Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wet Dog [Open]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stress is such an unhealthy thing, an no one knows this more than a Med-nin. It had been a few months since Yume had passed her exam and since then it had been patient after patient with little time to focus on research or even have much personal time. Her most recent adventure had been meeting with Steward Sousuke at Keystone Prime as he conducted some studies on CuRua and his abilities as an Inuzuka companion. She mentally kicked herself every time she thinks about it as she let her shyness get the better of her again at that point. What was it about males that made her go all silly and bashful. Sure there is the whole attraction to the opposite gender but she could interact just fine when they were her patients, so what was the issue when seeing them outside of work? At times when these moments became too much for Yume to handle, she would slip away into the Elderwoods and spend time at the Lake. It was often deserted so she had time to gather her thoughts and meditate for a time without interruption. Her affinity with water combined with the serenity of the oasis always seemed to bring focus into the young Inuzuka's life.

Padding along beside her was her faithful companion, CuRua, in full fox form having kept away from appearing as a man since meeting with the Steward. It was apparent to him that Yume still wasn't sure how to react to him when he's human. She always treats him like a friend but it's a little harder to snuggle up like they do when she reads, when he is visually a human. The etiquette she had been taught from youth combined with her tendency to blush made it a little awkward to say the least. It was easier for her to interact with him as the 'pet' rather than confusing her brain and, on occasion, her heart. Stopping at their usually spot, Yume drops the satchel off her shoulder that contains her spare clothes, stands tall and takes in a deep cleansing breath before looking around to ensure their solitude. Once certain they were alone, her fingers find the hem of her t-shirt and slips it over her head, revealing her to be wearing her bikini already. As she wasn't wearing any footwear, her capris came off next and soon she was tiptoeing her way into the warm, soothing water. Back on the beach, CuRua curled up a top the clothing and satchel to keep guard just in case some pervert should come along and try and steal her belongings. Once waist deep, she takes the plunge and quickly feels the anxiety of the week disappear. It's at this moment that CuRua closes his eyes and naps, leaving Yume to her meditation.

((My Suit))

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stumbling forward, Asagao would brace himself against a tree, doing everything within his power to keep from falling over, as the eager tiger pushed past him on their way to the lake. Stubbing his left big toe, he would yelp out in pain, shooting the wild beast a venomous look, but receiving nothing but the tiger's hindquarters in return, as she kept on moving towards the water's edge. Pushing his way through the thick brush, he would just catch the tail end of an enormous splash, as the giant cat crashed into the water at full speed: waves were sent rippling in every direction, sending the once peaceful lake into turmoil.

"Tayori!" He would shout, panic stricken, waiting on pins and needles for the cat to resurface after being submerged under water for what he felt like was an eternity. Letting out a sigh of relief, her head would raise out of the water, and with a playful bounce, she would began to paddle her enormous frame around in circles, her feet kicking furiously underneath keeping her heavy body afloat. Removing his shirt, he would move in closer to the water with intentions of jumping in himself, but not before attempting to scold Tayori for her reckless behavior."What's the matter with you? We might not be alo..." His sentence would be cut off, as he finally noticed that they were indeed, not alone.

Standing frozen in his tracks, he would stare at the young woman who was wading in the water and smile warmly at her. Raising his hand above his head he would give her a casual wave with the flick of his wrist. He had not been expecting to share the lake with someone else today, but if he were to have to choose someone to do so, she would be at the top of his list every time. His eyes gently traced up and down her body, as he moved himself into the water. He couldn't help himself, she looked stunning in her blue two piece bathing suit; apparently she hadn't been expecting anyone else to be here either. No matter, he would have to make the best of this unexpected, yet incredibly welcome situation.

"I apologize." He would start, while slowly drifting over towards the unknown female swimmer. "I hope that her rambunctious behavior did not disturb you. I would hate to be responsible for ruining your swim." A kind smile would greet her, as well as his duel-colored eyes. He would make eye contact with her for only a brief moment and suddenly lose all track of all that he was going to say. Her turquoise eyes were beautiful, what was a woman like this doing out here all alone by herself?

[My Shorts]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She could smell the cat before the strangers presence was announced, his yell followed by a huge splash throwing the serene landscape into chaos. Turning quickly, Yume sank into the water and pushed backwards a little to keep enough distance between her and the new comer as she saw fit. Looking him over, he appeared to be a confidant man with a disarming smile. The usual feeling of awkward shyness began to rise in her chest as her heart began to thump and the back of her neck began to flush. She wasn't embarrassed about being seen in her suit, this was Suna after all and many women wandered around wearing less in the sake of fashion. No, it was simply her usual bashfulness causing her problems. She could see CuRua stand up over her belongings, ready to spring into action should Yume give any indication of feeling threatened. With a small shake of her head, the fennec settles back down as her eyes shift back to the stranger, making sure to keep a kind smile on her lips.

It didn't... who are you? I'm not familiar with your face.

Mentally, she begins to kick the inside of her head, reprimanding her phrasing at what some may perceive as a rude reply to a friendly hello. Standing in a show of trust, Yume begins to walk slowly through the water towards him keeping her eyes fixed in his direction but not making eye contact. Instead she was taking in what she could about him and his pet. He spoke to her with a familiarity that usually only Inuzuka, or in this case Nekozuka, had but he did not appear to have family markings anywhere... not to say that they couldn't be, well, in unseen areas but often clan markings were very in noticeable places such as on the face, arms, chest, or neck. Stopping about 10 feet from him, she finally lifts her gaze up and meets his eyes for the briefest of moments. One Blue... One purple... It wasn't unheard of but in Yume's experience she had never met anyone in Suna to have that genetic anomaly. Sweeping her right hand up from the lake, it emerges bone dry as if she had repelled the water or perhaps her hand never was submerged in the first place? In a gentle motion she brushes her bangs behind her ear, revealing her clan markings on her right cheek to be smaller than most Inuzuka but still indicative of her heritage.

