Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What's Going to Happen! [PRIVATE]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
3137675388_1_6_6OwfW0HY.gif
Nitish was regretting what happened that night when he stole the pair of mangekyo sharingan and Takeshi caught him and then some more people joined them but it was between two Uchiha’s and because of Nitish every Academy student there has to get their punishments. And then he remembered the three most unavoidable punishments like Riku was thrown out of main branch into medical branch and Kira was thrown in Anbu captains hands. And Nitish has to deal with him in hokage itself. And then Nitish wakes up from his bed and then starts getting ready to go to hokage office and then Nitish gets out of his house and starts running towards hokage office and then after he arrives there.

Nitish goes up and stands in front of the hokage office’s gate and then Nitish thinks “Now from this point onwards what’s going to happen to me is my new beginning.” And after thinking this Nitish knocks the door and then enters the room and then says “Takeshi san I’m here as you ordered me to do so.” And then Nitish waits for Takeshi’s response to him.

[OCC: REQUESTING TAKESHI]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that Nitish would be greeted by the stone cold expression of the Hokage, he was leaning on the desk his arms folded as he looked towards Nitish, it seemed that annoyance echoed in his very face as he looked at the boy for a few seconds before standing himself at full height the Uchiha allowed himself to walk past Nitish instead of having this conversation in the office he decided that there was better locations to have this kind of conversation and one of them would be the roof of the Hokage mansion as he allowed himself to gesture for Nitish to follow.

“Screwing up would be an understatement, I think the best words to describe your actions would be a direct act of treason, disrespect and lack of discipline to be honest. This is something that I do not tolerate inside the village and never have. Keep up with me”

Takeshi allowed the cold tone of his voice, it reminded him back to himself being the ANBU Sennin, it was clear that the Hokage was annoyed to say the very least as he walked up the stairs and opened the door onto the roof allowing the wind to ruffle his hair as he stepped towards the edge of the village.

“Tell me Nitish, why do you do such a stupid thing, I mean that as nice as I can right now. I want to understand how you can do something this stupid?”

Takeshi allowed himself to sigh as he stood up right once more and brought his attention out to the village looking at everything as he sighed for a few moments, he scanned the village that he was charged to protect and keep safe. Sometimes that means from itself and students that did not think things over.

“I have a few choices, but I will let you decide which one you take Nitish, you have to forge your own path in the future, not get held down by those that would only lead you away from that path. The first choice, you have your shot at the Hokage, just the three of us on this roof and see if you have what it takes. Win I give you your eyes that you want, we put them in, and you get promoted to Jounin. Lose you follow the path that I lay out in front of you, it will be rewarding and hard, but you will do it the right way.”

Takeshi allowed himself a few moments as he paused letting Nitish weight this first option up as he considered this option that had been given, before giving the last options.

“I can stop you here, you will go to jail for breaking and entering my house, you will serve time for acts against the village interest and you will suffer for it at the hands of the ANBU interrogation Captain. I hear he does things quite nicely these days.”

A second figure appeared at the door shutting the door and locking it, it was the green haired figure from before as they stood there the three of them and no more information than just letting Nitish here how things would go.

“The last option, you forfeit your life for the actions you have done. Either of these are yours to pick, yours to take, but know that this is forging your own destiny Nitish. So tell me what one will it be Student?”

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
f052f01f102523eaf3c328844e2b5cece31112e0_hq.gif
As Nitish entered the room Takeshi was sitting on his seat seeing him for a while and then he stands up and says that there is a better place to talk and he gestures Nitish to follow him and while they were going to the place Takeshi is taking him where he wanted too and then he says that he can’t tolerate what Nitish did and then after arriving at the roof, Nitish was standing still and then Takeshi asked him why he did something stupid like this and then Nitish says to him “Well I can’t just trust anyone and It was fun doing stuff like this even if it was stupid and I needed a little more power for myself.”

And then after saying this Nitish waits for Takeshi to response and then Takeshi gives Nitish the three choice which are,
“The first choice, you have your shot at the Hokage, just the three of us on this roof and see if you have what it takes. Win I give you your eyes that you want, we put them in, and you get promoted to Jounin. Lose you follow the path that I lay out in front of you, it will be rewarding and hard, but you will do it the right way.
I can stop you here, you will go to jail for breaking and entering my house, you will serve time for acts against the village interest and you will suffer for it at the hands of the ANBU interrogation Captain. I hear he does things quite nicely these days.
The last option, you forfeit your life for the actions you have done. Either of these are yours to pick, yours to take, but know that this is forging your own destiny Nitish. So tell me what one will it be Student?”

