Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What the baw is a 'crumpet' [Suzu/Semi-private]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Crumpet.

What the Holy Hell was a 'crumpet'?

Ikkadan intently pressed his face against the menu of this western-styled restaurant. It was during the mid-afternoon, so the restaurant was on lunch duty. They, the waiting staff, seemed to be pretty careless and carefree during this time as not many customers bothered to enter the establishments with their empty bellies and preoccupied minds. Ikka pulled the menu farther from his face, hitching a doughy eyed expression as he tried to work out what this 'crumpet' was and why the waiters kept asking him if he would like one; which was only complimentary. And at that moment, the Gods were against him, as the angst waitress returned with a forced smile crested upon her face, "Are you ready to order?" She would ask, again quite forcibly; while trying to suppress her sheer annoyance at having to work. "No, no-" Ikka would lift his head from the barricade that was the menu, after several unsuccessful attempts at reading the menu more closely in an attempt to understand it any better - yeah, because that tends to help, you know?

However, the women quickly cut off Ika as he sat there quite the out of place character, "Do you want to take your complimentary crumpet? Or you could order one from the menu, which is deliciously fresh and even better than the complimentary one."

Bitch, he didn't know what a crumpet was!

Damn it, where was Suzu?!

"I'm still waiting on my auntie, sorry."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime had already been sort of a rush, to busy with tidying up all day for Kuro to whisk her things away. She kind of wanted to be with him when he would go back home. But she needed to give Ikkadan a better goodbye. Her nephew having grown somewhat attached to Suzuhime. For reasons she rather clearly understood. He deserved a little more then a rushed half-assed goodbye. Arriving at the restaurant rather hurriedly, being somewhat of a bother with the servers that she had pushed out of her way when they tried to greet her. Sh elooked around for a table that Ikkadan was sitting at. Quickly finding it and briskly walking over. Sitting herself down at the same time the waitress that had been trying to service Ikkadan was asking him if he wanted a crumpet. Suzu would speak up to the waitress.

"I'll let you know when we're ready to order ok? Here's a little something for your trouble."

Suzuhime tossed a rather shiny coin into the woman's palm. Quickly getting the message and leaving Ikkadan and Suzuhime alone at their table. Suzu would prop her elbows on the table, resting her chin and closing her eyes.

"I'm sorry i'm late Ikkadan. I got caught up at the mansion. Now... has Iori already told you?"

She asked somewhat cautiously. If he didn't know, then this would be slightly harder to do. But hopefully not to hard.

Suzuhime wore almost exactly what she had on when she left the mansion, short shorts that showed off her creamy legs, and a rather plain shirt. She had removed the apron she had been wearing, and had on regular running shoes.​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah, there she was, Suzuhime-obasan!

Ikkadan smiled at the arrival of his favored auntie, as she briskly walked in; distracting him from the waitress that continually pounded him for an order. It was a nice feeling to have her brushed off by Suzu, which she basically did to her by giving her a coin and politely telling her to go away. Ikka hadn't seen his auntie for a few days, maybe even a week or two, but the last he heard was that she was leaving. That had brought him a bit of sadness that he wouldn't be around her anymore, as he did feel more inclined towards her due to the nature of their history. However, the voice inside of his head (Tessu) was always trying to corrupt his thoughts and make him undone by the lies that the voice always spat out, mostly during the sleepless nights.

"It's good to see you again, Suzu-obasan." He would nod his head, the smile deepened.

Although, Suzu seemed to dive straight into an unknown topic, or attempting to at least. She had asked him if Iori had told Ikka something? Which was really vague, and quite hard for Ikkadan to even comprehend what it was that she was talking about without any more information.

"About what?" He asked neatly, picking up his glass of spring water and sipping on it with a curious gaze.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Then I'm guessing he hasn't?"

Suzuhime would sigh. Now she had to start from scratch. She would unfold her arms, sitting up while Ikkadan sipped at the glass he obtained from his wait here.