You have heterochromia. Fascinating. I didn't mean to be rude by my first sentence, but I've come to recognize many people in Suna and you're not one that I'm familiar with.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she brushed her hair behind her ear, he would immediately lock on and notice the distinct marking inked upon her cheek. Smiling to himself, he was quite familiar with that specific clan insignia, and it's presence sparked a whole new level of interest in the girl, one that far exceeded his previous curiosity. Looking around, he would scan the surrounding area in search of her animal companion, before finally spotting a small fox blissfully sleeping on the edge of the bank. Asagao did not know much about the fox species, but what he did know was that they were skittish little animals, who were not likely to stick around, let alone sleep through this much noise. Tayori's wild, boisterous entrance should have sent the animal scurrying for cover in the bushes. There was no doubt that the animal was hers, it had to be. He would bet his life on it.

"I do indeed." He would return his attention to her, once again locking eyes. A brief moment would pass where no words were spoken, only silence, as he gazed at her, soaking her in. "My eyes pale in comparison to yours." He would stare intently into her soft green iris, a small smile curling the left corner of his mouth. His eyes may have had the upper-hand when it came to being unique, but her shade of turquoise was strikingly beautiful. "There is no need to apologize. And yes, you are unfamiliar with me......We should change that." Without warning, he would suddenly dunk himself and stay submerged underwater for a few seconds before resurfacing. Letting out a deep exhale, he would smile wide, and laugh playfully. His hair was now pulled back by the weight of the water, clinging to the back of his neck and shoulders. The runic tiger markings that had been discretely covered up, were now visible. They started at the bridge of his forehead and trailed down the sides of his temples and face, before continuing down across the sides of his neck and shoulders. His markings were far different from hers - but that was to be expected, for he was not of blood relation to the Inuzuka clan.

"My name is Asagao." He would lift his head in pride, streaks of water tracing across his bare chest due to the movement. "And she is Tayori." Motioning with his head towards the tiger, the cat was still paddling around gleefully, enjoying her afternoon swim. Walking over, he would move in close this time, so close he could almost feel her without even touching her. Holding out his hand, he would introduce himself formally, for a proper introduction seemed most appropriate. "I am Byakko Asagao, of Clan Toraono. It is a pleasure to meet you." With his dripping wet hand still extended, he would wait patiently to intertwine it with hers, and hopefully hear her name in response.

[Marked For Training]

[ ooc: I hope you are having fun on your trip. =) ]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her cheeks flared a wild shade of red as her eyes descended to fixate on the water. After 18 years she still had problems taking compliments from males, especially pretty ones. She refused to look up but fixed her unfocused gaze roughly at his waist where the water was softly bobbing over his skin. It was obvious that she wasn’t looking at any particular part of him as her eyes appeared to look through him rather than at him.

I don’t… I mean… they’re just…. Normal. Green is common. Not dominant, but not peculiar…

Her body goes ridged as she watches the stranger sink into the water. Was he going to try and pull her under? Slice at her tendons and render her immobile? Tickle her? When he resurfaced, Yume couldn’t help but allow her eyes to follow his every motion, mesmerized by his markings. With out thinking she moves forward a step but catches her self before moving in too close. She couldn't just start touching and poking at this stranger. He might take it as an advance or an interest in something unbecoming of a shinobi. Despite the red cheeks and the occasional hard swallow, Yume had managed to keep her face expressionless and her breathing calm. At the mention of his companion, she glanced away to look at the feline as he introduced himself as Asagao.

I’m Saga...

Turning back, she stops mid-sentence when sees that he’d moved forward and was now very close. She looked down at his hand and up at him, letting her eyes meet his for a quick moment before letting them wander over he features again, settling on his neck and shoulders as she inspected his markings. She wanted so badly to reach up and touch them. She could smell something about him… feral almost, but he wasn’t Inuzuka. In fact, her only experience with the Toraono clan had been meeting Kuro in the market and Asagao looked nothing like the clan head.

Heart pounding in her chest, Yume slides her hand into his and responds with a soft voice. In no way did she appear to have lost control but it would be very evident that she was rather flustered by their meeting.

My name is Sagasu Yume of the Inuzuka clan. The fox on the beach is CuRua… Toraono you say. You look nothing like Kuro. Of no relation?

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Embracing her hand, its feminine grip felt so very different compared to that of his own. Small, girlish, light, and soft. With his thumb, he would gently trace the the back of her hand, feeling her skin's smooth touch. Looking into her eyes, he would shake his head in complete disagreement. "You are wrong...your eyes are stunning. You do not see what I see." He would smile, his eyes lowering and settling on her lips for a brief moment, before looking past her, over her shoulder, out towards the edge of the forest. "Your name. It suits you exceptionally well." He would chuckle, not realizing he was still gently cupping her hand in his. "Dream-San.." He would whisper, the words leaving his mouth light and graceful, like a butterfly riding an afternoon breeze. Reconnecting with her eyes, he would finally let go of her, releasing her from his touch. Whoever had named her at birth, had had great foresight, for she was a dream just to gaze upon. Reaching out, he would brush her cheek, moving his hand gently across her clan insignia, studying it intently. "It is a pleasure to meet you....both of you." He would turn and look at the fox, the smile on Asagao's face was genuine, and his affection pure and true. He had sensed that she too, had wanted to touch him, inspect him, observe his clan markings; it must be their animalistic nature, that makes them want to examine one so intimately, that eyes alone will not do.

Taking her hand once more, he would raise it up and place it on his markings at the center of his forehead. Guiding her fingers, he would move them slowly along the runic symbols, down his neck, until her hand was resting alone on his heavily scarred chest; his body still wet, speckled with drops of water. Without words he would let go, and just look at her, his duel colored eyes analyzing, evaluating her behavior. She did not seem timid or shy on the outside, but deep down it was obvious she was. He couldn't understand why? What was there to be afraid of...certainly not him? She should be completely comfortable with him, he was, after all, someone like her. Plus, he had introduced himself as a member of the Toraono clan, and she appeared to be familiar with the clan's leader, Toraono Kuro.

"Correct. I was not born of the clan, but I now have their bloodline coursing through my veins." Lowering himself midway into the water, this time he would not go completely under, instead he would keep his head and shoulders above the waterline and just peacefully float in place. "Are you familiar with these lands? These woods?" He would question, his eyes looking up at the canyon ceiling that imprisoned them underground; loathing it with all of his heart. "Would you like a tour, perhaps?" His eyes would lower and settle in on her, gauging her reaction to his offer, awaiting her response.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She held still, controlling her breathing in an attempt to bring her heart down from out of her ears, and allowed Asagao’s eyes to wander her form. His voice was almost intoxicating, wrapping Yume in tones that seemed to draw her in closer. His off-handed remark about her name would normally be left unanswered but in her enthralled state, the explanation came without forethought.

