Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What Have I Done? [Private]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
04wh.jpg

Character Description:
Physical: Katsu stands at 5 feet 9 inches tall, with long straight black hair and a full beard for facial hair. He wears glasses for his hazel eyes and has straight natural teeth. Facial structure is natural and not abnormal in any way. His body is not level, he is shorter on the left side in every aspect and bares a lot of weight on his shorter side. He is in good shape however, but people wouldn't notice that quality in them because they would see the abnormal amount of scars on his body. He has a scar that runs down his spinal cord from a sword that slashed his back from earlier in his life and a scar on his ear from a childhood fight on a playground. But the most revealing scar is the one that is on his lips, as the scar is from a sword that slashed across the lips. In other words, he has a scar from one side of his upper lip to the opposite side on the bottom lip. Clothing all depends and will be described in the roleplay.

Mental: Overall, Katsu is deemed a "normal" member of society but he does struggle with some disorders: Obsessive–compulsive and bipolar. He isn't exactly the happiest person in the world. He tends to be a pessimistic on various issues and also believes the way to resolve an issue is to fight it out. It doesn't help he also has Xyrophobia(Fear of razors), Taphephobia(Fear of being buried alive or of cemeteries), Phasmophobia(Fear of ghosts), Thanatophobia(Fear of death or dying), Acrophobia(Fear of heights) and Merinthophobia(Fear of being bound or tied up).

NOTE: He looks exactly like the picture and then just add what I described here for appearance :D

December 17th, 8 PM: Clear Skies, Moonlit, Chance of Snow

It was a clear, moonlit night in Earth Country tonight. Not a soul was peeping around Titan's Keep as the last ANBU on shift had left for his home and family. But, Katsu hadn't seen his family for days nor heard from them since his hospital visit. He had been alone out in this cold, winter approaching, world with nobody by his side. No contact had been made either way and Katsu believed it was for the best...he was after-all not a little kid anymore in the eyes of the village. No, he was a strong nineteen year old who had excelled to being a Jounin before converting to the Medical branch of the village to assist others with injuries, trauma, and any other ordeal that the patient would need. But for him, that night when he got jumped going to hang out with his friends, he was useless.

"Why did those individuals decide to jump him in the dead of the night and leave him a bloody and defenseless mess on the streets? What exactly was their motive and why did they barely take anything from him after they had beaten him down? The clues did not add up at all...he wasn't hated by anyone, but he did not exactly have the respect of everyone especially classmates and co-workers. But, everyone he knew were adults and they knew the system right? If the individuals got caught, they would be charged with a heavy offense for attacking a medical ninja who was unarmed and defenseless. Who would find the assailants and punish them?" These were the questions that Katsu was asking himself as he sat leaning against a tree truck. These clues and theories weren't adding up...

"Kobayashi Kumiko....what did I do to deserve this? I should have listened to you when you told me not to go. I can't even show my face to you because I am ashamed of myself. I will make it up to you. I promise..."

[OOC: Italics are thoughts.
Italics and bold are speech]

Shuisho Yochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yochi does not wear tonight is regular shinobi outfit. As he had to attend to a social meeting he wears a traditional brown kimono and his short sword on his right hip. A sword sword looking like a butcher knife called Nihonjin

The streets in Iwagakure where empty. The silver light of the moon was lighting the way. Yochi wearing a brown kimono with a rounded hat, was walking towards home. He had just left the house of his uncles. These social meeting where not his favorite. He had to sit with all the wealthy family members that had never touched the sword talking about how good shinobi his father was and how honorable the clan was and other old stories. It seemed to him like they were even mocking him, but with a subtle way, as they knew that a draw of sword would end their lives fast. Of course Yochi wasn't the person that would use his weapon that easily. Patient like the earth. Though even the earth would go to sleep now with coming of the winter. He hoped there wouldn't be enough snow, so he could walk barefooted. It was horrible for him not to be able to feel the touch of the Earth.

It was though a weird feeling. For some feeling he was feeling jumpy, that something in Iwagakure. Probably just a hunch. It would be a good idea to try and get some more sleep. Even a shinobi must rest some times after all. The constant training and working on one mission after the other seemed to tire him more than he thought.

The Iwagakure Shinobi noticed an other presence. From the opposite direction there was an other person coming. The silver light was hitting the man's face allowing Yochi to see his characteristics. He seemed like a young man with beard and glass, accompanied by a troubled face. Well, everyone had their own burdens and troubles. As the man was approaching Yochi touched gently his hat making a nod to acknowledge the stranger.

