Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where's your God now?[S-rank]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the information that was gathered from the initial reports, Tayu Kiyoshi was led down into Inner Marushi. This was of course away from the crime scenes that were discovered in regards to the crimes, but all evidence pointed to them. Tayu was in fact led past all of the normal housing that most of the home born residents lived in and led into the area which could be known as the refugee section of Inner Marushi. The area itself was a weird clash of worlds. There were signs of all three civilizations mixing. The buildings were that of Iwagakurian construction, but the night life was that of Kirigaurkian and the colors that were known for the fire country. It was a strange place that seemed to be growing at an alarming rate.

Anyway, as the sun set Tayu would be on the pathto look for a man by the name of Hada Itsashi. He was known to hang around in three places. The first place for the fallen priest was a tavern where he was known to attempt to convert people towards the normal Kirigarukian refugee. The second was his rather modest home, and finally was the small temple that the Fire Country had made to worship their gods.

The question was though where would Tayu look first?​

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiyoshi Tayu was ready. He was being brought out of semi retirement to complete a mission of the highest caliber. Oh he was quite ready. He made sure his puppets were packed and that all of his traps were in order. Ye,s he could not be caught unprepared. He ran through some handsigns. Still as fast as ever. Good good. He made sure his kimono and his white coat were in place before he left his house and to where he was going to get his information from. He reached the Spire and gathered the information.

'So there is something amiss! Deaths and a name. A fallen priest. Despicable. Still, there are three places where I can start my investigation. I guess I Should check out his house. Just to see if he left anything behind.

Kiyoshi would make his way there and once he arrived, he would hide in the shadows, He would pull out one of his Puppets, Time, and have it turn into a clone of Kiyoshi. The puppet Kiyoshi would be the one to meet whatever or whoever was there.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Waiting there Kiyoshi would wait for what seemed like hours. Maybe it was different for a puppet, time and all, but for a normal shinobi this was the worst part of staking out target. Eventually the time would come though when Kiyoshi could get a moment to gain some new information. With the dark skies overhead Kiyoshi would watch as a young boy would come to the door.

This black hair boy seemed to be no longer than the age of fifteen. He had no identification on him as to what his alliances were so it could be assumed that he was some sort of civilian’s child. A middle age women would answer the door as she seemed to converse about the boy about something for a little while. Unfortunately, Kiyoshi would not be able to hear them at first which would mean that if he wanted to, he’d have to do something to get the information.

However, after the women came back with a couple of bags of something, the young boy took the bag.

“Thanks mom I love you, and I’ll tell dad I love you too!!” He shouted loudly as he waved a hand full of bags before setting off. The question was, would Kiyoshi follow him or would he sit here and wait to see if this father would return.​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back