!)
5.00s Kabashi hands are wrapped in a wire!
5.625s Kabashi does a called shot on Saito's hands(Hit, but fails to fracture)
7.82s Kabashi does a scatter shot! (3 hits against Miyako and 3 Against saito, 3 misses overall)
8.33s Saito uses Pressurized Mist on Kabashi(Crit!)
8.33s Saito performs a basic strike against Kabashi(Miss!)
8.33s Saito's surviving clones both miss!
10.0s Kabashi puts on a pained expression

End of Round 1!​

[Like usual if there are any issues with the mod tell me]​

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako hadn’t expected this. Usually she can see through someone like it’s her nature, but there was something different about Kabashi. It appears that he has obtain some sort of cursed seal and from it he draws a bow and notches an arrow. He aims directly at her first, still manically laughing and openly threatens both her and Saito. Killing an Uchiha and a boy from the Village Hidden in the Clouds will most definitely start a war, especially due to his wailing about the Empire. She can’t let this happen, plus she doesn’t want to die. Saito is a newly met acquaintance to her and if he dies while she’s the only Leaf Shinobi around, she’ll certainly be in a lot of trouble.

She brings her hands together, readying her handseals just after her eyes roll into her sacred dojutsu. Creating a small dome of light around herself, Miyako is able to save herself from just a small bit of the damage that the arrow carries, but it throws her off balance and she’s cast backwards on her feet, sliding through the newly revealed dirt. Blood begins to roll down her cheeks like tears, more so from her left eye than her right. She whines out in pain for a moment and places a hand over her left eye, pain ringing through her brain as her strained Sharingan is activated. Poof! Poof! Poof! and suddenly there are four Saito’s beside Miyako. Using this opportunity, she begins forming hand seals, roaring as her body heat increases and she’s protected by an almost invisible fiery armor. Almost as soon as Saito summons his clones, Kabashi notches another arrow and takes one down, ‘Damn.’ Miyako thinks. Now that Saito is laying down quite a bit of suppression, Miyako is ready for her chance to do some damage to this boy that she thought was going to be her friend, one that was thought to be a lonely little boy and turned out to be some sort of demonic warrior.

[1985/2000]

[Actions Sent]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito turns to look back at Kabashi, who had suddenly grown a wicked-looking bow out of a snake-looking seal he had on himself and pointed it between Miyako and the white-haired boy. Creating that weapon out of himself, looked painful... but worth it, the pink-haired boy said, as he proclaimed the start of a great war with this battle.

The young cloudie felt torn. He kinda wanted to be Kabashi's friend anyway... the kid talked about being ready for this battle since the beginning of his life, but that can't have been too long ago. He couldn't be more than 10. What wars could he have fought in within the past 10 years? The boy endeavored to do some reading on that later, because it appeared to be a rather serious issue if it spawned feelings such as these. "Hey, Kabashi... I don't know anything about what you're talking about, I'm not even from here, but... there's no reason for this incident to be anything more than a spar between kids as long as you quit it with the killing part, okay? Tell me your real story. Maybe we can do something to help you and your family? And then maybe avoid... well, you waking up in a prison cell after this. Because we're about to put you down, buddy. Hard," the 9-year old grinned, brimming with energy as he pounded a fist into his palm. He hadn't been paying that much attention to Kabashi's story to be honest, but he wasn't surprised by the kid's skills at all. The cloudie didn't know if he could take Kabashi on his own, but he felt certain that Uchiha Miyako and he combined could do it. They just had to sort out their rhythm. Acting on instinct, Saito exploded into motion, charging in as the distraction while Miyako prepared her defenses and jutsu.