“Have a good walk” said Yochi to the stranger, as he walked by him, and continued his path.

[MFT:314 Words]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His heart was aching, his mind was shot, and he could feel a presence approaching him ever so slowly. From the moonlit sky, he could see a man that was probably older than him dressed in an unique and elegant attire of a brown kimono and a round hat. The man had to be going home by the way he was dressed and the time of the night it was. It seemed he probably came from a party or family affair because the look on his face was a mixed, looking a little annoyed but even possibly happy. He looked up from his spot at the man as he acknowledged Katsu and kept going.

It was strange for there to be only one other being moving about at night, but it wasn't abnormal. But still, it would probably be best if the two men walked together in case something would happen since Katsu had gotten beaten before. So, getting up from his spot he ran after the man and caught up to him so that they were side-by-side. He looked at the older man and said: "It would be a good walk if I didn't have so much on my mind right now, Sir. I advise we walk together because I was hospitalized earlier this month but a group of individuals who mugged me and let me in a bloody heap to die in the streets. I have a gut feeling that they are still at-large in our village so it'd be better if we were to walk together."

He then stopped walking and extended his arm and hand. "How rude of me, I never even introduced myself. My name is Katsu, Medical Jounin of our village. You are?"

It was odd to go right up to a stranger and just talk, but Katsu had no other choice after how he was torn apart from a bunch of individuals and left for dead. Besides, the man was older and possessed the same level of strength and wit it seemed to Katsu. He would just need to be careful with the man or he could end Katsu's life like the other five tried to do.

[MFT:364 Words]

Shuisho Yochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed to Yochi that the stranger had a liking for chat. It would be best to hear him and continue his walk to home. But what the young man said made him very concerned. How could a group of smugglers go unnoticed by the Iwagakure Shinobi ? It seemed that the man felt unsafe, and it would be reasonable with such an experience he had. A cold drift blew making the shinobi to grab his overcoat slightly. Yochi wasn't very happy to walk in the night road with the cold wind becoming stronger, but it was his duty to assist this young man. If a Iwagakure citizen was concerned about his safety, it was his job to make it right.

The man introduced himself. He tried to recall if he knew someone named Katsu, but his memory was failing him. Yochi though is was bizarre that the man claimed to be a Jounin as well. Maybe in the Medical branch, it wasn't required the same level of fighting ability or he feared to use a jutsu on simple people, fearing for their harm. Probably, Katsu was either weak or noble. Never the less it seemed like a good idea to walk him home.

Yochi knew that for a person to ask assistance so openly meant they needed it and he seemed like a polite person. He shacked Katsu's hand.

“Please to meet you Katsu-san. I am Shuisho Yochi, Jounin of the Normal Branch, at your service. I am very sorry about your experience, allow me to walk you home if you don't mind.” said the shinobi with a smile, answering the young's man question.

“I haven't heard of such an attack before! Did you report it an any authorities? These kind of thugs must be put down before they do much harm” he continued and started to take some steps towards the directions Katsu was going.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man introduced himself to Katsu as usual and gave his rank as well to the medical Uchiha. So these two were the same rank but in different branches of the village which wasn't entirely bad as the shinobi could both offer very different and unique help to the village. This man seemed in all honesty to have his shit together and could be a reliable asset to Katsu down the road if he ever would need some help. But for now, he didn't need any help and they would continue to walk down this path. A cold drift blew that made the the nineteen year old shiver considering he didn't wear the proper attire for this cold winter month, but usually he was burning up when he bundled up. Katsu was really a strange kid, but he couldn't help it.

Yochi offered to walk the younger Katsu home, and Katsu just shrugged at him. It really didn't concern Katsu if the man did or didn't walk him home since he wouldn't be going home anytime soon. There was simply too much on his mind right now to even sleep if he chose to lie down. If that threat was out there still in the village, there was no way Katsu would be able to live with them lurking. Who was to say they wouldn't attack another citizen or worse going for their kage or daimyo. Simply too much was at stake.

He wasn't shocked that Yochi hadn't heard the attack considering the news would kept at a low so embarrassment and shame weren't being thrown at Katsu. He just looked at the older jounin with a look of disgust and said: "You probably didn't hear about it, because it was suppose to be kept quiet. The ANBU know the story since I reported it to them while I was laying in the Hospital recovering. I was no help since I was attacked in the pitch black night and didn't see a figure, a face, a description in other words. Sad but true..."