My mother had a dream about me prior to conception. It seemed natural that it should be my name.

When he pulls her hand toward his forehead he is met with no resistance as her unspoken desire was met. Her digits traced over the designs as if putting them to memory. Slowly she rose out of the water a little ways, bringing them eye-level with each other as Yume gets a better look, all sense of decency and politeness cast by the way side. She would lean in as her hand descended across his collarbone and down to his chest. As she moved, her body would lower back into the lake to match her movements in height so that she is not left bent over. Fingertips move away from the symbols and begin to outline the scars, gathering droplets with each pass and prompting streams to course down his skin. Forgetting that most people have space boundaries, Yume brushes her lips and then her cheek against the old wounds. The intimate gesture wasn't a kiss or a form of affection, but simply another way to distinguish the feel of his skin. At this distance she could differentiate his scent from the environment around them and hear his heart pushing the blood through his veins. Yume subconsciously took note of these things as other ways to identify him should they meet again.

The spell was broken as Asagao lowered into the water and began to swim a little. By the time she blinked a couple of times to clear her head, he had put enough distance between them to keep her feral-side at bay. Yume was fully in control again. Dipping into the water, she listens to his explanation of his affiliation with the Toraono clan while letting the water cool her skin and calm the pounding in her chest.

I’m not. I’ve been to the lake a few times, but I keep to the same route. I was raised on the near-surface so there are many parts of Suna that are foreign to me. I wouldn’t mind to get to know the area better. One never knows when they might need to use the terrain to their advantage.

Her eyes would follow his gaze around the cavern. Despite the vaulted ceiling, it was rather oppressive to any who had spent time under the open sky. She would kick away a little at that moment, ensuring not to splash too much. She had come here to swim after all and it would be pointless not to take the opportunity. It was rare that she had the free time to do what she pleased.

I do miss the stars

The after thought was loud enough for the man to hear but it was obvious it was more to herself than anything. From the shore, CuRua had lifted his head and watched their interactions. With narrowed eyes, he deemed Asagao relatively harmless for the time being but he was a little cynical of how easily he managed to make Yume feel comfortable around him. The fox had been with her most of her life and knew that she was as skittish as her companion. Someone putting her at ease almost effortlessly was unheard of.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment her lips caressed his skin, the wind from his lungs would be snatched away leaving him utterly breathless. So soft. So supple. They would maneuver around the scars of his past with gentle care, almost providing a certain healing effect to his soul. Even though she could do nothing to alter the appearance of the physical markings that decorated his body, her touch alone would emit a sensation within him, one that would help mend those painful memories that the maimed flesh represented on the outside. Fluttering wildly, his heart would run a race, pounding with the forceful rhythm of a tribal drum. He knew she was well aware of this, with her cheek pressed up against his chest, how could she not be? It would be impossible to hide his excitement, nor would he even try to. He wanted her to hear it. To feel it. He wanted to explore her body with the same delicate touch as she did him. His own hands, his own lips, all over, discovering every inch of her, uncovering all that there was to know. She had mentioned her mother had named her after having had a dream. Was that all this was....a dream? Any moment now was he going to awake only to find himself still in prison, isolated, and all alone? No, that would be a nightmare, and this was certainly not that, not even close.
---
Wading in the water, he would perk up a bit when she agreed to follow him deeper into the woods for a tour. "Wonderful." He would say, casually, burying his true excitement deep down. "A person with your ancestry should always be familiar with the outdoors. If you can even call this that." He would smile sarcastically, his hatred for living underground shining through, though he would not let it spoil the moment. "Mmmm, yes, I do too." He would muse, as he tilted his head back and imagined that their was a star filled night hanging above them, instead of an ugly, brown, canyon ceiling. "When was the last time you were up top?" He asked, his eyes remaining upward, still focused on his imaginary sky. "We should go.." He sighed, dreamily, not even fully aware he was asking her to accompany him. "It would be fun....though, I imagine anything with you would be." He would whisper, unsure if she had been in ear shot to hear that last comment, but not caring in the slightest if she had been.

Snapping back to reality, he would stand up and stretch, working out his tired, soggy muscles. Swimming back to the shore, he would step out and shake his hair dry like a wet dog. Quickly fixing his now, messy, unkempt hair into a bun - like the ones samurai used to wear - he would tie it up and stand at the edge of the bank and watch Yume swim for awhile. He couldn't help but be mesmerized, as her body moved through the water so effortlessly. Her graceful beauty was beginning to conjure up feelings from moments ago, to which he figured it was now time to show her around the forest, and he knew the perfect place to start. Outstretching his hand, he would extend it outwards to her and help her out of the lake, as she approached the water's edge. "Are you ready to go, Dream-san?" He would ask, still calling her by her names true meaning, excited about the new location he was going to take her to.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I frequent the Maw, much to my brother’s chagrin. Once every couple of months if I can help it. It really depends on how the storms are above ground. If there are no stars, I see no point. My father used to show me the constellations so I have a fondness for the night sky.

Yume’s head was swirling with different thoughts. What were his intentions? Was he playing on her naivety? She was very inexperienced around males, especially when it came to courtship and body language. She could discern things through scent and picked up on the primal responses, but subtle nuances were lost on her. Closing her eyes, she listened to the rhythm of his life force play through her mind. When she touched him, it changed ever so slightly… as if she had somehow managed to catch him off guard. What it meant she still wasn’t certain but there was something about the tempo the Inuzuka found soothing.

At Asagao’s direction, she would swim over to the edge of the lake until the water was only waist deep. As the young woman stood, droplets would bead off and fall, glittering like diamonds. With firm steps she strode against the density of the liquid and out of the water. By the time she reached CuRua there was no indication that she had even been wet. Taking a brush out of her bag she combs it through her hair, the whole while receiving glowers from her friend. Reaching down, Yume tries to tug her capris out from under the fox but is met with some resistance.

Where are you going?

With Asagao. Don’t worry about it. I’m a chuunin and I’m 18. I can make choices for myself.

