Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Why does the plot thicken? [Letter]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The following letter was delivered via courier turkey.
To the relevant authorities said:
To anyone in the Village Hidden in the Stone who is bored,

My name is Yogi. I live in the village hidden in the leaves. I routinely get bored. As you can imagine, one can only go on a given number of missions before they get tired of the shinobi life. I thought a good way to reduce my boredom would be to acquire a pen pal. By 'pen pal' I mean someone who regularly exchanges letters with me and tells me how equally boring it is wherever they happen to be. Would you like to be that pen pal?

Here is a little bit about myself: I was born in the southern portion of Fire Country, in a town named Takayama's Port. Whether the port still exists or not I do not know. You see my country was recently in a horrific civil war that split it. The eastern half is ruled by samurai and the western part is ruled by shinobi. People in the two halves live similar lives, and the only difference is whether you send your taxes to Leaf City or the Hidden Leaf Village.

I am something of a workaholic. I used to have a wife, but she left me because she couldn't love someone who was a human puppet. Or was it a husband? I forget. Oh yes, I am a human puppet. I know that in some of the more bigoted parts of the world people don't like my type of people. I am sure this does not apply to you. I don't think Earth Country is bigoted at least. Is it? Feel free to correct me.

Thank you for your time,
Yogi

P.S. My address is written on the bottom left corner of this letter.
P.P.S. The bird's name is Li Nanshin. Please don't rename it.
Postmarked September, Year Eight

908 Precipitation Street
Hidden Leaf Village

No chocolate bar was attached.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A courier turkey? Whomever heard of such a thing? Like it even mattered, right? As the bird plopped down in wait at the gates, Haruka would drop down and free the letter from the bird. Unravelling the letter, she would nudge the bird away with her foot and read it over quietly. "Leaf?" She'd mutter quietly, stuffing the letter somewhere on her person now. She would turn on her foot and wander back into the village. This would come at a later date. Perhaps she'd let Tamashii know or something along those lines. All she knew was that she was sick of a dead village getting in the way so much.

"Meh."

[ Topic Left unless Stopped ]
<i></i>

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A courier turkey? It is quite obvious that this messenger was privately owned and not one of the couriers belonging to a village. The bird seems not to be carrying any mail at the time. Creature must have already delivered it. Being the time of the year for giving, Ryu pulls a little something out of her sack. It was a plush pony; Ryu attaches a card to it that said, 'Happy Holidays From the Wonderland Café!' She signs the card Gen Ryu. Ryu gives the animal the toy and tell it, "Please deliver this to your owner." Perhaps this will drum up some business for the café. Either way she then makes her leave.
[left topic unless stopped]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
N6SVRYX.png

3uXi5hp.png

Li Nanshin starred at the plush toy and card in disappointment. No chocolate? No turkey feed?

Li waited for a moment to see if a treat would be laid down for him to enjoy. When it became clear that nothing was forthcoming he picked up the parcel, put it on its back, and started his way eastward to Fire Country. Hopefully a reward would be given to him on his return home. He couldn't complain, he received a base wage as a courier turkey, but he had grown accustomed to being tipped for his work. He felt envious of the courier turkey that had been sent to Sungakure no Sato. He had heard that the village was famed for its apples. Or was that the Hidden Sky Village? It was one of those villages in the southern part of the continent.

B-Rank - 2 Hours (120 Minutes) to leave village

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back