His mind wandered off then as they continued to walk. His instincts told him someone was nearby and watching them which made him uneasy. His heart began to pound faster as he looked around trying to find someone and even stopped Yochi in his tracks as well. The rustling of grass nearby and his combat instincts triggering, he knew it was happening. He looked at Yochi and quietly said: "Get ready, Yochi. They are here...I think it is the same people that attacked me that night..."

[OOC: I will start the fight next post.]

Shuisho Yochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yochi shook slowly his head as the Medical shinobi was speaking. He had reported the incident to the ANBU making it probably an even more dangerous matter than he originally thought. The question that was raised now was whether Yochi should be involved in the business of ANBU because he was entrusted with the knowledge from the young man or not. From one perspective it was his duty to keep his Village and it’s citizens as safe as possible. But it was a terrible idea to cross into the area of an other branch without being allowed.
There were also many questions about the incident itself. Was it a one time thing or the thugs were organized and started to spread terror to the people by attacking a Jounin? The description of the attack didn’t add any information that could help the thoughts of the Stone Shinobi. It was though sad that someone with such cowardly methods decided to attack a young man in the middle of the night. Truly strange.
An other breeze of air passed between the two man making Yochi to keep his overcoat together. It felt though a bit different, with a strange tone in it. For some reason, the Earth felt also uneasy. His last steps felt harder to walk, and gave him an easy feeling. It was the same feeling like when he was using chakra on the ground to spot his targets around him. The pair was still walking when Katsu stopped on his suddenly and stopped Yochi too.
It seemed that they were not the only ones on this road this night. Someone had very sinister ideas, and wished to make them true. The group of thugs that jumped Katsu, were here, now. People that though the act of terrorizing Iwagakure citizens would go unpunished. Yochi touch gently his hat and lowered it to hide his face. He wanted to hide his excitement of this random opportunity.

“It seems very interesting” said to Katsu while smirking.

A boring night had come to the end, and a new one had just began.

[MFT:345]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What Have I Done? [Private][Mission Started In This Post]

"They are here...Shit. Not this again, not with Yochi here. I really can't let him get harmed for my fault from nights ago. Fuck fuck fuck." Katsu thought as he prepared for the attack by getting Yochi's back and standing fists clenched. He knew there were at least two people hiding from them at the moment, but he couldn't recall exactly how many people were present when he got attacked and who could blame him? It was dark and quiet, then the attack just somewhat happened to the medical jounin and so quick like a lightning flash during a miserable dreary thunderstorm, it was over and he was brutally injured and left for dead.

However, this time would be much different. He could hear a snide laughter coming from behind a tree nearby them, and the laughter began to multiple with different pitches from different areas around them and different voices came in. "It's probably a genjutsu, Yochi. Don't fall for it, be prepared to cancel it or snap out of it." he whispered to his newly-acquired friend. Genjutsu needed to be avoided by them if they were to take down these people and end this mockery they bestowed on Katsu. But, this laughter was multiplying and quickly as more and more voices could be heard laughing from around them. This truly wasn't good, and the action that happened now was not wise or thoughtful on the part of Katsu. Kunai from his belt pouch, he threw the object at the various directions that he heard the voices which stopped the laughter momentarily. But, quickly it picked up again as the kunai were thrown right back at the two and Katsu grabbed Yochi and fell to the ground with him, laying on top of his friend and taking the blow from some of the thrown kunai. Pain was displayed on the medic's face, but rolled off of Yochi and just nodded at his friend. While he was getting up, he was rushed by two people dressed in black from head to toe and knocked back to the ground as another man came from behind with a sword and pierced the older teen's back as he fell...blood now seeping from the wound and himself screaming in agony. As the the beat-down of Katsu was occuring, two men also dressed in black charged Yochi with swords in hand and two also came from behind with maces.

[Words: 406/3,500
Mission Started
Also MFT]

Shuisho Yochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seems that Katsu was quick to react. Yochi was curious to see how things would play out. After all the thugs had gone under some trouble to prepare the attack as it seemed. Maybe the Stone shinobi had underestimated these guys a bit. Maybe a boring night would turn very interesting, very soon.