"Well. The thing is. Today is my last day at the mansion. I'm moving in with Kuro today. And chances are, i'll barely get to see Iori, Chizuru, or you anymore. I've many duties to fulfill within the Toraono. And will very much be cutting myself off from the Yamazaki once those duties start taking over. I am to be Lady Azame's daughter in law, but that in itself would be no problem. However, because I am to be wed to Kuro, it causes poses problems that could possibly arise... In short, I will have to devote myself to the Toraono and my husband until I can bear a child and unlock my potential..."

Suzuhime paused.

"But that doesn't mean I won't try and visit when I get the chance! I'm going to really miss all of you. And I heard that you've asked to become Kuro's trainee, so that likely means that i'll have a hand in your training. So at least i'll be able to see you more often right?"

Suzuhime would laugh. She cared a great deal for Ikkadan, even he could feel that she considered him more then a mere nephew. Suzuhime had nearly lost her life to ensure Ikkadan's existence. So she very much found Ikkadan to be more like her son than a nephew. Such a bubbly boy, that she but a great deal of effort in helping create him. Crossing her milky legs, she stared at Ikkadan with her strikingly beautiful lavender eyes. Tilting her head and giving him a wink and a smile.

"If anything is bothering you, let me know Ikkadan. We're all family. We would never intentionally hurt you."

Suzuhime would pause, but what if... What if Tessu came back in Ikkadan's form...he seemed rather tenacious, and it seemed that one beat down wouldn't be enough for him to stay down.

"Ikkadan...if you ever feel like Tessu comes back...or that he's trying to take you over...let me know ok? Both myself or Kuro could handle that problem in a flash."

Ikkadan was made up out of Konchuu and Obana...but that didn't mean he didn't have Tessu within him. The innocent little boy that sat across from her.​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan lowered his cupped-hand, dapping his wet lips with his equally moist tongue. He smiled, tried desperately to hide his sadness at the truth, the truth that his auntie was going to be leaving the mansion for good. Honestly? Ikka felt the glass shatter within his mind, the plunging feeling that filled his chest: he didn't want her to leave. And he didn't care about the legality of their bonds, Ikka just didn't want to lose his auntie... A pseudo mother in her own right. "I..." Ikka would stammer for words, finding an easy distraction from arriving customers even if it lasted for the briefest of moments, "I want you to be happy, Suzu-obasan..." His ees were clearly reddened and his heart had clearly deepened with emotion, because that was the truth of his words. Despite the fact that he really did just want to hold her down with an embrace, and forbid her from leaving the family mansion.

Ah, he really would miss her with all his heart.

"I know, we will be seeing each other all the time, yeah?" Ikkadan said with a cheeky smile, jokingly disregarding what Suzu had really said about them not seeing each other too much. Of course that's what he wanted to really happen, instead of the truth, that is.

And then she said his name: Tessu. With almost an urge of importance, the mental image of his face had sprung into his frame of mind. It would be obvious that he still existed in some form, unfortunately that form was an entity within Ikkadan; his manipulated slave. Ikka opened his mouth, a slender column of salvia briefly held up his upper lip, and lower. "Suzu..." Is all he could muster before the force of his manipulative strings began to pull Ikka away from a happy, bubbly place. That damn face kept staring at him through the metal bars, and then, just like that after threatening Okibi; he would assume dominance over the boy.

"Can I tell you something?" He would lean forward, his elbows pressing firmly against the creaking wooden table, "I'm really scared of him... He's here and I'm scared that he'll hurt me."He said it: as plainly as he could, with a reddened eye and a horrible expression of pain seeping through his wrinkled forehead; stressed by the prefixing situation that controlled him, even when he wasn't aware.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It pained Suzuhime to see Ikkadan like this. She wished she didn't have to let him know like this, but she couldn't sugar coat it. A caring instinct kicking in when she sat over by Ikkadan, cradling his head close to her bosom to comfort him.

"Come now Ikkadan. Your making it harder to leave. I'll come to see you all every chance I get."

She gently pat his head, releasing her hold on him when he tried to lighten the mood. Smiling in a motherly way towards Ikkadan, if he didn't have a mother to take care of him...then the least she could do was fill that place. She wanted to make sure he remained safe, and that he never hurt. But there was only so much she could understand about his unnatural origin and what plagued his mind. Scowling when she watched Ikkadan's mood droop even more. Cradling his head atop her breasts again like a doting mother would.