And then as he was giving options to Nitish what he will do and which option will he choose. Nitish was a bit confused about this but he knew he just can’t choose any option carelessly because it will lead his new destiny and life. And then Nitish says to Takeshi “Takeshi san I did like to choose the first option means I will fight you here on the roof top just the two of us no paths.” And then after saying this Nitish waits for Takeshi’s response to his answer and it looks like that Nitish was fully conscious while choosing this option he didn’t even hesitated while choose something like this. And then Nitish thinks “Now, it’s up to Takeshi what he’s going to do.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look out at the village once more as he allowed himself to move over slightly in those few seconds, he looked to the door where the female form of him stood, it glanced towards the man before nodding and opening the door that they came from. Shutting the door behind them it left the two of them alone, as the wind ripped at the Hokage robes he looked towards Nitish in those few seconds. His hands leaving the rails as he turned around, coming together the robes vanished in a puff of smoke leaving the man.

“I accept the terms, this is your chance to prove yourself Nitish, do not disappoint me. Prepare yourself as I am about to show you why I have the respect and trust of this village”

Takeshi allowed the Renningan to instantly narrow down on Nitish as he stood at the top of the mansion, his mind flashing back to the Sennin as the fight started this was Nitish’s chance to prove himself a chance to show that he could make it in the world and the Hokage was giving him that entire opportunity. The chance to show why he believed he was ready for the eyes, why he believed he was prepared to step up the game and accept a future for himself. Takeshi allowed his mind to empty as he prepared himself his muscles flexing in those few seconds. Knowing full well that his body would have to once more endure for him.

[MFT:254]
[B-Mod Called]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
10fb13q.gif
And then after Nitish accepted his offer to fight him he says to Nitish that he will accept his terms and gives Nitish a chance to prove himself to him and the leaf. And then Nitish was ready with his sharingan activated watching towards Takeshi eyes. And then Nitish says to Takeshi “let’s have a good battle between two Uchiha’s” and then Nitish starts dashin’ towards Takeshi with just thinking one think that if he wins he will get in power and become jounin not that I am fight with the hokage will I be able to win against him. And then Nitish says to Takeshi “Takeshi san aren’t ya going to use your paths or your abilities of this Renningan.” And then Nitish waits for his response while having his dagger in his hands.

[ACTIONS SENT]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Takeshi:
Hp: 42,000
Cp: 39000 - 2200 - 2200 - 2200 = 32400
Ap: 10 - 10 = 10ap

----------------------

Uchiha Nitish
Hp: 17,100 - 6050 - 4284 - 7563 = -760
Cp: 14,400 - 450 = Ko'd
Ap: 8 - 1 = Ko'd
Status = Ko'd

Round 1:

Takeshi activates Sharingan = 0 Seconds

Nitish Activates Sharingan = 0.625 Seconds

Takeshi uses Raijins Vengence against Nitish = 1 Second [Hits]

Takeshi Combo's into Chidori Senbon against Nitish = 1 Second [Hit, Hit, Hit, 75% partial hit, hit] [Disruption! Nitish Drops Sharingan!]

Nitish equips Assassins daggers = 1.25 Seconds

Takeshi uses Vaporisation against Nitish = 4 Seconds [Hits]

Nitish Is ko'd

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to activate the Sharingan, the purple eyes spinning into the standard Sharingan form as he allowed himself to smirk. Letting the chakra flow threw his body he knew full well that he was going to prove a point, the boy wanted to be treated like a Jounin, then he would show him just how outmatched he really was, how much his friends had failed to teach him, and how much he lacked inside of himself. The Chakra allowed electricity to flow into the palm of the Uchiha as he directed it towards Nitish in those split seconds.

“Let us begin”

Instantly the lightning was smashing into Nitish, as the Uchiha was there with his second hand the lightning rupturing into the mans flesh as he smelt the burning flesh from the lightning. Moving himself backwards he watched the boy trying to grab his weapon out it seemed that he was trying to make himself better in those few seconds. His hands coming together as he allowed himself to summon the Chakra and allowing the flames to erupted over Nitish in those few seconds, making he be consumed by the fire that the Uchiha used so well.

