Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY. [ Requesting Entry ]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_n5hrfzaFoJ1rild3no2_500.jpg

Along his journey, Kazuhiko had shifted Karurosu into a more gentle position. It was more like bridal style, but the more he looked at the other male's face, he couldn't help the small bit of a sneer that would cross over his features. After all, he had a lot of time to contemplate on his walk back. The weight of the other never necessarily bothered him, so he trotted along like a champion. Now, would Karurosu bring about chaos, or bloodshed in the man? It really depended. Though he was malnourished, so the blood shed would not have been as pleasing as he had hoped. Decaying dogs tended to do that. So, what kind of chaos was he going to brew up in his little shop of horrors? Letting out a small sigh, he would look up at the settling sun. It would reflect just so against his turquoise eyes as he made his way to the gate. It was getting late, and he was feeling still rather sticky from the steam that had been risen in the petrified redwoods. Gross. If he wanted to sit down in a sauna, he would do it naked and around no one else. "Hm," Kazuhiko would muse outloud as he mulled over his thoughts.

"I think I know what I'll do. How I'll fix you up." Like a doll. That was chaos, right? For Karu, it would be utter chaos. Let's just say the Isaki Clansman was a bit screwed where he stood now. Stopping at the entrance of the village, he would look around and give a bit of a sigh. "I have an injured person here. I need to be let in, post haste. My name is Doctor Akiyama Kazuhiko. I have no identification on Joe Ninja here." However, he would stand by his Hippocratic oath. What a good man, eh? Let's just leave him out of the whole spine busting thing, and it would be grand. "Ringadingding~."

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Karurosu was sleepin' like a baby. With how hard he was stricken, it would take a medical miracle to awaken him. Perhaps only up close might he appear to actually even be alive. Kazuhiko did a serious bit of damage to him, and, if he wanted anything from this body, he was going to have to do a bit of work.

Karurosu didn't dream. He couldn't react. He might as well have been dead.

Perhaps this was a death, or something like it. Better, at least, that the Deep One didn't have his soul. It was a true death, perhaps the first one from the Isaki clan.

[Kazuhiko has control over Karu's body. Topic left/do whatever with them.]

Uchiha Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They said that the gates of a shinobi village were always protected against invaders, and yet as she stood on one of the large imposing statues that overlooked the keep Keiko couldn’t help but realize that this thought was extremely flawed: for there was not a single man or woman in sight. No guards nor civilians were to be seen at the entrance that would lead one into Iwagakure. Of course she wasn’t here for duty either, in the end on paper she was merely a mercenary working for the Guardians. However, in reality her purpose for being here was a lot more important. Then again, she found herself having desired some peace away from the hustle and bustle of human civilization. If there was one thing Keiko’s upbringing had left the girl then it was an equal curiosity and dislike for the way humans worked. The sight of a man approaching the figurative gates of the village didn’t go unnoticed by the child who after spotting the ‘thing’ the man was carrying started to bounce down the statue. Hop, hop, hop several paces later she landed before the two of them, her oversized sword resting snuggly on her back. It was kind of a miracle she could carry its weight so easily.

“Ringadingding~ Keiko believes you should knock cause the bell doesn’t work. Albeit Keiko doubts you should use that thing you’re holding to go knock knock, for Keiko believes it would leave a bloody mess… Then again it’s a bloody mess already…”

Her eyes shifted from the man to the thing, that upon closer look appeared to might had been a corpse. Slowly stepping closer toward the stranger the girl’s eyes drifted back from the man toward the corpse and after her expression remained in a frown for a few seconds it turned into an innocent smile.

“Amazing, Keiko never saw one like this! Keiko usually tries to be careful but then Keiko ends up getting too excited… And no corpse left to carry. Speaking of them. Who is Joe Ninja?”

Tilting her head from side to side it was clear the girl didn’t seem to be bothered by the fact the person was in fact carrying their particular baggage. Then again, she was rarely bothered by anything for that matter.

“Then again, maybe he’s the husband of Jane Kunoichi and they are waiting to be reunited with Baby Doe!”

Clapping her hands excitedly the girl started to walk back toward the entrance of the village, her steps almost akin to a duckling waddling along.

“Come along now, either we find Jane or Baby and if we don’t find either we throw him in the garbage bin. Tsu-mama told Keiko to not loiter, and if Keiko can’t loiter then so can’t Kazu-niichan.”

Humming softly the girl waited for the man to follow her back inside. In the end they couldn’t leave a corpse out at the doorstep of the village… That was bad mannerisms at their worst! Still she was a bit curious about the fact that corpse seemed mostly intact. Was it just her whose opponents usually were reduced to a pool of blood, flesh and gore?

(Access granted, if you want to respond to her go ahead, could be amusing to see where things would go)
-sorry about the quick post-

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_n5hrfzaFoJ1rild3no2_500.jpg

Oh, so that would be the one who greeted him here at the illustrious gates. The man couldn't help the small sliver of a smile that crept over his lips now as he watched her approach. A like minded one. The ones who were like minded were the easiest to be around in the back of his mind. No hiding, no skimpering away like a rat in the night. However, it still meant that he had to keep his wits about him. "Oh? Dear, you think I did this?" He would quip, a small twinkle to his turquoise eyes as he watched the kunoichi. "It was just a tragic fall. Still alive, and sometimes, I do have to act like a Medical Shinobi because that's what they expect of me." The man would speak, rolling his broad shoulders now as he peered her down. "Joe Ninja is just Joe Ninja. I have to uphold the hippocratic oath and treat everyone that I come across." Now, he had a full blown grin cracking his face wide open. If one looked close enough, they could see the precise points of his canines.

"Then loiter we shall not, dear Keiko." He would nod his head in agreement, soon following behind her as she moved to leave the gates behind. "And we aren't throwing him in the garbage can. That's no way to treat the dying. You either destroy them completely or give them a proper burial. Or save them. That seems like a decent option too if you want a toy to hang around."

Hmmm....

"Thank you for your help today. I'll repay you one day." In blood and bloodshed, of course. He'd give her something to toy around with, or something along those lines.

[ Village entered with Keiko and Karurosu. ]
[ Topic Left ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back