Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What a bad senpai [Open]

Satoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satoshi couldn't help but smile the weather was pretty warm at least for Kumogakure. The afternoon sun was out and the sky was clear. No sign of rain nor storm to mess up his free. It honestly felt like ages since Satoshi had free time to just hang out, relax, and enjoy a bowl of ramen like this. Ever since he was promoted to Medical Chief and Medical Sennin Minoru Kogan went on leave his duties in the morgue and lab increased almost exponentially he felt. Although he was alone, he hoped he wouldn't be for long. This ramen shop wasn't the busiest, but it was popular enough that he might run into some friends. Plus he was also hoping that the priest was able to get a message delivered to an acquaintance of his who Satoshi was told just started the academy recently. Though to be honest he didn't really know the boy well, but he remembered sensing something interesting about him and wasn't surprised to hear he decided to leave the shrine and try to become a shinobi. Satoshi wasn't completely sure why he wanted to meet him, he couldn't imagine himself as a mentor and the boy only just enrolled in the academy anyways perhaps he was just homesick and thought seeing a familiar face would make him less so either way at least for today some company would be nice.

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: What a bad senpai

The sweet tunes of his favorite band playing softly in his ears, Saito barely listened as he walked down the main street of Kumogakure for the first time, eyes wide with wonder. The temple near the Eye of Raiden, the only place he knew as home, seemed so tiny now. Its accommodations had always been relatively spartan, he knew; nothing ostentatious, everything plain, serving a direct purpose. To the child's eyes, Kumogakure was a wondrous city of tall, huge buildings, beautiful architecture, and vibrant colors, all embedded in the mountains of the Land of Lightning and wrapped in wispy clouds. The books he'd read and drawings he'd seen did the beautiful village no justice whatsoever.

And the people... Saito had never seen so many in all his life, casually talking to each other or working, shopping and eating and running through the streets. Dressed in all different manner of clothing, dashing around him or calling to him offering wares. So much noise! The constant hum of bustling chatter overwhelmed even the music coming from his headphones, so he lowered them and left them around his neck as he continued his way down the street. Shinobi! Jumping from building to building, appearing in puffs of smoke and disappearing the same way. Shinobi children chasing after each other, harnessing their chakra to do amazing, astounding feats Saito had never seen before. Running up walls! Jumping great distances! Sparring each other! It was just what the young boy had wanted. Just like his parents.

His Academy enrollment ceremony ended earlier that day; now he had a bit of free time to explore the city. He was just about to leave the school grounds when a kind priest had stopped him, suggesting he have ramen for lunch and giving him directions to a particular shop. An odd interaction to be sure, but Saito was hungry and had never eaten ramen before, so the suggestion worked.

He just reached the shop, lifting the curtain to enter. "Hi old man!" he started cheerfully, addressing the shop owner behind the counter as he took a look around. "I heard this place is great! Can I see a men...."

And then the rest of the world fell away as he saw the other occupant of the shop. His eyes widened, his jaw dropped -- and then he smiled with true unexpected joy.

"SATOSHI-NIISAN!"

And just like that, expected or not, Satoshi suddenly found himself with two heaping armloads full of 9-year old academy student who hugged him tightly and would not let go.

Satoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It looks like he was in luck and either the priest delivered the message or through sheer providence, Saito made it to the shop. Before Satoshi could get his attention Saito already noticed him and was coming at him in force. Satoshi figured the boy would be happy to see him since they both grew up in the same place though for different circumstances, however, he wasn't quite prepared for this greeting. If it wasn't for his poise and him concentrating chakra to his feet to keep himself ground he might have toppled over. Smiling he hugged Saito back, "Hi there to you Saido-kun" Satoshi said not even realizing he butchered the boy's name. More than likely this wasn't even the first nor would it be the last time he would do so Talented and intelligent and yet Satoshi always so forgetful when it came to people's names. Luckily he was better with remembering faces and facts.

"How have you been?"