What would your Father think? You should be more careful. 18 or not, you can still be taken advantage of.

I’m going. You don’t have to join us, but he’s of the Toraono clan and these woods are part of their land. He’d know them better than any one. It’s tactically advantageous to learn from him.

With a final tug, Yume sends the fox rolling unceremoniously off her belongings and onto the sand. She would then shake off the dust and slide her capris on over her suit, casting an irritated glace down to CuRua. Their conversation was private but it was obvious they were at odds. Taking up her shirt, she drops it into her bag and chooses to remain in just her bathing suit top for now.

You’re right. I don’t have to join you and I won’t be. Just be careful.

Picking up her belt and head band, Yume fastens her weapons around her midriff and secures the village signet over her hair. Standing straight, she hoists the satchel over her shoulder and tucks her bangs over her ear. Affectionately she digs her toe into CuRua’s side and casts a smile in his direction before he bounds off down a tunnel and out of sight. Once he’s gone, she turns her grin towards Asagao.

Ready when you are. CuRua won’t be joining us. If you’re going to insist on a nickname, call me Hasu… or Lotus. Shinji ...my brother... teases me with it, but it has meaning. You're about the same age as him.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she exited the lake, her sleek body would repel the water from her skin drying her instantly. She needed no towel or sunlight, the drops of water appeared to just fall off of her as if she commanded them to. Asagao would make a mental note of this discovery, for it wasn't everyday you witnessed such a thing; the girl was more interesting with every passing second. Grabbing his t-shirt, he would sling it over his shoulder and stand by patiently, affording her all the necessary time it would take for her to retrieve her items. Observing her conversation with the fox, he was suddenly reminded that he too had an animal companion somewhere around. Looking about for the large feline, he would spot her lying in the grass fast sleep; her chest rising and falling with every powerful breath she took.

"Hey, Tayori!" He would call out to her, not getting any response from her whatsoever. Walking over, he would tap her on the back with his foot, awakening the wild animal from her deep slumber. Looking over at him with drowsy eyes, she would yawn wide, flexing her mighty jaws; her vicious teeth were always a surprise whenever he saw them. "I'm gonna.." He would start, but would be cut off in mid-sentence, as she turned away from him and went back to sleep. "Oook then," He laughed, "I guess it's just us." He said, shooting Yume a playful wink, while motioning with his arm for her to follow.

---------

After a few hours or so of showing her around, he had finally covered all of the basics: trails, landmarks, even some secret passages he had discovered while training. Figuring it was time to move on, as she should now have a somewhat firm grasp of the layout of the land, he would take her to the last place on his list. He had originally planned to start with this location, but had decided it would be better to save it for the finale. This area wasn't like the other ones he had shown her, no, this one was special - even he thought so. Standing before the cave entrance, he would swivel around on his heels to face her, a large grin plastered across his face. "It is going to get very dark, so you are going to need to hold my hand. I don't want you getting hurt, after all." He chuckled, extending his palm outwards for her to take hold of, so that he may guide her through the darkness. Activating his bright tapestry ability, his vision would slice through the shadows like a ray of sunlight; Yume on the other hand would be completely without sight, as the pitch black tunnel smothered all traces of light. If she were to use her other senses though, she would hear and smell all kinds of different noises and scents. Tiny animals would scurry about, their small feet pitter-pattering against the rocky surface as they walked past, sending the tiny creatures into a panic. Fresh water dripped from the cavern walls, running down its sides almost as if it were weeping. Different sized mushrooms decorated the ground, while thick moss clung to side of every rock. "Not much further. We're just about there." Trying his best to remain calm, he would have to do everything within his power to keep the excitement from overflowing out of him. He had never taken anyone here before, and as far as he knew, nobody but him had ever stood foot on this land; but after tonight, that was all about to change.

Coming to an abrupt stop, he would let go of her hand and tell her to wait there, leaving her stranded in the dark alone. The minutes would pass slowly for Yume while she waited, odd sounds echoing all around her. Finally returning, he would reappear standing right beside her. "Okay..come, let's go." Reaching down, he would retake her hand and lead her back out into the open.

meadow3_zps9ea591f1.jpg

~Mystic Meadow~<i></i>​

Stepping into the meadow, it would be obvious upon first sight that this place was like no other. The grass was healthy, lush, and full. Flowers sprouted out of ground in all different sizes and shades of color. A waterfall rushed in the distant, its water tumbling down a formation of rocks, spilling into a small pond below. Colorful Koi fish swam peacefully in the pool, completely undisturbed by the outside world. "I found this place awhile back. I call it the Mystic meadow." He would laugh, "Though, it's still a working title." Running his hand across his face, a look of embarrassment would sweep over him for the first time since they had met. Leaning over, he would casually pick a small flower and turn to face her. Spinning the stem, its pink petals would dance as it twirled magically in his fingers. Approaching her, he would move in close once again, standing only inches away. Brushing the hair off of the left side of her face, he would tuck it behind her ear. "Here, Lotus-san." He whispered, using the nickname she offered for the first time. "This is for you." Slipping the flower into her hair, he would slide it in neatly so that it rested securely on the side of her forehead. Taking a step back, he would gaze at her soaking her in. "Beautiful.." It was the only word he could say - which was ok - cause it was the only word that could describe her.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The tour was both enjoyable and educational as it spanned from mid-morning to mid-afternoon, keeping her footsteps a few paces behind Asagao as he showed her around. Using all of her senses to take note of her surroundings, Yume quickly drew a map in her head and believed she would be able to navigate her way from one side to the other with ease should she ever find herself here again. Perhaps her and CuRua could come here to train. At one point her confidence got the best of her. She skipped on ahead playfully planning to ambush him and perhaps have a game of dog and cat… or cat and mouse; however he’d prefer to see it. Her attention was pulled in two directions: one looking ahead for a place to hide whilst the other was behind, making sure they didn’t get separated, neither of which was toward her feet. As her foot stepped down, her heart leaped to her throat, quickly being shoved out of the way by a scream. Hands and feet clamoured at the slippery edge but it yielded no hold. Her only saving grace was a root that had grown down the side of the pit and fed off of the water many feet below. 40? 50? Too far to fall without injuring oneself. Moments after her cry, she heard Asagao break into a run and soon felt his hands around her wrists, pulling her up to safety.

