Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Who are you? (Tutor for Nitish)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sun was barely out when Ziren stood in the Forest of Death, in the specific spot where he told Nitish to be. He looked over and seen the little spot with the irregular hole in the ground. A reminder to him of how he came to be.

Today he wore a plain red shirt with blue jeans. Ziren didn't bother to hide his metal arm or his permanent bloodified eyes. Those were marks of who he is now.

He stood there and waited for the Uchiha to come. He wondered what weapons Nitish will bring. And what item that he holds close to his heart will he bring along too, as it will be vital to this.

Once Nitish arrives, Ziren will say to him, "Good morning. Now first of this lesson, we will talk about you. Your own history from what you remember, and what you've been told about your baby years. As I have told you my own history up until now. That includes all of the people you have met, and what motivates you, or made you think differently on some things."

(Doing this tutor as a request from here
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=767&t=58543&p=312102#p311746)

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
After the tutor with Kenshin, Nitish was another tutor the next day with Ziren. So he rushes towards his house so he can get so good sleep and then on the morning Nitish wakes up the sun wasn’t out yet and then he picks up a doll which is so close to his heart given by his dead parents and then he heads towards the forest of death and then after finding Ziren and then he says Nitish to tell him his history and then Nitish says to him “good morning Ziren, So ya wanna know my history…. Okey then I will my history but while we are doing my lesson or at the end of the lesson… is the okey by you Ziren.” And then Nitish waits for Zirens response and watches and observes the area near him.

[TOPIC ENTERED]
[1st post]
[139 WC]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren had heard the blood flow of the young lad coming near. As an answer to his question, Nitish gave him another question.

With a small sigh, Ziren gestured for the Uchiha to come closer to him. Then he said. "I got a better idea. Activate your Sharingan. And use your Tsukiyomi on me. Show me the history that you have gone through of yourself. Uchiha Nitish. After that, pull me out. Right here, right now. No questions asked."

Once Ziren came to from the Genjustu he noticed a doll that Nitish had with him, it must be the thing that he holds close to his heart. "Do you know why I chose this place in specific to be why I tutor you here?" Ziren let Nitish think about it and come up with an answer if he does have any.

"It is because, this spot in particular, was one of my first ever battles. Remember when I said that I was scared of my bloodline, of what it could do to others? Well, I was roaming around here one day when someone I used to know challenged me. Didn't take no for an answer no matter how many times I didn't want to. Ironically enough, he was an Uchiha like you. In the end, I beat him up, but it took all I had to keep control of my own self."

He paused for a second. "You have potential Nitish. I'd rather not see it go to waste hurting others. See, that's the thing about power, especially if you try to gain it and it is not your own. Or if that is all you think of. It always means that someone is hurt, or going to be hurt. Hearing the screaming of pain or cries for help. It doesn't always have to mean you are hurting someone. It can also mean that very same power that you want so badly, could be too much and deteriorate you from the inside. Hence why control of your own self and of your own powers is needed at all times."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back