Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What's Old Is New Again [Mission]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A strange feeling of deja vu was flowing over him as he was being sent back out to Akimoto. However this time he was not delivering any letters but instead was going to be dealing with the very men that ambushed him last time he headed out this way. This was a rather strange twist of fate wasn't it? Considering that when he fought them before he simply left them there after dealing with them swiftly and reported them to the local town. Apparently they weren't able to deal with these thieves themselves and were now calling him back out to deal with them. He should have just dealt with them at that point in time so he wouldn't have to do this now. That is the problem with hindsight though, it is always fifty fifty. Funny how it worked out that way. If only he could develop some kind of foresight ability so that he would be able to realize the results of his actions a head of time. Then again would he want to know these kind of things? He could ponder about this all he wanted but he should keep focused or he will end up falling into a trap and getting ambushed much like he did last time.

Instead he was going to be more vigilant as he finally arrived at his destination. The strong hold that was being used by these thieves was simply a home they had refurbished for their own purposes. It did not matter much as he looked to see the main entrance was barred up and had a gate to only allow certain people in. This wasn't going to be a problem for him because scaling the walls with chakra was rather simple. He could see two guards over looking the gate and once they saw him they seemed prepared to call out to him. Before he gave them the chance however he went off into a sprint and hurried towards the gate. Kicking off from the ground he would soar through the air and manage to leap an incredible height softly landing on the wall and was now standing between the two guards. “You guys could make this easy on yourselves. Take me to your leader and let me discuss how you will cease your operations and return to doing honest work.” Of course these men did not want to be reasoned with as they started to rush Bruinetto. Quickly he would release two small orbs and toss them at their feet as he would leap down towards the courtyard. The orbs he left behind would explode with concussive force blasting them off from the wall and having them painfully hit the ground outside of their base of operations.

Upon landing in the courtyard his eyes would scan around as there were about two dozen men scattered about with their eyes focused on the intruder. “If you want to make it hard on me, you best all come at me at the same time. Otherwise, this is going to be terribly boring. Unless diplomacy is what you want to try?” Some of these guys would realize that they remember this guy and how he easily dealt with them before. They hesitated as their murmurs began to spread through the group as they were all hesitant to go any further. Out of all the other guys one of their own would emerge. All the eyes of the thieves would be centered on him. Considering how they acted now with his presence known, this was probably their leader. To him, all he saw was apparently a young man who had infiltrated their fortress.

“You dare mock us young man?” Bruinetto smirked at those words as he tilted his head. “I simply speak the truth. If I can get through this without fighting that would be nice. You folks would be much better suited using your power for good here in the Wind Country. Looking at the outer walls you had to have done the work to this place yourself. I don’t think you got a contractor to do your dirty work. Construction is a lucrative business in a country that is still growing. You could even help with the damage in Akimoto to relieve the tension you have raised during this harsh time. A better relation with them could cause them to pull back the charges they intend to place upon you and be lenient with the law.” The burly man seemed slightly interested in the proposal but he seemed to question it. “We cannot get rich so easily through that way as you have mentioned. That hard work hardly pays us what we truly deserve.” Bruinetto would merely shake his head at this. “Then it's an ultimatum. Would you rather suppress your greed and live in peace... or face the chance of death and imprisonment? Prison will work you harder, and you will get far less pay. If you are dead, there is nothing else for you...”

Quickly his Sharingan would flash on as he would project a genjutsu onto the man. A vision of his own death would be revealed as an intense fear started to crawl through his psyche. It was clear that Bruinetto was serious in this manner and was holding himself back for the sake of not fighting. The man shaking now he took a step back. “So.. you are the one that my men told me about. A normal shinobi would have killed them. Do you have the resolve to kill all of us?” Bruinetto not showing any emotion at this juncture. It was said that the Sharingan, was the reflector of feelings and often made the Uchiha appear cold and heartless. “It wasn't my mission to kill any of you. I am to deal with you however I see fit here. This is your last chance before I revoke my pacifistic resolution to the conflict. I am skilled enough to not kill all of you, and make sure you all face the full extent of the law. That is a far worse fate..”

The boss seemed incapable of making Bruinetto budge with his resolve. “I will.. consider the resolution.” Butting in quickly there was a slight tinge of anger in Bruinetto's voice. “You decide here and now. Then you travel with me to Akimoto and we discuss the terms. It will start with probation and if you violate their rules in any way you will be punished. I will be sure I am put on the top of the list for those to recruit to undertake that mission.” The boss was rather impressed by this young man as he could not help but break the tension with a chuckle. “Fine.. I will agree to this.” With that he started to walk towards Bruinetto approaching him slowly. As he got within arms length however he would go with a jabbing motion as a hidden blade would jettison out preparing to strike Bruinetto. Seeing this coming he would move out of the blades range and lunge in with a kunai jabbing it into his skull. After this kill shot he kicked him back allowing his limp body to fall onto the ground.

“Don't be a fool and follow what I say, or else you all may end up like this. I am growing impatient.” They would all throw down their weapons as they were ready to follow all that he said. The group would follow him to Akimoto as Bruinetto would help with the proceedings to pardon them for their crimes and to place them on a probation period so that they may prove their worth to this town and be a constructive part of society instead of a detriment. With his job done, it was time to head back home.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back