”Lotus-san. Are you alright?”

The Inuzuka simply nodded, unable to open her mouth while her beating heart had settled back into her throat, its pounding starting to subside now that the danger was gone. Her cheeks had flared back to the crimson they carried upon first meeting at the lake and she stepped back in line behind him. She noticed he kept glancing back with a gentle smile to see if she was still there, each time barely making eye contact before she would look down quickly and feel the blush that had all but dissipated, return to her neck and face. It wasn’t as deep but the rosy tinge was stark compared to her turquoise bangs that tried to hide it. They stopped before an entrance they had not previously explored and her guide turned to her with a grin that gave the impression that Asagao had a secret.

”It is going to get very dark, so you are going to need to hold my hand. I don't want you getting hurt, after all.”

Yume grimaced a little at the remark, reminding her of her previous brush with danger, and quickly took his hand so that their palms faced one another. Plunged into the ebony shadows, Yume’s other senses went into over drive. She could feel the water in the air as her ears were pricked by the gentle tapping every time a droplet would descend to stone. The scent of mushrooms, moss, and other greenery that she was unfamiliar with tickled her nose, feeding her brain with new information. When his hand slipped from hers, the pounding in her chest returned with the fear that maybe he was just going to strand her here. Was that his whole game? Was the kindness all a ruse? Her reassured her that he would return. It would appear foolish to try and leave and so far he had been trust worthy, so she waited. His voice cut through the black and their hands reconnected, leading her the rest of the way until a beautiful cavern opened up before her eyes. She blinked away the darkness but could still hardly believe her eyes. Was this still within Suna? Had she lost all track of time? They couldn’t have been walking long enough to end up under another country, could they? She listened intently as her eyes drank in her surroundings. She watched as his fingers plucked a feather, hypnotizing her with it as it whirled around. He drew closer and brushed her hair aside, cheeks aflame under his digits. The floral aroma mixed with his own scent and made her head spin. She reached up and let her fingertips grace the petals.

Th…Thank you

She had no idea how to respond. She had never really been alone with a male before. Talking with Sousuke didn’t count, that was research even though it was enjoyable… and when she met Haru it was in the middle of the market so they were hardly alone. Wait. Did he just call her beautiful? She gave a stiff bow and mumbled her thanks again before turning her attention back to her lush surroundings. Naturally she was drawn to the pond. The blades of grass were soft on the soles of her feet and gave off a gentle rustling sound with each step. At the edge of the water she knelt down and leaned over a little to look at the koi, making sure to keep upright enough so her flower didn’t fall into the pond. Her eyes were fixated on the flashing of the fish’s scales but eventually her tongue began to work again and her lips started to form actual words.

So no one knows about this place? Just you… and now me?

[MFT; WC:879]

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes would follow her, tracing her every step as she walked across the grass towards the pond. He had always counted himself so lucky to be the sole discoverer of the meadow, to be the only one to know of its existence. It made him feel special somehow, like he was the only one in a world full of darkness who could gaze upon the light of the sun. Her presence here was making him rethink that. He knew he had wanted to show her this place - more so to impress her - but now he realized just how truly happy he was to be here with her, to be able to share this with her. "Umm, what?!" He would snap to attention, his daydream being shattered by her words. "Yes, sorry..that's right. We are the only two people to know this place is here." He would smile, hoping that fact was accurate. As far as he knew it was, he had been coming here for awhile now and there was never any sign of another person having stepped foot in the place. Everything was always just as he had left it the time before.

Closing the distance between them, he walked over to her and stood behind her, peeking over her shoulder. Her reflection looked back at him, her turquoise eyes amidst the clear blue water caused the beauty of the pond to seemingly fade away, becoming just an ordinary pool for fish. In fact, all the wonder and mystery of the meadow seemed to just disappear - for she was now the only thing he even noticed anymore. "Please, come with me." Reaching out, he would once again take her hand in an attempt to lead her. His hand would cup her soft fingers in his, as he escorted her to a near by bench. "Sit, please." He would gesture with his free hand. "I need to retrieve something, wait for just a moment." Walking over to a near by bush, he would pull out a bag of some sort and walk back over to the bench.

Taking a seat right beside her, he would put the sack down by his feet and unzip it. Pulling out a pallet, some paint, and a thinly tipped brush, he would began to set himself up for a project. Pouring a few globs of paint out onto the pallet, he would began to mix a few colors; a pale lavender, a soft green, a light baby yellow, and a regular white. Tilting her body so that her right arm was at an angle facing him, he would commence with his idea. Dipping the brush into the first color, he would began to paint her arm; the brush lightly kissing her skin as he worked. "Ya know, you aren't the only one with a nickname, Lotus-san" He would chuckle, the brush still working its magic across her smooth flesh. "I was given an alias by my old Sensei. His name was Isaka, and he called me Cricket" Clearing his throat, he would re-dip the brush into the green and continue painting her. "Isaka was a hard man, very old fashioned in some ways. He believed that a person should always be knowledgeable and skilled in many different art forms. So, when I was tender young age of eight, I was forced to pick an instrument to play. When Isaka laid all of the instruments he approved of out for me to choose from, I was immediately drawn to this wooden flute. It looked so sleek and slender...so old and wise, like if when played all of the stories of its past would come out with every fluttering note." He laughed out loud, thinking how foolish and childish he had been. Adjusting her body some, he would angle her so that he could see the back of her shoulder. The fact that she was still only in her swim suit made this idea even more possible, for most her body was not covered up. Continuing to paint, he would slide the brush across her shoulder blade with perfect form, while once again continuing with his story.

"By the time I was thirteen, I was still no better at the flute than the day I had chosen it. This made Isaka terribly frustrated, he hated the fact that I had not grasped it yet, and when Isaka drank he could be a most vile person to be around. During one of my practice sessions, I hit a wrong note more times than I should have, and this set Isaka into one of his blind, drunken rages." Pausing for a second, Asagao would stare off into the distance, lost in thought; the scars on his chest were not the only ones his clothes hid, there were plenty on his back, as well. Dipping the brush into the lavender, he would again return to his work and slide the brush gently across her arm, illustrating her skin. "That's it!! Isaka had shouted at me. You are banished to the gardens to play among the noisy annoying crickets until you are suitable to play indoors again! And the name just stuck. From there on out he called me Cricket." Letting a smile curl the left corner of his mouth, it had taken a long time for Asagao to be able to find the humor in that story, but so much had happened since then, that the memory no longer seemed all that painful. "The Cricket & The Lotus...sounds almost poetic, neh?" He would laugh, and the lift the brush from her skin. 'Annnnd..done!" He would exclaim with a proud exuberance.