“You didn’t even allow me to warm up, you where never ready for Jounin, and your wanting to step into the big-league lands, its not going to happen”

Takeshi allowed himself to look up at the sky for a few minutes, as he allowed himself to ponder on how to go about the next part, one thing was for sure though he would be needing the main branch Sennin there. He allowed himself to pick up the headset in those few seconds. Clicking it onto the right channel he allowed a smile to come to his face.

“Kenshin, come to the Hokage Mansion Roof”

[OOC: Summoning Kenshin]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
As always Kenshin came when called. He was busy training the other... special students but a summon from the hoake was always important.

He arrived on the roof in short order. He found a slightly smoking Nitish there with o e of the bodies of the hokage.

"you called? he asked looking between the two.

Before takeshi could answer Kenshin would summon his toad summon ren. The blue toad would look around and look at takeshi and nitish.

"what cha doing to that boy? Seemed like a one sided fight to me. Let me heal him for you real quuck."

Kenshin would hold out a hand to stop her.

"wait. What is it you wanted to say takeshi before we awake him?" kenshin would ask.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to glance back to the downed boy it seemed that the Academy students where not learning the ropes as quickly as he wanted them to. It seemed if anything they were taking steps backwards with everything that they did, taking a slow approach to the situations that did not help them. Takeshi allowed himself a few moments to glance to the soldering boy as he listened to the newly arrived frog that had just turned up, it seemed that someone was still not happy with he outcome of the boy, but a simple shrug from the Hokage said everything.

“He wanted to take the chance to fight, to show he was ready to become a Jounin, I settled that matter quickly and efficiently. He is not ready. Kenshin as Main Branch Sennin he falls under you, once more like Ziren teach the boy respect, also teach him what is expected of a true Shinobi of this village, he is now in your branch Kenshin, I know that you will have what it takes to make sure that he grows inside of Main Branch.”

Takeshi allowed himself to walk down to the door as he allowed himself to turn back to Kenshin as the door opened he smiled towards the Main Branch Sennin, fi anyone could make changes it would be this man and he would be doing so quickly and efficiently. Takeshi knew full well that the Sennin had been selected to make the right calls.

“Kenshin, I want him to stay away from the others that I found him with, if he goes back to them again, you have my leave to teach them a lesson in manners. For now I will leave his training down to you once more, feel free to pass him off to Shinzo if you must but for now I have work to do. Thank you for this”

With that the Uchiha path left, it simply walked away in that split second leaving Nitish and Kenshin together.

[Topic Left]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Nitish was sleeping unconsciously because of Takeshi’s jutsu and then after a little while later Nitish wakes up and then he sees Kenshin and Takeshi wasn’t there and then Nitish stands up and then he whispers to himself “Awww man what is this pain it hurts.” And then Nitish starts walking towards Kenshin and then he asks him “Kenshin san where is Takeshi san gone?” and then after asking him Nitish waits for his response. And then Nitish sees the area and it looks like he lost the battle so he has gone and then Nitish thinks “What a careless Hokage he is.” And then Nitish also waits if Kenshin have something to say to him. And Nitish also knew he can’t just go alone because he was badly injured so he decides to wait until he fully heals. But it deeply hurted Nitish feeling that Takeshi looked down on him and just gone without even considering his injures.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would look down as Ren woke up the student with healing jutsu.

"Oi stay still!" the little toad summon would say as she hopped next to Nitish. She was continuing to heal him humming to herself glaring at Nitish.

"I would listen to her she has a temper." Kenshin would say smiling before going back to the student's question. "Right so Takeshi has left your instruction up to me for the rest of your time at the academy. You are also to not talk to other students especially Riku. He has been ... a bad influence on others and will be punished accordingly. I will send a letter to you with further instructions. We are to have 2 tutoring sessions and then your genin exam. Takeshi is being very kind to you I hope you realize. Second chances are hard to come by." and with that Kenshin would turn to leave.

Ren would stay behind long enough to make sure he was healed and then poof away.

[topic left]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
And then Nitish notices that a there was a little toad who was healing him and then Kenshin answers Nitish that Takeshi Nitish will be under the care of Kenshin rest of his academy life and he wasn’t allowed to talk to other students and then he said he will send Nitish instructions about the Tutor session later and then Nitish says to Kenshin “As you say Kenshin san.” And then Kenshin left the area and the toad was still there healing Nitish and then Nitish say to that toad “ya can go back to Kenshin san miss toad I will be okey, So I will be going now.” And then Nitish also left the hokage mansion but not via stairs but via jumping from the hokage mansion to the ground and starts running towards his house.

[TOPIC LEFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back