Sounds started to come from different directions. The enemy wanted to confuse them probably. Katsu spoke and he was right. This was probably a genjutsu, and Yochi nodded to agreement as he prepared himself to perform the Cancel Jutsu seal. They would need more than tricks if they wished to defeat them. The young Stone shinobi took off his sandals, throwing them away with a shift move of his feet. By stepping into the earth, he would knew now when their enemies would truly attack or send more genjutsus against them.

The laughter was still around them. Either the enemy was strong in the arts of Illusion or the enemies where truly that many. Katsu made the opening of the fight with throwing a bunch of Kunai, but it seemed their new “friends” would be quick to replay duo's “kind” kunai-gift. It seemed it was time to spring to action. Yochi would make a barrier against that side and then disappear into the earth with Earth Lure and then... he felt being dragged down as Katsu assist him to dodge the incoming Kunai. The young shinobi could see the Med nin's face. He seemed in pain thus Yochi though he was hit by the attack. Katsu stood on his feet to fight but the rush of the opponent began. They clearly had the initiative. Their attacks seemed organized and well performed . Yochi fears where verified. These were no common thugs.

As they attacked Katsu, Yochi opponents closed by. Two from the front and two from the back. They were even using flanking tactics. As much as he wished to help Katsu, if he wouldn't defeat his own attackers Yochi wouldn't be able to help. Out numbered, taking a beating and flanked. The night was getting better and better. Well, first of all he had to get over the outnumbered problem. If any off them was a clone, the earth would tell him. For the one that were real, Yochi thought to... bring a bit of help. Yes, it seemed that “that jutsu” was maybe too much for the situation but the thugs seemed they could take a beating.

The stone shinobi let his hands fly in series of seal and in the end of them he stroke the earth with his fist. The earth made a small ramble and a piece of rock behind Yochi started to rise. The stone shinobi had performed the Rock Golem jutsu and he was ready to fight.

[MFT:453]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Katsu was laying down on the job, his partner in this brawl was quick to react to the thugs' attack summoning a Golem made of earth which would've caught his partner's attention if Katsu wasn't preoccupied. But, the Golem stopped the thugs momentarily as they fled back into the shadows like the cowardly bastards they were. This was good for the duo as they could focus on less opposition and quicker, but Yochi didn't have any time to sit around and be lazy as a Water Dragon appeared from the shadows along with its fire counterpart and shot towards Yochi while the little bastards charged from the ground with swords grasped in their cold hands. But to make matters even worse for the duo, there were thugs hidden in the shadows now shooting arrows that would drain the health, stamina and chakra of the duo if they were hit by the steel-pointed tips which also were covered in a lethal poison. What exactly would Yochi do about the counteract to his Golem as the thugs were not just targeting him but also his Golem.

From another part of the area, Katsu was wincing in pain as he was a lamb being surrounded by a hungry pack of lions. The thugs were yelling at Katsu, even kicking the medic in the sides as he laid there in pain with his own red liquid seeping into the hardened ground. The thugs were much like Yochi's in the way they ganged up on the medic, but Katsu got enough strength to throw a smoke bomb and switch with one of his puppets as the smoke dispersed. After the smoke cleared the area, the thugs saw an angered Katsu with hazel eyes replaced with strange marked red eyes and the man's attitude changed completely from a pitiful, defenseless medical ninja to what he was now. "It was a trick, you fucking morons. You chose to beat me down when I was defenseless, I am now ready this time to beat your asses. Bring it on!"

Frustration must've have been felt by the thugs since they couldn't manage to beat down Katsu as they charged him, much like Yochi, with swords and the arrow shower began to come down on Katsu as well. He smirked as he just gazed the ones approaching him giving them a terrifying gaze of the shinigami which froze them in their tracks. He then took two of the swords from the thugs and stabbed them all in the stomach causing them to bleed on the ground as he smacked the others near them with elbows and fists knocking over all of them. He then placed the swords on the ground and brought out his puppets and used Shi to shoot a stream of fire towards where the projectiles were coming from which on the way caught the trees on fire. Smoke blowing in the air now, it brought out the thugs positioned there into the open where Katsu charged them with all his puppets particularly Shi to cut at them and harm them. He used Kibou and Kiotsuketene to form a wall around him and a dome above him to avoid more damage, but leaving just enough space to move Shi around on the field and to see Yochi in the distance.

