Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What's Japanese For 'Trouble'? (Requesting Entry)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The door to his office burst open, an ANBU panting as he looks at Takeshi. ”Sir! Captain Maki has returned. He’s at the gates requesting your presence. There’s….a large group with him also. A few hundred people and growing.” The man gives a salute before departing once dismissed.

---------

These people were annoying.

Maki relieved to see the gates of Leaf, but it was blunted by the aggravation he was feeling from the constant chatter behind his back. For the founders of Water, you would think these people would be more used to travel. But most of them thought a long walk was having to go from one room to the other to piss when they could likely do so in a bottle and pay someone to pour it out for them later. He puts in the order for someone to get Takeshi and leans back against a tree, waiting as quietly as he could.

Behind him was a baggage train of people and items. Hundreds of clan members, with their belongings and servants. In all he was sure it was going to be more than few thousand people once the stragglers caught up to him. Only a quarter would be Isaki, the rest were simply paid to be there. And this was just the ones who were deemed important enough to be housed in Moon at the clan headquarters.

Then there was Nobu. That fucking cyclops had been staring at him with that creepy smile most of the trip. Maki had once or twice contemplated removing his head from his shoulders to see if it stayed in place when he did. The captain takes a breath and waits on his Sennin to arrive to let him in…and determine what to do with this clan he’d put in charge of.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi was sat finishing up the paper work it seemed that he had grown to a writing machine more and more these days but that was to be expected, considering the branch was being handed over he knew full well that he had to make sure everything was sorted out before he managed to finally take his next step. He heard the door slam open and sighed to himself in those few seconds. The words spoken brought a raise of the eyebrow as he stood up and nodded to the man, he turned grabbing his cloak and sword that was standing up and headed straight for the gates.

Takeshi moved swiftly using the rooftops instead before making it to the gates, he looked at the situation he was currently in and a sigh came to his lips in those few seconds. It seemed that Maki had got a following during that time Takeshi allowed himself to drop down from the gates in those few seconds and allowed himself to walk towards his Captain as he allowed his eyes to narrow in those few seconds, it seemed that he had to make sure that this situation was nice and clean.

“Well it looks like you have returned home for us, I am happy to see you back Maki, but I have to ask what is with the group? It seems that you managed to attracted a following or am I mistaken right now?”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand close to his friend as he waited to see what the answer would be, he wanted to make sure that the response was given before doing anything stupid. It seemed that Taekshi would be taking this call from his friend, he wouldn’t leave him to be let into the village by someone that had no idea what was going on.

[Topic Entered]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki steps from the tree and as Nobu begins to respond, whistles. A blast of wind shoves the man back, leaving Maki with Takeshi. Another whistles sounds, and a barrier of sound forms between them and the clan proper. They had no business in talking right now, and he honestly didn’t want to hear them try to threaten or brown nose at someone. Instead, he looks Takeshi in the eye with a smile. It was good to be home.

”Well, I married someone in Tea. Against my will, but it happened. And then her cousin told me I was in charge of his clan now and ran off leaving me with this baggage. They’re a bunch of weak minded fools who value money over anything, but some of them have training as shinobi and are shrewd businessmen. Didn’t know what else to do with them, so I figured Konoha could use the economic boost this clan could bring.” He looks back for a moment at them, and with a whistle sends Nobu reeling again before laughing.

”It’s the Isaki clan, formerly from Mist. Their former leader moved them to Moon right before the whole country turned into a popsicle. Then he went and died in Cloud somehow. I kind of absorbed his soul. And he was….kind of my brother. Long story. Wouldn’t mind sharing it over a drink. But for now I think I need a shower and a good meal. I walked from Tea to Moon to deal with these assholes, which isn't an easy trip obviously.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to his Captain speak, it seemed that a lot had happened since they had been away and that was something interesting to Takeshi, he glanced back at the group that was behind him in those few seconds and tried to decided the best way forward, it seemed that he had a lot of things happening at once but he couldn’t blame his friend for those few seconds as he allowed himself to sigh slightly at the situation but he knew full well that he had to take it in his stride for those couple of seconds.

“So to sum it up your pretty much going to become a next door neighbour with myself and you managed to get married and come back with a Clan, well it looks like you have been having more of an interesting time than myself I have to give you credit for that one at least.”

Takeshi allowed himself to nod slowly as he looked to the group, it seemed they were about to become the new home for a Clan. Takeshi couldn’t help but look at it in the form that they were now going to be getting a whole new group of people it would seem.

“Well we can’t leave you standing out here and with a Clan no matter how much I want to ask more questions, I have summoned all the Captains and ANBU to my office later today, please attend the meeting it will be important. Other than that, I guess I welcome you and your new family home my friend. It is good to see you back here Maki, honestly I missed our conversations.”

Takeshi allowed himself to nod as he turned around and walked inside of the village, giving Maki the access that he required to enter with the clan it seemed he was wiling to let his friend return home in the warm welcome he expected.

[Topic Left]
[Maki and Clan Granted Entry]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki was a bit confused at the talk of being a neighbor, but Takeshi was gone before he could ask questions. Apparently something big was going to happen tonight, though. He releases the barrier, and the clansmen bitch and moan but Nobu simply motions for them to shut up and together, they enter Leaf with Maki.

(village entered, topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back