Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private within the summerset

Akane Kiseki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
It smelled quiet.

There's a sterility to the afternoon light as it bleeds through a windowed wall, illuminating every shadow in a classroom lit only by its warmth - centralizing around the only remaining figure, a boy small enough to be eclipsed by his own chair. His face remained buried in the study guide in front of him, oblivious to the passing time and the absence of his peers on their lunch; not quite bold enough to tag along with any groups, yet not quite lonely enough to be bothered for being left behind. He was busy. There was a twitch to one hand, soft and pale and twisting fingers in idle seals under the pervading orange hue along with the instructions he poured over. His stomach hadn't rumbled, so he couldn't be that hungry, and if you didn't have to stop something should you need to? He was so close, he wondered, eyes half-lidded until one fell shut from the angle and the other offered the only spot of color left in the silence. A muted orange. A loud blue. A shock of white like feathery down in a pile, snowdrift lost among the cliffs. He teetered with pulled-up legs on the edge forward of his chair, feet displaced from sandles with socks that gripped at the cliff's edge.

Transform--

Fingers faltered in their incantation, stumbling over his pointer until he had to drop the sequence and shake it off with no sound but an exhalation of cold air. His skin pricked, almost biting - it wasn't cold, really, in the ambient autumn, but his skin was so thin and his blood so slow from its lack of activity, he had no defense in a small tee and shorts, hairless from his lacking age. He liked the cold. There was something to say for feeling, even and perhaps especially in negative circumstances. It was better than not experiencing. It was better to know the world as it was, to know cold so you could know warmth, so you could fend cold. He would adjust. His body, wiry and weak and aching, would know better, day by day, lesson by lesson. This was just another one. Don't ignore the cold, Kise: experience it. Breathe thin air through thin lungs and make something bigger.

It was rewarded with every cast of light from the window and the chattering of the other kids outside. Warmth. A slate of heat on the back of his neck to fight the pinching chill from his throat. A cycle.

Cycling was the topic of merit, his chakra languid in its circulation as every new seal attempted to urge it around into a more moldable state. Exams weren't too far away. Kiseki had yet to "toughen up" to the point of his peers physically, so if he hoped to ever move forward with the graduating classes he needed to better handle the level of Jutsu they were expected to perform effortlessly at this point in their studies. Control comes and goes. It's not sharpened yet, not available at whim, such an untrained muscle excited only by adrenaline he was frankly unable to work up naturally. Yet. Another breath. A flutter of white eyelashes to crest hollow cheeks as if brushing away the lethargy. Move. Move. Move.

Transform-

A snaking blue flared unevenly around his arm, features elongating in odd and haphazard places as the silhouette of a cat mewled pitifully to life before melting back into himself and the technique dispersed. Frustration nor sadness made its way onto his expression, only a gently ignited studiousness that urged another roll of his fingers - a pop - until he could make their needed shapes again.

It was the entrance of another into the room that slipped his digits from eachother, concentration falling with the motion until his head needed lifting and unwavering, clear blue shone out to frame the other boy. A voice spoke to break the silence, the gentle lilting of an afternoon dream meeting intonated pealing as if bells could sing through mortal lips and lull you to worryless sleep.

"Kazanari-kun? Are you not eating with the others?"

Kazanari Ichika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
There’s too much noise.

Lunchtime is always a bother. Having to sit in a crowded room, full of people that have already formed their cliques, droning on and on about topics that are ultimately inconsequential. It just doesn’t feel right to be so carefree. It makes him want to scream.

He bolts up and hurries to the door, awkwardly slamming it open to get away. A silence fills the air as the rest of the students stop and stare, slightly embarrassed as he scampers off. Finally a moment to think. Memories of that night flooding his memories as he paces through the hallway. He can feel himself burning up, heart thumping in his chest, pumping what feels like magma through his veins-- Ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum. It’d probably be best to just try and calm down in the classroom.

Standing at the door of the classroom, he can feel something. If he had to put it in a single word it’d have to be…

“Peace…”

It wasn’t so much the absence of disorder or noise, but the presence of something inherently tranquil. With a deep breath he reaches down to open the door, slowly, trying not to disturb whatever it was tucked away in the empty classroom.