Standing up, he would motion for her to follow him back over to the pond. "Come, come...see what you think." A large grin was plastered across his face. When Yume would see her arm in the water's reflection, she would see that he had painted a tattoo of sorts. Colorful lily flowers drifted across her skin, falling from her shoulder to her elbow. "What do you think, Lotus-san? Do you like it? Is it beautiful?"

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It took a little effort for the Inuzuka to pull her eyes away from the flashing scales to follow Asagao. Placing her hand in his, she would follow him to the bench and do as directed, giving him a curious look. She had read in novels of boys talking with girls on benches but considering their earlier interactions, it seemed doubtful that he would require such a setting if he had something to say. Her eyes followed him to the shrub and then watched him return, bag in hand, and begin to set up things for painting. At first she didn’t understand how he was to paint if there was no easel, however once the brush made contact with her arm, her expression turned to bewilderment. Instinctively, she flinches and withdraws her arm an inch or two, stopping short when her nose identifies the paint as regular acrylics and nothing dangerous or poisonous. Obediently she turns and lets him continue the process, fingers twisting her hair up into a bun at the back of her head and using her senbon to pin it in place. Throughout the sitting, Yume keeps her mouth shut and listens to his story, ever fascinated with how others have lived. She smiles a little, amused at his story and nods in agreement to his assessment of their nicknames. It was oddly poetic, but so was ‘Morning glory’ and ‘Lotus’. Her hand would meander up from the tip of the brush, following the lines of his fingers up his arm where her palm would rest on his chest. She had felt the scars earlier when she was taking mental notes of his person but never thought of them as much more than battle wounds. His description during his story of the fits of rage that Isaka would partake in shed new light on this and Yume realized that they were not from a battle he chose to fight, but rather as punishment for things that sounded to be not his fault. Yume’s own penchant for anything artistic was rather absent and often limited to haikus or calligraphy. She wondered briefly how Isaka would have taken to her lack of talent before her thoughts were interrupted by his lively declaration that he had completed his work.

Standing once more, she would follow Asagao to the waters edge and kneel down. For a moment Yume had no idea what to say. Staring back at her was her own reflection but it was different it was…

Beautiful… You’ve made me beautiful. Your skill is amazing… alluring… The lines are so graceful. It’s stunning. *I’m* stunning. You’ve made me into art.

She was familiar with the concept of adorning ones self with the design of enticing someone. The other women of the village often wore makeup or jewellery to catch the eye of those whom they desired. That was practical. This, however, served no function other than to accent features and to display tantalizing images upon a different medium. For once, Yume felt that something she had taken part in was purposeless, almost wanton… and she liked it.

As is a flower,
I’m nothing but to look at.
It is wonderful.

{MFT; WC:530}

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As her hand traveled up his arm, the brush would cease to move. He was not prepared for this sudden action, he was startled, yet oddly intrigued by her motives. When he felt the gentle press of her palm against his chest, he would turn his attention away from her shoulder and gaze upon her face in wonder. He could tell by the look in her eyes that she had understood his story. Her touch this time was not one out of curiosity like before, but one of genuine compassion. She had felt the words that described his pain, and now she was feeling the pain that his words described. The sensation of her caress across the scar's hardened flesh did not feel natural like when she had touched the skin of his arm; it felt numb, dull, and distant. He did not want her to remove her hand though, for the warmth of her touch would soon fade away and be forgotten by his body - and surly enough it was, only moments after she pulled away.

After having finished with her arm, he would follow her back over to the pond, a gleeful anticipation rising in his chest. He hoped she would like it, he had done a pretty good job all things considering. He had never painted flesh before, so this was a brand new experience for both of them. Even though he was indeed happy with how it had turned out, he couldn't help but fixate on the things he could have done better; he would just have to push those thoughts out of his head and enjoy the moment, for her reaction was the most important thing.

Puzzled greatly by her response, he would find his feet moving backwards away from her. He couldn't understand, her words, they made no sense. Why would she say such a thing? She didn't actually believe that did she? How could she think that? Now standing apart, he suddenly felt alone and distant. He needed to say something, he needed to act. "I have done nothing." He would finally speak up, his words a mixture of confusion and astonishment. Moving back in, he closed the gap between them, his tongue once again working, finding the words to express just how wrong she was ."Lotus-san, you were always beautiful. You've made this art come alive. Without you as the canvas this picture does not exist." It was true, what he saying, about everything. As soon as he had laid eyes on her at the lake, his breath had been snatched away by her beauty. His lungs, they still suffered, they still longed for the air she had stolen.

"And as does the breeze.
I caress your soft petals.
Your colors are enchanting."

He would smile, as he responded to her poem. Taking hold of her hand once more, an act he was beginning to become accustomed to. He would lean in and press his lips against her forehead, releasing with a soft, subtle kiss.

[Marked For Training]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Confusion would crease her brow as Asagao would correct her assessment. Was she beautiful? She didn’t hold a candle to the women that Shinji caroused with. They had powdered skin and hair that had been pinned up in perfect loops atop their head and spirals that cascaded down their slender necks. Their jewellery was often silver, not pewter like Yume wore, and their clothes were flattering, often well fitting jeans or short dresses, and high heels. They were women. Regardless of her 18 years, the emerging Inuzuka still considered herself very inexperienced and had never considered that she was beautiful.