Yochi was fine with that Golem helping him and Katsu had his puppets. This night had turned action-filled and the odds were now going towards the duo as it was now at least six on however many were hiding or flushed out. From Katsu's quick estimates, it seemed he had taken down four of the group and there were roughly a dozen left to take down. If they could hold on, they would win this fight but if the thugs managed to break through...they would definitely tear the men apart and kill them right there.

[Words: 649 Words
Total: 1508/3500 Words]

Shuisho Yochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yochi heard the sound of arrows flying at the air. He turned in surprise to see that they were already closing in. He was ready to embrace the hit, when the brown hand of the golem moved in front of him blocking the incoming arrows. The summoning of the contract had seem to distract the enemies, but it put out of focus the Stone Jounin. Just seconds but this amount was more than important in this havoc. A man closed in with his sword to attack Yochi. It seemed though a rather hasty attack. The shinobi slide, watching the blade passing right before him. Now it was his move. Yochi was at the enemies right side. Right hand hits the enemy wrist, turn the body and hit with the left hand the elbow. Making a decisive step with the left leg he used all his weight with a hit with the shoulder. This move though wasn't meant to defeat the thug, just to put him out of balance. The golem followed up with his free hand striking the thug away. The golem now had the back to it's owner and more arrows where flying against the construct. Yochi noticed that one managed to pass through the golems shoulder. Even if his jutsu was strong enough to help them, they had to hurry, it wouldn't last long.

The Stone Shinobi was not alone. Katsu was still on his own. Yochi had to move. It was most probably that they cared more to harm the Med jutsu than him and his toy. And it seems that a thug had used the opportunity of distraction to attack Katsu. Yochi could only watch as his fellow shinobi was about to be hit.

“Katsu, no!”, the shinobi exclaimed.

Only to see the smoke an weird thing in the position that Katsu was before. It was... a puppet? Yochi had heard that there were shinobi that used that technique but never had actually seen it. It seemed that the Med ninja had his own aces in his sleeve after all, and he was pulped up to fight. As the Shinobi started his dance of attacks and defenses with various techniques and his puppets, Yochi would make sure that they would be in control of the battlefield.

Making a series of seals he made an earthen barrier rise behind them. He was hoping that by this way he would limit the line of sight of the archers and protect their backs. The golem had for now the one flank and Katsu with his puppet the other. And Yochi could start his offense against these boneless attackers. Performing a series of hand seal he waited until the armed enemies were close enough. Then he released a line of spike coming from the ground to hit the thugs.

[MFT:466]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed Yochi was handling the situation very well, more than Katsu thought he would when it started. That Golem was really helping out matters a lot as it had protected its summoner from harm and knocked away a thug sending the dazed body crashing into a tree where the man collapsed probably because of shock or maybe a heart attack. In any case, the attack on the jounin wasn't stopping at all as some of the thugs still charging Yochi had collided with his Golem and had met a terrifying feat. It seemed from Katsu's view that the Golem just absorbed the pain from the two thugs and they had no idea what to do about it. Their best bet was to start running or the Golem was going to probably charge at them or swing its fist and send them flying like their thug-partner before them. But, only time would tell for that as arrows were still raining down on the group until Yochi shielded them with a earth-based barrier which just made the arrows sound like rain on a roof late at night. Perfect, this was perfect. Yochi released a line of spikes after forming the barrier which nailed the two thugs attacking his creation and having blood spill from their wounds and mouth. There were now at least one knocked out by the Golem, two bleeding from injuries from Yochi, and four others laying down on the ground from Katsu either injured or dead...meaning there were what eleven now? Who knew, maybe there were more but what was flushed out were eleven. This fight was nearing its end.

"It seems we have a few more, Yochi. Keep it up!", he said as the next wave of fools rushed him, getting past his puppet and nailing his puppet wall while the archers of the thugs continued to hit the earth-based barrier and Katsu's own puppet dome. This was getting bad, they had gotten through Shi and were chipping away at Kibou and Kiotsuketene. Drastic times, definitely called for drastic measures in this fight. Releasing his support and defense puppet combined wall and dome allowed the thugs to come right in and nail the Uchiha tearing at his flesh and nailing his bones. That is if Katsu hadn't switched with one of his puppets again which stopped the more advanced thugs and allowed the more inexperienced to run right into each other's blades. With the force of those thugs, it sunk the blade in deep and made two of them fall over and bleed from the wounds. That left the other four who looked dumbfounded and confused on how they had not seen that move or knew that would happen. Smirking, Katsu looked at them and called on his bloodline's most powerful ninjutsu, a jutsu that could end them all that were standing in front of Katsu and would cause significant damage to Katsu as well. But before, the jutsu could be used three more thugs appeared in front of him along with a kunai flying towards him. Throwing Kiotsuketene in front of him, he knocked the kunai away and then brought all three of his puppets back to him.