Squinting into the room, the sun’s warm rays blaze in through the windows, displaced by a small, frail figure. It was almost like the sun was afraid of touching him or maybe he was just too bright for the sun to compete. Ichika recognized the boy sitting in the classroom. It was impossible to forget his name. Akane Kiseki. It was the first time Ichika had felt any semblance of tranquility since coming to the village. Was this presence always here?

The boy looked up, his eyes bluer than the sky, a soundless voice escaping through his lips

"Kazanari-kun? Are you not eating with the others?"

Even his voice is serene…

“Ah! I’m sorry. I didn’t realize anyone else would be here. I just needed to get away for a while.”

Akane Kiseki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The smile he gives in response is so easy, simple; it's a blush of red against lily white, blooming warmth beneath his cheeks from the heat of conversation as if every word was shaking off frost. "Oh, yes, of course," comes that lilting reply, trailing off politely to buy him time to sit straighter, nudge his study guide closed, fix his raised, trembling hand out of sight to instead unwrinkle his collar. For something with an image so pristine, his frame itself wobbles, uneven. He slides his feet off the chair so he looks less like a coiled feline and more approachable to company. He didn't seem the type to bite in either scenario, but you wouldn't want to scare the cat. Hair shifts to cover one eye, blue leaking out like the sky above shaded boughs, and the other lingers; lacking intensity but not focus, paying Ichika every due attention but seeking not to burden him in that spotlight. "It's a nice afternoon though, isn't it, Kazanari-kun? Mmn ..."

He tries not to bite his lip as he thinks, the pale pink pocketmarked with similar nips already. "N, not to say that the company is poor," he manages, sheepishly stumbling over his words and thinking of his classmates wilding out the window, "I think it's really nice to hear everyone enjoying themselves, but -- sometimes quiet ... is nice, too, right? I can understand needing a space to think. I, uhm, got a little ... haha ... distracted, in my thoughts ..." His voice softens until it's inaudible, a small hand working its way to get lost in those white tresses and musing them out of the way of his eyes. Both now brighten at Ichika, sparkling in muted playfulness as if they had shared a joke. "I can - I could head out, if you'd like some time to yourself, Kazanari-kun? I know -," and he caught himself, trying not to overstep this familiarity, "that you work very hard, and don't want to be interrupted."

It was true, clumsily delivered or not. For all his graces, Kiseki was not terribly socialized any more than he was exercised, and he didn't know how else to confer how he'd watched Ichika train himself to his limits but linger away from the groups here. Kiseki himself spent times often alone due both to simply not knowing how to speak up or apply himself to community, and a near single-minded focus of making sure he'd be able to pass the Academy with his lackluster skills, but Ichika seemed more to ... prefer, to be on his own. Maybe not prefer, but burden himself with it? It was a complicated line of thinking for Kiseki's untroubled brow, so he instead offered that easy smile to give Ichika his out; if he asked Kiseki to leave, he'd still hold nothing but respect for his efforts.

Kazanari Ichika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Beautiful.

That’s the only thought that entered Ichika’s mind as he listened to the boy clumsily try to whisk himself away, not wanting to be a bother. It’s not like he’s a stranger to running from cumbersome social interactions. HIs eyes widen and he finds himself nervously straightening up himself, not wanting to be rid of Kiseki’s company, a feeling that’s been very foreign to him lately.

“N-no that’s okay! I want to be around you!”

Ahh… He can’t believe he just blurted that out. His cheeks flushed beet red, his body burning up, this time from sheer embarrassment. How could I be so stupid? “If it’s okay i’d like to just stay and watch you- err, whatever you were practicing” Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

Gripping his shorts tight enough that he felt like his knuckles would break under the pressure, his guts burning and writhing, struggling to keep up with all the thoughts in his head. There’s nowhere else I want to be right now, than right here. Ichika stomps into the room, trying to put on a brave face while he pulls out a chair and sits adjacent to the fidgeting Kiseki. There's something about this kid that just feels different. For the first time in a long time, he wants to get close to someone.