"Please tell me."

She softly whispered. Trying to keep Ikkadan soothed as he spoke of his woes. He was here... and he was frightened...

"Ikkadan...if it gets any worse, please, please come see me and Kuro at the dojo. We can help you. Just please be careful... if Tessu comes back... I might..."

She already gave him a vicious beat down. But could she do it if he was in Ikkadan? Suzuhime held him closely. Nuzzling the top of his head.

"Now Ikkadan... please... don't be scared of him. He told me himself that fear makes him stronger... be strong for the clan... for yourself... for me..."

Suzuhime tried to encourage Ikkadan. Releasing her grasp on his head again, looking into his eyes with smile.

"If you want, you can think of me as your mother... I know i'm not... but you need a mother figure so... feel free to think of me like that if you want too."

She had no intention of making Ikkadan forget about his real mothers, but he needed parental figures, Iori was the father figure, and Suzu could be the mother. She already thought of Ikkadan as a son...​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Coddled against her soft peaks, Ikka smiled , and exhaled for a moment from utter bliss. This was something that he would never have, well, not now at least. Ikkadan had lost his two mothers to that unsightly man, and even so; their efforts were purely made from a conviction that only an unwavering love for your child can create. But why did he still feel so empty inside? Was it perhaps due to Tessu, tugging and pulling at his sanity like a spoiled child playing with his brand new toy? However, Ikkadan felt somewhat reassured that Tessu could be managed if he was brought before Kuro and Suzuhime at the Dojo...

But why didn't he leap out of his chair, and run to the damn place right now? Why didn't he take his auntie up on that offer, why? Well, the answer was simple: Tessu already had subtle control over some of his actions; which would only make the process of getting rid of that parasite all the more tiedous. "I know, Suzu-obasan..." He spoke as his face rested against her peaks, and again, he felt utterly surrendered by her love.

And something she said made him think, think about what he had been doing to Ikka since the moment his existence was revealed in those nasty dreams: he was always scaring Ikka into submission, breaking down any barriers he ad through his dreams, and trying to submit his will into that of a slave. Why, Tessu, what did he do wrong to deserve this? Well, that really didn't matter to him did it? Tessu just wanted life in its everlasting form and now he was represented with a chance to obtain a life that was stolen from him by that bitch, Suzu. But there was one thing that he didn't account for: Ikkadan's love, and devotion for his auntie, after all it was her that inspired Ikkadan to become stronger in order to protect her and the family. He had to be strong, like she said.

No, Ikka needed to be strong, but everyday he was losing to Tessu more and more.

And then, by God, Ikka would tighten his sweet grip around his auntie and hold back his tears as best he could: "My mothers gave me life, but you saved my life... I already think of you as my mother!" He would sob, lifting his head up to veer his like otter eyes towards that of his auntie, catching hers and giving her the kindest stare he had ever given. With that gush of emotion, he would snap and remember something important that he had to tell his auntie/mother.

No, she was "mother" now.

"Suzu-okaasan! There was a night, where the woman that lives with us woke me up... Itami, I think her name is." He would move away from his mother peaks and stare at her with a concentrated expresion, she needed to be told this before his mind would forcibly make him forget. "Itami, her. She tried to help Tessu, she wants you dead!" He wouldn't lie about this, especially not when she so vividly ate the soul of a child before his very own eyes. She wanted Ikka to be scared of her, just like Tessu... She wanted Tessu to kill Suzu to...

Their common enemy..

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzu smiled again at his proclamation. Suzu was his mother... it was such a heavenly thing to hear, to be called mom. She could barely wait until she actually had children. Then... Ikkadan would have something he could treat like siblings. Ikkadan had a family in their clan, but Suzuhime felt she could give him a true family. If her vision was of any indication... he would have a little brother and sister... he could find a father in Kuro... yes. Suzu could give him a mom and dad. A brother and sister... she wanted to see the innocent little boy happy. If she could do that, maybe she could make his unconventional life better. Maybe... once they were married, Suzuhime could adopt him? Move him into the dojo!

Suzuhime's thoughts were interrupted by something urgent that Ikkadan needed to tell her. Tell her of Itami and her more wicked intentions. Suzuhime would sigh.

