Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Welcome to the Shinobi Center

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Suzuki-san, you’re all finished!” the nurse cheerfully exclaimed as she marked a few things on a clipboard before handing it to another staff member. “It’s been a whole year since you’ve started your training, isn’t it! I remember when you first were brought in here covered in bruises and with several minor fractures, and you had to spend a few weeks recuperating in here. Now look at you, same amount of injuries and you’re out in less than a day! Progress!”

Shouldn’t a doctor be more concerned about me not getting hurt? Setsu wondered to himself. The nurse didn’t mean any harm by the comment, the young boy knew that she probably saw and knew enough about the shinobi lifestyle that not getting injured was a bit too unrealistic. “That’s also thanks to you, Joi-san. You’re really dedicated to your job.”

“Yep! As a general nursing practitioner my skills at following medical directions from the higher-ups is second to none!” The pink haired bundle of enthusiasm gave a victory sign. “Anyways, it looks like your continued exposure to medical chakra techniques has boosted your natural recovery rate to some degree. While you won’t be able to instantly regrow lost limbs or anything, you’ll be recovering from the usual scrapes you get into a lot quicker.”

“Some people can regrow limbs?”

“Yep! If you’re interested I can refer you to our kinjutsu department.”

Setsu politely declined the offer and bid the nurse farewell. She sent him off with the customary, “We hope to see you again!” accompanied with the usual exuberant wave. I’ll never get used to a hospital that wants me to come back injured.

[Using for Ability RP]
[MFT]
WC: 275

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The hospital seemed rather busy today. No one approached the young student as he left the grounds of the medical edifice, which didn’t really surprise the boy. If he was uninjured and not a member of the medical branch a random student would be ignored. This suited Setsu just fine, looking at some of the harried faces of the medical staff around the hospital didn’t necessarily endear the student to the idea of following their path. It’s not that Setsu was averse to hard work, but he didn’t like the burnt out atmosphere that hung around some of the staff. Not to mention that he would occasionally feel waves of nausea as he picked up on the strong emotions of both medical personnel and patients. Even if he were to consider a medically-oriented career, Setsu wasn’t sure if he would be able to unless he first knew how to control his reception of other’s feelings. Well I guess that means I know where I’m going next, the boy thought to himself.

He headed towards the shopping district. Setsu was planning to ask Rinko-chan’s grandfather were the girl was again. He hadn’t seen her since that that class on Ninjutsu her dad had taught. Since she was way smarter than he was, Setsu figured she would know more about the weird emotion powers he was beginning to manifest, and who would be able to help him learn to control them. But he needed chocolate coins and plums to get anything out of her grandfather. I hope I’ll have enough money to cover meals for next week. Rinko’s grandfather was a bit of a glutton after all.

[MFT]
[WC: 279]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back