He stares intensely at the frail figure before him, eyebrows furrowed as his piercing green eyes contrast with his scarlet face. “C-call me Ichika!!” HIs voice echoes in the vacant classroom. “I want you to stay!”

Akane Kiseki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
It took one blink, then another - there was no real shine to Kise's eyes in a literal sense, but it was like the light in the room dimmed with every close of his eyes to bring its brightness down to his level; which was to say, not very bright at all in repose to the outburst from the other boy. "Kazanari-kun --?" He tried not to reel, inherent politeness winning over timid nature, instead curling his toes in until they were brought back up to the edge of his chair. He was a ball. Not hiding nor shying away, but naturally curled into a form as if it was bringing all of his senses together to one spot to register Ichika's words. There was a bashful glint to his eyes, now, a warmth to his cheeks brought from more than the exertion of conversing.

Then it came at once. An uneasy quirk to the side of lips that no longer stood out among the pink of the rest of his features, instead wavering in its charge to hold back this sound, and that next exhalation pealed in a light ring that climb, climb, climbed up to the ceiling and lingered thrumming. He giggled. It dissolved the silence as if that quiet bubble around Kiseki popped and morphed together with Ichika's temerity, a borderless space between them. "You're funny, Kazanari-kun. You're really funny." The sound continued to hum on his lips as if it could purr, having to wipe away the side of his cheek to both get his eyes fighting back against their laughter lines and stifle a weak current of giggles that continued. It took a moment. The ball unformed. "I think ... I think that'd be nice," he managed as control returned to the wisping sound of his voice, shyly unmeeting Ichika's eyes for the first time before returning. They were so close now, a seat apart, and an inherent awkwardness had to be battled to keep that atlantean blue on Ichika. Eventually, quickly enough, that easy smile came along with it, beaming gently.

"But, uhm, Ichi--? a, I - uhm, I don't know if - that doesn't really seem -,"
and he was still fidgeting despite his composure, unable to stop the nervous pull of his teeth against nibbled plush until the warmth in his face seemed anywhere beneath his features except his lips. "I-- Ichan?" It slipped before he could catch it, his body shaking in slight vibrations from the myriad of senses and feelings so suddenly that he would never have the tools to name. Move on...! His hand lifted, twisted, coiled as he tried to give form to his thoughts - almost interpratively - before the hand fell flat with a light thud on his study guide, and his voice raised. It wasn't quite yelling - it seemed as if he tried his body would shatter from the weight of the noise - but it was louder than his usual lilt, more of a tenor. "How's your Transformation Jutsu!?"

Kazanari Ichika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
“I-Ichan?”

His heart practically glowing, set ablaze by the timid boy coming out of his ball, calling him a name with much more familiarity than he would have usually wanted or expected. There’s a strange, foreign feeling eating away at him. He liked it? He tries hard to not immediately show his excitement, a beaming smile betraying his attempt to play it cool.

“Cute…”

He didn’t even realize he muttered it after the boy finished his sentence- a simple question to break the tension, asking him about Transformation Jutsu.

All of the pressure evaporated, his rigid posture easing up while his shoulders slink and the tight grip on his shorts weakened. He leans in, face to face with the tiny, frail figure before him, eyes gleaming like an excited puppy as he stares into ocean blue– his tail was practically wagging.

“I think I have it down pretty well! I could show you if you want! Is that okay…?”

He gulps, parting his lips. For the first time he gave pause, his brain had finally caught up to his body acting on its own. Everything seemed to slow down in the vacant classroom again. Is this real? Regardless, he knew one thing; he didn’t want to let this fateful meeting end. An uncharacteristically sheepish sound flutters out, a tiny ember embracing a speck of snow.

“K-Kise..?”

Akane Kiseki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Dog meet Cat. Cat meet Dog. Boys meet world.