His poem brings a new bloom of colour to her skin as he takes up her hand again. With each instance, Yume was beginning to get used to the contact and no longer shied away with each caress but this time she felt him come in closer than he usually did. She could feel the heat from his skin radiate against her, competing with the ambient temperature. There was something about his presence that she wasn’t used to, an almost stifling air that wasn’t oppressive as one might expect but a breathlessness that made her head swim. His lips touched her forehead and rather than recoiling, she found her chin tilting up, caught away in the day dream of it all. Every instinct in her body told her to pull him closer, to stretch up on her tip toes and draw his lips to hers. Even as she started to lean up she hesitates. That may be what the beautiful women that Shinji brings home would do, but she was raised to be a lady. Not to mention, wasn’t he almost as old as Shinji? She didn’t know Asagao more than a day and would be wise to keep her wits even if they were very conflicted by her opposing desires and morals. What was it about her and older men? First meeting Saemon, then teaching Sousuke how to cook, and now this. Swallowing a little, she gives her head a shake to clear the haze that had clouded her faculties,

I’ve only ever seen the women that my brother brings home. I’ve always thought that’s what beautiful was. I’m just the little sister. He’s never called me pretty… I mean… not that I want Shinji’s attention like that, it’s just that no one has ever said that about me.

She was becoming keenly aware of their proximity and took a couple of steps back to try and break the tension. Yume could hear her heathbeat pounding in her ears but with each slow breath it began to subside. Her motions would be calm and easy, not like she was retreating, but simply that she was wandering the grass a little, making sure to keep within speaking distance. Each step would be relaxed as she paced the grass, keeping her stance open and non-confrontational with each pass, hands clasped behind her back. Her shyness was melting away, rapidly being replaced by a sense of curiosity and confidence. Maybe she should be a little more like the women she saw with her brother. They got attention didn’t they? And affection? She slowly spiralled in closer until they were inches away again, brushing her fingertips down from his shoulders and across his chest as she’d seen other women do. Her eyes had taken on a different look, shining emerald deepening into the darkest greens found in the surface forests. She wanted Asagao to continue to feel comfortable, despite her actions becoming more fox-like by the moment. Her voice took on a velvet tone as words purred from her mouth.

So then, Asagao… Tell me what ‘beautiful’ is?

[MFT; WC: 629]

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An uncomfortable wave of emotions washed over him as Yume approached. Her demeanor was no longer the same, at all. The shy, awkward girl he had arrived with was gone, replaced by a new much more aggressive version. Visibly confused, Aasagao would stand motionless allowing the moment to play itself out, analyzing every second of it. The provocative way with which she touched him caused his heart to run a race. Her eyes no longer timid stared at him with a hunger that earlier seemed impossible for her to poses. What did she want from him? What were her motives? Did she want to lay with him here in the meadow..or was she just playing a game? She was not the same girl, that much was clear, her body language was completely different and that alluring tone of voice she was using was enough to make his mind become lost.

Snatching her hand, he would pluck it off of his chest quickly and hold it at a distant away from his body. Instead of pulling her in close and engaging her lips with a kiss, he would step to her side and gently wrap his arm around her shoulder lovingly. Holding her body close, he was attempting to defuse the situation as best he could without embarrassing her or rejecting her. The truth is, he did not want to reject her - not one bit. But, deep down, he knew this is not what she wanted..it couldn't be. Beginning to walk, he would pull her along with him as he contemplated her question. "What is beautiful..?" He asked, thinking aloud. Looking down at her face, he couldn't imagine what she was thinking at that moment. Was she the Yume he had met while swimming again, or was she still the feisty woman she had transformed into? Stopping dead in his tracks, he was suddenly struck by a brilliant idea and a perfect way to answer her question.

Letting go of her shoulder, his hand would slide down her arm and intertwine with her fingers. With his free hand he would brush the side of her face with the back of his palm and look warmly into her colorful eyes. "Beautiful to me...is the way your cheeks blush when I speak to you. It is the way your eyes nervously look away when I gaze at you. It is the way you pretend to act confident when in reality the butterflies are frantically swirling about in your stomach." Taking a hold of her other hand he would pull them both up and press them firmly against his chest. "Beautiful to me is when a beautiful person doesn't even realize they are so." Pulling her in close, he would wraps his arms tightly around her petite frame, their bodies embracing in a passionate hug. Softly kissing the side of her cheek, he would let go and back up a few steps. "And that is what beautiful means to me, Lotus-san."

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His words set her back on her heels. As if on command her cheeks flushed at the mere mention of her bashful nature. Her form unconsciously leans in towards him as they walk as if trying to find protection from some unseen threat by sheltering herself with his arm. Her body language had returned to diminutive and she was back to being confused. How on earth did her brother do this? Was it easier for men to deal with the opposite sex? Taking a couple of deep breaths, her eyes look about nervously unsure of what to do next. His description made sense in a way. There was something endearing about ignorance as a form of innocence but was that her? She thought she was pretty, but not beautiful.

So what you’re saying is that when someone doesn’t know they’re beautiful… it can make them beautiful? What about when they realize it? Does it make them lesser?

There was no distain in her voice, no criticism, but rather an intense curiosity as she attempts to wrap logic around the concept of oblivious beauty. The plush blades of grass tickle at the bottom of her feet with each step as they meander the alcove, her brain wrestling with the notion that she was beautiful aside from the art Asagao had made her into. The tension from his embrace released her from her contemplations as his arms pressed them comfortably together. Her eyelashes bat against his chest, corner of her mouth and cheek lightly pressed to his skin as her ear picks up the steady beating of his heart. All remaining mental processes halted the moment his lips brushed up to her cheek, leaving her standing there with a dumb expression of delight on her face, staring up into his eyes wordlessly. Her brain started working again before her tongue did and when she tried to talk the words simply tumbled out in a mush of syllables that didn’t make sense. Clearing her throat quietly, Yume pressed her lips together tightly and exhaled slowly before trying again, lowering her gaze to the side and fixating on the swirls of paint still adorning her flesh so that she didn’t lose her nerve.