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Sai-TOH, Nii-san! Sai-TOH!" Saito chimed as he finally let Satoshi go and stood back, hands behind his back, rocking back and forth between his toes and his heels, smile taking up nearly half of his face. "The trip from the Temple was AMAZING! So many mountain and rivers and valleys! We had to take a ship for part of the way, I saw a purple fish THIS BIG!" he continues, gushing, stretching out his arms all the way. "I never saw a fish like that before, not even in the books! Did you know that the library at the shrine got some NEW books? This guy came through and dropped some off, they were the best I ever saw! Most of them I could read, some of them I couldn't -- they were written in this really weird language, not like Common! I'm going to learn all the languages, Satoshi-Nii! I bet the Hidden Cloud library is HUUUGE! Do I get to see it as an academy student? When do we get to go? How many books does it have, Satoshi-Nii? And the Hidden Cloud village is AMAZING! So many BUILDINGS! How long did it take to build this place, Nii-san? I bet a hundred years! And hey Nii-san, what about...."

Saito could, and maybe even would, go on and on if Satoshi let him. He doesn't even seem to breathe and his excitement is inexhaustible.

Satoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satoshi had almost forgotten how inquisitive Saito-kun could be at times. However this a was a quality that he appreciated and honestly wished more academy students would question things and have honest desires to learn as much as they can. He couldn't help but smile as he thought about how would the priest and monks back home would handle such a child in addition to all their other duties.

"Slow down Saito-kun," Satoshi said calmly with a chuckle. Knowing full well the boy could probably go on forever with questions.

"Hmm, perhaps the next time we meet up we should head to Bibliotheca Conscientiae. It has all the information you could ever want and more. Its truly the most amazing library in the country and perhaps even the world....." Satoshi trailed off realizing he just had a brilliant idea.

"Saito-kun, I just had a great idea! You know I could use some *cough*free*cough* help around the lab sometimes, and in exchange, I could show you the ropes and maybe even tutor you sometimes. What do you think about that?" Satoshi asked eagerly. He honestly did think the deal would work out well for both of them.

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"...the Shinobi here, Niisan? They're all over the place! I wanna be like that, you know? I can mold chakra now, did you know that? I learned how to do it! I mean, it's the first step to being a Shinobi right? That's what the books taught me back at the temple! Some of the monks there could mold chakra too though they weren't Shinobi, they were monks! Can other types of people mold chakra, Niisan? Other than Shinobi and monks? And then how much chakra do people get, Niisan? Can everyone walk up walls and run really fast if they have chakra? Is that sort of thing what they teach at the Academy here? How much chakra do YOU have, Satoshi-Nii? Can you walk up walls and run really fast? What other kind of stuff can you do? How long have you been a Shinobi, did you go to the Academy too? What other stuff can you do with chakra, Niisan? Can you show me? PLEEEEEEEASE? I want to see you do something amazing, will you show me? Are you super strong, can you lift up a big statue, like the one on the temple grounds? Are you really fast, can you run around the village really fast? Can another guy stab you and you won't die? Tell me about some of your missions, Niisan! Have you ever had to kill anyone? Were they villains? What did they do? Did you get into a HUGE fight? Do you have any crazy scars?"

He doesn't appear to have heard anything Satoshi just said, and doesn't seem to be reaching a stopping point anytime too soon.

Satoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satoshi couldn't help but sigh as he realized Saito-kun was too distracted with curiosity concerning the village of Kumogakure and the life of shinobi to really concentrate on his request. Perhaps he was moving too quickly, He figured that he should allow some time for Samsara to settle in and explore the village first. Satoshi couldn't help himself though it was nice just seeing a familiar face. His duties to both the medical branch and MInoru clan have left him with quite so little time lately. Saito proceeded to raise one hand in the air in front Saito with only his index finger sticking up as if the say one moment hoping that student would get the clue

"That's a lot to answer at once, Saito-kun. But I'm glad you learned to harness your chakra in time you learn how to properly utilize it and increase the amount you can channel. And maybe I'll be able to share some stories with you and show you some cool thing. But you got to slow down, I'm sure the monks have told you that before" Satoshi said with chuckle hoping that Saito would take a breather.