Kiseki, for all his intentions, had absolutely no prior experience with the rush of emotions and static excitement that permeated both boys' small frames and the space they now shared - so close, too close. Oh God? The sheen of a frozen lake, untouched by anything but gentle snowfall for its time, melted away with every breath from Ichika. He could feel it on his face, these few inches away from each other, Ichika's posture almost threatening to topple the timid Kiseki off his chair if this distance had been closed any more. Reflexively, he breathed in the scent of the boy's breath. His nose wiggled, the heat shared on his own exhalations, the flutter of his eyelashes slow and casting Ichika in a confused dazzle of blue. He had never been this warm. His ears took the brunt of the heat, twitching, and at that moment he could no longer be the wandering corpse his betters wrote him off as - he was far too red.

"Kazanari-kun --," it was a strange adjustment, a dry weight on his tongue from the expectation despite how wet his mouth felt. "Ich ... i ... ka ... kun?" The embarrassment from the impromptu nickname moments ago lingered with every syllable, instinct pulling him back to "Ichan" while his learned, polite thought - what was left of anything in the buzz of his head - demanded he demonstrate his respect.

What was 'cute,' anyway? I-Ichika? Well, absolutely, yeah, yeah, yeah, but -- Ichika agreed to help him! With his!! Transformation Jutsu!! That's great!!! Just two young Shinobi, wobbling in place from one's excitement and one's sense of overwhelmity, a canvas of rosy blush that threatened a sachharine too sweet for mouths to contain. They were training! This is training!! Ichika, with his frame a slight bigger than Kiseki's, the hint of musculature in arms that probably, uhm, made like, really good hand seals, for Jutsu? Great! Fantastic!! He was going to learn so good!!!

Kise --
He swallowed, the widened shape of his eyes owlish. A spark lit a match and sent fireworks ablaze in the sparkling bright of a gaze that shimmered in Ichika's. If Kise's blue was an ocean then the sparkling green of Ichika was a forest, pulling him out of his depths and away from his elements to whip open wind across burning cheeks and free his hair from snowy branches. A bolt of lightning was going to strike him on this treetop any moment, if it hadn't already. Electrified.

"IwouldlovetoseeyourtransformationjutsuIchanthankyou!"

He was going to fall over if things didn't change immediately.

Kazanari Ichika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
“Ichan”

There it is again. That name just triggers something in Ichika he just doesn’t understand. His heartbeat is so loud. It’s burning hot, but not in the usual way when he gets stressed or overwhelmed. It kind of feels…good? He doesn’t understand it at all, but he craves it greedily, without any inhibitions. He never knew that somebody calling his name could feel this good.

"IwouldlovetoseeyourtransformationjutsuIchanthankyou!"

It took him a second to realize what Kise had said. His brain tried its best to process while his heartbeat echoed louder and louder, overtaking any rational thought. He could tell the boy was being brave in the face of a stranger that was far too intense, but that's just how Ichika was raised. He knew he should settle down, but everything about the boy in front of him screamed for him to call to action and that was something he did understand.

He bolts up, the chair screeching across the floor as he takes a deep breath, leaning over, staring intently at the boy’s face. He never realized how pale he looked, how his breathing was so shallow. HIs azure eyes pierced through his thick white lashes, a sea surrounded by crackling ice. All Ichika saw was someone that should be protected and cherished; he was the first drop of snow.

He reaches his hands out, pausing for a moment, Kise was trembling from Ichika’s intimate inspection of him. Ichika knew he should stop– by all means this was way too much. He doesn’t even know him. All he knows is that he wants to and he doesn’t want to regret anything ever again. Whatever! He exhales, continuing on, for the first time showing some restraint as he gently grazes Kise’s cheeks. His cold skin sparkling as it makes contact with smoldering fingertips. Ichika holds him there, staring into his eyes.

“You’re beautiful, y’know?”

He didn’t really know what he was saying to the boy that looked like he could shatter at any moment. He loves beautiful things. He wants to protect what’s beautiful. It’s as simple as that, right? Before Kise was given a chance to react, Ichika was holding his hands, as tenderly as you would a baby bird. How is his skin this cold and yet so pleasant? Right, I need to show him!

Taking a few steps back, he claps his hands, the clash reverberating against the walls, as he slides his left index and middle finger down curling them within his palm and extends his right index and middle finger. He concentrates for a moment, his blood burning up as he builds up chakra, releasing from his body like a steam vent!