I… have never had someone kiss me before. Aside from family, I mean.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tapping his chin with his index finger, he contemplated her question for some time. He didn't believe there was a clear cut answer to what she was asking, so he just shrugged his shoulders and gave his own opinion, hoping it would suffice. "It all depends on the person, I imagine." He smiled, cocking his head to the side, staring at her with warm, caring eyes. "The individuals physical beauty may not become any less, but if their attitude and demeanor were to change for the worse, people may not find their personality as attractive anymore, which could ultimately damage everyone else's perception and opinion of them." He chuckled, his mind still searching for a better way to explain it. "It's kinda of like a sword in a way. It may be beautiful to look at, for sure, but depending on who is wielding it...well, that can make all the difference in the world." He laughed, hoping his answer had provided her some level of clarity. "That being said, you have nothing to worry about, Lotus-san." Giving her a playful nudge with his elbow, he was happy to see she had returned to her old self. He wanted to whisper in her ear welcome back, but he did not, for he was too afraid it may embarrass her as she had obviously attempted to come out of her shell and he was deeply honored she had chosen him to try and seduce. Despite how alluring he found her physically, he was equally as drawn to her quirky personality. Her innocence was incredibly charming. It was safe to say Asagao was becoming quite fond of being in her company.

Unable to fight off a smile, his grin was wide stretching from ear to ear, displaying his pearly white teeth. The girl's sweet nature knew no bounds. For her to call that a kiss made his heart ache it was so cute. The fact that she had never experienced one before was shocking to say the least. How is it possible that guy's were not nipping at her heels? He felt as if he had discovered a rare gem at the lake this evening, one lost among the rubble, alone, patiently waiting to be discovered. "Well then, I imagine it is time for you to experience a proper one then, eh?" Leaning in, their bodies would embrace as he pulled her close one last time. Their lips came together passionately as he held her gently in his arms. With his eyes closed his other senses would take over making the moment that much more intense. Her scent alone was enough to send his body into the heavens, but as he brushed the back of his hand delicately across her cheek, the soft texture of a rose petal was all that came to mind.

Tasting her, his tongue would slide smoothly across the bottom of her upper lip, he had never known anything so sweet existed until just now. Even though his eyes remained shut, enveloping him in darkness, he had no difficulty seeing her. He could picture perfectly her toned body in the blue swimsuit, her face flush with a crimson red. Her turquoise eyes, like little pools of water, looking deep into his own, the craving of wanting more beginning to settle in. Pulling away, their lips would part, yet the feeling of them would linger and remain ever present. Exhaling, his heart was beating frantically inside his chest, yet his body remained calm, as his pale flesh did all it could to ward off the blush that was setting in as a result of being so bold. Still holding on to her hand, his thumb would trace across her skin as he stared at her waiting for her to react, wanting her to respond.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before she could even register what was about to happen, Asagao had mated their lips together and her eyes hand instinctively fluttered closed. She had no idea what to expect. She had dreamed of the day when a man, stranger or friend, would sweep her up in their arms and steal her first kiss. Sure she probably could have convinced one of her friends, or even asked CuRua to take human form and be her practice buddy but she never wanted it to be planned. The surprise was what made the instance all the more romantic. Her breath would catch in her throat as her chin tilted up to accommodate their difference in height. There was a sweetness on his lips that mingled with a faint brackish flavour that reminded her of the sea salt taffy that would pick up her mood on a bad day. Her lower lip would quiver as his tongue teased against the upper barrier, prompting a soft whimper to eek out. The gentle touch of his fingers would spur on the blush that had been hovering just below pink to blossom into a rose across her cheeks and down her neck, spreading over her heaving chest, heart threatening to burst with each rhythmic thud. Driven by instinct, her arms would wind under his and around his back, pressing her body closer to his.

When they parted, it was a struggle to force her eyes to open again. Starting with her upper lip, she would taste the kiss for a second time, tongue finishing by sucking her lower lip into her mouth. Eyelids eventually fluttered apart enough so that her lifted gaze would meet his eyes, yet again astonishing her with their different pigments. She would try and focus as words would contend to be formed in her mouth. A dazed look had settled over her visage and the grip of her arms was beginning to slacken. Still striving to speak she would begin to feel light-headed. Her mouth would open and close a few wordless times more before her green eyes would roll back and the room began spinning around her. As her brain tried to come to terms with her motor skills completely failing her, Yume would begin to fall back words with loose limbs. Despite being a very awkward individual, fainting was a very ladylike thing to do after ones first kiss.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reaching out, he would swiftly take hold of her wrist as her body begin to lose balance and collapse. With a quick tug, he pulled her back upwards, propelling her forcefully into the safety of his arms. Holding her securely against his chest, he would take a single moment to breathe, before gently tilting her head back and looking her over, making sure she was ok and that she had not been injured somehow. Pressing two fingers against her neck, he would check her pulse, which appeared to be normal. Lifting back one of her eyelids, her pupil was indeed dilated, but otherwise her eyes looked as beautiful as ever. "I am no med-nin. But, my official diagnosis would be that you fainted, Lotus-san." Unable to control himself, he chuckled humorously at the fact she had fallen unconscious from her first official kiss. Tilting her head back one more time, he would lean in and kiss her lips once more, this time just a soft peck. She did not wake up, she remained fast asleep. "You're not quite out of a storybook....but you're pretty close." He smiled, as he stared at her peaceful, dreamlike face. Picking her up, he cradled her delicately in his arms, and left the meadow's sanctuary, venturing back out through the dark tunnel from which they came.

Sitting patiently at the cave entrance, a small fox was waiting intently for their return. As Asagao reentered the forest, he would look down and see the furry creature; a wild look of concern suddenly visible in the animal's eyes. "It is not what you think, my friend. She is not injured." He attempted to explain. "She fainted, but I am taking her somewhere safe. Somewhere she can be comfortable." The fox remained silent, which only made things that much more awkward for Asagao. Yes, he was indeed a member of the Inuzuka clan's bloodline, but he had no idea how far his abilities actually reached. Was he only able to communicate with his own companion..or was the fox just giving him the silent treatment? Letting out a sigh, he would look across the Elderwoods: the forest was dark, dense and at times extremely dangerous. "Look. I have a ways to walk..so, I must get started. Come if you like." Moving past the animal, Asagao could hear it's tiny footsteps scamper about behind him, once again leaving him totally confused; was he following him because he said so...or just because he had started to leave?

Coming to a fork in the road, a few hours had passed and he was desperately needing to catch his breath. Even though she was small and light, carrying another person was no easy task, at all. Looking over the two path's, he would give it a bit of a thought, and then finally decide to do what he had been planning all along. Instead of turning left and heading back out towards the water's edge where they had met, he would instead veer right and take her to the Toraono Dojo.

[Marked For Training]
[Topic Left w/ Yume: Link]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back