Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where is My Mind? (Where is it?) [Retire]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rei’s hands were tucked firmly behind her head as long green hair flowed freely in the open air she hovered through. Head bopping back and forth as music played through her headphones, the woman continued to float gently over the village of Kumogakure without a single care in the world. A transformation had happened to the the great Ryuu Rei, one in which the Elders of her clan fear would produce; however, it wasn’t of the level of destruction that Teng’s was.

Instead, Ryuu Rei became something akin to the Fae. Lackadaisical was a nice way of putting her recent temperament towards work or being a shinobi in general. Any problem that came up, just suddenly stopped being one without going through due process. Her mental grip on reality was so fleeting that sometimes she would seemingly pop out of existence for a few days before just appearing again in Kitsune’s office covered in blood and brambles. She still refuses to say what she’s been doing, and even her best friend can’t change her mind on the steel secrecy of her random rendezvous.

Before long there would need be a replacement for the Main Branch Sennin of Kumogakure, as it was clear was no longer mentally fit for such a role of leadership; let alone the disaster that could have been her reign as the country’s leader. Right now, by the books, she was still next in line until Kitsune could find a better replacement for the general military - and seek another successor to her own role.

Unless Rei regained her sanity one day, that was. The Ryuu were a chaotic clan known for their whims, so who knew if one day the Sennin would regain her senses - that could be said was: “Maybe.”

[It is with a heavy heart that I announce my resignation as Sennin for Kumogakure to return home to Suna. With the departure of their last Kazekage, and due to how it unfolded, I am taking it upon myself to step out into old/new territory, and try with all my might to keep the sand box a place for people to RP in for years to come. The fun I have had here, the work I’ve done, and the people who’ve shaped Rei over the years will not be forgotten and, gods willing, I’ll be able to bring back Rei and give her another story arc to focus on. Until such a time, I leave the Ryuu Clan in the hands of Kumogakure Council pending the return of Kiseki, Ryuu Goro and Ryuu Sumika; I’d like them to have the reigns if they’re willing. I leave now my friends, but know that I am never far away and if you ever need an RP from me - don’t hesitate to ask! I’ll be a little busy but, once Suna is settled I’d be more than happy to RP with an NPC or even slide one of my Alt-Accounts back into Kumo. Stay safe, watch out for those big bad wolves, and don’t hesitate to drop me a line!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back