Now, this is when the exciting, bloody, gruesome part happened. The seven thugs still standing rushed right at Katsu and his puppets. But, like this story already said, he called on Amaterasu which instantly caused the Uchiha's eyes to bleed making this already bloody battlefield contain even more liquids. But, it did the trick as the black flames came out and burned the seven thugs in place. Screams were ensuing and the thugs seemed to lose all willpower and strength as the powerful clan jutsu continued to burn. Katsu smirked at Yochi while wincing in pain and said: "It is almost over....finally. Thank...you." But this conversation had to be cut short as two more thugs appeared in front of the men carrying not one but two swords. These had to be bigger, stronger, and more advanced thugs than what they just faced. Being only two, you would think each thug would've target one man, but instead they both went after Yochi. Katsu could only look in pain as his new friend looked like he was going to be gutted all up from the swords and his own mistake, but he believed in Yochi and knew he could overcome them. Besides, Katsu would've been right over to defend his friend but that doujutsu really took a toll on the user and he needed at least some rest before he continued to fight.

In the distance, the arrows had stopped raining down on them and it was quiet aside from the burning and screaming thugs dying right in front of Katsu, the wounded bloody thugs gasping for life, and Katsu panting from exhaustion. This was truly a night to remember, that was for sure.

[MFT: 817 Words
Total WC: 2791]

Shuisho Yochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jutsus were flying around, and the dust of the attacks started to settle down. Yochi's attack against the thugs seemed to be affective and successful. The fight was turning to their favor as skill and their military tactics seemed that could handle a simple ambush from a bunch of armed people. The stone shinobi though had to admit it. They were very stubborn to their cause, for a gang of thugs. Something was wrong. They were fighting but their powers seemed very inferior of a shinobi. It seemed that they could use jutsu, but they preferred flanking taijutsu techniques. Maybe it was his Golem and Katsu's puppet that allowed them to sway the advantage of numbers, but still, something felt wrong.

Katsu had already proven himself a trustworthy ally. Why originally the Stone shinobi feared that the Med-nin would be someone untrained that rose in rank only because his medical abilities but now he knew that opinion was wrong. On the contrary, this man managed to offer him an exceptional performance of Puppet Play, and a unique combination of jutsu with these constructs.

The earth barrier seemed to stop the incoming arrows for now. It seemed like a good time to focus on the other enemies. Before though Yochi would move, Katsu was in action. Obviously, he had an other act in his play. More enemies seem to die, and Katsu seem like to have a plan. Probably there was a plan in his plan as the use of his puppets changed creating “openings”. Katsu seemed to have tricks than one could think. This complicate maneuver would end in attack of black flames, a sight that Yochi had never seen before. There were only legends about the “ever lasting flamers” or the “black fire” but watching it from so close was truly a weird experience. A shinobi is full of secrets after all.

But strong jutsu like this one where bound to have dangerous setbacks. Yochi heard the voice of Katsu, he was at his limit. It was time to step up and face the two left opponent. Weirdly the two enemies had the same thing in their minds. It seemed peculiar. Why wouldn't they finish the weakened shinobi? Even more questions would pop up, but there was no time to answer them. This time he would so them some real fighting skills.

Yochi awaited until they were close enough and through a smoke bomb in the ground. If they would try to strike his previous position they would only hit air. The shinobi's plan was in motion, and in theory it was rather simple. He had already commanded his Golem to attack them and to distract them as Yochi used Inner Earth Lure to hide and move beneath the ground. If everyone would go as planned, Yochi would appear behind the rear enemy and would attempt to execute them with his beloved sword.

Even trained though the shinobi couldn't restrain the smirk from his face. When this tactic was working, the surprise of the enemy was priceless. If everything would go right, everything could end with a shift motion of his sword. Only an enemy would be around, which even in his tired state, Yochi believed he could face him. But again, being a shinobi was all about surprises.