[MFT=204 Words]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That's practically ALL the monks would tell me," Saito responds, a touch glumly, as he finally takes the moment to listen to Satoshi. But he immediately brightens up as he remembers Satoshi's words, and, with a calm intake of breath, forces himself to calm stability. The unexpected appearance of his temple friend took him very off-guard for a moment, hence his excitement and inability to stop relating his experiences. At Satoshi's slight correction, however, he remembered himself and the lessons taught him at the temple. Let your emotions guide and enlighten, not control. Hazuma Satoshi was skilled back when you knew him at the temple; he is likely far more skilled now. Acting like an idiot in front of him, no matter how close we once were, could be a grave mistake.

"I would love to visit the Bibliotheca Conscientiae with you, Nii-san," Saito replies to Satoshi, his mannerisms calmed to approach the point of a ninja-like stealthy stillness, his voice modulated back to a less-excited, even mien. The serenity of his smile and relaxed manner of his stance alluded to nothing more than the peaceful tranquility of a trouble-free youth. "Or, if I can still help you around your lab, should I call you Senpai?"

A loud growl from his stomach punctuated Saito's last words on the subject, and the boy slightly winced. He had forgotten his hunger in all of the excitement of seeing Satoshi, and the loud ripping sound meant his need for sustenance would not be denied much longer. The wonderfully foreign smells emanating from the restaurant kitchen area had tantalized Saito's senses, and he looked forward to trying ramen for the first time in his life. So far, his first trip outside of the temple since his arrival so many years ago, had been quite fruitful.

[WC: 305]

Satoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally, Saito calmed down it seemed though a part of him hated sounding like one of the reprimanding old monks. He remembers receiving many lectures from them when he was younger especially when his parents weren't around. "Don't worry I'll definitely make time for both. I need to check out the library anyways to brush on some things. And I suppose it would be more appropriate to call me Senpai since I am your senior now, Satoshi said with a smile. Hearing Saito's stomach growl made Satoshi realise he was ready to eat as well. "Perhaps it's time we eat, Saito-kun and no worries this is on me," Satoshi said excited for the future.

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I am so happy to hear you say that, Senpai!" Saito responds with a wide smile, Satoshi clearly unlocking another key to the boy's heart -- food. Saito looks around and hops up on a stool at the bar, waiting for Satoshi to do the same as the child's inquisitive eyes briefly but thoroughly scan the restaurant menu.

He'd made his choice quickly, but chose to dally over the menu to give Satoshi some time. And his mind once more turned to Satoshi, to considering his incredible fortune to score so great a Senpai within his first day of arriving in the village. I bet he can do all sorts of amazing things, the child thought to himself as he played it cool, casually browsing through the menu as though the whole thing had suddenly become mildly troublesome. Mendokusē...

Saito allowed his role of mild detachment to calm down his excitement, allowing him to think rationally. If we're going to train, I need to eat. And I WANT to TRAIN. But... I have to be patient. And keep working hard. Satoshi-senpai is going to show me some amazing jutsu that I can use with my own chakra talents to become a wise and powerful ninja... just like I know my parents must have been.

The boy turns his gaze to Satoshi after giving his Senpai a moment to think and decide, the calm demeanor slipping for just the barest of moments to reveal the absolute hero worship the boy felt for the powerful ninja medic. But the moment passes quickly and, externally, Saito merely grins at Satoshi.

"Senpai, are we ready to order?" Saito calmly asks, his kind expression and warm smile radiating a peaceful, confident positivity. "I might have to eat the menu soon, you know?" he quips, his tone light and happy.

Satoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally with the business settled he was ready to eat. This would be the first student he ever really assisted since becoming a medical ninja. It felt fitting it would be someone else raised in the shrines like he was. In many ways, Saito reminded him of himself when he was Academy student. Leaving the Capitol for the first time to Kumogakure on hiss own to become a shinobi. "Don't worry I'm read Saito-kun. Plus I don't think the menu you would be very filling nor tasty. Satoshi teased. He then proceeded to order. Upon finishing their meal Satoshi payed and departed seeing as he had much business to attend too.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back