In motion toward the pink-haired boy, Saito equips a gray pair of handwraps with practiced swiftness, in time to throw a punch at Kabashi. The punch missed -- and so did the wires whipping out to ensnare the bow-wielding zealot before he could do anymore harm. The 9-year stumbled a touch then, and he inwardly grimaced at his mistake. Miyako paid the consequence, taking an arrow that really seemed to hurt, even though she blocked some of it with her jutsu. Ah! My bad... poor timing. I won't mess that up again, he thinks, mentally apologizing to Miyako as he switches plans, instead summoning three clones as distractions and booby trapping one without being too coy about it. The coy part came when Saito body switched with the trapped clone, wrapping Kabashi's hands up with the trap wire when the pink-haired kid hit the cloudie clone with an attack. Saito flashed a grin at Kabashi then, but left any taunting at that -- especially considering the return stroke the pink-haired boy gave to Saito's hands, nearly hurting them rather badly, before shooting a barrage of arrows at the pair of academy students, several hitting.

As his clones go in for the kill, Saito performs a few handsigns and breathes a thin stream of fog at Kabashi that, halfway through, turns pitch black before connecting effectively. His last shuriken strike also missing, the child frowns again. I keep doing that wrong... The kinks would need to be worked out as they went along, because Kabashi didn't seem like he was going to wait for the end of a study session.

[Sending actions]

[Mission WC = 2468/2000]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kabashi's arrow shot true, straight towards Miyako however he barrier saved her from any true injuries. The pink hair boy tsk'd as he was hoping to get this done with quickly, but before he knew it the troublesome cloud boy created three clones. Being trained to fight against shinobi it wasn't hard for him to figure out exactly which were the clones, being aware immediately he jumped back away from the two creating a sizable amount of distance. As he prepared his next attack he noticed Miyako's armor flare up, bathing her in a thick coat of flames. I'll need to stay far away from that.. no worries. he thought as he turned his attention now to Saito.

Knocking an arrow that grew wider at the base he was getting ready to take Saito out of the fight, noticing that he placed a trap on one he smirked shaking his head. How foolish could the boy be. Trying to trick me? He released the arrow, going straight towards Saito but Kabashi forgot about a technique that any good shinobi had in their arsenal. Body switch. The trapped clone switched with Saito and his arrow pierced the clone, killing it in a single blow, but the trap shot out. There wasn't enough time to dodge, but his hands were caught up in the wires. He tried to pull them apart but to no avail. He fired off a quick shot aimed at Saito's hands, the shot hit it's mark but failed to inflict any lasting damage. They're tougher than I thought. He listened to what Saito had to say and began to growl. "You shinobi are all the same. It seems like I underestimated you all, but i'll stop going easy. I wanted to keep the bodies at least a little recognizable. Seems like that won't be an issue any longer.." Lifting his bow into the air he fired off an arrow that split into many black needles, raining down on the group. A majority of them hitting true. Kabashi however wasn't ready for Saito's ninjutsu, it blasted straight into him sending him tumbling back into the forest. However he was able to dodge the rest of the shuriken launchers by hiding behind a tree. He took in a deep breath and grabbed his chest, the demon bow was truly starting to take it's effect. For everything the weapon gave, it also took away.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>
<B>Round 2​

[col]
Saito
1B9Q3i0.png

HP: 14,555-1254+450=13,751
CP: 16,908-1610+513=15,811
AP: 6 - 5 = 7 AP Next Round
|
Miyako
oS6husg.png

HP: 8754- 0+210=8964
CP: 7298-3340+0=3958
AP: 7 - 7 = 6 AP Next Round
[/col]
[col]
Saito's clones
1B9Q3i0.png

HP(Clone #1): 850-0+0=850
CP: 969-225+0=744

HP(Clone#2): 850-0+0=850
CP: 969-+0=759

AP: = 1.5 AP Next Round​
|
Kabashi
rQwNsNG.png

HP: 16,327-4963+0=11,364
CP: 12,905-2459+0=10,446
AP: 9-8 = 9 AP Next Round
Status: Demon Bow Equipped, Projectile Style! Enraged, Coughing Blood!​
[/col]

What Happened?:

