Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where shinobi are found~ [Closed Event]

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shashu scratched the ginger cat under his chin and let a small sound of assent escape her throat for the feline's sharp ears to hear. It's line of reasoning was exactly what she herself would have approached the situation with, so, at least for now, she decided to give the neko-san the benefit of the doubt. For the most part she would remain silent during the ensuing exchange between Shin and the Youkai. After all, everyone here was much higher than her in terms of rank. Between two Sennin and the Raikage himself, Shashu doubted her opinion would matter much. That isn't to say that she wouldn't pay attention though...and she would butt in after Masao's last statement.

"Not to be rude, but the Youkai did say that others were searching for this artifact as well. I'd be willing to bet that while we sit here playing the 'who can trust who' game and threatening each other on what will happen if anyone screws the other over that whoever else it is is already searching. Can we just agree to work together for now and try to stare daggers at each other after we have this thing?"

[Sorry about that, I've been at my parents for the past couple of days getting some paperwork done for college so I kinda skimped on posting >.>]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I am sorry for being harshish on the post times, but this is a contract search which has to end before the 1st of March. Therefore it can't be a typical contract search which can take months... instead we're restricted by time and thus it is time which I am using as part of the test for the contracts.]

Finally it had their agreement, and in the nick of time. Wait... what?!!?!?! The old woman suddenly moved her head in a direction No. They've already found it!! A sense of panic ran through it, radiating out with its aura. No, no, no, the Youkai need to have that scroll.

Come, we must go now!! The form melted into a shadow and then moved along the ground at a tremendous pace.

Your friends could be in danger, come, we should go! The Cat said as it took off after the shadow.

[Topic left. Come join in the other topic.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back