“Transformation Jutsu!”

When the smoke cleared, Ichika no longer looked like himself. His fierce emerald eyes were replaced with a deep ocean hue, surrounded by a snowy landscape. He’d taken on the appearance of something truly beautiful.

Ichika leans over again, staring deep into Kise’s eyes, two tidal waves crashing against each other. he’s so close, he’s so warm

“So, how did I do?”

Akane Kiseki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
ezgif.com-resize.gif

Ba-dum.

Kiseki Akane was a creature of comfort: his story begins simply with the idea that no comfort could be gained from a life on the sidelines of a world of discomfort. You can't, he reasons, understand the cruelty of the natural world on even its base levels - the idea of survival of the fittest, strong over the weak - and know also that you had the capability within you to both lessen that cruelty and stifle the concern of those that were dubbed the 'weak', but continue to live in comfort with your very own weakness. Comfort is complaceny when those around you can't experience it along with you. When you can live but only within the fear of those that love you, that your weakness might cost them their happiness. Therefore, Kiseki Akane was raised a creature of comfort, but his intentions are to break free from complaceny and strengthen along with his peers. There will be no weak if we are all strong. There will be no fear if we are all unafraid. He has to be that first step. ... Yet,

Ba-dum.

Kiseki Akane was a creature of comfort, but this hibernation had passed. He was only beginning to shake the winter frost from his home, prying through the branches atop his burrow and peeking his head from the ground to greet the sun above. He had yet to fully wake. His body was slow, his words soft, his heart untouched by passion. He had expected the light in the world outside to brush and tan his skin. He was prepared for the unknown warmth on his neck, for the ache in his arms, for the urging of his self to move forward, keep going, don't give up because it feels strange or hard. He was ready for his awakening with each small, uneasy step. He was, and yet,

Ba-dum.

He didn't know the sun could be this bright.

He was too coiled to move from his spot even as Ichika overtook him, the sun to eclipse but a wintry moon in True Light. Red was the color that traveled the furthest. It was the most intense of a palette of heat. Hello, Sun. My name is Icarus. "Ichan," he squeaked, breathlessly. The constant rhythm of his inhalations and exhalations had always been quiet, but there was an undercurrent of wheeze as Kiseki willed his body to desperately continue its work despite its abrupt morning. Even the gentlest brush of fingertips across his pale, rosied cheek left their imprint in their wake, footsteps in the snow that would fade only once they were melted away. Another current of pink. Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum. "You're--"

He couldn't help it. His fingers reflexively turned to reached at hands that carressed them, the stems of flowers aching towards sunlight. Don't go. Don't stay. It's all so warm. The transformation went so easily, so well for Ichika, so impressive for the studious little soldier in Kiseki's heart that knew with just a bit more effort and this help he could reach a point against if not above the other boy -- and Kiseki's arm, the climbing vine it was, snapped up to close his hand over Ichika's - his - mouth, splaying out fingers as if to all quiet, study and touch him in the same moment. It was all too much. It was all so warm. The young boy's wings --

"I think you were prettier before," compression at the bottom of two oceans.

Kazanari Ichika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
“Is that so?” Words muffled by the chilly hand, covering Ichika’s mouth, a cold mist escaping through the icy cracks of the boy’s fingers. Nobody had ever called Ichika pretty. He released the technique, reverting back, lush forest clashing with azure waves, hair turning scarlet red, like blood on the snow, until finally he was himself. The image of beauty according to the radiant, crystalline boy.

Ichika reaches up, pulling down Kise’s hand, taking it into his own to help him stand up. God, he can’t stop grinning. He didn’t want to just protect this frail, beautiful boy anymore, pulling the boy in as he stumbled, his body not quite caught up in the dreamlike moment, Ichan’s arm wrapped around his slender waist. The time for embarrassment was over for Ichika. He’s determined!. Explosive! He knows exactly what it is he wants, right here, right now! “Kise! Be my partner!” A simple outburst from a simple boy. His heart can barely take it, but he refuses to stop now! Passion! Adoration! Love? Is that what I've been missing?