[WC:535]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Breathing heavily, the Uchiha puppeteer watched as the blades of the thugs seemingly looked like they hit Yochi and had torn him up. But, on instincts a smoke bomb had hit and Yochi had burrowed under the ground. It was a clever tactic as the Golem was the one that got nailed and in doing so the blades got stuck in the Golem. It looked like this would be the end as the smoke cleared and the Golem was attacking the thugs but the one rolled out of the way and the other one used the common Body Switch jutsu. They had dodged the big creation but Yochi had appeared them with his sword. Katsu stared as the closer thug had his head cut completely off his body and rolled on the ground towards the medical shinobi. That left one but that thug must've been smarter as he had vanished from the execution blade and was behind Katsu. The man charged with his blades swinging at the Uchiha, the weak, bloodied boy.

It would've been the perfect way to end Katsu's life if the man hadn't stopped in his tracks because of the Hypnotic Suggestion, Katsu placed on him. Motionless in his tracks, Katsu commanded Shi to grab the blades that the man had loosened his grip on. He then smirked as Shi took the two blades and stabbed him in the chest releasing the Uchiha's Genjutsu and causing him to fall. Katsu proceeded to then kick the man in the gut to humiliate him. Then, the wait started as Katsu waited for the man to get up from his pool of blood. When he was up enough, he had Shi take the blade down on the neck and decapitated the man.

It was finally over, the nightmare was over. Looking at the scenery, the night had been stained in blood from everyone but Yochi. Heads were cut off, blood was spilled everywhere, and death lingered in the air. The only respectful thing to do now was to notify the ANBU. Putting on his headset, he said: "This is Hatsuharu Katsu with Shuisho Yochi at the Titan's Keep. We were just attacked by a group of thugs and a fight ensued from it. I and Yochi left nothing behind in the tank...there is death, blood and I am sure people still dying from the fight. I am banged up a little, but I will be okay and Yochi sustained minimum harm. Please come as soon as possible, I will leave you to do your job and tell Yochi. Katsu, signing off."

He looked at Yochi and said: "Thank you for all your help tonight, Yochi. I appreciate it very much, but now let's leave the ANBU to do their thing here...and I will be heading off on my own way. Keep in touch, you have earned my respect tonight." With that he waved at Yochi and began to walk away, while walking he noticed a note on the ground that was sustained in blood. It read to attack Katsu at the earliest convenience and to not hold anything back, but if there was failure...they would be back for another round. "Ah fuck...there will be more. I need to find this ringleader now!"

Clenching the note in his hand, he withdrew his puppets and walked away from the scene. This was definitely a better night for the Uchiha but he would need to be getting prepared even more for next time.

[MFT:584 Words
Mission Complete: 3910/3500 Words
Topic Left]

Shuisho Yochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There it was. His prey. Unaware of Yochi being ready to strike the fatal hit. As the Stone shinobi started to get outside the ground, his body seemed to be in unison with the ground. Behind the thug that thought that would harm them, Yochi would give him his last and most bitter lesson. Yochi had his hands extended and on the right one was his blade. With a turn, that would seem to some as he would turn as a whole, the shinobi swinged his sword against the victim. The sound of the air being cut, the sound of a rolling head, and the sound of springing blood from the neck. One target down, one more to go.

Well, the last one seemed that would be Katsu's play toy. Yochi had his cat-and-mouse fun it was time for his partner to enjoy himself. Maybe he was enjoying himself bit too much though. Meds, what can you say?

The smell in the air... so familiar. Even some thugs like that can really make a backstreet allay a small battlefield. Well, not that they didn't deployed a bit more... power than necessary. Though Yochi was a bit worried. What if they didn't get them all? Someone could not their tactics for a future encounter. It seemed that the thugs had a liking to Katsu after all.

Katsu was already on the radio informing, backups or the ANBU. Either way it seemed that the Med had some kind of humor in his report. The shinobi wasn't sure if he should enjoy it or consider it unprofessional. Well, who would complain after all? The dead “or dying” thugs?

The Med seemed done with his report, and turned to him. Yochi made a small bow to acknowledge the kind words and replayed.

“I must thank you Katsu-san, you turned a boring evening into quite an exercise.” , said with a smirk on his face. “Have a good rest, I believe you earned it. But make sure you will be save.” he continued.

It seemed that there was no action for him tonight. Letting his stone golem dissolve, Yochi took his bloodstained cape and headed towards his home. The shinobi had to admit. He could get used to some more night hunting.

[MFT: 350]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back