Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Welcome Home (Entering Country)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
PULL!

The crew hauled on the ropes, pulling the shipping vessel against the pier they were to dock at. Osore had his own rope, using his size to advantage this time and doing as well as the teams on each other. The men worked hard to bring the ship peacefully against the wooden construct and tie it in place so it didn't move around too much. Osore decided he would join them on the approach, figuring the sooner this thing got settled the sooner he could get his clanmates to the meeting with their new leader. He was still sore about Hoshikata leaving the clan like he did, but he understood that the man truly thought of things far more important than Osore did. He simply disliked that many of those important things did not involve the clan.

As the ship is finally in place, Osore leaps to the pier below and turns, waiting on his companions to join before motioning them to follow and heading for the new clan house. It wasn't as opulent as the Isaki Manor in Kirigakure, but it was certainly large enough and showed off enough wealth to remind people of who the clan was. Osore didn't much care if it was a cottage so long as it was where his clan stayed.

(topic left S rank 30 minutes)

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Extra Chapter: Returning Home<i></i>

Looking down upon the crew pulling the boat into harbor with ropes, Nanami looked back up over the Moon Village. Something about this place just didn't feel right. Something terrible and wrong reeked of this place. Injustice, corruption, and heinous acts wrapped up in the guise of divinity and holy writ. There's something about this place that just simply bothered her. The thought of this place quickly perished from her thought as her eyes cast downwards to see the large behemoth of a man helping the bay workers pull the large boat into port. It's strange, really, why the people are pulling the ship by hand; a ship of this monstrous size and magnitude. Most people are capable of using ninjutsu to do hard work like this so why the hardship (no pun intended) of pulling the boat to dock?

The large liner came to a halt after it was moored to the shore, lead by the behemoth named Osore. She still doesn't know the man's name as he is still referred to only as 'my cousin' by Naikishin. Remembering and regaining her wit, she looked around for Ko and quickly loosened her own dingy from the large boat, unhooking this boat-ception and placed it over her head. It's strange seeing a woman as small as she is hulking a dingy over her head.

"Thanks for not destroying this boat, crew!" she said as she jumped up on the edge of the boat and off of it, onto the pier still with the dingy in hand (over her head). Looking around for a vacant spot, she placed the boat down and moored it to the dock. Yes, it was surrounded by much larger boats, but this boat is going to remain safe if it means she dies keeping it that way. She isn't going to 'pay the price' of the boat's replacement as per her agreement. After mooring the boat in place, she was quickly knocked down onto the wood of the pier and pinned down.

Instinct kicked in for a brief moment until she realized who it was. With a lick on her face, she placed her hand upon the large head of the creature that knocked her down. It was Kibo. Strange how a large creature acts as if it's master came home from a long day at work. "Kibo! It's good to see you again!" she said as the animal licked her once more. "Wish you came with, it was cold there." The creature curled it's lip, took a few steps back and sat upon it's haunches.

"Don't worry, I didn't go into the village. We went to Lightning Country to get someone. We were in and out before you could say all 108 blessings," she said with a bit of a chuckle. Kibo had a blank look in his eyes, not knowing what exactly it was that Nanami said. It had no idea about the 108 blessings so it pretended to not hear it. Pushing herself up from the wood of the pier, she dusted herself off and walked up to the sitting animal and hugged it, burying her face in it's fluffy mane. "It's good to see you again though, Kibo." With a swift swing, she found herself upon Kibo's back, mounted upon the creature.

Looking towards Naikishin. "So, it seems mission is completed huh? What do you guys plan on doing next?"

[Topic/Country Entered]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the ship had finally stopped at the port in Moon, and both Naikishin and Ko had soon met back up to soon see Osore already off the boat as well as Nanami meeting back up with Kibo before speaking to him. "I'm going to guess we're going to go and deal with the clan meeting that which is why we were out to get one of ours from Kumogakure." He said, as he followed Osore alongside Ko.

(Topic/Country entered and Topic/Country left - S Rank - 30 Minutes)

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They had finally arrived at their destination, while Aimi slept in the small room, of course the commotion slowly woke her up and she ended up getting up and dressed and walked outside, still carrying her bags with her and looking for her group, finding them already outside the ship, she hurried up to them. "I'm here." And so she followed them.

[Topic/Country entered and Topic/Country Left - B Rank - 2 hours)

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Extra Chapter: Returning Home<i></i>​

Placing her arms across her chest, crossed over one another, she looked as the rest of the Isaki clan de-boarded the vessel. Each saying less and less than the one previous. Perhaps it was a family thing to nigh ignore those in their company. After their 'objected' finally dismounted from the boat, she turned to look towards Kibo, placing a hand upon the animal's head and whispered into it's ear. "What strange company we have, hm? Why do I keep company with them again? Regardless, they may have the answers I need. Perhaps the head of their clan would know."

"Must be a small family if all they needed to retrieve was one. Perhaps the rest is already inside?" she asked before looking around for a moment.

--Meanwhile--
"Shit!" one of the men in black stated as he was almost spotted when Nanami was looking around.
"Did you get the photo?" asked the other man in black.
"No. Of course not. I couldn't get a clear shot."
"Either way, we know where she is, report it to High Command?"
--/This is Black Tower calling in Canaan Base. We have eyes on the subject: Lilith. She seems to be accompanying a group of individuals and a large canine creature. Add that to her Bingo Book entry. We will continue surveillance on the target. Black Tower, out.\--

--Back with Nanami--
"Did you feel that, Kibo? It's like someone is watching us, right?" Nanami asked the animal, full-well not expecting an answer. With that, the two trotted off following the rest of the Isaki family.

[Country entered: S Rank - 30 mins]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back