0.00s Saito enters Fire Style and maintains his clones
0.00s Kabashi maintains his Style
0.00s Miyako maintains her jutsu
0.83s Kabashi uses Curved Shot (Hit, Saito's legs sprained)
1.67s Kabashi uses Curved Shot on Saito (Hit)
3.57s Miyako uses Depth Barrier on Kabashi (Partial Hit, Kabashi is aware of the Genjutsu)
4.16s Saito uses Negative Space on Kabashi (Partial Hit, Kabashi is aware of the Genjutsu)
4.16s Kabashi uses Burst Shot aimed at Saito(Blind shot failed)
4.72s Kabashi makes a called shot on Saito(Blind shot failed)
5.27s Kabashi makes a called shot on Saito(Blind shot failed)
6.43s Miyako uses Sub-Atomic Scorch (Hit!)
7.6s Saito uses Hydrojet on Kabashi (Hit!)
8.33s Kabashi uses Combustive Shot on Saito (25% Partial)
8.33s Saito clone uses Venomous Sting (Miss)
8.33s Saito clone uses Dissillisuion shot (Miss)
10.0s Miyako uses Searing Eruption (Miss)
10.0s Kabashi begins to cough up blood!

End of Round 2!​

[Like usual if there are any issues with the mod tell me]​

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako roars, Kabashi‘ arrows continually striking Saito, despite the intensity of the jutsu that they’re throwing at him. Miyako’s Sharingan helps her to activate a protective genjutsu, one that’ll help her to get close to Kabashi when the chance arises. Too many arrows to count continually fly towards Saito, shot after shot missing him and tearing through the landscape to their rear. Her hands race into a series of handseals, casting a jutsu on Kabashi that makes him almost glow with radiative chakra. Soon after, Saito blasts him with a thick jet of water that likely blows him away, though it’s returned with a fiery arrow from Kabashi, one that just grazes Miyako’s current teammate. Focusing on her own jutsu, Miyako once again begins forming quick handseals, making the ground where Kabashi was standing explode into a fiery geyser. He avoids this though, the fire dying out soon after it starts. Kabashi is a tough opponent, especially with that cursed seal of his.

[2143/2000]

[Actions To Be Sent Soon]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being the distraction... hurts a bit, Saito chuckled to himself, somehow able to maintain a buoyant attitude despite Kabashi's arrows nailing him one after another, one of them spraining a leg. He looks like he's warming up for the big finish... will I make it in time? With no other choice, the young cloudie did make it in time, his genjutsu causing him to fade away from Kabashi's view just as the pink-haired boy unleashed a series of powerful arrows. Not standing in that place at that time really worked out for the 9-year old. Then Miyako fires some sort of... Saito wasn't sure what that was, but Kabashi looked like he writhed from it, glowing painfully with blisters rising from his burning flesh -- which served as a distraction for the young cloudie in and of itself. Unseen by Kabashi, Saito releases a series of seals allowing him to blast out a thin, piercing jet of water from stealth, turning jet black midway before striking Kabashi. The pink-haired zealot manages to return Saito's water jet blast with a fiery-looking arrow that just manages to tag the otherwise nimble cloudie, hurting but thankfully not consuming the white-haired boy in a column of fire.

Kabashi coughed up blood, and Saito tsk'd the boy. "Not looking too good, Kabashi... and it's only going to get worse. Whatever you end up doing next, will affect the story we tell the Hokage when we're done here. Think carefully! Will your cause be aided by your death or imprisonment?" Though the boy enjoyed himself with this fight (despite the sprained leg), he really didn't want Kabashi to die. What did Tatsuo-sensei say about what makes a spirit blaze? "You've gotta prove that not only you can face the evil in this world without hesitation but you can help grow its good. Too many people get lost in the idea of defeating their enemies, because they're worse. That's never been my goal and after losing to Kaen it just strengthened my resolve in that belief. Everyone has some good in them, no matter how deep down it's buried something inside them wants to help everyone. It can be bent and damaged by years of war, abuse, or whatever other pains people go through but it's never totally broken. Just needs the right person to repair it."

Tatsuo's words rang in Saito's ears as he continued to call out to Kabashi, pleading with him to reconsider his path even as the young cloudie prepared his next strategy. "You can't win here, man! Let us help you!"

[Actions sent]

[Mission WC: 2956/2000]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back