"I know she does... ever since I made threats against her old husband, she's held a special resentment to me. She won't say it, but I already know it's there. But Itami makes Iori happy. And I won't ruin his relationship with her simply because of a quarrel that she has with me. Tessu or Itami, it doesn't matter. I'm stronger then both of them right?"

Suzuhime would giggle, she had to brush off the looming doom threats as if they were nothing. To make sure Ikkadan would not fear.

"I know I could easily beat up Itami if I wanted too, and if I could beat up Tessu while he was at full strength, then I could easily do it again."

Suzuhime would hold Ikkadan to her breasts one last time to dry his light tears.

"Do not let them scare you Ikka-kun. You are stronger then you know, you can't let fear take you over."

She comforted the distraught boy with her ample bosom and soft words. It seemed to be a very good combination.

"Hey Ikka-kun. When i'm married to Kuro, and have a say in matters related to the Toraono. How about Kuro and I adopt you? Move you into the dojo? I can talk to Kuro about it."

She pulled him away from her breasts again. Planting a soft loving kiss on his cheek.

"Momma loves you very much. Let her know whenever you need her okay?"

Suzuhime would withdraw something from one of the belt loops from her waist. It had been looped with a metal ring, having been detached, she held it out to Ikkadan.

"This was my favorite toy when I was a kid. I call him Rammstein. He may look scary, but when I was a little girl, he was my best friend. I want you to have him, and think of me when you look at him. Okay? It'll let you know that I will always love you. Mein engel."

Suzuhime would plant another kiss on his forehead. Grabbing him by the hand, tossing a few more coins on the table before she looked at her 'son' again.

"Now Ikkadan, it's time for me to be with Kuro, i'll walk you home okay? And remember mommy will always love you."

She smiled sweetly to Ikkadan.

[Warning: BIG PICTURE]
Rammstein:
nemesis_psd_jpgcopy.jpg
{Topic Left with Ikkadan after his next post}​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime knew about Itami's exploits, her wickedness and the vileness that spilt from her lips? And yet she didn't even flinch with a hint of fear, or anything really other than a giggle. This reaction caused Ikka to, too, chuckle and deepened his expressive smile. Also, she didn't want to ruin the relationship between Itami and Iori; they were dating? Ikkadan would give his mother a doe-eyed expression, his eye lids being pulled apart and his chocolate hues being explosed. "Yes, you are, Suzu-okaasan." He still kep his face clear from any negative emotion, as for the time being, he was completely, and blissfully, impervious to Tessu and Itami's vile words.

And then, quite unexpectedly, Ikka would burst into a fit of laughter at his mother's statement. For once, a tear of joy dribbled down from the brim of his eye lid, one that bore no illness of sadness, pain and torment; something different, and purely joyful. He would have liked to have seen the fight between Suzuhime and Tessu, only the wonders of his chaotic imagination would be able to conjure up a scene of battle against the two. It looked pretty cool, to be honest.

Ikkadan's head would be gently moved over to her soft peak, resting against it gently with a smile on his reddened face. The next portion of what she had to say was something rather emotional, something beautiful and utterly heart-filling. Suzuhime wanted to adopt Ikkadan, and also, Kuro would become his father. Toroano Ikkadan... Yeah, the name had a ring to it, didn't it? "I'd love that... I'd be honoured if you could grant me such a privilege." Ikka would want to bow respectfully, but realised that perhaps that wouldn't be the right thing to do, well, given how formal that gesture seemed.

More gesture, it was so lovely, such a change in atmosphere; which he gladly taken in with open arms. The spooky looking doll would have given Ikka the chills normally, however the nightmares that Tessu had given him was something that prevented him from being scared of most normal things - if that made sense. "Thank you, Suzu-okaasan!" Ikka would accept the gift, holding it with two cupped hands as its legs dangled freely. He give the doll a gentle look, with a curious smile, such an odd design.

And finally, their reunion had come to an end. For now, the mother and child would have to part ways. He didn't say anything, but instead walk away side-by-side with his new mother; happy that he now had another source of light; which would help fight the darkness of Itami and Tessu.

[Topic left with Suzu!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back