He shakes it off, repeating the same question! No, that’s not right… a declaration! He’s never been ignited this way before, bordering on zeal, his face is starting to hurt. Since when did smiling hurt? There’s just something about Kise, he can feel it, he’s so bright, but Ichika can’t look away! They can grow stronger together than they ever could on their own. There might be a world where the beautiful can protect itself! He’s hell-bent on wrapping the red string of fate around this fragile diamond.

He’s so close, pressed right up against each other, Ichika’s grip drawing him in! It feels like he should crumble under the pressure, but Ichika knows he never would. He’s strong! He’s Beautiful!

“Kise-chan, please be my partner!”

Akane Kiseki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Falling through space with burnt up wings.

There was the idea of stability in the arms around him, his waist, his arms, hoisting him to the light until he thought it might sear everything he had ever known away. It was too bright to look at. The beaming gaze, the refraction of a smile, the heat of a body so close to his own -- no longer just close, touching, holding. His skin surged. There were sparks like firecrackers at every point where skin met skin, boy met boy, popping off in brilliant displays that evaporated, too, in this shared sun-like space. The idea of stability, sure, but Kiseki was at the point of defying gravity. There was nothing to hold you down in the solar system if you were this far above the clouds. Falling, falling, falling.

It took only a twitch of a hand to form the necessary seal, pinned between the two's chests from their proximity, Ichika's breath hot on his face and roaring in that declaration. He couldn't think. The haze of this heat had swallowed everything and Kiseki needed to find his way back to lower ground. His spine arched like a cat surprised by touch, his wide eyes brimming, reflecting both Ichika's sincerity and the pure, unadulterated terror of a drifter among the stars. A prey animal. He disappeared. It happened both instantaneously with the seal and after eons had felt to pass over their touching frames. He was gone with Ichika Kazanari's words still burning through the stratosphere, enough time to hear them but not enough to respond.

When Ichika's mind would - hopefully quickly - catch up to the missing Kiseki, he'd be able to find only a shiny apple left in his palm, needing to instead look around and find the shivering creature now atop a nearby shelf on his hands and knees, coiled in a small form. He wasn't hiding from Ichika so much as peering back at him, the shelf refusing to even creak under the slight weight. White-knuckled hands, quivering, dug into the edges of his new perch, a bounce to Kise's head as it passionately moves to respond through burning lips.

"I have to get stronger first! I can't stand with you yet! I'll --", his voice had raised that uneasy octave, but his words spilled over with their honesty, their virtue. "I'll burn up! I can't keep up with you yet, Ichan, but--,"

Chasing daylight. He couldn't bring this sun down into these unsteady waters. Not yet. He breathed in, shaking as the necessary air filled his small chest, releasing it again with a yelp-- "but I will! I'll catch up to you!"

Kazanari Ichika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
A strange sensation, having someone you held slip through your fingers, the apple replacing him somehow heavier than the boy it replaced.He stared down at it, head tilted like a puppy that saw something for the first time, puzzled, his brain not fully catching up to the events yet. No wonder Ichika never noticed Kiseki before. He was as transient as snow if he wanted to be. Did Ichika melt him away? A tinge of guilt started to swell within him, the same uneasy heat coursing through his veins that led him here to begin with. A panicked heartbeat resounded through his ears, hammering away until it felt like his head would split open.

A cold wave cuts through the air, snapping him back to the tranquil tundra.

Ahh, he didn’t melt away. Anyone else would have thought the image before him was pitiful. He was so small, curled up, his body retreating back from something too hot to touch, yet defiantly, he bellowed out, a declaration of his own that he would catch up with Ichika. Ichika’s soul erupted. He knew now, without a doubt, that Kise was a kindred spirit, a person he wanted nothing more than to be companions with, but he had to reign it in. He was too intense for his own good.

He tosses the apple into the air, ensnaring it on its way down, his smile gleaming brighter than the sun, walking over to sit at his desk, his legs kicked up as he stares back at the cerulean eyes that follow his every movement. Ichika starts giggling, not at Kise, but of the wonderful world he envisions with him.

