Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What's left of him - [ Announcement / PSA ]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
f7f0ff48-4408-44e2-a55f-9056d47396a0_zpsd887c92f.jpg
|
f5b89e45-7133-4406-aec8-13862accd587_zps0852aed0.jpg

"Sigh..."

What an experience that was... the sennin were powerless to conduct their affairs and my sennin even received a death threat by a self proclaimed kage. This person openly admitted to killing Inu, our former leader, and demanded that we followed her orders... strange, Inu could not even speak to us Ryujin in such a tone and she thought by killing him that this iron clad clan would fall in line. She hadn't the right incentives to command the Ryujin. We loved battle and fire, burning in it's poetic passion. We weren't normal shinobi but kin of dragons or so our elders boast. Dragons formed covenant with man but never could man order them with might. Like Dragons, the Ryujin held in common with them a lust for fire, battle, and respect. Had she offered prestige and glory to our family name, we'd happily formed a covenant with the lito brat but now to much disrespect has left her lips. I was ashamed of my country at this point and a little bit disappointed in myself. I let Inu's killer just walk right on out that meeting and what worst, my sennin let her walk away with a death threat to his name... were we not of the mighty Stone village? The next Tsuchikage needed to be a strong shinobi who had the strength to command our military, who could shoulder the burden of things to come and uphold traditions. It looks like I'd have to step up to the plate... what a drag...

I headed down the halls and to Inu's vacant office to find a door off of it's hinge... mmk. I thought it was strange but worried was I not until I actually stepped into the office. Wha... So clean! I have been to this office several times before and never have I seen this room so clean... Genjutsu maybe? No, who'd create such a powerful genjutsu and waste it here... an even better question was who would take the time to clean this messy place up. I smiled at the site and headed to the file cabinet in which Inu had sealed documents on us Kage guards. He had sealed the documents with his chakra but considering his current demise... I reached and pull the drawer... just as I thought, his seal was still functioning but... *head seals* Energy Transfer no jutsu! With time I sapped the already fading chakra from the file cabinet and because Inu was no longer alive, the seal broke in due time. There, my file and contract plus my sisters. This was easy. I took the files, contracts and Inu's remaining chakra and sealed them in sealing scrolls. Taking a seat I'd utilize this tech in front of me.

"Click... Click... Click. Is this thing on? Yeah ok. Um... yeah, greetings Iwagakure. This is Kage-guard Ryujin Koyoko of Iwa. You received an announcement from a woman boasting her grandeur and triumph over a evil tyrant. Minamoto-Kono Haruka, the Twenty-third Daimyo, daughter of Mizukage Minamoto Taro, and the hand of Justice, is no hand of Justice. She murder your leader in cold blood (no pun intended...) and offers you a road towards a better tomorrow by proclaiming herself your new leader and protectorate. Spitting on your traditions and values, she parades around with the head of your king like it's some kind of trophy, denying him his honor and respect. Denying you your right to morn his death in Iwa tradition. The last words Inu-sama spoke to me was of his suspicions that Haruka was in league with Komogakure forces and now has been killed by her hands... I have documents stamped by Inu Endo-sama the reads...the Kage Guard is to act as the Kage's sword, his hands, and his eyes to cut down the wicked just as soon as defend the weak, to keep our enemies at bay just as soon as they might need to be done away with from a distance in the shadows... These vows I made still stand even pass Inu's untimely death. For treason and conspiracy, I am placing Haruka under arrest. Any who interfere will be labeled an accomplice and also charged with treason and conspiracy. We are without a leader which leaves us unprepared and unorganized if we were to be attacked... that is why, until the sennin has appointed a new Kage, the Kage guard will act as commander of military operations. As one of the kage guards is hospitalized and relieved of duties for the time being, both Kage guard Mikana and I will act as the Tsuchikage until a new one can be granted powers through a traditional Iwa competition of might. Thank you Iwa for your time. Know that your in good hands... Koyoko out."

With that some paperwork was in order but I would need Kamaru's expertise and guidance from here on...

[S rank Runtime-- 30mins]
[mft]​
[/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back