Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wrong Turn...I Think? [Entering Country]

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Heat. That was the most notable difference from Earth Country. It was definitely one of the biggest obstacles they'd have to overcome on their journey.The warmer climate was appreciated...at first. Iwagakure was a big step up from the frozen wasteland that Mist had become, but it still wasn't exactly a tropical paradise. But once they departed from Stone, things finally started heating up to about just the right temperature...

...except it never stopped heating up. Gun and Keiatsu were too busy arguing over who should be the one doing the boat rowing, and somewhere along the river the small watercraft took a turn it wasn't supposed to. The boat eventually ended up spilling out into a basin surrounded on all sides by land. In short? They were lost. "Damn it, Barakami! This is all your fault!" the older merc shouted before jumping to his feet, his scowl almost burning holes in his traveling companion's head. But Keiatsu wasn't having any of it and also hopped up, the two literally butting heads over this issue. "You were supposed to be rowing!" was his response, which only served to anger Gun even more. "I was busy trying to wake your dumb ass up!" He had a point. Keiatsu needed to come up with something good if he was gonna win this- "I was tired!"

Ever the phrase, "seeing red"? Well that's what happened to Gun. And one way or another his hands sorta found their way around his pink-haired traveling companion's scrawny neck. "I'm gonna kill you!" Keiatsu wasn't going down without a fight though, and after several minutes of kicking, headbutting, and biting...they capsized their boat.

Wherever they were headed, it was gonna be a looooong journey...

[Entering Country - S-Rank(+ dNPC) = B-rank: 2 hours]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back