“You really are cute, Kise-chan.” Ichika meant to say it this time. “You can come down now~ I won’t bite. If you still want my help with anything I want you to come to me!. I was serious about being partners!!” He was still boisterous, but there was a twinge of consideration in his voice, he was trying to dim his flames, to not frighten the wary feline, but still reach out a hand as equals.

And for the first time his voice did break away from his normal bravado, a soft, gentle plea, one that betrayed his own weakness.

“Just… just, uh- don’t keep me waiting too long, okay?”

Last edited:

Akane Kiseki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
An angelic chord strummed through the air in this dryly lit room as they sat, captivated. It was a clarion in blue, a stark yet gentle brightness beneath rays of afternoon light. It was two boys, worlds away from the bustle of children outside, so far up in the galaxy where they now drifted; the weight of the silence, of their comfort - earned - was the force of a new bond formed in arms linked with arms. Desperately clinging, they were, with red strings haphazardly linking together their wayward limbs. It was a miracle in red, a brilliant display of color that would meet their eyes again no matter the blindness.

"Ichan,"
His voice was so soft, so uneven. Every word had purpose - intent - but that passion was too strong for such a small body, trembling it 'neath the strength. He wasn't that strong, yet. Not strong enough to give voice to his feelings. Not strong enough to understand what they meant -- but he would be, he -- "I promise!"

The smile he shared was dazzling. It threatened to line the previously unblemished purity of his skin, touched and suntanned by the object of this joy. He almost fell off the shelf while leaning forward, balanced on lithe, wiry arms with legs in no position to keep him from tumbling over. Still, he didn't fall; he couldn't quite stand, but he could posture himself, shaking. "I promise I'll be your partner!"

He could never truly examine the sincerity of these words, in this moment, with this boy, in the comforting loneliness they shared. He meant it with ardor beyond his years. There was no room inside of him left to hold this desire, so he spoke it unto the world and the world would have no choice but to conform to the ideal.

It was a prelude in violet, a blend of shades that could never be pulled back apart, the beautiful birth of a universe for just the two of them. He stumbled, now, intentional in movements to scramble down from his perch but far too unwieldy to do so with any grace. There was no finesse to this adoration. It was far too honest to be precise. "I promise! So wait for me, o-okay?" He was able to get just close enough to bundle his shorts in twitching pale fingers, doubling over in a bow too awkward to be anything but a display of intent, not respect.

He lifted his head with eyes that overtook the clarity of his smile; too, too blue. My bonnie lies over the ocean, my bonnie lies over the sea. "That's a promise too, okay?"

My bonnie lives over the ocean, so take not my bonnie from me. "We'll - uhm - I hope we can talk again soon! Thank you ... for your help. I can help, too. I-if you ever need anything. You can ask me."

They had but precious moments before the classroom was overrun again and they made it back to their seats, and he wanted to spend it looking into the emerald of the other boy's eyes. Just one more moment until the fullness of the warmth in his tummy could last his giddy frame. He didn't think transforming was going to be a problem again -- this image was too picturesque to forget. "And it's nice to meet you."

Kazanari Ichika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
He’s floating among the clouds, he’s so light he feels like he’ll lose his balance at any moment. The fragile boy coated in an arctic sheen, bowing so earnestly, nothing but kindling for the fluttering in Ichika’s heart. It was a hushed inferno, patient, waiting in anticipation for the cold breeze that was promised to meet it. It would devour Kise right now, but with time maybe they could shroud each other in a harmonious balance.

“It’s a promise!” Ichika couldn’t hide his joy- he wouldn’t dare try. “Ah- Don’t worry we’ll talk again! I’m not so stupid as to ignore someone so beautiful” Hands behind his head, fingers intertwined as he stares attentively, completely oblivious to anything but this euphoric dreamscape, he wants to enjoy every moment until the roiling bustle of school disrupts them. - how is he so lustrous?

Maybe dreams really do come true. “I’m really glad I found you, Kise-chan~”
Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum.

[Thread End]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back