Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wondering Minds (Private)

Mitsuki Fujimoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Omega Cloak... ANBU... Why?

Opening her eyes Fuji frowned, she had been wondering about that cloak and that mask. The individual who wore it frustrated Fujimoto. She hated that of which she could not understand. But she now knew that an AMBU wasn't an ANBU for nothing, they were very difficult to find and talk to. This individual made her curious and that fascinated Fuji. She picked up a book she had laid on the desk she was sitting at. It was the closest thing she found that talked about the Cloak the man was wearing. You could say Fujimoto was stubborn when it came to knowledge. She got the information she wanted on her own. Which might be why she hasn't found what she wants yet.

"You intrigue me, Cloaked ANBU. You're very mysterious, I like that, I just wish you weren't so irritating to find." She thought aloud unknowingly in her hollow tone. She turned back to her book to read the description of the cloak, when she realized that during her 'thought' she had dropped it on the floor. She crouched down and began to pick the book up when a tingiling sensation set off in her stomach. ''It's nothing... I hope.''

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chikyu entered the room, his entire body covered in a teal flame that stuck to the floor, but did not burn the floor, like a magic inferno. His palms opened, revealing his claws, and his mouths. He smiled and said, "Mysterious? Irritating to find? You simply had to call for my presence, I am here to serve." He walked to the girl, smiling and looking at the book, and said, "If you are interested in this strange aura around me i call the "Omega Cloak", none of your books have information of it. The only way to achieve it is a diffacult task that revolves around ripping out your own soul and plunging it in corruption and elements, with a high death rate." Was he making it up? Who knew?! It was rooting in truth, but maybe some information did not come out right.

Chikyu smiled and said, "Since you were so interested in finding me, how about this? I will answer any question you have about me, and with 100% truth, as long as you do not tell anybody about it unless you have to. Deal?" He sat down in a chair near her, waiting for a response, and then the hail of questions, just calmly and happily. His mood and tone has changed over the days thanks to the daemon, which he could never be happier to say.

Mitsuki Fujimoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fuji looked at him through her bangs with curiosity. She could ask anything as long as she told no one? It was almost to great. But she knew it was true, he had no reason to lie to her. He didn't need to show up and talk to her or even show up in her life ever again but he did.

"Hm... Fine." Fujis gaze settled around him as she roamed through the questions she could ask. Their was so many, but she wasn't going to bombard the man who she only met. "I have only a few simple questions. What is your name? If you could change your life, what would you do different? Why did you choose the ANBU? What is the Omega Cloak do, why did you gain it? And will you take me as your apprentience?" She didn't know what brought on the last question but she felt she could learn a lot from this man. Though she knew the chance was 1 in a million she would be accepted she learned a question would never hurt someone the worst he could do was say no, hopefully.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chikyu thought for a few moments, but said, "My name is Yochikujiku Chikyu, and if I could change my life, I would be a ANBU Captain." He snickered, but continued, "I chose the ANBU because they keep the peace, and work directly for the kage, even the recruits. Also, the Omega Cloak melts my skin, drinking my life force, but grants me speed and accuracy stronger then all Dojutsu. I gained it because my gods are actually real, but they betrayed me and let me drown by a daemon's hands. When the daemon was killed, the only way for me to be revived was for its body to be infused into me, so now I have its body, and my soul. I can easily teach you, but the system only counts me as an AiT, so none of my teachings will count for graduation points most likely." He sighed, waiting.

Mitsuki Fujimoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fuji nearly rolled her eyes at his statements. He was toying with her and was loving everyone second of it. A smile tugged at her lips, something she hasn't done in a while and she hoped it wasn't noticable but she knew he would notice it if he wanted to. She listened as he answered the rest of her questions, the Omega Cloak was brutal thing to have. He had his reasonings though, that's when she thought back to something he had said before. He had said that the ANBU were the second fastest in choice making. He definitely was right, though he spoke highly of the Med-Nins like he had a Ned-Nin friend. Though she could never be sure.

"I thank you for accepting me, though I have another question. You speak highly of the Ned-nins. Is it from pure fact you know or do you know someone close to you who is s Ned-nin?" She made sure she included the someone close to him because she could go to any Med-Min get their name and say she knows them. "By the way, I think I've asked to many questions for just me, go on ask me anything I'll give you the full truth."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chikyu tapped his sharp hands together, and said, "I look into medical ninjutsu, it was my second field to be honest. Med-nin do not normally need to risk their lives, but they try to save those that do, and they do it as soon as possible. Its a hard life, but its an interesting one. Its the most depression of all the fields ironically, because you learn about all these horror and sorrow stories about how all these ninja got in trouble and injury, it is a difficult sin to bear on yourself. Now then." His body slowly leaned upwards, staring Mitsuki straight in eye, and she would notice if eye contact was made, I have a dojutsu. He slowly asks, "One question... Why do you want to be my apprentice?"

Mitsuki Fujimoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fuji needn't think about the answer to his question, she had run it over in her head a thousand times as she was searching for him. It was a question she had been dying to ask him, perhaps the only reason she searched for him. Locking eyes with him, she stared into his eyes.

"You interest me Chikyu. I grew up in an orphanage because my parents had wanted a son, so I wasn't good enough. The only person who would even stay by me for more than was the orphanage owner Aria. She was wise and mysterious, like you, taught me everything I know. But she was also a former ninja, she had enemies she had hoped would never find her but they did. I was the only who knew she was a ninja so she sold the orphanage and after 2 years and countless families later I became a ninja. Before she left she told me, Your master teacher knows all you need to know, the pace at which to teach you, and how it best for you to learn. You don't make your master teacher, you find him. Though it's best if you find the person you can best relate to. I believe I have found him, he is you."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chikyu simply sat there, listening to her. His eyes glowed their dark colors, his voices still triple, nothing changing except for his form. He listened to the story, about the orphanage, Aria, and then how she declared her definition of teacher. It was a honor in some way to make a impact on someone, so it was a pleasure to know he was given an opportunity. Maybe the gods were still going to help him, and simply just left his sight. Chikyu lifted himself, then spoke to Mitsuki, "If you truly believe in me, call me out again when you want me to train. Bring some of your friends to if you want, and if you can gather two others, I will file us to be an official team. Now if you excuse me, I have business I must attend to somewhere else." He vanished, leaping high, then seeming to escape the location with ease. He truly was an ANBU ninja, but he always did keep that little voice in his head saying, "Teach as many as you can, and be remembered..." it was a goal he would have to try to focus on.

[Topic left]

Mitsuki Fujimoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing up from her place, books spread out across the table she tilted her head up and smiled, really smiled for the first time in 2 years. With a sparkle in her eye she turned for the door and making her way out of the library.

"I shall be waiting for our next meeting, Yochikujiku Chikyu."

[Topic Fin]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back